Nancy and Steve the Black Trucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,563 Followers

Steve the trucker was losing it. Fucking a man's wife while she talked to her husband was taking its toll on his balls. Sperm was churning looking for a place to go. Nancy was watching Steve's face while she talked to the Colonel when he mouthed words to her.

"I'm going to cum!'

She covered her hand over the phone.

"Go ahead. Do it. Cum in me!"

All the seed hitting the little Mormon directly into her uterus triggered her as Steve the trucker was pumping cum into her. Her orgasm took her out of the conversation with her husband. Some little noises may have escaped her lips.

"What was that?" The voice came to her ear over the phone.

"Nothing, Honey. I was almost going to cough."

The call was soon over. The lovers fell on the bed laughing. This time instead of cleaning a little first Nancy straddled over Steve the trucker's face and took his cock in her mouth. Their juices started out of her and into his throat. He put his mouth on her cunt and started sucking his sperm from her while enjoying her girl flavors.

A whole day and night ahead of them and then it would be back to the truck. Although being in a nice hotel was great something about the nastiness of fucking in the semi-tractor was really what Nancy needed. After a quick fuck a couple of hours later they went for a nice lunch.

Afterwards it was the pool again. Damn! The college boys were back. Other black men were there with wives and family. Nancy was crotch shopping. She liked what she saw. The two college boys had her off to the side. The one definitely had the bigger cock. Maybe as big as Steve the trucker's. He was the one that had gotten the fingers in her the day before. His cock was huge against her thigh. She knew she was in trouble as the fingers were in her again. She wanted to get off. His stroking her clit had her going out of her mind knowing such a big cock was inches away from her wanton cunt.

The other college guy was running interference for his buddy by shielding Nancy from Steve and keeping the other swimmers away from the couple as Nancy was now collapsing around the black guy's hand that was finger fucking her. She was going to orgasm with all those people around her and couldn't help herself. She had her fingers around his big dick and jacking him through his swim trunks trying to match the tempo of his fingers in her.

Then she lost it. She leaned her elbows on the side of the pool deck and let herself cum. She paused for a minute and let the black fingers keep at her. Knowing she would be caught if she didn't quit she swam away from the two kids. A couple of dips under the water to make sure her suit was on correctly and then a little swimming around before getting out of the pool.

Steve was at the poolside table as if nothing had happened. She had gotten away with it and he hadn't seen a thing. So she thought.

"You know, now that you've visited the dark side the curiosity of what fucking the next black guy would be like is going to drive you crazy. Did you let the guy finger fuck you?"

"Well," She paused. "He did get his hand inside my suit."

"Then he did finger fuck you?"

"I guess."

"Like I said. If your going to fuck black cock it's going to consume you. Why don't you give them our room number and wait for them up in the room."

"I'll wait right here at the table, checking out the Senoritas." He teased.

Nancy went back to the pool and invited the pair up to the room. The fabric was slipping off her tits and her nipples were rock hard until she moved to cover up with her hands.

"See you in a little bit." She sounded unsure.

"I'll be here waiting. Take and hour or two. Really let them fuck you good. You'll need that."

She left without saying another word. The two teens caught up at the elevator and joined her inside.

"I can't believe your husband would let us fuck a pretty wife like you."

"He's not my husband, my road husband, I guess. My husband is military overseas."

"Really what rank?"

"Marine Colonel."

"Oh, wow! We're leaving for Marine Boot Camp next month."

"Consider this your enlistment bonus." Nancy smiled demurely.

"You ever fuck other soldiers?

"From time to time."

The elevator bell rang for the floor to end the question and answer session. They hurried down the hall and into the room. The Colonel's wife had to get a cock inside her. The fingers were good, but she needed that big cock.

She couldn't believe how young these kids were. They had to be just out of high school. Nancy peeled off her tiny swimsuit and laid out on the bed with her legs spread. The swim trunks came off and the two penises sprung upward. The one was as big as Steve and the other probably eight inches.

The buddy tried to push the smaller on on the bed first and between her legs.

"Uh, no! You! You fuck me."

"But ... "

"I know what you are trying to do. He'll be fine. My plans are for him to fuck me several times after you anyway. Going first isn't going to matter. I need all the cock I can get in me right now. You're first!"

It wasn't his first time fucking a white woman in her thirties. He'd fucked several white girls and their mothers. One even kept fucking him after the daughter quit dating the kid. It wasn't just the white teens in Arizona that fucked black guys. Many of the mothers did, too. None as hot as this woman though. He slid his cock in her and began fucking to her full depth.

Nancy could tell the difference. The length and width were about the same, but the head was smaller. Unlike Steve the trucker's plum shaped head this was more bullet shaped, almost to a point. While Steve fit against her cervix this actually nudged into her a little. It made the married little Mormon wife cum at the feeling of a new stranger fucking her and her orgasm triggered the young Marine Recruit blast his seed into her.

Nice load. Nancy felt it spurt. A blast of first time seed inside her was special as it started the feeling of wanting to fuck even more men and experience their sperm filling her cunt.

The second Recruit mounted her and began with what was a very adequate cock. He made her cum twice before shooting his seed as deep as he could in her, Then the big cock was in her again. The bullet shaped head was getting into her cervix enough that Nancy could feel some give in the tiny opening. The feeling made her cum, but the kid held on and made her cum again as he fucked her for several minutes. Each time the pointed head felt like it was moving more of her cervix aside. She could feel the sperm shoot through the tiny space and into her uterus.

Another change of partners and then more big cock pounded into her. Her cervix was making room for that narrow cock head and it was pushed into the little valley it was making. It was driving Nancy wild. Then the seed squirted through directly into her uterus again.

"God, it feels like it's going straight through me!"

"That happened to this one girl's Mom. It went on through and she went freaking nuts. I mean the head was in her womb fucking her. She about wore me out, always wanting me to fuck her after that. Every God Damn night her husband was on the night shift if I wasn't there fucking her she'd come looking for me. I tagged her pretty good a couple of months ago. She's getting this little tummy on her. The bitch tried to trap me by quitting taking the pill. That's why I'm joining the Marines, to get away. Let her fucking husband raise the kid. I just hope it has a big set of lips and kinky hair."

With his cock spreading seed in her she thought about having a little mixed baby. Not with this kid! Maybe with this kid. With some black guy anyway.

The buddy was ready for his third turn. God, these guys could be ready again fast. She remember when the Colonel was like that. Of course, he wasn't a Colonel back then. Just a young Mormon kid with a hard cock and an ever so willing wife.

She didn't cum with the guy this time. She was thinking about the long hard black cock that tickled her cervix. He dumped his load and Nancy headed into the toilet to let some of the cum out of her.

Back on the bed she watched the big cock come at her. Why not change it up at bit? She stopped him and got on her knees. As before the foot long cock went deep inside her easily. That tormenting head nestled against her cervix. The angle was different. It felt like the long spear was going deeper. The fucking started. He had her by the hips, controlling her movement back against has cock.

It happened with no notice. It was through her cervix. Nancy screamed, not from surprise or pain, it was all pleasure. How many women had every felt a cock slide up against the wall of her uterus where babies are supposed to grow? It was above anything she ever felt from a cock in her vagina. This rang bells and made whistles blow. Nancy was cumming, and while she was cumming all that pussy that had been stretched deep inside her to take more cock started to pull back and take the young black Marine Recruit deeper into her womb.

Rather than pain Nancy felt another orgasm, and then another. Her cervix was sliding along the black cock and maybe four inches of him was womb fucking her.

She could feel his load blow inside her. Damn that birth control! If some black guy was going to knock her up she'd want this to be the moment.

He softened and pulled out. His buddy was in awe and didn't seem up to another round. Nancy wanted to fuck her black, well endowed, friend, but wanted to savor the moment. In kind of an agreed on moment the young men pulled on their swim trucks.

"Tell my road husband I'll be down in a few minutes."

The guys walked towards Steve's table and paused, bending over to talk.

"She all right?" Steve asked.

"Better than all right."

"How many times did you guys fuck her?"

"Seven between us."

"That should do her some good."

"Oh, we did her some good all right!"

Five minutes later Nancy came to the pool. She was wearing a tit hugging shirt that showed their jiggle with her nipples hard against the fabric. A pair of he tight jeans she hadn't worn yet were plastered to a huge camel toe. She sat with Steve the trucker.

"Did they do you any good?"

"A lot of good ... "

"Think you'll want to do it again?"

"It depends on how good you do me."

"You'll want to fuck a lot of black guys. I'll be around as long as you need me."

"That's sad. I can't imagine not being able to be with you."

"Sometimes it's about quality with white women. Mostly it's about quantity."

Nancy watched his expression. She knew he was right. It was going to be about quantity for a little while.

"We've known each other a while. What do you think about stopping your birth control and making yourself fertile?"

Nancy looked at him and smiled.

"It could take a month or two or it could be in the next couple of weeks. The way guys are fucking me with all that cum someone is going to breed me pretty quickly. Do you want me to hold out for it to be you?"

"Oh no. You can fuck whoever you want. I just wonder what it would do to your marriage if you popped a biracial baby."

"I don't give a fuck what it would do to the Colonel. With my daughters in college, they'll probably be fucking black guys themselves. I know my mother did, and she's one diehard Mormon wife. She'd crap if she knew I saw her fucking this one black neighbor a couple of times. I think it was a regular thing."

So, what do you want to play open season?"

"Maybe, we'll see how it works out. You'll be my main target."

Nancy to tell him about bullet dick.

"A funny thing happened when I was up there with those guys. The one that finger fucked me had a dick a big as yours. The difference was that he wasn't as good at using it and it had a narrow bullet like head. Each time he'd fuck me it felt like it opened up my cervix a little. The fourth time I was fucking him I took him from behind. That changed the angle to let him go a little deeper when the fucking thing went right through my cervix and into my womb."

"Oh shit, what was that like?"

"Nice really. Really nice. When the head rubbed my womb I went fucking nuts and was cumming really hard and couldn't stop. I fucked back at him and my cervix moved back along his shaft as it let more of him in my uterus. Where you guys had been shoving the length of my vagina up inside me it was now retreating and leaving him fucking my uterus with about four inches of cock. I just exploded into orgasm after orgasm until he shot a load of seed right where conception would happen."

"Maybe we had better go up to the room."

Steve the trucker had her on the bed and on her knees. The seven times the two kids had fucked her had left her wide open. He shoved right in to full depth forcing out some cum that the two Marine Recruits had left too deep in her to have run out. The thought of what she had hoped would happen made her cum.

"Don't poke so hard. Let it work against you. I can feel it loosen. Don't tear me. You'll want the cervix gripping your shaft when you go through. Forty five minutes later Steve still was behind her hunching into her pussy like two dogs stuck together.

The crown was about to pop through and then suddenly in was in her. Her cunt moved back along the shaft and settled about four inches from the tip of his cock. His cock was in her uterus. He was womb fucking her and she was going nuts as she hysterically fucked back at him. It felt so good she thought everything was going to shut down as she lost consciousness for a few seconds. She let him glide in and out until he dumped a hot load on that other side of her cervix. She fainted again.

Steve was excited and positioned himself under her upturned cunt and opened his mouth to catch the flow. Nancy tipped her ass down and filled his mouth. Then she settled down and let him lick her.

They had pushed their late checkout. Hotel time ended. They had to get back to the big rig. Steve almost had to carry her in a basket to get her to the ride share. She kept talking deliriously to the point that Steve was afraid they had fucked up her mind. He helped her out of the car and up to the truck. With his hands on her ass he got her into the cab. Another trucker walked by.

"Did you give her too much to drink?"

"Oh, no. Something better than that. She's had a big cock shoved into her womb three times today."

"I guess that would do it." He laughed.

He walked away thinking the black trucker was bullshitting him.

The company had a loaded trailer ready for them. A trip to the Oregon Coast. They'd leave around midnight, drive the hours out and park somewhere in Idaho not far from Nancy's mom. They'd go in for the delivery the next day.

"Would you want to see your Mom while we are near?"

"How would I explain you?"

"Maybe you wouldn't have to explain me. Want to share?"

"That sounds really creepy. Your cock in my Mom's church loving cunt."

"We'll, you said ... "

"That was twenty years ago."

"And ... once you go black ... "

"Jesus, Steve! I'll think of something."

The next morning.

"Hey, Mom. It's Nancy. I can come see you tomorrow for a little while."

"Your dad won't be here. He's fishing again."

Since her dad retired he turned the farm over to Nancy's brother. Her dad at age 70 was ten years older than her Mom.

"How long can you stay?"

"It's just overnight. Don't tell anyone. I've taken on a job writing a story for a magazine about over the road truckers. I've been riding with one the last week while the Colonel is overseas. Can we park the big rig by the barn?"

"Sure. I'll have a place for both of you in the house."

"You are pretty little liar, aren't you!" Steve teased after Nancy hung up the call.

"What good little Mormon girl lies to her mother?" Nancy laughed.

"Why don't you let me fuck you before we go?"

"Okay. Something quick. I want to feel that load of seed directly into my uterus."

"You'll get it all right."

Steve followed her up into the bunk and fucked her. This time her cervix flexed just a little to let him in. She still had a little black out with him cumming in there.

The road to Idaho was long and tedious. There was no time for a little nookie break. It was five and the hours were running out when they got to Nancy's parent's farm. Mom's head snapped around when she saw a black man get out of the truck.

"You think she's still not interested?"

"Looks pretty good for 58 doesn't she? Mom had me nine months after a young marriage."

"I'd fuck her!"

"Yeah, you probably would. Isn't that creepy to you."

The house was classic Mormon inside with family pictures and Church sayings on the walls. A big picture of Joseph Smith hung in the living room. Nancy announced she was going to shower and winked at Steve leaving him to wonder if that was a go ahead sign.

With Nancy out of the room Steve was checking out the figure on the Mormon farmer's wife. Tits bigger than Nancy's and a nice ass. He wondered if her pussy was hairy. Suddenly she walked right up and got right in his face.

"I don't know if my daughter is your girlfriend or not, but I've had a lot of black guys fuck me during my 40 years of marriage if you are interested. If you want to fuck me I'll lay right out here on the table.

She lifted her farm dress and scooted just onto the edge of the table. She laid back with no underwear and exposed that hairy cunt Steve had wondered about. She spread her legs and opened up her pussy. She was tighter looking than her daughter. That wouldn't be hard to fix. He'd soon have her gapped like her daughter.

"You'll want to fuck me before your girlfriend comes out of the shower."

"Girlfriend?" Steve acted taken back.

"Don't lie to me. A mother knows when her daughter is fucking someone, husband or not."

Steve opened his zipper and let his cock hang out and start to rise. Nancy's mom let out a breath.

"Oh, shit. That's going to be a challenge. Put it in me young man and fuck me for all you're worth. Let me see what my daughter gets out of you."

About two inches didn't go in.

"I've had more than that before. Just keep fucking me. It will go way up in there.."

The older woman was proving to be an excellent fuck, much like her daughter. She was right about taking him all in. Steve was still buried to the balls in her having made her cum, Steve kept fucking her because she wanted him to make her cum even more.

"Oh, God! I love your black balls slapping against my ass. I know they have a big load to shoot into me. If I was twenty years younger I'd have you make me have your baby. Fuck me, you Black mother fucker. She unbuttoned the top of her dress and dumped her tits from her bra. Chew on my nipples while you fuck me."

"Ouch! I didn't mean chew on them. Just rough them up a little. Oh, Jesus Christ. Fuck me with that huge black thing. It's been like six months since I was last black fucked and Momma needs some stretching out down there!"

Steve the trucker was loving it. It was like fucking an older, more raunchy version of Nancy. And, the pussy was excellent. Both had forgotten about Nancy in the shower until there was no point to hurrying.

"God Damn it you two! Mother you've known the guy like fifteen minutes and you've got his black cock in you to the hilt. What am I going to do with the pair of you?"

"Well, for one you can shut up and let the guy finish fucking me. I knew you had been fucking him the minute he stepped from the semi."

It had been over ten years since he'd done the mother/daughter fucking thing and never with them both in the room at the same time. He was watching Nancy for any sign of a hostile attack. She appeared calm and allowed to just letting her mother being her mother. No more accidental glances. This was full-on, hardcore fucking and her mother was loving it. Nancy stood near to watch.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,563 Followers