Nan Ch. 02

Story Info
Nan lost her virginity then something else happens.
3.1k words
4.49
7.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qwazr
qwazr
16 Followers

Nan 02

After spending many hours reading Nan's old notebooks, I happened across the continuation of her story of sexual discovery. For those of you who have not read the first part, I recommend that you do, before tackling this chapter. It tells of Nan's first kiss, how she learned to masturbate for the first time and then how she lost her virginity in unusual circumstances. Not necessarily in that order.

Some people might think it strange that I want to share very intimate and personal details of my deceased grandmother to a world of complete strangers. I have my reasons and like most things they're complicated. My Nan is dead and I know she wouldn't care. My stuck-up self-righteous bitch of a mother and my pompous overbearing hypocritical arsehole of a stepdad would be outraged and horrified which is a big bonus. But most importantly I want to share with you all what a marvellous person my Nan was. She shook off the restrictive social constrains of her times to live the life she wanted to live. The events described occurred well over a decade before the 'Summer of Love' and the wild sexual revolution of the swinging sixties and seventies. She was a woman before her time. These stories were left deliberately for me to find and do with as I saw fit. They have enhanced my respect for such a remarkable woman and provided me strength to face and overcome the challenges of my own confused sexuality.

XXX

After closing the door behind me, I headed down the corridor towards the front entrance of the building. There was a public toilet just off the side of the main entrance. I decided to use it to check my appearance and address any additional clean up that might be needed. I sat in the cubicle wiping myself clean of traces of semen and blood. I started to digest what had just happened. I had walked into this building less than an hour ago, a completely inexperienced virgin. In the brief time between then and now, I had experienced the most amazing life changing orgasms that I didn't know even existed. I was no longer a girl I was a woman. Did I regret giving up my virginity to a stranger in the most unusual of circumstances. 'Hell No!' was the unequivocal answer. Something that feels that good, could not be bad, I was definitely going to do it again to experience those feelings.

After flushing the toilet and washing my hands I checked myself in the mirror. My face still displayed a slight flush as if I had recently been doing strenuous exercise, but after a quick touch up of my hair, I was ready to emerge into the world as a new woman. Walking down the front steps and immediately crossing the road I had hardly gone more than ten paces when two frat boys sitting on the steps in front of me bailed me up.

"Damn. You cost me ten bucks. I had you pegged as a five-minute girl."

I recognised him as one of the Frat boys who had been sitting behind me in the lecture theatre. He wasn't bad looking for an all-American jock. Blond hair, blue eyes, a chiselled jawline, bulging biceps, a wedge shape torso slimming down to a narrow waist and hips which were supported by strong athletic legs. The thought crossed my mind that he wouldn't have looked out of place in the ranks of Hitler's youth guards. All he would have needed was the uniform and the swastika as he certainly had the arrogance to go with it. Realising what he was referring too, I tried to take him down a peg or two.

"It just goes to show that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover."

My ploy backfired on me, and he fired back a quick retort.

"Ok miss experienced, want to show me what you know."

"I'm not showing you anything and certainly not doing it without protection."

Before I could add to my retort. The other guy chimed in.

"It's lucky I have one of these then."

As he pulled a wrapped condom out of his pocket.

I hadn't really paid him any attention until he spoke. He was slightly older with a softly spoken well educated accent. Smaller framed than his muscle-bound companion he had a much more natural physique which still showed a high degree of athleticism in his well-toned body. His dark wavy hair framed an attractive face. He had an infectious smile and a twinkle of mischief in his eyes. He was definitely a dish worth tasting. That moist swamp-like feeling had returned to my panties.

The more I spoke the deeper the hole I was digging. The feeling didn't abate and if anything, intensified and my panties were getting decidedly monsoonal. I thought about the advice that Paul has only recently given me about taking opportunities whenever they presented themselves as they are very rare. Here was another opportunity staring me right in the face. The only question now was would I take it. I was trying to think of something smart to say to extract myself from the situation but what came out of my mouth only dug myself deeper into the hole I had already dug.

"It's good to see someone's prepared but that thing is not going to be any good to you out here?"

I was expecting that to be the end of the matter and I would be on my way once more, but he stood up and grabbed me around the wrist and pulled me inside the building. My resistance was non-existent as I followed him down into an empty basement. The room had been turned into a recreation facility with a bar at one end, a billiards table in the middle and several couches lining the walls.

"Where is everyone?"

"They have all gone to the game and won't be back for a few hours, so we have the whole place to ourselves till then."

"So exactly what to you plan to do until then?"

He grabbed my other wrist with his free hand and trapped them together behind my back as he pulled me close against his body and trapped my backside hard up against the billiards table. I could clearly feel the hard hot cock tenting in his pants pressed against my tummy as he leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips. Trapped in this embrace I remarkably didn't feel threatened at all. I was being dominated by his actions but didn't feel threatened in any way. By relinquishing control, the monsoonal feeling in my panties now felt more like the onset of a tropical storm. Returning his kiss, I tongue wrestled with him going round for round, parrying back and forth until I had to break contact for air. Eventually he released my arms allowing me to place them around his neck to pull him into my kisses with more force and passion than I ever knew I possessed. His hands were now free to roam over my back and bottom and grabbing a firm grip on each of my pert buttocks he ground his crotch against mine.

In the meantime, Mr Muscles remained in the background only just registering at the edges of my periphery. I was far too actively engaged in what was happening to me to pay attention him. What I hadn't realised was he had undone his pants and was stroking his cock to full hardness. The first thing I knew about what he was doing was when he lifted the back of my dress and tried to manoeuvre me into a position to get his cock between my legs. Trapped between two men in a sexually charge situation with a cock grinding me from in front and another bumping from behind. Even though my cotton panties were still in place the excitement and arousal of the situation tipped me into a mini orgasm. I just had to ride out the shuddering wracking my body and wait for it to subside. It was then that Mr Muscles ran his hands up under my dress and hooked my panties in his fingers and dragged them all the way down to my ankles. He then tried to reinsert his cock where it had previously been, but I had enough sense about me to stop proceedings. I grabbed his cock and gave it a squeeze hard enough to make him wince. I spoke over my shoulder.

"No condom, no play."

"Ahhh! Come on, that's not fair. Look how excited you have got me. At least you can give me a blow job."

Dragging me away from the billiards table towards the nearest couch, I nearly tripped over my panties until I was able to quickly kick one leg free. Sitting himself down on the couch he spread his legs wide and forced me down into a kneeling position on the soft carpeted floor. I had heard about giving blow jobs from my roommates Elizabeth and Barbra when they had teased me about my sexual innocence but had never imagined I would have to give one so soon. I was equal parts grossed out and excited. I had an exceptionally large erect penis only inches away from my face and it was both hideous and fascinating at the same time. I didn't have time to examine it in detail before my face was being pressed ever closer to the hot meaty object. My lips were forced over the large bulbus tip.

"Be gentle and no teeth. Suck it like a lollypop."

I was beginning the get the hang of things and was slowly sliding the penis in and out of my mouth. It made a slurping pop sound, every time it broke the suction of my mouth. My actions were having a pleasing effect on my partner judging from the moans and groans of approval he was giving me. The other guy was not one to miss an opportunity. He pulled down his pants to expose his equally rampant prick and then proceeded to roll on the condom that he had so casually bandied about outside. I only saw little glimpses of what he was doing while I turned my head slightly to the side. His dick looked about the same length as the one now invading my mouth although it may have been a bit slimmer. Either way I didn't get much of an opportunity to look at it before I was completely encased in its protective sheaf then he disappeared outside of my field of view.

I didn't have to wait long to find out where he went. I could feel him kneeling behind me on the carpeted floor and gently nudged my legs wider apart as he advanced closer towards me. Lifting and spreading my dress over my back he gently nudged his cock between my legs, making contact with my intimate place. My lower lips were already puffy and inflamed from all the previous sexual arousal and I was ready and waiting to feel the depths of my body being plundered again.

The first touch was electric. My body involuntarily jerked forward impaling my mouth deeper onto the cock I was sucking. The second touch was just as exhilarating as it ploughed all the way up my wet soaking slit before slowly withdrawing to repeat the process four or five times again. With his penis now fully lubricated with my fluids, he changed the angle of approach, and found the right spot to lock the tip of his cock in position. I knew that his next thrust would impale me with his meaty weapon. The anticipation of waiting for that to happen was exhilarating as the seconds dragged on. I wanted that cock inside me, and I wanted it bad. After delaying for a few seconds, the eventual happened and he thrust forward stretching my tight little pussy wide as the full length of his cock violated the silky depths of my youthful body. Such a wonderful full feeling I almost came on the first thrust. With a cock in my mouth and a cock in my pussy I was being taken from both ends. I was trapped and couldn't do anything about it, not that I had any intentions of doing so.

Mr Muscles grabbed my hair at the back of my head and ground my face hard onto his cock. I started to gag and it became difficult to breathe. The cute guy behind me grabbed me by the hips and pulled my body backwards to meet each one of his hard pelvic thrusts. The pushing and pulling motion between these two men allowed me enough time to catch my breath between bouts. I could feel my climax building and the next thing I knew, my mouth was being flooded with spurt after spurt of hot sticky semen. I wasn't prepared and had been given no warning of what was about to happen. With my mouth still trapped around Mr Muscles cock, the only thing I could do to stop from choking, was to swallow as much of the salty sticky liquid as I could. The spurts kept on coming and despite my best efforts some excess started to spill and run down my chin. Eventually the flood slowed to a trickle and as his cock started to soften, I was able to spit it out. This allowed me to fully concentrate of the pounding I was receiving from behind.

I was so close now to a massive orgasm and when he pulled me hard backwards and held me in that position with his cock buried as deep as it could go, I could feel him shudder as he started to squirt shot after shot of his pent-up load deep into my body. It was enough to put me over the edge and with my mouth now free I was able to fully vocalise my release. It was lucky we were underground as otherwise the people walking along the street would surely have heard me. My pussy clamped hard on his cock and pulsated to milk every drop it could.

My body spent, I fell forward and allowed our bodies to separate. The experience was even more intense and pleasurable than my first time. I was so glad that I had followed Paul's advice and taken the opportunity to experiment when it was offered. I don't think he would have expected me to update my sexual history so soon. When my breathing started to return to something like normal, I felt that I could stand on my rather wobbly legs without needing support. I stood up and quickly pulled my knickers up and brushed my dress back in place while the two men remained sprawled and spent where they collapsed. After such an intense sexual experience with two strangers I was in a bewildered state and didn't feel the need to engage either of them in conversation, so I quickly exited the room up the stairs and out the front door. The entire encounter couldn't have lasted more than fifteen to twenty minutes in total.

The walk back to my accommodation allowed me some time to contemplate on what I had just done. My mother would have been horrified that a daughter of hers would debase herself in such a wanton and whore like manner. The shame that this would bring to the good family name if it ever became known would probably give her a heart attack and if she survived that, she would probably never leave the house again, for fear of what the neighbours and extended family would say. My large extended family were from strict god-fearing rural roots and ruled by my elderly uncle, a part time preacher. As patriarch of the family, he ruled with an iron grip. His reaction would have been apocalyptic. God only knows what would happen if he ever found out. Even though I knew my father loved me deeply he would be forced to disown me and throw me out with absolutely nothing. It was lucky for me they lived in the next State and the chances of them ever finding out about what I had done was so remotely small it was not worth considering. My father was the only reason that I was able to attend university as no other girls in my extended family had ever been allowed to attend any education past school. All the girls were safely married off and popping out their first borne before they turned nineteen. This was definitely not the life I wanted for myself. I had seen too many of my aunts and cousins trapped in dull lifeless marriages, popping out another brat every other year, to a dull passionless husband. Their lives consisted of caring for their husband an ever-growing horde of children. The crushing monotony of cooking and cleaning every day after day for the rest of their lives or until they dropped dead, often in childbirth. The only social activity you could look forward to, was attending church on Sunday to be berated by my misogynistic uncle on how everything was their fault, and how they should feel so blessed to have the lives they did.

The only thing I knew about sex before today had come from little snippets of conversations overheard from my married cousins. From those titbits of information, I had formed a distorted image of what sex was. I knew sex could be painful, especially the first time but some of my cousins mentioned it was painful all the time and didn't like it at all. They had to put up with it and submit to their husband whenever they demanded. Some of them occasionally supported visible bruising to their bodies from when they hadn't submitted quickly enough or in a pleasing enough way for their husband. Whenever this occurred the following Sunday would be accompanied with a blistering sermon from my uncle outlining the evils of women kind and how their role was to obey and submit fully to their husbands demands to live in God's good graces. There was never any mention of the intense feeling of pleasure sex could produce. It was more a case of lay back, let it happen and be thankful that it would be over quick.

Allowing oneself to be defiled by not one but three men and have them cum inside me gave me a feeling of devilish delight and made me think about what other pleasures the adult world had kept hidden from me up till now.

qwazr
qwazr
16 Followers