Open Wide: Urine for a Treat

Story Info
A man discovers a new mistress and a new fetish.
2.1k words
4.58
12.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met Caily at a butterfly release, I never imagined that the angelic pixie with pale skin, smiling eyes, and monarchs adorning her fingers would one day be straddling me in a bathtub, pumping her golden nectar into my mouth as she berated me for not being a good-enough "piss boy."

It's always the innocent-looking ones that turn your world upside down.

The evening began normally enough. After a nice dinner, we returned to my place and relaxed in front of a fireplace. As we talked and cuddled, the snow accumulated outside. So, we decided it was best if she stayed the night.

I found it all but impossible to control myself once we were lying in bed together. She faced away from me at first, so I inched closer until we started to spoon. Sensing that she enjoyed the comfort of my embrace, I massaged her arms with my fingertips and gradually moved down to caress her thighs.

She let out soft moans that only served to excite me further. Feeling me getting hard, she pressed her ass toward me and started grinding against my swelling cock. I thrusted in response, finding synchronicity with her movement.

I breathed warmly on the nape of her neck and whispered in her ear that she was turning me on. She moaned in satisfaction and turned over to face me.

"I know you want to kiss me," she said, her eyes signaling approval.

Not wanting to let the moment pass us by, I moved my head closer and stopped just shy of her mouth. Our breathing deepened in anticipation until we both couldn't take it any more. Our lips met for the first time. Hers were as soft and supple as the rest of her body. I grew harder.

After a few sensual kisses, she suddenly bit my lower lip, pulled at it with her teeth, and let go, before inserting her tongue into my mouth. The pain followed by tenderness surprised me. I never thought she'd be into anything remotely kinky.

How wrong I was.

She must've sensed my shock. "I should tell you. I like things kind of rough."

Excited by this new side of hers, I pressed my lips and body firmly against hers as we continued to grind. My excitement grew until I couldn't resist any longer; I cupped her right breast with my left hand and felt her tense up as my thumb and forefinger gently tweaked her nipple.

She shuddered uncontrollably. "I should also tell you that I really like breast play," she murmured between moans.

Her whole body felt electrified and I became more vigorous with my touch.

"Oh god," she moaned, "If you keep playing with my nipples like that, I'm going to want you to suck on them."

Her words excited me and I moved my other hand up to massage her left breast. Her breathing intensified and her body squirmed with pleasure.

"Fuck, that feels so good!" she exclaimed through quick, shallow breaths. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck! I want you to suck on them—right now!"

She rolled over onto her back and I positioned my body on top of hers. I lifted her shirt and gazed at her soft, perky tits, yearning to be satisfied.

She arched her back and heaved her body upward, breathing out forcefully. "Suck on them!" she commanded.

I gladly complied, tracing my tongue around the areola of her right breast as my right hand massaged and squeezed her left. Her moans became louder and her whole body shuddered in delight.

"Oh god, you're teasing me so much."

I continued in this way until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Suck on my tits," she implored.

My mouth eagerly enveloped her nipple as my tongue swirled around in all directions.

"Holy shit, that feels amazing!"

She raised her bosom with a deep, sustained breath and I sucked harder and deeper than before. She quivered and let out a loud moan, running her fingers through my hair.

I shifted attention to her other breast, flicking my tongue across her firm nipple and using my left hand to grope and caress her other breast, now glistening and slippery with my saliva.

Her nipples responded to every motion of my tongue and seemed to revel in delight. Caily was in heaven.

As suddenly as she had bitten my lip, she pleaded with me to get rough.

"I want you to bite on them!"

Sensing my reticence, she commanded me to follow her directive. "Bite them—hard! I can take it."

I grasped her right nipple between my top and bottom teeth and clenched, softly at first and then harder as she begged for more. She kept urging me to bite harder and harder. And I kept complying.

Back and forth I went, from one tit to the other—fondling, groping, nibbling, biting—as she moaned in ecstasy and thrust her pelvis into my rock-hard cock.

I could feel her wet pussy aching for my manhood, which was now leaking ropes of pre-cum. Our underwear glistened in the moonlight pouring in through the window, as our bodies rubbed against each other faster and harder.

I bit down hard on her left nipple and pulled at it with my clenched teeth. She let out a cry of pleasure.

"Fuck yes! That's exactly what I want!"

Our ecstasy swelled and I wanted nothing more than to plunge my throbbing cock deep inside of her tight, dripping-wet cunt over and over again until she came.

But she had other desires.

She told me to stop, that her nipples were too tender for me to continue. I gave both of them one last suck to thank them for their service—and because they tasted so damn good. She convulsed in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

My god, she is so fucking hot, I thought. Staring at her petite body as her wet, perky tits glistened, I knew that I would do anything that she asked.

I wanted to worship every inch of her until she couldn't take any more.

I moved down to her pussy with a desire to eat her out for hours and hours, but she pressed her hand against my forehead and told me to stop.

"I really have to pee and if you start licking my pussy, I may not be able to hold it in. I don't want to soak your bed," she said rather sheepishly.

Suddenly, her eyes turned mischievous.

"Have you ever drank piss before?"

I shook my head and said no.

"Would you like to? It's something I've always wanted to try with a guy."

In my state of complete rapture, I said it'd be really kinky to try.

"Let's go to the bathroom," she said, with a devious smile forming on her face.

Once in the bathroom, we removed all of our clothes. It was the first time I saw her completely naked. She was spectacular. Slight in stature, her hourglass frame sported deliciously curvy hips and breasts to die for.

I drank her beauty in, my cock rock solid, knowing that I'd soon be drinking another part of her in.

"Get into the bathtub and lie down," she said abruptly.

I noticed a slight change of tone in her voice. She sounded more authoritative than ever before. I wondered, with a bit of apprehension, what was in store for me. But, damnit, I could resist her. She was a beautiful goddess, about to give me something I'd never experienced before, but had always secretly desired.

I laid down in the tub and she stepped in and positioned herself over me. I propped myself on my elbows up so that I could be as close to her pussy as possible.

She was magnificent. Her pussy was adorned with a nice, tasteful bush and smelled as sweet as honey. I eagerly put my mouth up to her and started licking, spreading her labia apart with the force of my tongue and thrusting it into her vagina as far as it'd go. I could taste her cum and breathed in deeply, both of us moaning with satisfaction.

"I can't wait to make you my little piss slut!" she beamed. "Are you ready for me?"

I responded yes.

"Tell me how much you want it. Tell me how you want to drink my warm piss from my wet pussy."

I repeated what she said, begging for her to release herself into my mouth.

"God, I'm gonna love making you into my little piss boy!"

I could hardly contain my excitement. I licked her pussy and sucked on her clit while telling her how much I wanted to taste her piss.

She started moaning and grinding against my tongue as I swirled it around her pussy.

"Oh my god, I'm almost there. Are you ready? Are you ready to taste me?!"

I said yes and ravenously licked her clit. She arched her back and clenched for a split second, her eyes closing and a smile spreading over her face.

I sensed warm and salty liquid trickle onto my tongue and down my throat and then, holy fuck, the floodgates opened wide. Streams of her golden nectar pumped into my mouth so fast and with such ferocity that it triggered my gag reflex.

I coughed and felt her warm piss overflow from my open mouth and cascade down my chest and onto my throbbing cock. Holy fuck, I thought, I could cum from this sensation alone.

As soon as I recovered from my coughing, I eagerly went back to lap at her pussy, which was still gushing waterfalls of urine all over me.

"Fuck yes! Drink my piss, you piss boy! "And don't you dare miss another drop!" she scolded.

I licked her pussy ravenously and gulped down the rest of her golden nectar.

I could feel a pool of urine sloshing around underneath my body. I hadn't been able to keep up with the velocity of her stream. She had positively drenched me in her piss—and I had loved every second of it.

She stood above me, her mouth curling into a devious smile, her eyes squinting with mischievous glee.

"Now clean me off, piss boy."

My goodness. Was this the same girl I had, just moments ago, thought so innocent and pure? What had come over her?

"I said clean me off!"

She slapped my face firmly with her hand and a jolt of pain surged through my head.

"Now!" she commanded. "Clean your mistress, you fucking piss slave."

Another slap struck my face. Shocked as I was, I wasn't about to disappoint her. This deviously kinky side of her excited me greatly.

As I moved to perform my task, I noticed a long strand of cum hanging out of her piss-soaked pussy. She had clearly gotten off at this bit of dirty debauchery.

She saw it too and slowly wrapped the cum strand around her two forefingers before sticking them in my mouth.

"How does my cum taste, piss boy?"

I moaned to indicate my satisfaction. She then removed her fingers from my mouth and wiped her hand across my face, rubbing the cum, piss, and saliva mixture all over me.

"Look at how filthy you are, piss boy." she hissed, clearly quite pleased at how submissive she had made me in such a short amount of time.

With my face sticky and wet with her sweet golden nectar and warm, viscous cum, I eagerly lapped at her pussy, making circular motions with my tongue to clean every crevice of her ladybits.

She moaned and observed how good I was at following her commands.

"I'm going to train you to worship me—even more than you already do."

Satisfied with my comprehensive cleaning of her honey-sweet pussy, she gazed down at me and gave me a gentle pat on the head.

"I want you to know that you have pleased your mistress greatly. Now, clean yourself off; you're disgusting and I won't be sharing the bed with you until you smell nice and fresh."

She climbed off of me, put her clothes on, and left the bathroom. I sat in the tub—with the piss I had missed sloshing around under my thighs and ass. She had fucking drenched me and I couldn't be happier.

Amazed and dumbfounded about what had just occurred, I began to ponder the depths of depravity we would reach in the coming days, weeks, months, and hopefully years.

Caily had debased me fully and completely, and yet I found myself desiring her even more than before.

After I showered, I returned to bed, where I found her calmly reading a book. She looked up and smiled at me.

"Why don't you come over here and cuddle with me?" she said sweetly—a stark departure from her demeanor back in the bathtub.

This girl's gonna keep me on my toes, I thought.

As I fell asleep that night, embracing her in my arms, she glanced up at me, bit my ear while giving it a playful suck, and whispered, "Good piss boy. I believe we have a bright future ahead us."

I couldn't agree more.