Nancy and Steve the Black Trucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,563 Followers

"Oh, fuck! This is going to be huge!"

The mom was squirming on the table under Steve the trucker. She had her knees up legs up taking the full brunt of what Steve was doing to her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm starting to cum and I want your beautiful black seed right against my cervix. I wasn't shitting you earlier. I'd have your baby!"

"If only mother knew." Nancy thought to herself. "I quit taking the pill and some nigger, maybe not Steve, is going to load me up."

Nancy had never seen anyone fucked before and her mother was handling it beautifully. She looked like a teenager grabbing Steve the trucker's ass cheeks to make sure all of his cock was in her.

The "Queen of Black Cock!" Nancy thought. "How very regal of her."

The deed was done. Steve the trucker's cock was starting to soften and slide out of her and she was filled with a huge load of his seed.

"Gosh, Mom! You're a real nut drainer. It felt like you sucked the cum right out of me." Steve joked.

Nancy's mom was content. She stood up and let her dress drop back to below her knees, her cunt open and oozing with no underwear. She pushed her boobs back into her bra and buttoned up the top of the dress. She acted like nothing had just happened.

"I'd better get to fixing us supper. You're going to need to eat." She smiled at Steve. "I'm going to want another round of that later."

"Really, Mom! He is here with me, you know!"

"Don't be so possessive. It's just for one night. I could invite your sister over. With that little slut here neither one of us would get another turn."

Mom was right. There were only three black students in their Idaho high school and before junior year her little sister Cindy had fucked all three of them. Loaning out her road husband to her mother wasn't such a bad thing to do and Steve the trucker was loving it.

Mom continued to work in the kitchen. She laughed and turned around to face them.

"I'm such a mess. I thought I could hold all that cum in me. I'm not snapping back after having that much black cock."

She raised her dress. Her cunt hair was soaked with cum and ready to drip. Streams of Steve's black cum were running down both thighs, multiple streams. One was trickling down towards her ankle. She reached for a dish towel hanging on the handle of the oven door and dabbed off as much of the leaking cum as she could.

"Jesus Christ. How much more did you put in me?" She scowled at Steve then hugged him to her breasts.

Mom was back to cooking and started humming a little tune. It sounded disgustingly like one of the Mormon Church hymns about Joseph Smith. Nancy was going to break the mood.

"Mother, Steve let me fuck another black guy. His dick was a long and thick as his, but the head was a lot narrower. I could tell that it was opening up my cervix each time he fucked me. On the fourth time he was fucking me from behind and it slid right through."

"Into your uterus?"

"Yes, Mom. My pussy relaxed and moved back down until about four inches was in my womb."

"A woman at church was telling us that some nigger had gone through hers. She was a really tiny woman, married at fifteen. It wouldn't have taken a really big cock to get through there."

"Well, it was so intense and I was cumming so hard it would make me pass out for a few seconds. Then when I came to and realized what was happening I started cumming again."

"Maybe you should leave Steve here with me and go find that guy. Your man wouldn't be the first guy we hired for a place to stay and food to eat that ended up with free pussy."

"Not an option, Mother. A few times after that the big head on Steve's cock went right in. Too bad we won't be here long enough for you to find out what it feels like to get a direct load that far inside you."

"All this talk has got me hot as hell. I need to be fucked again. Let's get the meal finished and you can do the dishes Nancy while I take your big cocked black friend back to my bed and fuck him properly."

Nancy was resigned to the fact that her mother was probably going to fuck Steve until they drove out of the lane in the morning. Even to the point she positioned herself to sleep in her old bedroom.

Old memories in there included wondering about boys and what it would like to have one finally fuck her. Things like wishing her tits would grow when she was ten until they took until when she was thirteen. Same with her puberty. Things hit Nancy late, including being a 40 year old Mormon wife before she let a black guy fuck her.

Her mom, little sister, and her Mom's mother all enjoyed black cock early in their marriages, not considering her sister had a dozen blacks fuck her in the weeks before her wedding to her white husband and one of her favorites fucking her the week after she came home from her honeymoon. Family secrets under the rules of don't ask, don't tell.

The idea of her mother fucking Steve just down the hall didn't make her as horny as it did curious. She caught herself burying a couple of fingers in herself after several minutes of teasing he clit. If her Mom was going to fuck her boyfriend she was going to take a look. Nancy walked down the hall, into her parent's bedroom and moved along side the bed. She got a look at her mother. Mom was staring towards the ceiling as Steve's 12 inches of black cock had over taken her.

Nancy was taking it all in from all the angles. In was inspiring to put her mother under full review. Her cunt has the full depth of black cock. His balls were tight against her as he was going for depth when he spilled his load. Mom has her legs spread wide. Just like the old Mormon wife that she was she was in full missionary position grunting and groaning for Steve to fuck it into her harder and deeper.

Things snapped in Nancy's world. She had decided to fuck a black stranger. A perfect black stranger offering all the sex she could ever want. Now right before her lay her mother having a huge orgasm as Nancy's perfect black stranger was pound away at her cunt.

"This isn't right! This shouldn't be!"

The words were exploding in Nancy's head. Fired by jealousy and enhanced by anger she lined herself up with her mother and leaned in below Steve the trucker as he fucked her. She grabbed her mom's nipples and pulled and twisted hard as if to jerk them off her chest. It made her mother start to cum again.

"This isn't going to happen to me mother. You fucked all of my little sister's boyfriends and her husbands. I know you did mother. This is my boyfriend you are fucking, Mother! And, it has to stop!"

She bent over more and crushed her lips onto her mother's mouth. Both mouths opened, tongues intertwined as they kissed. The hot scene caused Steve the trucker to boil his seed into the older woman. The mother screamed into her daughter's mouth and crashed into an orgasm like she had never felt with any man, black or white.

Nancy felt her mother go limp and pulled her mouth from her and stepped away. Mother laid on the bed a gasping mess and then ceased all movement. Nancy hoped she was dead and wished she was the cause of it.

"Mom, you worthless old cunt you are not stealing my man."

She stormed out of the room and into her childhood bedroom alone. Steve the trucker didn't come to the room. Nancy sneaked to the master bedroom door. She heard her mother laughing a couple of times, but mostly fucking, loud boisterous fucking.

It should have been her in their fucking Steve the trucker, not her mother. None of that shit should have happened.

In the morning neither Steve or Nancy's mother were getting up. Nancy heard them fucking again. Was her mother always that vocal? Certainly not with her Dad.

She resigned to making breakfast for the three of them. Steve had to deliver his load early afternoon and they were still a few hours away. She'd fuck him in the truck. Things would be okay.

Steve the trucker came out of the bedroom fully dressed. Mom was completely naked, leaking cum. She wangled her finger at Nancy.

"You know you think you are so high and mighty with your fancy Marine Colonel for a husband. Let me tell you daughter that within two weeks of your marriage I was fucking your husband. Every visit when you'd go out and about on the farm with your Dad I had you husband in here either fucking him or sucking his cock. So, when ever you cheated on him you earned it and as far as fucking black cock, you should have started it a lot soon than just now like me and your sister have.'

"Yeah? We fuck you, Mom. Just fuck you!"

She looked at Steve the trucker.

"And, fuck you, too. Eat your breakfast or you're going to be late. I'll wait in the truck."

Steve let her have her space as he saw her stomp off to the truck. His better judgment let him eat breakfast. His worse judgment let him bend Momma over the kitchen table and put one last load of cum into her.

Steve the trucker could see Nancy through the windshield and knew it wasn't going to be a good day. Not a word was exchanged until he had put the truck in gear and eased off onto the road.

"I guess we'd better get on the move."

"Fuck you! Don't you fucking talk to me!"

The ride in to make the delivery was brutal. They had to wait in the holding area after arriving two hours earlier. Normally a stop along the way would have taken up the time with Nancy wanting him to fuck her. Not today. Not Steve the trucker, anyway. Instead they checked into the holding area.

Nancy glared at Steve the trucker as she got down out of the truck. The motherfucker was going to pay, no pun intended. First Nancy stripped down and sat naked in the passenger seat only to get up and go through her suitcases. She appeared out of the truck looking ready to fuck in those tight jeans showing her big camel toe, white shirt with no bra, hair in a pony tail, and wearing the cowboy hat Steve had bought her. Only girly sneakers threw off the ensemble.

She walked to tease any one that could see, including Steve the trucker. Two white truckers were standing around talking to Steve. Nancy walked up to him.

"Want to fuck me, Baby?"

Steve just smiled. She turned to the other two.

"How about you guys? You want to fuck me?"

Both said they did hoping they had a chance. Nancy gave them all an evil grin.

"I think I'll go see what's behind door number one."

She nodded to the guard shack where a lone black man was on hand to register what truckers were in the holding area. He was late forties or so, well built, and ugly as shit. Ugly didn't matter to Nancy at the moment. She was intent on fucking another black stranger that wasn't Steve the trucker, missing teeth in front or not.

Nancy gave Steve the trucker a shitty grin. She was about to start a battle that she knew she would win. She strutted off to the shack wiggling her ass and making sure her tits were bouncing under her shirt. Her pony tail swayed under the back brim of her cowboy hat. The more act she put on the bigger the eyes on the guard got as she approached. Steve and the others watched.

"Hi. I came in with the black trucker over there. I need to prove a point and I wondered if you would like to help me?"

"Uh, what kind of point is that?"

"Most specifically I want you to fuck me. Empty your balls deep in my cunt. Would you like to do that?"

The man looked around as if to check for a boss or supervisor. Then he looked a bit desperately at Steve the trucker.

"Holy fuck! This white whore means it!" His addled brain screamed to him.

Fucking this white chick was worth losing his job over it he he had to. He grabbed for Nancy's hand and pulled her inside and closed the door. She took off her jeans and unbuttoned her shirt to expose her pretty tits. She turned herself over the cluttered desk to let him fuck her from behind.

There was no doubt what was going on behind that closed door as Steve the trucker and the others watched from across the asphalt. Nancy was pleased to be getting ample cock inside her. Eight or nine inches, but the important part was it was black cock filling her. She would have fucked Steve the trucker twice this morning, but didn't out of spite for him fucking her mother. Nancy needed this fucking.

She didn't need to cum to make their mating worthwhile, but she had when the older man announced he was about to cum in her.

"Keep fucking me. I need your seed way up inside me."

She could feel the surge as the seed spurted into her looking for an elusive egg to impregnate. It made her cum again. Getting black fucked in a guard shack would make Nancy's highlight reel. Nothing conventional about it. Just pure power sex. As he remained inside her cum leaked out around his cock and dripped to the wooden floor. The primal feeling was just what Nancy needed.

"I hope you point is proven." The older man panted.

"It is unless you think you can help me prove it again." Nancy giggled.

"Not at my age, I afraid. That's why I'm working admissions. I had a heart attach a while back and had to take it easy."

"Oh, my God! I had no idea."

"That's okay. If fucking you had been the last thing I did on this earth I would have died a happy man.

"Well, I'm glad you are okay. You are okay, aren't you?"

"I'm fine. Now that I lived through it my mind is on a certain niece of mine."

"Not a kid, I hope."

"No. She's been married twice, four kids of her own. She just likes to fuck."

"Nothing wrong with liking to fuck is there?"

"No Mrs. there sure ain't!"

If there was any doubt that she had fucked the guy the way she walked back to Steve the trucker proved it. She smiled as she wondered if this was her first day fertile after quitting the pill. Having the ugly nigger's baby would be perfect. As she walked and reveled in the possibility of having black seed attacking her egg at that very moment.

"How soon can we unload and get on the road?"

"We're up next. Did you let him cum in you?"

"If I wasn't going to let him cum in me I wouldn't have fucked him."

With the trailer backed into the dock Steve and Nancy were standing in the waiting area. Workers were scurrying around, all of them giving Nancy the once over while she smiled back at them and enjoyed the cum inside her start to move down from where the guard had put it.

"Excuse me. Can I speak with you for a moment?"

Steve the trucker and Nancy turned to look. A thirties something black man with a clipboard was staring at them. It won't make you late. I'll be done before the unloading is finished.

"Sure. What can I do for you?" Steve the trucker asked.

"Oh, not you. I need to speak to her. In my office if you don't mind."

He opened the office door and showed Nancy in, quickly closing and locking the door behind them. He crossed the room and locked the other door. Nancy already had assessed him and primped and wiggled waiting for him to speak.

"We have a lot of cameras here. Chet at the shack doesn't know that one of them focuses on him. I'm just guessing what happened behind the closed door, but I wondered if we could work something similar out so old Chet doesn't get fired."

Nancy unbuttoned her shirt and placed it on a chair along with the cowboy hat. She peeled off her heads and stood ready to fuck the man.

"It seems like the least we could do for Old Chet."

For a blackmailer the man was pretty cute. Nancy would have fucked him had he only asked. The blackmail angle on Old Chet's behalf did add some adventure. Nancy laid back on a table that looked like it was for meetings and spread her legs, offering her cunt to the man.

He stepped between her legs and dropped his pants to the floor. She looked down to see a cock every bit as big as Steve the trucker's. This would be what Nancy needed. The man pushed the head into her inviting cunt.

"For Old Chet!" The man sneered.

"For Old Chet!" Nancy agreed.

This was even better than the shack. She'd not fucked someone in a locked office with people moving around outside with Steve the trucker watching the door. The huge cock was sinking in fast. Her cervix had tightened a bit. It was supposed to do that. Not remain wide open. This office guy was right there. Her cervix was a momentary obstacle as it soon welcomed a foot of long hard black cock back into her womb.

Nancy let out a little laugh as she remembered that as much as her mom had fucked Steve the trucker she still hadn't felt a cock invade her uterus. This was another potential Dad. This one poking around her womb where her egg would conceive. She felt the head rubbing around where babies would grow inside her. She didn't feel a spurt, but the black seed streaming from the end of his cock gave a warmth inside her. Nancy warmed to the thought of the black cum making her a baby.

That was three guys that could have knocked her up if the timing was right, including Steve the trucker, and maybe the two guys from the hotel. How many potential Dads would she want? Maybe ten. Steve owed her. She'd go for twenty. Hell, she had no idea when the lack of taking her pills would let her ovulate. She may have a chance at fifty.

When she came out of the office there was no doubt what had happened inside. She'd been fucked and the employees had heard the rumors from some of the ladies in the office staff that the boss had a cock that would have left Nancy's married cunt well fucked and well filled.

"When will this end?"

"This what?"

"You know what. You fucking these black guys."

"What makes you think it's going to end? How many times did you fuck my Mom?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean that you don't know? You lost count?"

"I'm sorry, Baby. You acted like you didn't want a turn."

"I didn't want a turn, you dumbass. I didn't want her to have a turn. I assume she was a pretty good fuck for you."

Even with two loads of stranger's cum churning in her uterus Nancy was still plenty steamed at Steve the trucker.

"So, how many times was it? However many it was you can take that times ten. But, don't worry, Sweetie. You can still have your turn. I want your seed entered in the baby sweepstakes."

Steve the trucker knew how many times he'd fucked Nancy's mother. Counting the quick load her dumped in her as he was headed out the door it was seven.

"Okay, let's don't fight over it. It was three."

"Three? Do you think me fucking thirty guys is going to make us even? Knowing Mom and knowing how you can get it up I'm guessing you are lying to me. I'm thinking six since you admitted to three. Better yet, let me call Mom. She'll probably say it was even more to get to me and to hang your ass. You want to cop to six now?"

"Okay, you got me it was six. Never mind. You know what? It was seven. I fucked her at breakfast while you were out in the truck."

"You cocksucker. And, don't you think I can't fuck seventy black guys. I'll make it my hobby. Happy Birthday to me!"

Nancy was tough on Steve the trucker with the teasing making every move of her body an invitation to fuck her that she'd pull back if he offered anything. Steve stayed cool. Nancy was making herself very overly aroused and needing black cock, even from disloyal Steve the trucker.

By mid afternoon when they pulled into an Interstate rest stop, Steve returned to the truck finding reluctant Nancy begging to be fucked. He played women's nature to be fucked and won. Balls deep and well into her uterus he filled her with seed. Still needing to show a little scorn Nancy attempted to cut him down.

"Thanks for your participation in the sweepstakes. I'll add your entry to the others."

"I'm pretty sure I'll win. I plan on entering at least a couple of times per day."

"You're that sure you'll win are you? How would you like to enter again right now?"

"We do have some time to kill. Let's make this one last a while."

Nancy opened up herself for him. Her swamped cunt hadn't closed down any from him pulling out a few minutes earlier. That's what Nancy loved about Steve the trucker. She could flirt with him and have him ready to go again almost at once. With him fucking her through her cervix and the rumble of the big rig at idle he could make her cum fast, hard, and often. Almost an hour later he had her tongue hanging out laying spread wide open and as limp as a rag doll with another load of his cum in her.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,563 Followers