All Comments on 'Nan Gets a Threeway Ch. 03 - Finale'

by Valendon

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
slojenniferfizzslojenniferfizzalmost 6 years ago
Say it's not so!

Oh Val, honey, I loved the story but I wish you weren't calling it quits! I think you're just getting a good start! But hey, I'm happy for you that the hurt is fading into the background. Like you say--stay horny, get laid! Good advice for us all. Much love.

QuixotQuixotalmost 6 years ago
Best ever

I hope you don't hang up your keyboard. Most really hot stories are all body fluids and incoherent screams, and not believable. Your series has been really great, and you're one of the few writers I've seen without grammatical and word errors (spelling, word choice). Mostly you're a great story teller.

I've been on Literotica a long time, and am very serious that you're one of the best. I"ll be going back through and reading all your other stories as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValendon@Valendon
Shortcut to my stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2722715&page=submissions I began writing as a sort of therapy following the unexpected death of a dear friend and lover. The Beebe and Petey stories chronicle our lives and adventures over a span...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES