Nameless Superhero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pinched my lips as I tried to hide the stern expression.

She certainly has self-image issues. But that's something to be addressed another day.

"Anyway, there was a meteor shower that night and I decided to make a wish. I wished to be strong and beautiful. Naively I thought that would solve all my problems if it came true. Unfortunately, it just managed to create me a few new ones. That night I had a fever, filled with formless bodies and a pulsing heart of a planet. The next morning I woke up looking like this."

"Your power has some good taste," I told her honestly, letting my eyes drift across the whole of her body.

It only earned me a light dusting of rose across her cheeks. "Thank you. I was certainly more popular, but I never felt like I could get close to anyone."

Ah. I'm starting to get the picture.

"You can't control it. Your power that is."

She laced her fingers on her table and nodded, unable to look at me.

"I tried to warn you."

"I was in no mood to listen."

"I can imagine not. Thinking I killed your father..." She shook her head. "Still, when you... arrived in my room, I was somewhat preoccupied."

"When I broke into your home, you were watching porn, is what I think you mean?" I remarked bluntly.

"I mean yes. It's so embarrassing!"

"There's nothing wrong with flicking the bean from time to time. Great stress relief," I stated unashamedly. "Especially when you have a body like yours. If I looked like you, I probably wouldn't wear clothes at all when I was home. Although, I would probably distract myself too much whenever I passed a mirror. So... scratch that, terrible idea."

"Are you meaning to embarrass me, or is that just a convenient side effect of your bluntness?"

"Does it have to be one or the other? It's partially your fault, the way your cheeks color when you blush. Trѐs magnifique," I said, blowing a chef's kiss her way.

She giggled and her beauty was magnified. A timer rang in the kitchen and she retrieved the potatoes from her oven. We shared a lovely meal that was unfortunately interrupted by Nexus informing me of an incident on the east side of town. I shucked off my jeans and my shirt, revealing my super-suit underneath. The mask was tucked into a convenient pouch on my lower back.

"Duty calls. Is it okay if I leave these here?"

A wide-eyed Remy nodded slowly as she took my clothes into her arms. "Do you wear that everywhere?"

"Kind of. Yeah," I admitted with a wince. "If you want to keep dating me, you'll figure out that my time isn't really my own. Do you think that'll be a problem? It's okay if it is. I would understand if that's a dealbreaker."

"No!" She clutched my clothing to her chest. "I... would love to keep seeing you Kelly."

"Wonderful. I had a lovely time tonight." I pulled my mask down over my chin and opened her door to leave.

"Wait. Before you go. How are you doing?"

My face scrunched up in confusion until her eyes darted down to my crotch.

Ahhh.

"I would be lying if I said it hasn't been an adjustment. Had to let out the seams of my suit a little."

She barked a laugh and relaxed. Fractionally.

She's still wound up tighter than a whore in church, as my not so politically correct uncle used to put it.

"Good. Good. That's good," her voice trailed off and her arms squeezed tight against her side.

I gave a sharp nod and turned to leave again. My hand landed on the knob and she spoke up.

"You know... If you ever want to talk about... it, I'm here. Not that you'd want to talk to me, considering I'm the one who did-"

The notification chirped in my ear again and I cut her off by holding up my hand with my palm outstretched. My mask hid my amused smile.

"I'd love to talk. I'm not sure when I'll get the time. Unusual hours and all."

Her face brightened up. "Oh. Whenever would be fine. I usually hang around here or in my office."

Her loneliness was almost palpable and it threatened to break my heart. "Oh yeah where's that?" I asked, curiosity drawing me in despite the ongoing emergency, thirsty for any information on the otherwise enigmatic lady.

She grinned and her whole face lit up, transforming her into such a beauty.

Oh damn. My youthful crush came rushing back full force.

Pointing her finger at a door down the hall, a smug smirk bloomed across her lips.

"Clever," I remarked dryly,

"I thought so," she shot back.

Nexus chirped again, "Suspect is fleeing the scene in a stolen red sedan vanity license plates reading S-T-D-M-F-N."

I had to fight to keep the snort in, both at Remy's teasing and the stupid vanity plate. "I'll... I've got to go."

Her face fell and she clutched her hands tightly behind her back.

"But I'll be back. Sometime!" I called back to her, rocketing off her front porch into the air, deploying the flaps under my arms to direct my body towards the distant sound of sirens.

She smiled, watching me until the night sky swallowed my silhouette. "I'm glad you broke into my house. Now if only I could keep you here..." She murmured to herself before closing her front door and spinning smoothly on her heels. Her hips had a cheerful sway to them as she went to clean up the dinner and start a load of dishes.

My next opportunity to stop by her house didn't come for ten long days. Although I hadn't been able to see her, we were texting each other almost constantly. The musings and jokes had me smiling more than I had in weeks. I used the brass doorknob to knock and she seemed to have been waiting for me, opening her home for me not five seconds after I arrived. I was feeling particularly amorous and dressed the part. Leaving my suit in my large shoulder bag, I wore my most flattering dress, the one that showed off my modest hips and surprisingly large tits.

Although the girdle is new. It's not as uncomfortable as I first thought it would be and I wanted to preserve the lines of the dress.

Remy noticed something different about me.

Make that two things.

I smiled at her astonishment, and slipped past her and her gaping mouth to enter her home. "Are you going to stand there all day or are you going to close the door?" She did, her eyes locked on my assets and not my face.

"You're... You have... I didn't do those too, did I?"

I laughed. "No. This is just the first time you've seen me when they haven't been compressed by the fabric of my suit."

"Oh good. They look fantastic. Doesn't that hurt to squish them like that?"

"Not really. I do it so much I've gotten used to it." I stretched my arms up above my head to give her a show that she seemed to appreciate. "Although it does feel good to let the girls breathe." I crowded her up against the door, invading her space with my body. "Now, how long until dinner's ready?"

Her eyes were wild and she had to swallow before she spoke in a thin voice. "Twenty minutes."

"Perfect." It was a stretch, but with my ability and the power of tiptoeing, I managed to press my lips up against hers. She was soft and confused for a moment before she melted willingly into my kiss, returning my affection with gentle eagerness. "I'm glad you like my..." I let the word linger just long enough for her to grasp the innuendo before finishing. "Dress. I like yours too." I started to press more of my body up against her on my way to another kiss when she abruptly slipped to the side and created some space between us.

"Oh... Sorry if I misread your signals, I'll slow it down." I immediately throttled down my aggressiveness.

She shook her hands in front, quick to apologize herself. "No. I liked it. There's just... Can we talk about this in the living room?"

"Sure." I frowned speculatively, following her shapely behind as it led the way.

Patting the couch, she invited me to sit. I followed her lead, demurely crossing my legs as I sat next to her.

"There's something I wanted to tell you. It's something I think you should know before we go any further," Remy said, looking like she was about to puke.

I waited, giving her time to muster the courage to say whatever she was trying to.

"I'vegotadick," she spat out in a rush before hiding her mouth behind her hand.

It took me a moment to parse out the meaning in my head.

Tadick? I've go tadick? Wait no... I've got adick. A dick. That's it. I've got a dick. Huh? Never would've thought it. Even though she did give me one of my own. She's just so feminine.

Judging from the lead-up, I knew this to be a sensitive topic, so I played it cool. "Is that all?"

She didn't quite know how to take such a blasé reaction to such a monumental secret.

I smiled at her seductively. "It's not a problem for me."

"But... I thought you were a lesbian?"

"Nope, swing both ways." Miming dusting off my collarbone, I assumed a fake cocky attitude. "Just cool like that."

My joke landed, finally earning me a smile. But it was tremulous and looked like it would blow off her face under a gentle breeze.

Damn. This might take a more drastic, hands-on approach.

I began to close in on her, moving slowly but steadily, not wanting to spook her. "Is that why your power... Well... Why did it do what it did to me?" I asked, distracting her from my advance with a question.

"I think so. I was kind of in a sexy frame of mind when you came in."

"Yes. I remember the porn," I remarked dryly.

"Sorry about that," she said, rubbing at her neck and blushing.

"I've got nothing against porn or masturbation. I actually think it's pretty ridiculous that our society frowns on self-pleasure like it does."

"I know, right? It's like-" she said, turning back to me.

When she did she discovered that I'd moved while she wasn't looking.

I never would know what she thought it was like as I silenced her with a kiss. She was a little tall for me, but if I stretched and used my power under my butt...

Regardless, I made it work.

"That enough assurance that I like you?" Our bodies were pressed together close enough that we could each feel the other's cock begin to stir.

Speechless, she shifted on the couch touching her lips, wonder obvious on her face.

That was delicious. I think she might need a little more. Enough to hammer home the understanding that I don't mind what's between her legs.

"Because, if you're not sure..." My hand slipped along her tummy beneath her functional white panties to caress the front side of her cock. "Maybe you'd like me to do something to convince you?"

She froze up. Shivering under my hand, I could sense the desire tearing through her body. I decided to push the envelope, drawing her dress up as I folded onto my knees. Her panties strained to keep her constrained and I relieved them of their burden. Taking her into my mouth, she released a cry that was equal parts desire and terror. This experience had a dream-like feeling that brought a smile to my face, curling my lips with each peck against the side of her cock.

I've fantasized over her face and form for so many years now it's hard not to feel like this is a wish coming true.

Starting gently, I delicately swirled my tongue across her cock. I didn't want to push her farther than she was comfortable with going. This was about making her comfortable with her body. Showing her that there was nothing wrong with her. About giving her an experience that was clearly new for her with an entirely willing partner.

Thus it came as a total surprise when her hands landed on my head and she forced her cock into my throat. My hands pressed into her thighs and I activated my power, forcing us away from each other while I sputtered. My throat burned at the sudden expansion from the unexpected intruder.

Her clear regret immediately blunted the worst of my anger. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that," she said, tears spilling from the corners of her eyes.

From our eyes, I thought ruefully, wiping away the wetness that dotted my face

"There's a difference between sucking a cock and getting your face fucked. I don't mind doing the first but the second will see me out of here faster than you can say 'go fuck yourself... literally.'"

She looked mortified. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking. My body was-"

"I wasn't looking to kill the mood. Merely set some boundaries. Now that that's done." I paused and she nodded at my arched brow. "I think I'll go right back to blowing you."

"That would be lovely," she said timidly as I once more took her into my mouth, intent on finishing what I'd started.

Before I could get into a groove, she let her conscience interrupt, spilling out of her mouth despite her more carnal judgement. "You're not just doing this because you falsely accused me of a crime, are you? It's not just guilt, is it?" she asked, wringing her hands nervously in front of her stomach.

I snorted and rolled my eyes before fixing her with a level stare and a single arched brow.

"Alright," she said, holding up her hands in defeat. They hovered around my head chaotically, like she wasn't sure if it was okay to touch me or not.

I chuckled around the warm cock in my mouth, teasing the tip with my tongue.

I've never seen someone simultaneously wanting something so bad while also trying to sabotage it.

This time I was a little more vigorous in my approach, having learned my lesson in the first attempt. Remy was cute, trying her best to hold in her moans. It was doubly cute when I forced them from her anyway. When she finally came, she wrenched it from my mouth, painting my throat and breasts before she got far enough that her seed landed on the ground in little gooey globs.

"Oh my. That was... I don't think I have words to describe how that felt," her voice came out almost giddy.

The way she's acting...Was that her...?

"Remy... And I don't mean to judge, but was that your first time?"

She looked even more guilty than when she gave me the impromptu deepthroat. "No.Yes. Not really. But I wouldn't say they counted. I was young and it... didn't go well."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked carefully. "And feel free to tell me it's none of my business."

"No. You of all people deserve to know. I was a teenager with..."

"A teenager's needs? And a super sexy body to boot?" I provided helpfully.

"Yeah." A demure grin pulled at her lips. "And I guess that hasn't changed so much, has it?"

"Nothing wrong with having a healthy libido. Or a rockin bod," I responded lightly.

Speaking of, my own motor seems to have a nice purr ever since she did what she did to me. Not to mention the novelty of my new equipment.

"How exactly does your power work? The information available is fairly sparse. There was that news report about you walking out of that bombing. But you declined to comment in the footage."

"It's short-range, only extending two and three-quarters feet from my body, according to the testing done by Doctor Delvin."

"Your powers were strong enough to be measured by thee DeeDee?" My voice dripped with naked astonishment.

"Yeah. I was pretty starstruck when he brought me into his lab." Remy fell silent, recalling how scared she'd been that day. "According to him, I'm a descendent of some sort of interdimensional djinn and a human."

"Djinn as in genie? Wishes and all that jazz?"

"Yeah. Kind of. Only, djinn don't technically have the ability to utilize their powers all that effectively. According to DeeDee, they have the capability of tapping into the firmament of creation but they don't have the imagination to really do anything with it. That's where the whole granting of wishes comes in."

"Human supplies the imagination, the djinn brings the power," I mused, my voice growing deep at the final word.

"Exactly. Only I'm different, as my body has both sides of the equation."

"Wait... So you have the power to grant your own wishes? That's incredible!"

She looked pretty bashful, like I'd embarrassed her or something. "Yeah... Not exactly. It seems my djinn blood doesn't exactly enjoy taking commands from my ego. Instead, it decided to make friends with my id."

"Oh. Now I understand the isolation. You were trying to keep from unintentionally hurting someone with a wish. And then I come blazing in and screw it up for you."

She took my hand, squeezing it once. "You had good reason to suspect me. And there are other restrictions besides the proximity. I can only seem to change living things one time and one time only."

"So, even if you wanted to, you couldn't change me back," I reasoned out loud.

"... Do you want to? Change back, that is."

I thought about it for a moment. "Not really. Me and my new friend seem to be getting along fairly well so far. Don't see a reason to go and change that."

She dipped her head to the side but not before I saw her pleased smile. "Beyond that, my power only seems to work after my desires pass a certain threshold. Fleeting thoughts don't seem to cause anything to happen."

"Wow. That's still pretty incredible. So survival instincts."

"Yeah, that's one of the strongest. Nothing's really been able to physically harm me once I went through my supered genesis."

I took some time to think about it.

So my transformation really wasn't her fault. And I can tell she still shoulders the guilt of it.

Remy took the opportunity to place a kiss on the back of my hand after she pulled it to her lips. "Would you like a demonstration?"

"Do you mind? I always have a bit of professional curiosity when it comes to other powereds."

"Not at all." She looked at me sideways as she picked up the remote and tossed it once. "How fast do you think you can throw a baseball?"

My smile was toothy and more than a little cocky. "Fast enough," I assured her.

We couldn't find a baseball but she did have a heavy roundish paperweight made of sculpted glass that would do the trick.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked carefully as she lined up sixty feet away in a nearby park. I hefted the solid weight in my hand, having second thoughts.

"Trust me. It won't matter. My id is always thinking about being alive. I want you to try to hurt me. It won't make a difference either way. And the harder you throw it the more impressive and convincing it will be."

I took a deep breath to center myself and went into a relaxed pitchers stance. "Ready?"

"Ready," she confirmed.

I wasn't exactly convinced this was the correct form of testing to do but I trusted her and her calm demeanor in the face of a potentially deadly projectile was slightly reassuring.

Plus I'm very interested in what happens.

Whipping my arm around, a chitin nub extended from my finger at the moment of release, shooting my arm back and accelerating the glass whale. One moment the aquatic mammal was flying through the air at a blistering speed on a collision course with her upper torso. The next, the whale was sitting in Remy's hand.

Damn. For such an impressive power there's almost no fanfare associated. No swirling smoke or flashing lights. Just, 'poof' the thing she wanted done, was done.

I jogged over to her where she was tossing the paperweight from one hand to the other.

It's almost chilling what she could do with the power if she could control it or direct it somehow.

"What do you think?" she asked, holding the whale out to me.

"I think you're an impressive woman, Remy. And I can see how you got your moniker."

"Gah. That stupid thing, it's terrible. Imperviwish." She made a face and stuck her tongue out.

Laughing, I threaded my arm across her back. She set hers over my shoulder and we began to walk back to her house.