Nancy Wheeler is Such a Priss Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy then sucked her fingers clean and started slowly removing her clothes. Once she was naked, she retrieved her strap-on and attached it to herself. All of which she made sure to do where Robin would see her, to further tease her prey. Although truthfully, she wanted to go even further with it. Drop down to her knees, and eat Robin's pussy, until she had the other girl literally begging to cum.

Only then, would she use the strap-on. But given just how needy her little slut was, Nancy thought that would be a bit too much. So instead, the brunette slowly closed the distance between them, and once again penetrated the redhead. Yes, it wasn't with the strap-on, but to be fair, this would probably make it easy on her girl.

It was however pretty much up for debate, as Nancy wasn't sure it had ever been so easy to push two fingers into Robin's cunt. Which was really saying something, as her girl always seemed to be wet for her. Admittedly Nancy worked hard to make it that way, and it was something she was very proud of. And this might be her best work.

Then again, that was something of a double-edged sword, as it had her sweet Robin crying out and quivering with such need, it was heart-breaking. Hell, it looked like she was almost about to literally cry. So, in the hopes of finding some middle ground, that fingering was only brief. Just a few minutes of in and out, in and out, in and out, and then it was something else. Something bigger.

Something which again, had Robin crying out joyfully. God, that would never get old. Maybe especially in moments like this. Moments where she was making a lesbian love cock. It wasn't real, and attached to a girl, but Nancy still got a twisted thrill out of it. Over the power she had over Robin Buckley. And she had certainly never felt more powerful, than when she was filling lesbian pussy up with girl cock.

Or fucking it, with her strap-on. Given just how ready her girlfriend was for her, it was no surprise Nancy was able to bury the full length of that female dick into that hot little queer cunt, and after a few long seconds to savour the moment, start fucking her hot little bottom.

"Remember..." Nancy growled breathlessly, right before she began their latest fuck, "If you want to cum, I want you to ask nicely. We talked about this. Just because you're being pounded like the hot little slut you are, doesn't mean you should forget about manners. If anything, a good little bottom like you should be polite to her top, for giving her the gift of girl cock."

Which was something else which almost seemed to trigger an orgasm for poor Robin. Which in turn, very nearly had Nancy continuing the verbal onslaught, while officially beginning to fuck the other girl's pussy with her cock. However, Nancy still wasn't quite ready for Robin to cum for her. So instead she smiled wickedly, and began thrusting her hips back and forth, and thus causing the dildo to slid in and out of her girlfriend.

Oh yes, the top fucked the bottom at a slow and steady pace, forcing the most wonderful sounds out of her lover. And the expressions on her face. Something she got to savour like never before, thanks to the mirror directly in front of them. Something which was definitely going to become a regular thing.

Robin really wasn't sure how much more of this that she could take. It was overwhelming enough when they were forced to be apart, or at least be together indirectly, for several hours, but she knew they were going to meet, and she was going to be fucked. But she had been maybe more ready for this, than she'd ever been ready for anything in her life.

Hell, it really did feel like she was going to cum, just from the feeling of being filled with that big dildo. Or the initial fucking? Or maybe even, that finger fucking, designed to make sure she was properly stretched out for the dildo. Hell, if there had just been a little more stimulation, it would have been enough. Even if that was just some words from her top. She was that far gone.

However, she was so well-trained for that. And again, it wasn't what Nancy wanted, and Nancy's desires were always her top priority. Her top's desires were always her top priority. God, she really was such a bottom. Which was embarrassing, but Robin had made piece with it. Or at least, as much as she ever would. She could tell herself it would be different with someone different.

But she didn't want someone different. No, she wanted the force of nature which was Nancy Wheeler. Her Nancy. And in this wonderful moment, she had her. Because as her girlfriend was happy to remind her, they belonged to each other. Maybe even that they were perfect for each other, given how much they enjoyed moments like this.

Even if Nancy was rather famous at taking advantage of that. Like when she moved her hands from Robin's hips, up and around, so she was cupping the other girl's boobs. Fuck, as if Robin wasn't having enough trouble keeping control of herself. And then there was that evil smirk which crossed Nancy's face, as a reminder that she knew exactly what she was doing.

And she loved it. She loved pushing Robin ever closer to cumming, in a way which made her feel like she was going literally insane. Hell, it felt like if she wanted too, the brunette could have made the redhead cum whenever she wanted. That it wouldn't even take that much. But no, the wonderful torture continued for what felt like an eternity.

The next edition was Nancy's lips, brushing over Robin's shoulders, part of her back and her neck. Whatever she could reach, really. Then came the moment she travelled upwards to her ear, took it into her mouth, then gently started sucking on it. Then biting. Then back and forth between the two. Oh God, it was such a simple act, but in the past, Robin had been forced to cum just from this.

And she had no doubt that she would do so again. But for better or for worse, she was just about able to control herself this time. Whether she would keep doing so when Nancy started going again was another question. Because sure enough, while it wasn't exactly quick, it happened.

"How does it feel to be a slut?" Nancy suddenly asked, right against Robin's ear with a wicked grin, "Oooooooooh, how does it feel to be the kind of twisted slut who can get off on being double fucked? Huh? Fucked in your pussy, and ass, at the same time? Mmmmmmmm, because I know, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I know it's only a plug, but I bet you like it. Why? Because my hot little bottom loves it in her hot little bottom. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, we both know you love the feeling of that dildo pumping in and out of your pussy, while there's a plug in your butt. If only, because it's a preview of what I'm about to do to you. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you fucking love it."

"I do." Robin whimpered, "I love the things you do to me."

It was an incredible struggle just to get out those words, and it probably wasn't even necessary. Yeah, that sounded like a rhetorical question. Just Nancy torturing her some more. But Robin couldn't help it. And besides, she was rewarded with the form of Nancy Wheeler chuckling wickedly, and even twisting her nipples a little bit harder.

Which in turn, was a reminder of another reason why she was nearly cumming right now. Not that she could ever possibly forget the feeling of her ass hole being stretched open by a toy, but it was especially noticeable in these moments, given she could feel the strap-on rubbing against it. And somehow, she was going to get even more than this.

Admittedly, in that hazy moment, she wasn't sure how. Was Nancy going back on her promise, and sharing her? And with who? Surely not a boy, as that would be too cruel. Then again, Robin didn't want to be shared. She liked being 100% Nancy's. Of course, eventually she thought of the most likely answer, but it took an embarrassingly long time to get there.

Then when she finally did, it was too much. It was all just too much. She needed to cum. And she knew exactly what she had to do to get it. It was just kind of hard at that moment, to even form coherent thoughts, let alone words. But for better or for worse, Robin had some experience with this. In fact, she had a lot of it.

"Please Nancy, make me cum! Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, make me cum on your cock!" Robin finally pleaded, "Make my slutty little gay pussy cum on your girl cock! Ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddd, I love your girl cock! I love it so much! Oh God, fuck me! Fuck me while I'm dressed like a slut. Your slut! I'm your slut, Nance! Always! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, I'm Nancy Wheeler's lesbo slut, mmmmmmmm, who loves her girlfriend's big dick! Yeah I am, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ah fuck! Fuck me, I'm yours! All yours! Ah fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, make me cum, please make OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

Luckily Nancy proved she was not without mercy, as she increased the pace of the thrusting, and even moved one of her hands down to rub Robin's clit, which meant she was getting a triple dose of stimulation. When combined with her own words, and pretty much everything Nancy had said to her in the last few hours, echoing in her head, it was more than enough to make Robin cum nice and hard.

In fact, it was one of the hardest and most satisfying climaxes of her young life, which was really saying something, by the standards of the relentless sex she was having with this Goddess. Enough to make her eyes roll in the back of her head, and threw her head back in a silent scream, followed by a very non-silent scream.

"NO!" Nancy snapped, roughly grabbing Robin's hair, and forcing her lover's head back into the position it had been in before, "Look at her! Look at that hot little slut in the mirror! Watch her cum on a girl's cock, like the slutty little dyke she is! Like the perfect, wonderful, red hot bottom that she is! God Robin, baby, just look at yourself!"

That last part was pleading, which combined with the compliments, might be Nancy trying to make up for using that particular word. Nancy loved calling her all sorts of things, but rarely dyke, as it seemed just too offensive for her. Honestly Robin didn't mind, because she knew that her girlfriend was only trying to be mean to make them both cum harder and more frequently.

And it worked. Oh yes, soon Robin had no idea what was being said, And she just became a mindless little bottom, happily accepting whatever it was her top was giving her. Which for once, wasn't easy, simply because it felt like her legs were going to give up at any second. But she was a good bottom, and would do everything she could to avoid that.

Nancy had been planning to stay in this position for at least one more thing, before moving them to her bed for a break. However, she also had planned not to make Robin cum with this particular act, something which was messing with her overall plans, given her girl was really becoming weak at the knees.

And she was too, honestly. Oh yes, this hard pounding was taking a lot out of the both of them, and if they didn't switch positions soon, they would collapse from exhaustion. So, better get ahead of it, right? Yes, but Nancy couldn't quite resist pounding Robin for as long as she possibly could in this position. Especially given what a beautiful view it was.

It always was, when she was with Robin Buckley, her favourite person in the entire world. Both getting to see as plain as day that Robin had dressed up for her, included in things that she would normally never wear, which made her look so fucking slutty? Now that was truly priceless. Especially given the look on the other girl's face, and in her eyes.

Both of which Nancy got to savour, thanks to the top holding her bottom's head in place. Which was further proof of their roles, and how much they love them. And the little lesbian slut could see her right back. How much Nancy was loving it. How much they both loved it which gave them both the strength they needed to last longer.

However, eventually things had to change. And to her credit, Nancy was able to transition pretty seamlessly from fucking Robin up against a mirror, and pounding her into her bed, simply by dragging them both a few paces back, and then turning around. Which ended up as more of a slamming motion, like they were having a wrestling match. Which was ironic, given that Robin was very much pinned down and being put in her place.

Oh yes, Nancy bent her personal slut over the edge of her bed, and slam fucked her cunt through a few more climaxes. Helped by the fact that she had that butt-plug still stretching her ass hole. Something whichwas very much fun to play with, the brunette sliding it briefly in and out of the redhead's back door, to increase the enjoyment for them both.

Along the way, Nancy started cumming too. Namely, shortly before she switched positions, thus making it impossible for her to remain on her feet. But luckily, she had done this a lot by now, and was able to quickly recover, and give her girl what she needed. First in the form of a thorough fucking for both of those hot little fuck holes, then a rest, and then right back to the fucking.

In a way, gently coaxing Robin onto the bed, and then just cuddling with her, which was Nancy's favourite part. Especially because Robin Buckley melted into it, like the big softy she was. But the entire time, the hopefully future reporter was determined to give that perfect ass a real fucking, while not neglecting the other girl's cunt. Luckily, she had just what she needed for that, within grabbing range.

"Ready for more?" Nancy questioned playfully, although her tone made it clear that she wasn't really asking.

"No." Robin whimpered honestly, although she also laughed, given she knew she was about to be pushed into it.

To be fair, Nancy did spend a few long seconds studying her face, before grinning wickedly, "Oh come on, baby. Mmmmmmmm, we both know you have at least one more orgasm in you. And I want it. No, I need it. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you should know I wouldn't be satisfied until I fucked you until you truly couldn't take it anymore. And do you really think I could go an entire night without having a turn with my sweet Robin's anal honeypot? More to the point, can my little anal slut go without it? Huh? Mmmmmmmm, especially when you've been so good today, and walked around with that butt-plug up your ass, like the anal whore you are. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, I bet this sweet little fuck hole you call an ass hole is just aching for some attention."

"Fine." Robin sighed, "But let's just start out slow, okay?"

"Okay." Nancy beamed in agreement.

"And I'm not moving from this spot." Robin pouted.

"That wasn't the plan, anyway..." Nancy said dismissively, grabbing hold of the butt-plug and starting to play with it, "Now, who wants to taste their own ass?"

Knowing there was only one real answer to that Robin blushed, but obediently answered, "Me. I do. Please, give it to me. Let me taste my own ass. AH FUCK!"

Robin felt like anyone of those responses should have been enough, and maybe they would have been, if she had just stayed silent afterwards. However, Nancy pulling out the butt-plug only to push it back in, and then repeat the process over and over again, was already making her forget all about being tired, in favour of more sex.

Then Nancy finally pulled her 'cock' out of Robin's cunt, at the same time she pulled the butt plug completely away from her, leaving both those holes feeling empty and needy. And unsurprisingly, neither one of them was given anything right away. No, instead the redhead had to settle for the brunette pushing the plug into her mouth, forcing her to suck it clean. Although to be fair, the top was then quick to refill her bottom's bottom, this time with something much bigger.

Maybe it was the advantage of Robin being loose back there, thanks to all the time wearing the plug, or maybe Nancy was feeling impatient. Whatever the reason was, Robin felt her ass stretching for a strap-on in record time, that supposedly forbidden hole stretching out with ease, allowing the head of the dildo inside of it.

Hell, there was barely a fraction of the pain Robin had felt the first time they did this, proving just how well used that back door had become. Just how much Nancy Wheeler loved sodomizing her. Oh God, even now, it was embarrassing to even think. And yet there Robin Buckley was, moaning in pure pleasure around a butt-plug fresh from her backside, as her poor little back hole was violated.

As usual, Nancy then gave them both some time to savour the moment, and time for Robin to relax, if it was needed. Thanks to all the butt sex, it was becoming needed less and less, but that didn't mean it wasn't appreciated. Especially as it was further proof that while she was acting mean, the other girl truly cared about her.

However, this particular pause was longer than usual, and there was something happening outside of it. Something that Robin was only vaguely aware of at first, given that she closed her eyes, to savour this moment. And the taste of her own ass. Hell, she got to suck that butt-plug clean before spitting it out, and opened her eyes to see what was going on.

Given the mood Nancy seemed to be in, it was predictably wicked. Although Robin could have never guessed how much. Could have never guessed that Nancy would be reaching for something under the bed, and when she pulled it out, it would have Robin whimpering so very loudly. Before the redhead could protest, the brunette turned on the handheld vibrator she was holding, and pressed it to the other girl's clit.

The poor bottom was then barely given a few seconds to get used to that new sensation, before more of the dildo was slowly pushed up her bottom. Something which left her speechless for a few long seconds, before she could finally whimper something vaguely approaching a protest.

"Nancy, please..." Robin whimpered.

"Please, what?" Nancy teased, "Please fill your hot little butt full of cock? Fuck you in the ass, like the little anal slut you are? Rub your clit with this vibrator, the entire time? Or do you want me to push it inside your hot little lesbo cunt? Huh? Give you another double fucking, only this time, even better?"

"I can't take it!" Robin finally confessed with tears in her eyes, "It's too much."

"You can!" Nancy insisted, spending a few long seconds staring into Robin's eyes to be sure, before further pushing, "You're constantly underestimating yourself. Especially when it comes to you being a hot little slut, made for fucking. Well, I believe in you, Robin. Even if you don't. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I believe that you're the kind of anal slut who can take this, and love it. Mmmmmmmmm, and more importantly, you're the kind of DP loving whore, who's going to end up begging for a repeat performance. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, and believe me, I'm looking forward to giving it to you. I'm going to give you everything. Everything you don't think you can handle, and you're going to love it, because you're my perfect little bottom."

Nancy did have second thoughts about this, especially just before her latest speech. She honestly wasn't expecting that kind of pushback from Robin, and she worried she was taking things too far. But, Robin had forgiven her in the past when she had done such things, and Nancy was determined to make this thing special.

More to the point, make her girl cum so hard and frequently, that she would forgive her for her cruelty. Again. Besides, it was their anniversary, and as the top in this relationship, it felt like her duty to make sure that her bottom once again redefined her understanding of pleasure. So for better or for worse, the brunette pushed forward with her plan, which involved pushing her cock deeper into the redhead's ass.