Nancy and Steve the Black Trucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers

She was proud of the effect she could have on him and felt completely satisfied for the moment. Then the imagine of him fucking her Mom would come into her head again causing the anger to resurface. He was so good to her and she realized the anger of fucking her Mom was because she loved him. Wanted him for herself. Sure, she was fucking other men. She always had. Now it was other black men. Steve seemed okay with it. He'd just have to live with it. She smiled at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Just thinking."

"About what?"

"I love you ... "

"Oh shit, Babe. I didn't think we were supposed to talk like that with you having the Colonel and everything."

"Are you afraid of the Colonel?"

"A Marine Colonel? Fuck yes! To tell you the truth I don't mind you fucking the black strangers, but the idea of him coming home from overseas and you going home to him makes me jealous as hell knowing you'll be fucking him."

"Might be fucking him. There's a difference. Remember, I'll be some black guy's baby Momma ready to drop one when he gets back. I'll be five months along and big as a fucking barn when he gets here. He'd have to know it's not his. I'll tell him it going to be black and we will see how he handles it from there. You know you can fuck me whenever you want. You can even come to the house when he gets back and fuck me in front of him if you'd like."

"You're such a cunt! I love you, too."

They were both still naked and could be seen through the front windshield with the curtain still open. Some guy with binoculars across the drive way probably had watched the whole thing.

They dressed and went to the restrooms. Steve the trucker needed to piss and clean up. Nancy just wanted to clean enough to catch the leakage. She liked the black seed moving around in her womb. She had her razor to shave her Mormon pussy. She'd kept it shaved every day as she liked the clean, smooth feeling and liked the scrape of sharp steel against her cunt lips and mound.

Steve the trucker returned first and was waiting when Nancy came out of the ladies room at the same time a young black trucker was going in the men's. They gave each other the once over and Nancy felt that tingle that started at her clit and sent a fire to her pussy.

"You go ahead. I'll be there in a few minutes." Nancy gave Steve the trucker a nasty grin.

Steve watched from the truck window. Just enough of an angle so he could watch her sitting on a bench waiting. The black man came out and made a direct line when he saw her sitting there. She smiled and stood up to greet him.

"Hi, this may sound strange. My husband saw how we looked at each other. He bet me twenty dollars that I'd be too chicken to let you fuck me. Want to help me win a bet?"

"Jesus Christ? Are you messing with me?"

"No, it's real. Do you want to fuck me?"

The new stranger was looking Nancy up and down. Her nipples were hard now against the front of her shirt. That big camel toe was wide enough to swallow the cleft in her tight jeans and her pretty blue eyes and blond hair set off her white skin. He hadn't fucked a white girl in months and this woman was so fucking hot and asking him to stick is cock in her. He decided to push his luck.

"Okay, I don't do condoms and I'm going to cum in you."

"Great. I'm off the pill and should be fertile right now. I've got my husband all worked up on taking a chance it might not be his. So, do you want to fuck me?"

The new stranger took her hand and led her right past Steve in the cab of the semi and down about 4 spaces to his big rig. He opened the door and pushed her ass up the steps to the cab. Nancy was hoping her luck would hold that he would have a big cock.

"I haven't been home in eleven days. I might flood you out in there."

"Sounds good to me. Maybe you can make my husband into a new daddy."

Nancy tugged out of her tight jeans exposing her freshly shaved cunt to the stranger. She tossed off her shirt and wiggled her tits at him before rocking backwards with her legs in the air. The trucker was stripped and totally hard. It could have been bigger, but still twice as big as she would get at home in bed with the Colonel.

"It's nine inches." He smiled.

"Let's bury your nine inches in me then. I want your balls against my ass and your cum deep inside me."

Nancy got a little idea about how her cervix would react to nine inches of black cock. It went through and the head was nestled just inside the once tight little ring. That was interesting. It felt good. Right at the point of just getting inside her uterus and gave full action as it entered and exited her cervix.

"Is that going past your pussy?"

"My husband is longer than you. After a couple of years my cervix had opened up a little bit at a time until he was fucking my womb. You're in there, too. Now fuck a load into me and see if we can't make that baby."

The black driver couldn't believe his luck as he fucked this total babe older woman with her husband waiting a few rigs down. The good surprise was that he lasted about twenty minutes, giving her two orgasms and a third when she felt the cum spurt in her.

The man pulled out and admired is handy work. Nancy made no effort to cover up as he looked directly into her cunt.

"That should do the job for you. I'll guarantee if that doesn't knock you up you'll never get pregnant."

"Well, I think you'll make good genes if it's your kid. I'd better get back to my husband before he starts to worry that something might have happened to me."

They both laughed. Nancy got back into her clothes and climbed down to go leaving her new friend half stroking his still partially hard dick.

Nancy told Steve the trucker what had happened and the story she had given the guy that had just fucked her. She would use the story many times over the next few weeks. Nancy loved fucking men in the idling big rigs and on days off would hit a hotel with Steve the trucker. There she'd fuck black vacationing family men and black business men on the road for their companies.

Without keeping a diary Nancy was pretty sure she was making good on her threat to fuck seventy men. Jeff the trucker had hung in there and didn't seem to mind sharing. He nailed her himself several times each day.

The day finally came that she had to admit to herself that someone had gotten to her. Morning sickness hadn't hit, but her tummy that usually had an arch to it when a big cock was inside her had a bulge that wasn't going away. She felt she was at the least three months along.

She thought about the months ahead when the Colonel would be home. She'd been fucking black guys for four months. A lot of black guys. She always had an inner smile when she thought about it. Her life had changed for the better and the Colonel was about to return and learn that his wife appreciated the fancy home, car, and clothes but had spent the last months in the cab of a long haul trucker fucking black men along the way.

Now sure she was pregnant with some unidentifiable black man's kid she wouldn't let the bigger men like Steve the truckers 12 inches of cock penetrate her cervix. Not that it slowed her down any. Being knocked up made her want to fuck even more. By the sixth month Steve dropped her off at her house one last time. No ride shared this time. He drove his big rig right down her street.

She was home to her Lexus and everything fancy. She checked Craig's list and hired a black man to do some yard work. Checking for a bulge in his pants more than his customer list she'd found ten inches of black cock on a man that would park his old truck at the curb every day and fuck her for hours.

The Colonel came home to a part time wife. He didn't ask to fuck her and couldn't have done her any good if he had. He was busy on base most of the time and Nancy preferred him at a distance. He didn't go to the hospital with her for the baby and sent a car for her when she came home.

"So, where's your half black baby?"

"You don't even know if it was a boy or girl do you?"

"Can't say as I'd care."

"I contacted an agency at five months and arranged for adoption with an interracial couple where the kid won't draw stares and comment. I held it for about five minutes and gave it up. I liked the idea of having a black stranger's kid, but I sure as hell wasn't going to raise one at my age. Now I'm going to get back in shape and start fucking black guys again. I can stay here or move on. It's up to you."

"I'm going to be gone a lot now. You do what you want. Our girls don't need to know what you have done to our marriage."

Nancy worked hard at getting back in shape. In six weeks she was looking thirty years old again. She trolled a local hotel bar and fucked three black men in one weekend. Yet, the hotel bit wasn't working well for her. She still told the story about her husband wanting her to have a black baby. She even charged one guy two hundred dollars that thought she was a hooker. Fucking a black guy for money was a new thrill. She liked it. Did it a few times. Quit before she got caught.

But two hundred dollar fucks and fancy hotel rooms left her missing something. She went to a truck stop and found a black guy to fuck her in his truck. Then she went back and found another one and more after that. It was the vibration and sound of the diesel as she fucked that she missed.

Nancy dialed a number on her phone she hadn't called in a while. It was Steve the trucker.

"Hey, Babe. How about a road trip?"

"Sure. How about the baby?"

"I gave him up to a mixed race couple."

"I'll pick you up next time in town."

"Where are you now?"

"Chicago."

"The hell with waiting. I'll catch a flight and see you later tonight."

"Good. I'm loving it."

Nancy walked out of the house to the rideshare. She didn't even look back. She had dug the suitcase out of the back of the closet. Her trucker clothes were in it. She put on tight shorts that clung to her cunt slit. Put on a white western shirt without a bra and the top the buttons unfastened. She'd tied her hair back into the pony tail and wore her cowboy hat Steve the trucker had given her. She looked like an angel wanting to be fucked.

She loved the attention her outfit garnered. With directions to a Chicago truck stop in hand she got a rideshare from the airport. She got out of the car in front of Steve the trucker's big rig. He pulled her up inside and fucked her.

"We aren't going to do that pregnancy thing again, are we?"

"No. I had that fixed. I won't need the pill again and you can fuck me as deep as you want. Maybe we can still tell the story. It gets black men all excited thinking they are knocking up a white wife. And, there still will be other black men fucking me. You still okay with that?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way. By the way. Did the baby look like me?"

"Not even in the least little way!"

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers