Nancy Wheeler is Such a Priss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's exactly what you are." Nancy eagerly agreed, before finally turning them around, and pushing downwards on Robin's head, "And now? you're going to prove it to me. Again. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, prove that you're my slut, by eating me out, in the middle of the bathroom."

"Finally!" Robin groaned, happily allowing herself to be push downwards, onto her knees.

It was really, really tempting to let that be it. To just pull her dress up, let Robin pull her panties aside, and get to work on pleasing her better than anyone else ever had. Especially when it came to this particular act. But Nancy was in a particular sadistic mood, so she pushed things even further. Which was saying a lot, given the conversation she had just risked.

Sure, they had kept their voices down, and in the otherwise silent room they would be definitely able to hear if someone came in. However, they didn't know for sure they were alone, and some poor girl could be scandalized by that conversation. And worse, out them as deviants. And again, it was just so mean. But again, it seemed to be working for both Robin and herself, and in that moment, that was all that mattered.

Which made her brave enough to do something she could have never imagine doing, by lifting her dress up to tease another girl with the promise of tasting her twat, only to turn around and bend over. She then reached back, and pulled her panties down, making it crystal clear what she wanted. Although honestly, Nancy had to bite her lip to stop herself offer up any further taunting words.

Partly, because she had risked enough. But mostly, because Robin deserved real shot at refusing this, if she really wanted. Thankfully, that wasn't the case. God, her girlfriend literally puckered up, and pressed her lips to her ass. Which admittedly, wasn't exactly what Nancy wanted, but it was a great start.

Robin had known this was coming, ever since her 'top' had first rimmed her. And honestly, she had been looking forward to it. Sure, if she could pick only one way to pleasure the other girl, eating her pussy would easily be her first choice. Hell, if she was only able to pick one sex act overall, it would easily be eating pussy.

Specifically, Nancy Wheeler's pussy, as there couldn't possibly be anything which tasted better in the entire universe. Well, Nancy Wheeler's cum, but that definitely felt like part of the package. However, she also relished in the opportunity to please her woman, in a variety of different ways. So this wasn't hesitance, so much as it was admiring her prize.

Even when she leaned forwards, Robin made sure to leave one long, lingering kiss on the right cheek, before repeating it with the left, and then going back and forth. Partly because of the same treatment. She'd received, but mostly, she had decided longer than that every part of Nancy Wheeler deserved to be worshiped.

Also, she had to admit, she really liked that idea of literally kissing Nancy Wheeler's ass. Especially given how often she did it metaphorically. And hey, her girl of course kept herself clean and smooth back there, especially when it came to her crack. Just like Robin did, to be fair. Like most girls did, which made this act very enjoyable.

Especially, as she could sense Nancy was rubbing her pussy at the same time. Admittedly, it would be like a thousand times better, if she was the one doing that, especially given that it would be a rare treat for her indeed, as she wasn't really allowed to return the earlier favour. Something about Nancy seeing fingering as a 'top' thing, or something.

Which Robin thought was silly, especially when she really wanted to be inside of Nancy Wheeler in that way. However, there was definitely something to be said for being so close to prissy little Nancy Wheeler eagerly diddling herself, while her girlfriend was literally kissing her ass. And then, ultimately, eating it. Because she just had to press her face in between the cheeks, and start licking what was maybe the ultimate forbidden hole.

No matter how much they did together, Nancy Wheeler would always feel like forbidden fruit. But this? In a way, this was on a whole new level. Oh God, Robin Buckley was sliding her tongue over Nancy Wheeler's ass hole, causing the girl everyone thought of as innocent to cry out joyfully as she started to receive a rim job from her girlfriend.

Which might be just one of the most twisted things Robin had ever experienced, and at this point, that was really saying something. Which almost made up for the fact that this wasn't quite as tasty as pussy. But, as always, if she could make this goddess of a woman cum, she was more than willing to call it even. And she was determined to make her cum. Now maybe more than ever. Which again, was really saying something.

Nancy was relieved to find that she could indeed cum from this, albeit with a little help from her fingers. Could it have been without them? Maybe, it would be fun to put that to the test. Mostly, by teasing Robin by licking her ass hole for hours, until the poor redhead was begging for mercy.

Although, it might be tough for the brunette too, being so close to her girlfriend's yummy little pussy, without getting to taste it. The reverse could also be fun, but truly torturous. Although, Nancy rather like the idea of laying on her bed, on her stomach, and having a study session, or just reading a magazine, while Robin Buckley worshiped her ass, just like she was doing now.

Sadly, they weren't in the safety of her bedroom right now. No, they were in public, and they had already pushed their luck enough. Well, she had pushed their luck enough. So, shortly after Robin started licking her butt hole, Nancy pushed two fingers straight into her pussy. Which was a lot for her, at least initially. Normally, she preferred building herself up to that more, and to be fair, she still did it nice and slowly.

However, making her girlfriend cum in the middle of a crowded cinema, relentlessly teasing her before and after that, and just being around Robin Buckley, was more than enough to get Nancy ready for this. Hell, just thinking about her first ever girlfriend was enough to put her in the mood for this wonderful treatment.

In what felt like a matter of only seconds after those fingers were all the way inside of her, Nancy was ready to cum, thanks to a combination of eager fingering, rubbing her clit with her thumb, and of course, Robin's eager little tongue on her ass hole. Something she should reward herself with instantly, so they could get out of here, and back to watching the gay movie with the boys, before raising anymore suspicion.

However, Robin had been so, so good, and Nancy decided to give her a treat. Well, more accurately, both of them a treat. Which did sadly involve her removing her own fingers from her pussy, but she knew they were about to be replaced by something arguably better.

Then Nancy held out that hand, while removing her hand from her mouth, and simply ordered, "Hand."

Unsurprisingly, there was a brief pause as Robin pulled back, and murmured, "What... oh. Okay. Yeah. Absolutely!"

Thankfully, realization quickly hit, Robin clearly excited as she gave Nancy her hand, and hoped for the best. Something which Nancy found so endearing, she couldn't help smile. She then had the same reaction, when she guided Robin's hand to her pussy. Then, before the brunette could give another order, the redhead pushed a finger into that very welcoming pussy, and began fucking it.

Which was exactly why Nancy normally didn't let Robin do this. It just took too much control away from her, and gave it to Robin. Although, at least it wouldn't be very long, and it was impossible to complain, given just how quickly Nancy came. And while it was hardly the best ever, it was really, really good. Especially when the other girl went back to eating her ass, while fingering her.

Robin Buckley had been inside of Nancy Wheeler a lot over the past couple weeks, but almost never with her fingers, and never like this. And as much as she loved pushing her tongue as deep into this girl's pussy as it could possibly go, there was something thrilling about finally getting her fingers inside of this heavenly hole, and giving it a good fucking.

Especially, when she had the exquisite experience of having prissy little Nancy Wheeler cumming on those fingers. Oh God, Robin thought for sure she was going to cum too, from the heaven of making another girl cum this way. Especially this girl. Because God, she loved her so much in that moment, it physically hurt.

Or maybe that was just that tight little pussy, squeezing her fingers? It had been tight enough when she had only been using one, but very quickly, Robin added a second, and used her thumb to rub Nancy's clit. Partly, because they probably should be done by now, but mostly, because she just couldn't help it.

She physically needed the other girl to cum right now. Cum for her, and cum on her. Cum all over these fingers, like a good girl. Just like Robin had done, so many times. Hell, she even thought of giving Nancy Wheeler a taste of her own medicine, and verbally encourage her to do it. However, she didn't want to push her luck. Especially as maybe, just maybe, if she didn't talk, she would be allowed to finger this hot little hole on a regular basis.

Which was why Robin was very careful to fuck Nancy through her orgasm, to maximize the pleasure for them both. Although it was very tempting just to stop, and savour the moment, which she knew for a fact was good too. And it was also very tempting just to keep going. To fuck Nancy Wheeler to as many orgasms as she could possibly give her.

Which was basically what she wanted to devote her life too. But again, she didn't want to push her luck, so instead Robin slowly and reluctantly bought her girlfriend down from her high, and then pulled her mouth and fingers away from her. Then of course she combined the two, closing her eyes and letting out a soft moan as she tasted girl cum and pussy cream.

More accurately, she was tasting her favourite thing in the whole world, prissy little Nancy Wheeler's girl cum and pussy cream. Something which Robin very much savoured for a few long minutes, before she was treated to a second taste. Sadly it wasn't as a result of burying her face in the pussy directly in front of her, as Nancy turned around, and made herself more presentable for polite society.

Namely, dress down, and underwear securely in place. Then she beckoned Robin up onto her feet, and then shoved the fingers which had been inside of herself into that welcoming mouth. Then once they were cleaned, the two girls melted into one more kiss for the road, in which the girl everyone dismissed as a priss tasted herself on her girlfriend's lips and tongue.

"We need to go." Nancy broke the kiss, after a few long seconds of just enjoying it.

"I know." Robin said, unable to keep the disappointment out of her voice.

"Don't worry." Nancy grinned, and then whispered into Robin's ear, "I'm not done with you."

"Yeah?" Robin questioned softly.

"Yeah." Nancy confirmed without hesitation.

"Me either." Robin smiled softly.

"Good." Nancy beamed, before whispering in Robin's ear again, "And just think, we just need to watch the rest of the movie, spend a few more hours with the boys, probably debate over who would be the top in Top Gun-"

"Val Kilmer?" Robin guessed.

"Probably..." Nancy said dismissively, before adding with another whisper, "But then, when the boys go home, we can play another game. My favourite game. You know, how many times can Robin Buckley cum?"

"I, I like that game." Robin admitted with a blush, then quickly adding, "As long as we get to play the Nancy Wheeler version."

"Deal." Nancy grinned, kissing Robin again briefly, before dragging her back to watch the movie.

*

"So, what did everyone think?" Steve asked brightly as the four of them were leaving together.

"I had a great time." Nancy beamed, making Robin blush, "What did you think, Robin?"

"Oh, it... it was great." Robin stammered.

"I know, right?" Steve said dreamily, "Top Gun is the best."

"It was alright." Eddie said dismissively, "And sooooooo gay."

"Top Gun isn't gay." Steve scoffed, before turning to his personal expert in the matter, "Robin?"

"Huh? I, erm.... I..." Robin stammered, desperately trying not to look at Nancy, as she admitted, and then blushed because of it, "Yeah, it was pretty gay in there."

"How was it gay?" Steve frowned in confusion.

"Dingus." Nancy chuckled fondly, clearly addressing Steve, even as she struggled to keep her eyes away from Robin's blushing face at this conversation.

12