Nancy Controls Her Household Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please remove the tampon and hand it to me," Glenda went on, almost ignoring what Nancy had found so embarrassing.

Nancy softly pulled the string and the tampon slid out of her; as she retrieved it, she held it by the string and Maryann and Glenda saw that it was streaked with dark red, extending to both ends.

"You will use maxipads for the rest of your period," Maryann told her, in a voice that brooked no questioning of this intrusion into Nancy's very personal life.

Glenda asked Nancy where the pads were, and Nancy said that Meg and she kept them in the adjoining bathroom. Glenda went in, found the box, and brought one back and handed it to Nancy.

The fiftyish blonde woman unselfconsciously placed the pad into the crotch of her pink panties and asked permission to pull them up. Maryann told her she could do that.

"Prof. Layton—I mean, Meg—told us she felt you were well-trained," Maryann explained. "From what I'm seeing, I do believe she is correct. Glenda and I hope we all can enjoy our time together."

Then she went on and spoke more seriously.

"Meg told us that she had directed you to use pads for this period," Maryann announced. "Is there a reason for your disobeying her instruction?"

Nancy's face colored and she managed to say that she had forgotten that Meg had told her to use pads.

"You have been disobedient to her and that does require you to be disciplined," Glenda then stated.

"We must carry out her directions,' Maryann commented.

"Can't you just give me this one more chance this time?" Nancy pleaded, and both young women realized that they had to stand firm, or they would be in trouble with Meg.

"No, Nancy, we have to follow our professor's orders. Bend over the side of the bed, and pull your panties down," Maryann continued, watching as Nancy slowly followed the order and tugged her panties back down to her knees.

Maryann then reached into her handbag and withdrew a flexible thin cane that had been bent to fit inside. It snapped out to its full length and Maryann swished it through the air, making Nancy shiver with anticipation of the pain she would soon be experiencing.

Maryann, who had bangs and straight auburn hair, along with a curvy girl-next-door look, again whipped the cane through the air and then lay it right across Nancy's protruding bottom cheeks. She saw how their streaky appearance disclosed Nancy's age that otherwise was not as apparent from her excellent skin and figure.

Drawing the thin cane back, Maryann flicked her wrist and the cane struck right across the middle of Nancy's bottom. Nancy groaned, somehow stifling a scream, and Maryann allowed the stroke to sink in and for the sting to make itself felt.

She then drew it back again and fired a stroke further down on Nancy's bottom. This hit in the tender crease between Nancy's bottom and thighs and she screamed as she could not stop from jumping up.

Maryann loudly ordered her to get back in position.

"You obviously need more training, Nancy," she said softly, surprising Nancy, who expected a very harsh warning after Maryann had yelled at her to return to her bent posture over the edge of the bed.

But Maryann proceeded in her soft voice to dash Nancy's hope of leniency: "Because you left your position, Nancy, those two strokes will not count. I will begin again with the first stroke and you will have five more coming."

Now Nancy blanched at the severity of this young woman's voice and the penalty she imposed. She knew it was useless and stupid to try to talk her way around the extra punishment.

Maryann managed to let Glenda see her slight smile as she now lay the cane higher up on Nancy's bottom. She placed the next stroke there and Nancy retained her position. Two more strokes followed, and Nancy managed to hang on as her bottom began stinging all over.

Now Maryann gave her two cruel strokes—she placed them diagonally across the others to crisscross the pattern of red lines on Nancy's bottom. Nancy screamed but again held on for dear life. Glenda flinched at the impact she saw the next and last stroke right across the middle of Nancy's now-striped bottom cheeks caused. Nancy let out a loud scream but did not move.

Maryann was breathing heavily from the effort she put into the impressive last stroke and she allowed Nancy to recover long enough so that she was ready to pull up her panties when Maryann finally gave that order.

"I really am sorry we had to punish you so soon in that way," Maryann now admitted to Nancy. "Glenda and I, however, know that Meg expects us to do what she has told us to do, so you should understand that we hated to start out like this." Then she moved over and grasped Nancy's body, held it close, and kissed Nancy on her mouth as she hugged her.

Nancy's mind was racing as she received this unexpected show of affection from this young woman who had caned her very hard.

When they had finished the hugging, she looked at Maryann and responded slowly, "I appreciate that you were carrying out Miss Meg's orders, Miss Maryann, and that was necessary because I clearly had not followed her directions."

Maryann decided to go further.

"Nancy, please call me Maryann," she smiled. "We really want this week to go well. We don't intend to do anything other than what we have been instructed to do. We already think you are a charming lady, don't we, Glenda?"

Glenda smiled and nodded her agreement.

All three now repaired to the kitchen, where Nancy showed them where supplies and implements were kept. Some camaraderie developed as they prepared their dinner together. Nancy was impressed that these confident young women were not tyros in the cooking realm.

Soon they had prepared a large salad from the several ingredients that Meg and Nancy had both purchased preceding the two young women's arrival. They placed it on the dining room table, sat themselves down, and pleasantly passed the bowl around.

Nancy really thought that she needed a drink after what she had been through but didn't want to suggest that for fear that they might have been told to deny her access to liquor, or even wine.

After they finished, cleared the table, and shared the washing up, Glenda suggested that they see what was streaming. They turned on the television and sat down to watch the latest serial from Netflix.

Once it ended, Glenda told Nancy that they would like her to sleep with them.

"This was Meg's suggestion, but Maryann and I both are impressed with you and want this ourselves," she said, looking to Maryann for a confirming nod, which was given.

"That's nice of you to say," Nancy replied, and led them to the bedroom—once hers but now shared with Keith and Meg.

The young women brought their cases with them, set them on one side and opened them to remove what they needed. Maryann put on a pair of short pajamas, while Glenda decided to sleep in a soft pastel, relatively short nightgown. Nancy, for her part, donned a pleasantly patterned nightie that came down further, almost to her knees.

They slipped into the large bed and arranged it so that a towel was placed in the middle where Nancy was now lying between them. Maryann took Nancy in her arms and started to touch her beginning with her neck and moving to her large breasts. She tickled the nipples until they became harder as Nancy was aroused. At the same time, Glenda reached under Nancy's nightie and ran her hand up Nancy's inner thighs to pat her panty-covered pussy which was protected by the maxipad.

Nancy reached down and removed her panties. The maxipad came off with her panties and Glenda softly patted her fingers across Nancy's labia and teased her clit. Nancy was now very nervous because she knew her period was definitely going to insinuate itself as she began to move her bottom. Glenda proceeded to insert her fingers into Nancy's still bleeding orifice.

Maryann now moved in and placed her head between Nancy's spread legs. She found that she was excited by Nancy's strong metallic taste and smell as Maryann applied her tongue to Nancy's bleeding vagina and her whole vulva as Glenda was fingerfucking her.

Soon, Nancy was very excited and let herself go into a major orgasm that kept firing. Glenda saw that Nancy had cum and turned her attentions to Maryann. She pressed close to her as they both shed their night clothes and felt each other's breasts and pushed their fingers deep into each other's pussies.

They had made love before and they now were roommates at the university. It did not take long for them to reach simultaneous orgasms. They lay now on their backs, on each side of Nancy, who was in the same position, exhausted but empowered by their satisfying sexual engagement.

Glenda turned to Nancy and said with a smile, "I hope that this is the kind of time we can spend with you as much as possible." Then she helped Nancy retrieve her panties and took a cloth to clean Nancy between her legs. Nancy got up to put her panties with pad back on and returned to rest between the two younger women.

"Meg told us that you can be allowed to return to using tampons tomorrow if you are a good girl," Maryann grinned as she kissed Nancy.

"I think you've just made it all a whole lot easier for me," Nancy admitted sheepishly. She was surprised at how much better these young women had made her feel by treating her so sweetly in bed.

12