Nancy Wheeler is Such a Priss Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't a spur of the moment thing. No, Nancy had been planning this for weeks, and had been paying extra attention to Robin's pussy and ass. Well, she was pretty much paying attention to them 24/7 at this point. Maybe especially that fat ass, because there was just something very special about taking another girl's butt, and using it in such obscene ways.

Something which was very much paying off now, given the reactions she was getting. And the fact that sure enough, slowly but surely, the rest of that dildo made it's way through Robin's back passage, until every inch was inside the other girl's big butt. Which honestly, had become one of Nancy's favourite things in the entire world.

"Such a good girl for me." Nancy chuckled with wicked delight, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, taking every inch of my dick in your ass, while I play with your clit. Mmmmmmmmm, so fucking good. But I want more. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, I want you to play with your tits. I want every inch of you to be touched. But I'll settle for every part of you feeling good. Yes, I will, mmmmmmm fuck. And imagine it's me. Imagine that those are my hands. That I really am touching you everywhere. Fucking you, in every possible way. Because that's what I want. Oh yes, to remind you that every little part of you is mine. I own that hot little body of yours. And you fucking love it!"

Poor Robin whimpered at those words, but as usual she clearly agreed with them, as she was quick to move her trembling hands to her tits, and stop playing with them. She did so as gently as possible, but that was exactly what Nancy wanted, as she was nowhere near ready to make her girl cum. Oh yes, she planned to give out a thorough ass fucking first.

Or as thorough as Robin could take right now. And previous experience told her, that her greedy little anal slut would do whatever she had to get her slutty little butt fucked. Both because the shameless bottom would want to please her top, and just because she loved taking it in the ass. Just as she very clearly loved everything else that was happening to her right now.

Although Nancy made sure to pay close attention to make sure she wasn't pushing things too far, given she had a tendency to get carried away. But she continued to only get positive responses, as she began thrusting her hips back and forth, and thus causing that dildo to pump in and out of Robin's slutty little ass. Which of course, made it official.

She was fucking another girl in the butt. Nancy Wheeler was butt fucking Robin Buckley, and the hot little slut was loving every second of it. Oh yes, the other girl was constantly letting out such pretty sounds for her, but the look on her face was truly breath-taking. The same one of total submission which she had seen in the mirror, but now they were face to face, it might just be even better.

Robin wasn't sure she was going to survive being Nancy Wheeler's girlfriend. Forget The Upside Down, the Russians, and whatever else was in Hawkins, the real threat to Robin was this seemingly innocent girl, who she had once dismissed as a priss. God, she had never been so wrong about anything, as it turned out the so-called priss had the most wicked mind ever, which was constantly thinking of ways of how to fuck her.

Hell, at the very least it didn't feel like the poor lesbian would keep her sanity. Not when she had this Goddess that was fucking her so thoroughly. Especially when Nancy pretty much had a smug, satisfied grin on her face the entire time.

The only real exception was when Nancy leaned down, and pressed their lips together, in what was a surprisingly gentle kiss. Unsurprisingly, it didn't stay that way, but Robin definitely appreciated the gentleness as long as it lasted. It felt like the other girl was reminding her that however crazy things got, she loved her. Which again, was a mind fuck in it's own right.

But still, it was a sweet moment. Even if Robin suspected it was just the calm before the storm. And sure enough, when the kiss was broken, Nancy straightened up again, turned off the vibrator, and then pressed the tip to the entrance to Robin's cunt. Oh God, this was it. The thing that Robin couldn't possibly survive.

"Nancy!" Robin whimpered, tears in her eyes, "I can't! It's too much. Please?"

"Shhhhhhhhh." Nancy soothed, before offering, "I know you can do this. You're a hot little slut, who was made for this. Made to be double fucked. And I swear, when I'm double fucking you like the hot little bottom you are, you have my permission to cum. You can cum as much as you want. As much as I can make you. And you will. We both know it. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, you'll cum so fucking hard from getting pounded in both your holes! Your pussy and ass, at the same time. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, So please, baby, just relax, and let this happen. It will make me so, happy. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it! Good girl. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, good little slutty bottom."

Showing the bare minimum of mercy, Nancy at least gave Robin a few more seconds to adjust again, before the poor lesbian had to fall back against the pillow, and a whimper escaped her lips in defeat God, she really couldn't tell Nancy no Wheeler, no matter how extreme things got. She also closed her eyes, but she almost immediately opened them again, as that vibrator was pushed into her pussy.

Thankfully, Nancy had paused the butt fucking, although that was a very small mercy, considering the vibrator was rubbing against her strap-on through the thin layer of flesh that was separating them. Which of course only became more intense a few minutes later, when the double fucking officially began.

For better or for worse, Nancy waited until about half of that other dildo was inside of her, before she started thrusting both back and forth. Sometimes it was at the same time, other times it was different, but either way, it was so intense that Robin couldn't really tell what was going on. Especially when inevitably, Nancy turned on the vibration.

It wasn't even that high at first, but it was just too much for poor Robin, and she found herself crashing over the edge of a powerful climax. It was quickly followed by a lot more, the poor bottom being bombarded by ecstasy coming from her pussy and ass at the same time, until she once again lost the ability to think coherently. And once again, her last coherent thought, was that she hoped she was pleasing her top In the process.

Nancy was so proud of Robin. She knew this was extreme, even for them, but she knew her slutty little bottom would love it. And she was right. Oh yes, Robin was cumming so delightfully hard and frequently, and taking the double fucking so well. Nancy loved it too, to the point where it was a struggle not to cum too quickly.

Luckily she had a lot of practice with this, and honestly, her clit wasn't achieving the same kind of rubbing that it normally did at this stage, simply because it took a while to get the hang of thrusting with her hand, and with her hips. Especially whenever she wasn't doing it at the same time, like in the beginning. And she was a little jealous that her girl was receiving vibrations too. Then again, if she was receiving the same thing, she may not be able to hold back.

It was still really hard, because whatever physical pleasure was lacking, the mental high of making Robin Buckley cum like this, and from this, was almost too much to take. Especially given that she had Robin Buckley, still in her slutty outfit, on her back before her, allowing Nancy to see all the expressions on her face.

Also, while the other girl had tried to simply keep her legs spread, she definitely had them and her arms around Nancy now, silently begging her to keep going. Also not so silently, as while she was beyond words, the hot little slut was letting out the most wonderful sounds. Which in turn, had the top gleefully encouraging her bottom.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it, you slut! Take it in both your slutty little fuck holes!" Nancy demanded, trying to keep her voice down, at least at first, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, take it and cum! Cum for me, Robin. Cum from being a hot little bottom, who takes it in her pussy and ass at the same time! And from another girl! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, just like that, you hot little slut! My hot little slut!

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, that's what you are! Mine! MINE! ROBIN BUCKLEY IS MY SLUTTY LITTLE LESBIAN BOTTOM THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! YOU'RE NANCY WHEELER'S FUCKING BITCH! MY BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, MINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Of course, Nancy provided encouragement when she was sure that Robin was too far gone to hear it, just in case she crossed the line again, and said something she might regret. Just as importantly, she did it just as she could no longer hold back on her own orgasm. Oh yes, now she had a good rhythm going, and had been able to position the vibrator so that the other end of it was kind of hitting her clit, as well as the other end of the strap-on, she was able to cum wonderfully hard.

Especially when, once again, the mental high of double fucking her girl. And to her credit, she was able to push herself through that orgasm, to several more for both of them. Which was the kind of heaven that they lived for, even if it was the beginning of the end.

Honestly, it was hard to tell how long they were doing that, especially as Robin started pushing herself back, the two girls working together in pounding those hot little fuck holes. In a way, it felt like Nancy went from cumming for the first time, to just collapsing in an exhausted heap, with very little knowledge of what happened in between.

She was however aware that when she took off the harness, Robin sucked the strap-on clean like a good girl. And before that, the vibrator. Both of which Nancy fed to the equally exhausted girl, before they became lost in yet another passionate kiss. Then another, then another, then another, before they finally pulled back and stared lovingly into each other's eyes.

Then with a smile, Nancy asked, "So, how do you like your presents?"

Which led to Robin groaning and blushing, before admitting, "Well, if this is a result, and I don't have to wear most of them in public, I guess they're okay."

"You guess?" Nancy teased.

"Yeah." Robin pouted, before playfully threatening, "I'll just have to think of a way to get you back."

"Oh, I'd like to see you try..." Nancy scoffed, and squeezed Robin's sore butt, "Bottom!"

*

Christmas Day, 1985...

Nancy knew she shouldn't stare. It was rude, and Robin Buckley technically had done nothing to deserve it. Not to her knowledge, anyway. But... there was just something about that girl. The obvious answer was that she was Steve's new girlfriend, and to her horror, Nancy was becoming a petty little bitch, who couldn't stand the idea of her ex being happy with someone else.

Or worse, surrender to the feeling of buyer's remorse she was having, and throwing away a perfectly good relationship with Jonathan. And for what? She had made a choice, and everyone seemed to be happy. So why couldn't she just be happy? Why did she have to spend Christmas Day, staring at Robin Buckley?

She just didn't get it. Seriously, what did Steve even see in her anyway? Her cheap clothes? Dorky outfits? The bad jokes? Her adorable laugh? Infectious smile? The fact that she lit up any room she walked into? And okay, she was ridiculously gorgeous, without even trying. Maybe especially because it was clear that she wasn't trying. And maybe Nancy could see how appealing that kind of attitude would be.

And yeah, while she was constantly making fun of Steve, Robin clearly had her sweet moments. And she was great with the kids. And she seemed to make Steve happy. But... there was just something about Robin Buckley which bothered Nancy Wheeler, and she just couldn't put her finger on it.

"Trust me, you have nothing to worry about." Max reassured the other girl, as she walked past her to get a drink.

"Yeah, they're just friends." Nancy said dryly.

There was a long pause, as a frowning Max turned her full attention to Nancy, and then thoughtfully said, "But..."

"But what?" Nancy asked, finally pulling her gaze away from Robin.

"She's pretty, don't you think?" Max said cautiously.

"She's gorgeous." Nancy scoffed, "What's your point? That they're pretty and happy, and I should be pretty happy for them? Because I am. So, so, so happy."

"If you say so..." Max said dismissively, beginning to walk away, before casually adding, "But, if you ever want to talk about how pretty she is, or how happy you are, I'm here."

"Thanks." Nancy frowned in confusion, unsure what Max was getting at.

*

Christmas Day, 1986...

Nancy smiled at remembering her confusion last Christmas. How she couldn't admit that things with Jonathan were already over, and not just because someone else had caught her eye, giving her feelings which would take her about 6 months to fully work through. But she was so glad that things had worked out, as she had never been happier.

Especially when she opened her front door, to find Robin in the same outfit she'd been wearing last year. Namely, the really, really dorky one, with a giant Santa hat and an ugly Christmas sweater. Also, a bag full of sweets for the kids. Only this time, the two girls beamed happily at the sight of each other, Nancy quickly pulling Robin inside.

"Hi." Nancy beamed, once Robin was in her arms.

"Hi." Robin beamed back, kicking the door closed behind her. Then as the brunette leaned in for a kiss, the redhead cautiously asked, "Wait! Erm, what... what about your parents?"

"Out." Nancy explained, "They got invited to a Christmas party, and left us the whole house to ourselves, and the kids. I think it's the closest to supportive I'll get, if only because they were tired of arguing."

"Awww, but you love to argue." Robin teased.

Briefly, Nancy glared that her girlfriend, before wiping that smirk off of her face in the best possible way. Namely, a kiss. Not as long and passionate as she wanted it to be, but it was enough. At least for now. She then took Robin's hand, and led her downstairs to the basement. Once there, they were warmly greeted, and allowed to sit in the centre of the couch, and cosy up to each other.

Hell, Robin was practically in Nancy's lap. Something that the two girls very much approved of. Especially as it felt so wonderfully, normal. They were just a couple, like any other, enjoying the holidays together. Enjoying it with the people they loved the most. No monsters, no other worlds, just them, being happy. Even if one of them had to push the others buttons every so often.

"Who would've ever thought I could be this happy, with a priss?" Robin whispered with a teasing grin into Nancy's ear, knowing full well exactly what kind of reaction this would get from this 'priss'.

The End.