All Comments on 'Nancy and Her Black Lover'

by SandyWho

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah, yes. More racism and the never ending myth of the nonexistent BBC.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

Welcome back, Sandy! :) I’m so glad to see you writing again.

First off, I saw the Troll’s comment and immediately gave you 5*.

In reality, this is a VERY good story but it does need some work. Right now it’s around 3*, I think. With work it would easily be a 4, possibly a 5. Depending on how it panned out. Don’t get me wrong. I loved the story and had a great time reading it. I just think it needs a little more. For most of it, you’re giving us a narrative. Which is fine for parts of it. Like the opening and the ending. But especially once you get to the Preacher portion. We really need to fall into 1st person to capture the emotion involved. I just think the dialogue between her and the rapistERrr I mean “Preacher” would be so much better. As well as her abuse from her fiance. I think all of it would be improved if we were there to actually “see it” as it were.

In closing, I loved this and I am very much looking forward to more from you.

ExitLaughingExitLaughingover 2 years ago

Thank you SandyWho for the honest, well written story. Honesty in some of today's stories is in short supply. I think you are in the forefront of a look at truth in literature. More please.

younghungblackyounghungblackover 2 years ago

An excellent story. Not erotic but full of truth and conflict. Well told. Thank you, Blaine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sandy I'm an older white male but your story has touched me. We all make decisions sometimes we regret regret but you sound very happy I'm sure you're a wonderful person I hope everything in life is good for yo. Please keep writing your stories

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Simple math. Black man + white women = single mother.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

First, I liked your illustrations, I did most of my works with charcoal. Two, I was searching in IR and found and liked your story. My only affair occurred in mid-30's, it started while traveling for business when I met a handsome and interesting black man in Columbus, OH. I'd never thought of cheating, possibly it was a combination of the drinks, hmm...curiosity too, a slight itch and being lonely on the road. He was a little older, divorced, I invited him back to my hotel and was horny as hell when we got there, it didn't take long for me to get naked and start sucking his amazing black cock, he fucked me twice, Eee...no condom either. After that, we hooked up 3-4 times a year until he switched jobs and moved three years later. No regrets, he was a mini-vacation reset for me.

mustang123mustang123about 1 month ago

I think it is wonderful to have a black lover But when there are children as a result then thats where I draw the line .the child is never accepted in the white or the balck community .

A black cock seems top satisfy a woman but rarely in my opinion do they say with a white woman. They do end up with a balack spouce sometimes . Once a cheater a repeater is often the case.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous