Nana's Diary Ch. 06

Story Info
Kim Takes Control.
1.3k words
4.48
8.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim takes control

Nana taking Tia was the last entry. As I sat in the chair, I had so many thoughts running through my mind. How creative Nana was in humiliating Tom, how submissive he was, and how best to take advantage of what I knew. Even though Tom was old enough to be my grandfather, he had skills that none of the guys I knew had. It would be fun to continue to humiliate him and make him my boy toy.

My panties were soaked after reading the diary, and I needed relief. I expected Tom in the next few minutes, and I wanted to be ready. No sooner than I was done preparing Tom called from the hall, "Kim are you still here" yes, I'm in the living room. As I sat in Nana's chair, he asked me if I found things I wanted. He had not yet looked down to see that the skirt of the chair had been remove. I told him there were some shoes and skirts I was going to take as well as some other memento's and toys. With the word toys, Tom gazed down, and saw that the chair was in its secondary mode. As he shirked with embarrassment, I said to him "Tom service me". At first, he did not know what to do but then nodded submissively.

Take off all your clothes, I want to see for myself how small your dick really is. I'm sure Nana would have been impressed with her 19-year-old granddaughter ordering around a 55-year-old man. Come kneel in front of me. As he did so I told Tom that from here on out that there were some basic rules that he would have to follow.

1. He would always address me as Mistress so there would be no confusion as to who was in control

2. He would serve me and any other women that I designated. It was quite likely that I would lend him to a friend.

3. When we were in the house together, he was to be dressed as Tia.

4. He was only to speak when spoken to

5. He was not to play with his man clit without permission.

I then asked him if he had any questions about these rules. He shook his head no. Good, let's have a drink to consummate our relationship. Wine for me, Champaign for you. I hope you enjoy both the aroma and the taste of this nectar as you will be drinking much of it. Mostly from its source. He then swirled the glass and drank my piss.

Tom, to serve me properly you must be intimately aware of all of me. Look at my head and shoulders what do you see? He replied a beautiful woman. Your hazel eyes sparkle, your flowing brown hair accents your cheekbones, and your earrings dangle leading my eyes to your sensuous mouth. Tom would you like to kiss me. Yes, yes Mistress I do. Ha, like that will ever happen. I will however, let you worship my ears and the nape of my neck. Tom's tiny dick was at full attention as he ran his tongue over the outside edge of my ear, he was incredibly gentle as he worked his way down each one before gently sucking on my lobes. He then picked up my hair and kissed the nape of my neck giving it his attention as if it was the most precious thing in the world.

After a few minutes I had him step back. Tom was agape, when I pulled off my top, and removed my bra. Not following the rules, he said Mistress, you have the most beautiful breasts that I have ever seen. They are so firm and round and have perfectly shaped areolas. Your nipples are a dark brown and they practically call out please suck me.

Would you like to suck on them? Yes, Mistress nothing would be a greater honor. Before I allow you to use your mouth, I want you to take that precum that is coming from that excuse of a dick and rub it on my breasts.

Tom then, took his cum and spread it around each areola and the nipple. He also put it under each breast and in my cleavage. Clean I said. Tom, without hesitation licked from the outer edge of each areola until he reached the nipple. He then alternatively put each in his mouth, not sucking hard but rolling his tongue softly around each sending shivers down my spine. I almost came from him just licking my boobs.

I was horny as hell, and while I wanted to do this slowly, I just could not wait any longer for Tom to worship my pussy. I hiked up my skirt and told Tom to remove my panties with his teeth. They were soaked and smelled of my womanhood.

I told Tom to inhale deeply, as this was the aroma I expected him to create every time I allowed him to please me. As he breathed in, he just moaned as if he had just inhaled the most sensuous perfume in the world. With my panties removed I asked him what he thought of my pussy. It is gorgeous. Your labia are like petals of a flower touched with the morning dew. They fan out exposing an inviting trail to your womanhood that cannot be resisted. Please Mistress, let me serve you he begged. Tom, worship my cunt.

As he had done with Nana, he did not jump in and attack my slit. I guess He knew that his small cock would not please a woman, so his approach was not a perfunctory lick, as a prelude to ramming his cock inside me. His sole focus was to ensure my satisfaction.

Tom started by kissing the inside of my thighs. He then moved to my labia, lightly running his tongue over each lip. He made sure that he found every fold and crevice so as not to miss the juices that I created when I played with myself earlier. He then put his finger on the outside of my slit and ran it upward catching the nectar that was leaking from within me. He removed his finger and replaced it with his tongue licking me in the opposite direction, from my clit to my bottom. I was so lost in the sensation that I hardly realized that he had taken that finger and began to tease my rosebud, circling it, and eventually entering it, slowly fucking me gently from behind.

Tom proceeded to explore the total insides of my pussy, slowly running his tongue left, right, down and just sporadically up to my clit. When I was totally drenched, he sensed it was time to get me off. He took his tongue and like a magic butterfly, fluttered it lightly over my clit. With each flick of the tongue, sparks of pleasure shot through my entire body. The sensation was electric, I came like I never had before. Tom was not done yet. He backed off, allowing me to recover before again licking the length of my slit, his face drenched, he again fluttered his tongue like a butterfly causing me to orgasm three more times. Finally, I pushed his face away as my body could not stand to convulse any more.

I had a date that night and I needed to get going. After what I experienced, I was sure my boyfriend Bob's cock could never get me off as Tom had. I had been spoiled.

After cleaning up, Tom and I spoke, and he thanked me profusely for the opportunity to please me. I told him this was just the beginning and that I looked forward to using him in the future along with my friends, the store clerks, I had found their e-mail addresses, and even to train Bob.

As I was walking to my car a thought entered my mind. If Nana was going to share with me how to control and humiliate men, what had she taught my mother? I could hardly wait to get home and ask.