Nancy Wheeler is Such a Priss Ch. 07

Story Info
Nancy takes Robin shopping.
13.2k words
4.67
3.2k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Stranger Things. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Christmas Day, 1985...

Robin Buckley wasn't particularly religious, and her family was 'too poor for Christmas', but this year was different. This time she had told her deepest secret to someone, and they hadn't rejected her for it. God, it was such a weight off of her shoulders, having someone to talk to about this stuff. She wouldn't have ever thought that person would be Steve Harrington, but stranger things had happened.

Literally, given that this year she had also found herself fighting for her life against a giant monster from another dimension. And the Russians. But somehow, she had survived all of that, giving her even more reason to celebrate. So, she purchased a giant Santa hat, an ugly Christmas sweater, and then filled up a sack full of sweets, before heading off to meet her new friend for a Christmas party.

Of course, this wasn't for herself and Steve. No, apparently Steve's home was a place of misery, much like her own. So she was heading to the Wheeler house, of all places. It was so weird that The Steve Harrington, the most popular guy in her school, was now so close with a bunch of kids. Kids she wanted to strangle half the time.

But, she was beginning to feel just as close to them, given that they were around the video store all the time, and she found herself having in-depth movie discussions with them. In fact, she was looking forward to seeing them, and the looks on their faces when one of them answered the door to greet her. But it wasn't them, or even The Steve Harrington.

No, the door was opened by The Nancy Wheeler. Fuck her life! And fuck Steve Harrington and all his little friends for putting her in this position. Because Robin knew she was a loser, and normally, she was okay with that. Especially now she had a real friend to confide in. But she had never felt more of a dork than in that moment.

Not even when in her full band uniform, making her way through the halls of the school. Hell, even when performing, at least then she was amongst her fellow geeks, not being judged by the prettiest girl in school. God, she was waiting for Nancy Wheeler to go all mean girl on her, and say something that would haunt her dreams for the rest of her life. But she didn't, and just stared back at her.

The two girls just stared awkwardly at each other for a few long seconds, and maybe even a full minute, and then Robin blurted out, "Erm, hi?"

"Hi." Nancy replied with a smile.

"I'm Robin." Robin introduced herself awkwardly, before lowering her voice as she added, "We, we met that night at Starcourt? You know, with the giant monster, the guys with guns, and... Everything?"

"I remember." Nancy said softly, lowering her gaze before offering, "You're Steve's friend."

"Right." Robin agreed, before quickly adding, "But just his friend."

"Sure." Nancy mumbled, clearly not believing that as she moved back, and offered, "Are you just going to stand out there in the cold? Or are you going to come in?"

"Thanks." Robin said dismissively, but even as she stepped in the door and Nancy closed it behind her, the redhead continued, "But I am, though. Just his friend. I, I know what people say about me. About us! About me and him being a couple, that is. But it's not true. We're just friends. He... he is just not my type, okay?"

"Okay." Nancy dismissed, trying to walk away without looking directly at Robin.

"It doesn't sound okay." Robin whined.

"Well it is!" Nancy snapped, finally turning around and looking at Robin directly.

They stood there for what felt like an eternity, in the worst silence ever. And on some level, Robin knew she could just run off in search of Steve, but what could she say? She was a glutton for punishment. And for some reason, it really mattered to her what Nancy Wheeler thought of her. She didn't want to admit it, but it was true. Just like she hated the idea of people thinking she was with Steve.

It was better than everyone knowing the truth, but it still really bothered her, and she didn't know why. It shouldn't matter, but it did. Which was why when Nancy spoke up again, even though it seemed like she was trying to be nice, it really upset Robin. Maybe even more than the insults she had been expecting.

Nancy sighed, and lowered her voice, but kept eye contact, "It's none of my business. I have Jonathan. I almost never get to see him anymore, and that sucks. But I have him, and I want Steve to be happy. I really do. And... and every time I see you together, you're laughing and smiling. How could I not want that for him? So, it's okay, really."

"Yeah, we get on. But he's like my brother." Robin insisted, "I swear. I just-"

"That's good to hear." Steve announced his presence, before drawing attention to his equally ugly Christmas sweater, "Hey Robin, you did it! Wow, now we totally match. The kids are going to love it."

"I lost a bet." Robin grumbled.

"Liar." Steve scoffed, before grinning, "So, you lovely ladies were talking about me?"

"No." Robin grumbled.

"Yes." Nancy countered about the same time, and then cautiously added, "I was just giving you guys my blessing... but apparently, you don't need it?"

"Oh, totally." Steve quickly agreed, before just as quickly trying to clarify, in case there was any confusion, "I am not Robin's type. Not at all. I mean, yeah, I thought we might have something at some point, but I blame Dustin. He's an idiot, and was just seeing something that wasn't there. But now, she's like my best friend. So it would be weird. Besides, I'm not looking for anything serious right now. I'm not. In fact, I'm trying to get Robin to ask someone out already. I mean, you never know until you try, right? But, she has like zero game, and babbles when she meet someone she likes. It's cute, but being nervous never got anyone the girl. Erm, boy. You know?"

"For the love of God, shut up!" Robin snapped, after nudging him just didn't work.

"Right..." Nancy said after a few more seconds of staring at her ex and his, friend? Then, deciding she could wait until later to figure out the conundrum that was Robin Buckley, a girl who continued insisting that Steve Harrington wasn't her type, and simply walked away, calling over her shoulder, "Well, like I said, it's none of my business. Now, come on, Santa Robin. The kids are waiting for you."

"Actually, I'm Mrs Claws." Robin clarified lamely, unsure if Nancy even heard her.

"See, she likes you." Steve insisted.

"Not this again." Robin rolled her eyes, "She hates me."

"She doesn't." Steve protested, "You just need to give her a chance."

"Oh, I've tried. But she's never going to think we're not dating." Robin grumbled, adding with a sigh as she and Steve went in search of the kids, "Face it Steve, Nancy Wheeler and I will never be friends."

*

December 1986...

Robin smiled at the memory of last Christmas, inspired by the song her girlfriend had been playing a lot lately. Her girlfriend! She actually had a girlfriend. Oh what a difference a year made. She learned she had been 100% wrong about Nancy Wheeler, in so many ways. Well, technically their friendship had been pretty short-lived, and would've even been shorter, if Robin had taken the hint sooner.

Hell, in retrospect, it was embarrassing how long it had taken her to realize Nancy was seducing her. But to be fair, it had taken the brunette an embarrassingly long time to figure out that the redhead was gay, considering the way she acted around her. And the way she looked. And just, everything. But it was impossible for her to complain, given that things had worked out better than she could have ever imagined.

Admittedly there were times where Robin suffered for her happiness. Like today, when her tease of a girlfriend told her that she had a special surprise for her. Which most likely, meant Nancy finding a way to make her cum in another embarrassing way. So Robin spent the entire day feeling a combination of nervous and excited, especially when they got closer to the end of the school day.

Then that final bell rang, and her girl smiled at her in that way which made her melt. It was only a brief smile, but it was enough to make her brain fuzzy, making it feel like she was dreaming as her girlfriend took her hand, and led her into the nearest girl's bathroom. Thankfully it was empty, allowing them to sneak into a stall, lock it and this time share a smile.

"Hi." Nancy greeted with a wide grin on her face.

"Hi." Robin smiled nervously in reply.

Before poor Robin could think of something else to say, she was pinned up against the nearest wall, with a soft female body pressed against her own, and more importantly, Nancy Wheeler's heavenly lips against her own. God, Robin lived for moments like this. Yes, the location wasn't ideal, she wished that they could just do this out there in the school halls, and it wouldn't be a big deal.

But again, it was impossible to complain when Nancy Wheeler was kissing her hungrily, her talented little hands caressing Robin's body, before focusing on her ass. Oh how Nancy loved her butt. Which was a little embarrassing, but again, Robin wasn't complaining. Not when it felt so good. Then again, as she suspected, this was leading to a whole new wicked situation Nancy had cooked up.

"I have a present for you." Nancy suddenly announced, breaking the kiss.

"Great, I love presents." Robin beamed. Then she thought about it for a second, got nervous, and questioned, "What, what is it?"

"Oh, you'll find out..." Nancy said cryptically, before moving back slightly and ordering, "First, I want you to turn around, and face the wall."

"Why?" Robin frowned, both confused and suspicious.

"Because I said so..." Nancy said dismissively, before reminding the other girl, "And you said you would do anything for me, right?"

"Right. But..." Robin bit her lip, and then blurted out, "But, at times like this, I kind of regret it. Because what if we ever have to deal with an invasion of the body snatchers scenario from The Upside Down? Huh? I mean, for all I know, you've been replaced with an evil monster, intent on conquering the world. I mean, how would I know the difference?"

For a few long seconds Nancy gave Robin an unimpressed look, before smirking, "You'll just have to trust me."

"Great." Robin grumbled, even as she finally did as she was told, "Because that's not the worst thing you could say right now. I mean, seriously, when someone says trust me, they owww!"

"Shut up!" Nancy demanded, emphasizing her words by smacking Robin's backside, "And stick your fat ass out. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, stick that big butt out! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, good girl."

"Nancy..." Robin whimpered softly in protest.

"What? It's not like we haven't got away with this before." Nancy pointed out.

Which again had Robin blushing. Nancy's latest kink was fucking her in public places, and despite what a incredible risk it was, Robin just let her. She let her do anything she wanted. She couldn't help it. Robin was hopelessly in love with Nancy Wheeler, and really would do anything for her. But she had to admit, she loved how slutty this made her feel. And how the other girl was shamelessly lusting over her.

Over her 'fat' ass. Which wasn't even that fat, but the redhead's curves were a huge turn on for the brunette, something that Nancy reminded Robin of daily. And something she was actually doing now, as she slid her hands over her butt, and then eventually pull down her pants and panties.

After admiring that fat butt in all it's glory for a few long seconds, Nancy leaned in and whispered into Robin's ear, "Are you ready for your present?"

"What? Erm..." Robin mumbled back, almost too horny to think. Then, against her better judgment, she whimpered, "Yes? I think..."

"You think?" Nancy teased.

"Yes." Robin replied more firmly this time.

"Good girl..." Nancy said dismissively, already reaching into her bag, and taking out the toy which had been hiding there underneath her school books. She then took it out of the box, and presented it to Robin's lips, before softly ordering her to, "Open your mouth. Get it nice and wet for me. And more importantly, for you, my sweet little anal slut."

Nancy made sure that last part was said extra quietly, just in case someone came in at that moment. Luckily no one did, and she made sure to check they were alone, allowing her to enjoy the blushing on Robin's face as she did as she was told. Oh yes, like the perfect little bottom she was, Robin Buckley obeyed her top's latest command, which in this case meant parting her lips, and allowing Nancy to push the butt-plug into her mouth.

The redhead then closed those lips, and started sucking, much to the delight of the brunette, who stared lovingly and lustfully into the eyes of her lover for a few long seconds. Then she popped one of her own fingers into her mouth, briefly sucked on it, and then shamelessly pushed it into her girlfriend's ass.

Finding that forbidden hole without looking was easy, given how many times Nancy had done this. However, for better or for worse, sliding her finger into that back door wasn't as easy, which was surprising, considering how long roughly and frequently Nancy had fucked it. She made sure to give Robin's entire body plenty of attention, but this hole had become her favourite part of that heavenly body to play with.

It was just so, nasty. A taboo on top of a taboo. One Nancy would never do herself, but her girl let her do it. She let her do it all the time. And fuck, it just made Robin cum so hard. How could Nancy deny her something which could do that? Especially given it felt like she enjoyed it even more.

It just made her feel so wonderfully powerful, having another girl just standing there, hands against the wall and pushing out her butt in total surrender. She was even moaning softly around the butt-plug, as Nancy slowly pushed her finger all the way into Robin, and then slid it in and out, thus preparing her sweet little anal slut to get her ass plugged.

She even added a second finger. Which was probably unnecessary, given Robin's positive reactions so far. However, it was fun. But there was still a chance that someone might come in here, if only a janitor, looking to clean the toilets after everyone else had left. So in the grand scheme of things, it was not long before Nancy was replacing her fingers with the plug.

She used her free hand to spread one of those cheeks, so she could get the best possible view of Robin's back hole slowly stretching open for that butt-plug. Which might have been a mistake, because Robin let out a cry which was far too loud when her ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the sex toy to slid into it.

Which was understandable, but that was no excuse, given this was far from the first time they'd fooled around in public. Robin should know better. Something that Nancy reminded her of, first with a stern look, then with a hard slap to her ass. Ironically, this was louder than the cry, but Nancy still blamed Robin for it. Oh well, she had plenty of time to punish her for it. Like right now, as she casually picked up her bag, unlocked the door, and left the stall.

"Hurry up Robin, we have places to be." Nancy scolded her girl.

"Wha, what?" Robin sounded in disbelief, then blushed furiously, as she complained, "Aren't we, you know?"

"Have sex?" Nancy offered, again making sure to keep her voice down. Then she proudly explained, "Later. But, right now, I want to go shopping."

"You can't be serious!" Robin exclaimed in disbelief, finally pulling up her pants and panties, and shuffling out of the stall while still doing up her belt.

"Why not?" Nancy asked casually.

"Seriously!" Robin exclaimed angrily, blushing bright red as the initial anger turned to embarrassment, "You do, that, and then take me shoe shopping?"

"Oh, we're not shoe shopping." Nancy explained, slightly smiling, "I'm thinking of a whole new outfit."

"Then why?" Robin gulped, unable to even say it out loud.

"Robin, we're going to the mall. Starcourt 2.0, bigger and better than ever. And full of pretty girls for you to drool over." Nancy said this as if it should be obvious. Then she added, while practically growling into Robin's ears, "But this way, with every step you take, you'll be reminded that you belong to me. That I own your ass! That you're mine! And I'm not sharing you, or your hot little fuck holes."

To further emphasize her words, the top grabbed the bottom's bottom on the word 'belong', and gave it a good squeeze, prompting Robin to gasp softly, before she snarked, "How could I ever forget?"

"Now, come on, baby." Nancy insisted while smiling sweetly and taking Robin's hand to guide her to the toilet, AKA switching from Hyde to Jekyll, "Let's go find you a new outfit, to go with your new, accessory. And don't worry, I'll pay. Mmmmmmm, you know how much I love being your Sugar Mama. Among other things."

*

Robin normally hated shopping, but this was even worse. If she had any backbone or self-respect whatsoever, she would have refused to do this. Any of it, really, given she didn't want to be here. Yes, there were lots of pretty girls in the mall, but mostly, they didn't give her a second look.

Which was preferable when they looked at her, and it was obvious that they were thinking 'dyke', or maybe even 'dykes', given Nancy was fearlessly guiding her around the mall while holding her hand. God, Robin had always hated that look, but especially the thought that someone was looking that way at her girlfriend. Even if she was being subjected to unbearable humiliation, courtesy of Nancy Wheeler.

It had been bad enough in the car, especially as Nancy had been driving with a smirk on her face, fully aware that Robin had been squirming awkwardly from the feeling of sitting on that plug, and thus pushing it deeper into her ass. But walking around with it was even worse, especially when surrounded by other people. Other women.

And oh God, Nancy even took them into a lingerie store, casually picked out a few items and paid for them, the entire time Robin imagining herself being forced to wear them. Because she had no doubt that they were for her, and a quick glance at the sizes only confirmed it. Fuck, she was pretty sure she was blushing the entire time, but maybe more than ever in that moment. And in the next store.

Just when poor Robin thought she was safe Nancy casually got the attention of a shopping assistance, and announced, "Hi, I was wondering if you could help us? My girl here has been in a relationship for about six months, and she's worried that her man is getting bored of her. I keep telling her she's crazy, because I mean, just look at her? Isn't she pretty? She just needs to branch out a bit more. Wear something a little more, girly? Definitely something more slutty. Something to show off the amazing curves that she insists on hiding, for some reason. You know, something that will make her man want to pin her down, and just... give her everything she needs."

Initially the shop assistant was taken aback, before she beamed, "I know exactly what you mean. Men are hopeless, aren't they?"

"We've just about given up on them, isn't that right, Robin?" Nancy beamed.

"I..." Robin blushed, having no idea what to say.

Luckily the sales assistant stepped in, "Right this way, girls. I have just the thing for you..."

Poor Robin spent the next few long minutes being dragged all around the store, while the shopping assistant and Nancy picked out numerous things she would never in a million years want to wear. She wasn't even sure what was worse, the frilly dresses, or the tiny fabric she wasn't sure even counted as clothing. To make matters worse, Nancy spent the whole time talking about Robin's man, which seemed to make it obvious he didn't exist.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers