Nana G Changes My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure." And she looks at me sternly. Maybe even defiantly. "And LOTS of women have this same ethic. Even the so-called good ones. So remember that if you ever get married!"

Late that evening, Nana G and I make love. It is very different from the raucous morning.

NEXT MORNING

I awake to movement beneath the covers to my right. I'm accustomed to sleeping alone, so it took a few seconds for my brain to catch up. Cat h up what I'd done yesterday. Twice. What WE'D done yesterday. I am suddenly apprehensive; what will be her attitude this morning? Ah. Here's an indication: Nana G stirs, and snugs her warm body up against mine, her trim and taut leg across my legs, her soft youthful breasts against my ribs, and laying her delicate head on my chest. I feel a mixture of relief and thrill. And I almost sneeze from her tousled hair tickling my nose. She speaks first - a whisper.

"Good morning, Junior."

"Don't call me Junior."

"Don't call me Nana G."

"You ARE my Nana G."

"Yeah. Kinda. I was til last night." Cheshire grin and roving fingers. "I think I'm a little more than that now, huh? Can't you call me... Gina. Or maybe... Hot Twat! Hahaha! Or something else?" She squirms down in the bed, resting her head now near my navel. More roving fingers. "I tell you what. You just throw out whatever nicknames come to mind, and I'll gobble you up when you find one I like."

LATER THE SAME WEEK

When I get home from work, the lights are out. Candles lit. I get excited as I take off my shoes and socks, and start to make my way through the apartment. She has something special planned. "Hey, Firecracker! You home?" Of course she's home, with candles being lit.

Shirt comes next, and as I reach the foot of the stairs, there she sits. She's wearing the black nightie.

She is stunning, posed there. But what I say is; "I thought we agreed no clothes."

"We did".

"But you're dressed. Sort of."

"Then undress me."

She rises. We kiss,. We feel each other up. I pull the nightie over her head and off. I gaze admiringly at her youthful body. I continue on to her bedroom, and finish removing my own clothing. Then I return to the foot of the stairs.

She looks me up and down, and says "This is your special day".Then gestures, "Have a seat."

"Here? On the stairs?"

"Sure." And she kneels on the floor at the base. I sit on the third step up. She rubs my calves. "How was work?"

Small talk? At a time like this??

"Fine, I guess. Nothing special."

She rubs my knees. My thighs.

I continue: "A good day,."

She moves up to the first step, so her knees are now between my feet. "Its about to get better."

Her hands massage across my inner thighs. She pauses to make eye contact. Then leans steeply forward, slowly diving her head down into my crotch.

She is not giving what I consider a typical blowjob. Her mouth is truly making love to my cock. Slow, sweet, gentle, lovemaking. Slow bobbing, firm slurping. Then after a few minutes:

"How am I doing? You like my mouth?"

"Much more of that and I'm going to cum."

One last strong slurp and she pulls her head out of my crotch. Her hand still works my cock gently by the base, but no more mouth contact. Is this a pause or the end?

I mumble "What's your big plan for the night?"

No more eye contact. Her eyes are fixed on my tense and throbbing cock, as her right hand gently rolls it about, her left hand on my inner thigh.

"This is my big plan for the night."

"No sex for you?"

"I love sucking cock. And this is your special treat."

She puts her teeth playfully on my cockhead and shakes it back and forth like a dog does a toy. "You have a beautiful cock. Nice spongy head. No big ugly veins."

Without another word, she goes down on me again.

Stairs being what they are, I have to brace myself with one arm (my left), but at least my right is free. My hand rubs her frail shoulder. Caresses her neck. Skims her warm cheek. My thumb traces the outline of her strained lips. To feel the softness of her stretched lips juxtaposed with the hardness of my cock, each sliding past the other, is intoxicating. And it gives me an idea. My hand continues exploring, fanning into her hair and cradling the back of her head.

"You like to be dominated, do ya?"

She pulls back til only my cockhead is still in her mouth. We lock eyes, she winks. I hear a big inhale. She closes her eyes, and she waits. I press. I mash her head down suddenly, driving her all the down my pole. And I hold for several seconds.

"Gggck! Gggrrggg. Urgg. Arrrggg!"

When I release, she flies up, off my cock entirely, gasping, a cough or two, breathing fast, eyes watering. Another cough.

"Whew!"

A few seconds to recover, then we lock eyes again and she repositions herself. She closes her eyes. I shove and hold.

"Grrrggrrgg! Cccaacckk! Uurggh!"

I release and up she pops.

I quickly shove again.

"Gggaaaaacccckkk! Urrgghhh!!! Ggkk....."

Release. Pop. Breathe! Breathe. She lightly pumps my cock with her hand while she catches her breath and wipes her eyes and nose. I remove my hand, but she croaks out "One more. A long one..." and after a Cheshire grin, a sly wink, a few more deep breaths, she repositions herself. I stiffen my back muscles so I can use both hands. I caress her swollen, hardworking lips one last time, rub my fingers into her hair, and plunge!

"Gggaaaagggg! Ggrrrcckk!" She shakes her head side to side, but I hold. "Ggrrgggrrrgggrrrg! Gak! Gaakkk!" I feel her neck muscles strain and feel her throat convulse, but I hold down another couple seconds before releasing. She flies up, gasping for air. We pause.

Still slowly working my cock with her hand.

"What's it take to make you spew? I must be doing a poor job". She makes a phony sad face.

"You are a fabulous cocksucker. You've got me nearly there."

"Then I'll finish you now."

Without breaking eye contact, she opens her mouth, seductively round, and goes back down for more. She bobs a couple times but then settles below the head, steadily working the sweet spot with her tongue. Strong and long sucks, Like sucking a thick milkshake through a very wide straw.

Her thumb and forefinger wind tight about my base. Clamp down. She's sucking harder, putting ALL the attention on the sweet spot. And squeezing hard around my base. I've never felt this much heat and pressure. My cock is trying to explode but can't. I feel the burst but I'm blocked! OW!  A couple seconds more THEN she releases grip, and she ceases all motion, passively accepting the mouthful I give her. She gags momentarily, due to the force and volume of my eruption. The eruption she made. When my ejaculation peters out, she restarts the bobbing and sucking. Gotta get every drop.

ANOTHER MORNING

Morning wood. We didn't screw last night; we were both very tired. But I awoke ready this morning.  Nana G is on her side, facing away. I snuggle in close behind her. A couple of kisses on her back, my hand on her hip.

I decide to really press my luck.

"Hey Firecracker ... have you ever tried anal?"

She laughs, and smacks my hand.

"Of course I have. With your grandfather.  With one other when I was about to turn 50." She became pensive. "I needed to feel attractive. You don't know what its like. Youth and sex appeal are everything to a woman. 29 was difficult.  I guess I acted out a bit then. 39 too. 45. 49. 59."

"Just one other?"

"Let's just say I prefer to keep that hole in the family."

She paused, then continued. "But anal is a lust thing. Gotta be in the right mood for it. And even if a girl doesn't give it to you, she's still pleased and flattered that you want to."

I put my hand back on her hip. She quickly squirms out of the bed. Turning to face me and patting my hand, "I'm flattered that you want to. But I have an appointment with the realtor."

ANOTHER MORNING

I'm up early preparing for work. Shower first, as usual. Before coming out of the bathroom, I peak out. If she is still sleeping, I won't disturb her. I'll leave the lights out, pull random clothes from the drawers, and come back in here to dress for work.

In the dim window light, I can just see her form. Flat on her back now. Arms in tight to her chest, legs slightly gapped. The lone sheet across her body, still up to her chin, is perfectly conforming to her every curve.

Apart from the snoring, I'd say it is a perfectly sexy scene. I've changed my mind; I'm going to disturb her. I think I can tune out the snoring. I give my hair one more scrub then drop my towel to the floor. I step out as slow and soundless as possible. Boards creak, but she doesn't wake. I make it to the bed and slowly straddle her again. The snoring stops (thankfully). She smiles even before her eyes open. She moves her covered arms to her sides. Closing her eyes again, she whispers "Good morning." and cranes her neck up for a kiss. We kiss once, twice. Then she lays her head back down. Shifting her gaze from my face to my semi-erect cock, she adds. "Good morning to you too." And blows it a kiss.

Still addressing my cock, she adds: "You were great last night."

"Thanks. But I prefer to think in the moment." I tuck the covers in tightly beneath her shoulders.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Pay no attention to me."

Putting my hands to the bed and shifting my weight, I maneuver my legs between hers and force her legs wider. I rub my cock atop her mound. She giggles. I shift again to press my cockhead against her pussy. The sheet is still between us, but I align and push my cock head at her clit. She coos, and relaxes. Her legs go limp. I lower still more and push my cock hard upon her opening. Repeatedly. Grunting as I dry hump her through the sheet. She laughs. "You can't get inside this little hole like that!"

"I bet I can."

I rise up on my knees, grasp the sheet right at her mound, pull a little slack (she holds tight at the top so that she stays covered), then digging in one finger, I manage to tear a hole.

"Oh my!"

And there was the Cheshire grin again. That irresistible smile of joy with anticipation.

I release the sheet and press my weight back down upon her. I say firmly: "I'm coming in."

"Come in!"

Since she can hardly move her legs, and certainly not raise them, she is trapped beneath the covers for the duration, for however long I intend to go.

At a particularly vigorous moment, the hip pops again. She looks at me imploringly, "Keep going. I'm fine." And I do. I don't even break stride.

She bears it well. She didn't cum this morning but she seems satisfied all the same. I call in sick for work, we stay in bed til noon, and then we go house hunting.

ONE FRIDAY

She found a house. She wants me to look it over with her.

THAT EVENING

We're at the kitchen table looking over the paperwork.

I try to counsel her. "I'm afraid it will be tight financially"

"You know me... everything is tight."

I try desperately to keep my brain on task. Using my most serious voice, I respond:

"I'm talking about the money here."

"You could move with me. Together we'd afford it easily."

TWO MONTHS LATER

We're settling in at her new house.  The forest around our fenced backyard provides seclusion, ideal for us to walk about the backyard nude. Ideal for lovemaking, both under the sun and under the moon. We're out there nude most mornings, weather permitting. This morning I'm out in a chair, listening to the birds. She walks out with two mugs of steaming coffee. Hands me one.

"Good morning, Firecracker."

Good morning, Junior".

Is she prodding me?

She continues: "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking this house was a really nice find."

"Oh." She looks and sounds pouty, but gives me a wink and a smile. She makes a move toward the other deck chair, then reconsidering, pivots back my way. "Here I come!" I set my mug quickly to the side, as she settles into my lap.

She continues, using her most flirty voice: "Do you think you could...? I mean... are you open to trying it?"

It? Does she mean anal? Is she suddenly being coy?

"YES! Of course I could. I think that would feel fabulous."

"It does. I mean, for me too." Then flippantly, "When I'm in the mood for it."

"Are you in the mood for it?"

Smiling: "Yeah. I think I am."

I can't help but smile too. I've not ever done this before. And she's offering it up. I set my mug down, and rub my mug-warmed hands up her back, around her rib cage, and up toward her breasts.

She presses her steaming mug against one of my hands, causing me to jerk away.

"Ow! You said you are in the mood!"

"Eh. No. I don't know. Persuade me."

I look at her incredulously. While rubbing my scalded hand.

"Convince me. Persuade me."

After a pause, I reply: "No."

"No? NO?? You're not interested in getting..."

"Not interested in persuading. I think today I'll just TAKE you."

I lean in and squeeze her waist. She jumps up and away.

I rise from the seat, my interest starting to show. She steps cautiously back and sets down her mug.

I scoop her up into my arms, she squirms.

I flop her over my shoulder. She kicks.

I give her ass a sharp spank. She hollers..

I carry her inside. She giggles.

And then the game is surely on.

About 20 minutes later, I become the third generation of man in my family to cream deep inside Nana G's gloriously tight asshole.

12