Nancy Wheeler is Such a Priss Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or more accurately, that Nancy was Robin's man, in the scenario. But the poor lesbian was too embarrassed to say anything. Which was probably a good thing, as it prevented her from saying anything stupid. And oh God, Nancy even got away with squeezing Robin's butt, and whispering suggestive things into her ear.

Of course, Nancy didn't even need to go that far. No, she just wanted to give the other girl a look, and would make Robin's insides melt. Which was always the case, but it had never been more inconvenient than right now. Luckily for them both, the sales assistant seemed too busy talking about men to notice.

And maybe she was hoping to get a bonus, or just looking to impress her boss. Whatever the case, it felt like they got away with it. And eventually Robin found herself being shoved into the changing room, ready to put on a little show for her girl. AKA, another way Nancy was embarrassing her. Although at least the first of which was turned out to be a nice surprise.

Nancy knew she was being unnecessarily mean, and she felt guilty about it. She really did. But, she was just having so much fun. And it was clear that the sales woman was clueless to the true nature of the girls relationship, which really pushed her to go further than she might've originally intended.

Which included sneaking in some clothes that she knew Robin would actually like wearing, including a men's business suit, which she said was for her brother. Which was what she first handed to her girl, as an apology for what she put her through. Although if anything, Nancy was rewarding herself, as while it was a little loose, it looked amazing on Robin. Something she was sure to compliment her on.

"Wow..." Nancy murmured as she opened the curtain, and walked in, "Robin, baby, you look so good."

"Nancy!" Robin whimpered in protest, only to be interrupted.

"Shhhhhhhhh, don't make a fuss. You'll only draw more attention." Nancy pointed out softly, after closing the curtain behind her, and closing the distance between them, "Girls do this all the time. It's normal. In fact, people might think it was weird that I wasn't in here, giving my honest opinion on the outfits we picked out for you. And again, wow. Just wow. You really do look amazing. So very, handsome."

"Thanks." Robin blushed.

"Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, my handsome woman." Nancy purred, before pushing, "Who's been so good for me, and kept that plug inside her, right?"

"Yes." Robin squeaked.

"Show me." Nancy demanded.

For a moment Robin opened her mouth, clearly considering protesting. However it was not long before she lowered her head, whimpered pathetically, and then turned around, making Nancy beam happily. Admittedly it might've been more fun if Robin then slowly pushed down her pants and panties, but it was still quite a sight to see her girl dressed up as masculine, and revealing that her ass hole was still being stretched open by a butt-plug.

She even spread her cheeks, like a good girl. Oh yes, Nancy was very proud of her for that. So much so, she could forgive her girlfriend for pulling her pants up and turning back around without her permission.

"Can we go now?" Robin asked weakly, although she already knew the answer.

"Oh Robin..." Nancy chuckled, "We've only just started."

*

"I look ridiculous." Robin grumbled, standing in front of the mirror in her next outfit.

"You look great." Nancy insisted, resting her head on her shoulder, "And I told you, it's good to have a smart outfit. Just in case. I mean, what if you get a job interview? Huh? Somewhere other than a video store, or a ice cream shop? I mean, as much as I love you in the suit, it's not something you can weear just anywhere. You know?"

"Yeah..." Robin grumbled, before smiling, "Just for you?"

"Just for me." Nancy confirmed with a grin, and then pushed, "Now, try this one..."

"No!" Robin insisted.

"Robin..." Nancy began.

"Please? Robin whimpered weakly.

"I told you, it's for Holly's birthday. And it would make me so, happy. Please?" Nancy pushed, before reminding her lover, "You said you would do anything for me..."

"And I regret that, every day." Robin grumbled.

*

The next time Nancy opened the curtain, she tried to keep a straight face, but she just couldn't resist laughing, prompting Robin to pout, "You by this for me, and I'm burning it."

"No you won't." Nancy said dismissively, closing the curtain behind her.

"I will." Robin insisted, even if it was admittedly rather childish.

There was a brief pause, then Nancy countered, "Wear it once, to my sister's birthday party. Be a pretty princess for her. And me. Then you can burn it."

Another brief pause, then Robin grumbled, "Fine. But you owe me."

"Oh, I'm sure I can find ways to make it up to you." Nancy purred, before pushing the latest outfit on her, "Starting with this..."

*

"I actually like this one." Robin called out, once she was again ready.

"Good." Nancy beamed, opening the curtain, and then mumbling, "Wow..."

"You like?" Robin smirked proudly.

"I love." Nancy closed the curtain as she approached, quickly adding, "But then, I love you in everything."

"Even the ridiculous pink and frilly monstrosity?" Robin questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Even the ridiculous pink and frilly monstrosity." Nancy confirmed.

"Wow, you must really love me." Robin said sarcastically.

"I do." Nancy confirmed sincerely without hesitation, "You know that, right?"

"Yeah." Robin said softly, "I mean, you're paying for all these clothes. And I'm grateful. Even for the ones I hate."

"Right." Nancy chuckled softly.

"And I do too." Robin admitted softly and bashfully, "I love you, Nance."

There was another brief pause, before Nancy explained, "You know what? I'm going to see if I wanted anything. Make sure you try on all clothes, before you come and find me. And you better tell me if they don't fit, because I will be very cross with you if we have to come back here, and we have to do this all over again."

"Wait, really?" Robin questioned, confused by the sudden change in approach.

"Yeah." Nancy confirmed, before explaining as nonchalantly as possible, "Because I think if we keep going, and especially if I see you in one of those slutty outfits, I'm just going to have to jump you here."

"Oh..." Robin blushed, before admitting, "I'd be okay with that."

"Tempting." Nancy hummed, before adding, "But I like this store, and I really don't want to take the risk."

"You..." Robin began in disbelief, considering how far they had gone already, before teasing with a smirk, "Priss."

Nancy narrowed her eyes, as Robin knew how she hated that word, but then she smiled again, and quipped, "Besides, I'm having so much fun teasing you."

"I noticed." Robin grumbled.

"Speaking of which, how about one more check that you're, properly equipped?" Nancy questioned.

"Meaning?" Robin questioned with a raised eyebrow, before she realized what Nancy meant when her girl gave her a look, "Oh, right..."

The poor little lesbian then blushed adorably again, before doing what she was told. Namely pulling down the jeans she was modelling, along with her panties, and bending over just enough so that Nancy could get a clear view of that butt-plug still stretching Robin's ass hole, before quickly pulling up her pants and then looking at the other girl expectantly.

Honestly, Nancy would like the long look, but there would be plenty of time for that later. And she had tortured both of them enough already. So, deciding to take just one more risk, she closed the distance between them, and pressed one quick kiss to Robin's lips and leaving first the room, and then the entire changing area and heading back to the store.

Although she did pause to catch her breath, and more importantly, tried to calm herself down. It felt like she was missing out by not insisting on seeing at least one slutty outfit, and there was actually something to be said for having a quickie in her favourite store. But, ultimately she had a game planned for tonight, and she didn't want to ruin those plans, by making Robin cum too quickly.

And besides, if she wanted another fashion show, Nancy was confident that all she had to do was ask. Just as she was confident that when Robin came out of the changing rooms a few moments later, she did what she was asked, and everything fit perfectly. Prompting Nancy to smile smugly, pay for the items, and head home, so she could finally put her girl out of her misery. Well, maybe just a little more misery first...

*

"Robin?" Nancy pushed, after waiting a long time for reply.

"Do I really have to do this?" Robin whined.

"Yes." Nancy said dismissively, before reminding the other girl, "Robin, stop wasting time. We both know that you're a hot little bottom, who can't say no to her top. And you've been such a good girl today. Don't let your own insecurities get in our way. Now, are you ready to show me how sexy you look like that, or are you going to disappoint me?"

"I..." Robin blushed, before admitting, "I don't think I can ever be ready for something like this. But, I'm wearing it. So I guess you can come in."

"Good girl." Nancy beamed, opening the door to her bedroom, then being momentarily stunned into silence. Then another wide grin crossed her face, as she exclaimed, "Oh baby, you look soooooo good!"

"I look ridiculous." Robin grumbled, lowering her head and quickly adding, "Don't even try to pretend I don't."

Nancy briefly wondered if she was pushing things too far. Because there was a fine line between pushing Robin outside of her comfort zone, and outright cruelty. Somehow she got very close to the line, and even went over it on occasion. Like, honestly, making her girlfriend spend hours wandering around the mall with a butt-plug stuffed up her ass. But this was different. She was sure of it.

This was trying to sooth whatever kind of ridiculous fear and doubts the girl she loved had about the body which Nancy adored. So after a few more seconds of ignoring the sight in front of her, the brunette locked the door behind her, marched over to the redhead, and guided her towards her full-length mirror.

"Look at yourself. Really look." Nancy insisted on the way there, then once the redhead was standing directly in front of that mirror, with the brunette pressed into her back, Nancy then pushed, "Look at that hot little slut, showing off her amazing body. Those big tits, and even bigger ass, which she desperately tries to hide. And I'm glad. Because if everyone knew just how hot she was, everyone would be lining up for a peace of this amazing body.

And all the boys would be so jealous, because this body is strictly girls only. But the girls would also be jealous, because I've claimed every single part of it. It's strictly Nancy Wheeler only. Nancy Wheeler's property. That's what you are, Robin. That's what it'll always be. Are you trying to tell me that my favourite thing in the world, isn't also amazingly hot?"

To emphasize her words, Nancy gently grabbed Robin's face, and pulled it upwards, forcing the other girl to look at her reflection. To see the crop top, and the push-up bra underneath it, making those already big tits look even bigger. That ridiculously short mini skirt showing off Robin's long legs, encased within black stockings, and more importantly, the fat ass Nancy was obsessed with.

And the lack of any other clothing showing off the rest of that heavenly freckled body. The only thing that was missing was a pair of high heels, but Nancy didn't like being shorter than Robin, so she gave her a pass on that. At least for now. She had of course insisted on buying a pair, which Robin would end up in sooner than later. But for now, Nancy was simply content with allowing them both to stare at her handiwork.

"Now, I want to hear it." Nancy insisted, repeat after me, "I'm hot."

"You're hot." Robin cheeked, a smirk briefly crossing her face, before her eyes went wide and pain, and a smacking sound filled the room, "Owww! Nance? What the hell?"

"Can I tell you a secret?" Nancy questioned, before just quickly answering herself, "I've been looking for an excuse to give you a spanking. We've done so much, it really feels like the only thing we have left. But, it's hard, when you're such a good girl for me. Sure, you talk back, and hesitate, but all it takes is a little push, and you do as you're told. But this lack of confidence really won't do. Especially because it's not modesty, is it? No, you don't think my girlfriend is sexy. So, to defend my girlfriend's honour, we're going to play a little game. All you have to do, is convincingly tell me how hot Robin Buckley is. But every time you're not convincing enough, or your words don't live up to my expectations, I'm going to give you 10 spanks. And I'm going to keep doing it, until you get it right."

"Owww! You can't be, owww, serious?" Robin whined, until a few more strikes told her she better start counting. And as she wasn't sure where they were really at, she started out, "One! Oww, two! Owww three. Four, five, six, seven, ah fuck! Oh Nancy, do we really have to, owww! Eight. Owww, nine... owww, and ten. Happy now?"

"I have you learned your lesson?" Nancy questioned.

"I..." Robin hesitated briefly, before answering, "Yes?"

"Prove it." Nancy pushed.

Robin blushed, and then softly and awkwardly said, "I'm hot."

"Oh sweetie." Nancy pouted, "It's like you're not even trying."

Before Robin could protest, Nancy gave her another strike to that well-rounded rear, forcing a big loud cry out of her. God, at this rate, Nancy's neighbours would hear them, force their way into her home, and accidentally stumble upon them. Or worse, her parents would come home early. Or Mike. But that was often a risk they took, which only made whatever they were doing that much hotter.

And while this was definitely cruel, it would ultimately be good for Robin. Besides, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh was just so intoxicating to the brunette. Especially when combined with the whimpers and cries that the redhead let out during the spanking.

"Forty-nine, owww, fifty, ah fuck!" Robin cried out, at this point really truly trying her best, as was hopefully proven by the fact that she was locking eyes with Nancy in the mirror, "I'm hot, okay? I'm like, the second-hottest person in Hawkins. Way behind you, but I shouldn't doubt myself. Or insult your girlfriend. I'm so, so sorry Nancy. Just please, stop it. It hurts. And..."

"And, what?" Nancy pushed her curiosity.

"I'm still wearing the plug." Robin blushed, before pleading, "Can I take that out, at least?"

"No." Nancy grinned, "Mmmmmmmm, I just love the thought of your little ass hole, quivering around a plug, as I'm spanking you. And that wasn't bad. But I think you can do better. Oooooooooh yesssssssss, and you keep looking away. Yeahhhhhhhhh, keep your eyes on yourself, while you're getting spanked like a naughty little slut. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, that's better. Keep that up. Good girl. No, don't look away. Be good for me. And you know what? I think we should kick things up a little bit. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, I think this should be a bare bottom spanking. I mean, it's a shame to ruin this ensemble, but I think I have a way around it."

With that, Nancy carefully pushed the mini skirt upwards, until it was bunched around Robin's waist, exposing that barely covered behind. Oh yes, Robin's thong was so deep in between her ass cheeks, it was barely covering anything. Nancy could definitely see her girl's wet pussy, and the plug sticking out of her ass. Which of course, was wonderful motivation to keep going.

Especially when combined with her favourite part, namely, being able to see just how pink her girlfriend's fat booty now was. And while she knew she was taking this too far, she really, really wanted to see that butt bright red. And for better or for worse, the way that this was going, that would actually happen.

Robin hated this so much. Ironically the spanking itself wasn't so bad, as Nancy was obviously holding herself back. And even if she tried, the shorter girl could only offer up so much physical strength. Which wasn't exactly pushing Robin to give her girlfriend what she wanted anytime soon. Because as much as she hated it, Nancy was obviously enjoying it, and that was the most important thing to Robin.

On the other hand, would this ever even stop? Because it was one thing to jokingly brag about how hot she was, it was another thing to actually mean it. It was flattering that the brunette had such a high opinion of her, but the redhead wasn't sure she could meet her standards.

So it was incredibly embarrassing, but she genuinely began trying to do as she was told. To convince Nancy, and maybe even herself, but when she looked in the mirror, that she was seeing someone beautiful. Other than the Goddess who was spanking her. Because seriously, who could ever be worthy of Nancy Wheeler? Which ironically, was a soothing thought.

Because although Robin definitely didn't deserve THE Nancy Wheeler, it was also true that Nancy could do worse. And just being someone that this Goddess could settle for felt like an achievement. Maybe the greatest one of her life. Which just about pushed Robin into saying something good enough.

"Ninety-nine, one hundred! Owww fuck!" Robin cried out, before taking a deep breath, and then stated as seriously and firmly as possible, "I'm hot. I have big tits, perfect for playing with while you're fucking me. And, and a fat ass, which was made for fucking. And spanking. And a hot little gay pussy, which loves having you touch it. Oh God, and I have a pretty little face, perfect for you to sit on. I'm Nancy Wheeler's girlfriend, and while I'll never think I'm hotter than her, I'm good enough. Good enough to be her little lesbian slut, at least. I just wish you would use me. Please Nance, mmmmmmmm, fuck me. Fuck me however you want. I'm yours."

"Ooooooooooh, such a sweet talker." Nancy teased with a chuckle.

Throughout the butt beating, Nancy had shamelessly groped Robin's butt. It was impossible to complain about this, given it was a regular occurrence, which was embarrassing, but made the once lonely lesbian feel so wanted. More importantly for this moment, it soothed any pain away, and made the following strikes a lot easier.

So naturally, when Nancy went right back to this, Robin thought that was what she was in for. But instead, the brunette got down on her knees behind her, and kissed the redhead's rear. Something which she had done before, many times in fact, but never like this. And God, was it welcomely soothing. And hopefully, a sign of things to come.

Admittedly, given the choice, Robin would always prefer to be the one on her knees in front of Nancy Wheeler, worshiping her cute little butt. Or better yet, the delicious pussy Robin had been obsessed with since her very first taste. But this was good too. Very, very good, especially given that poor Robin had been turned on all day.

God, the girl she had once dismissed as a priss even licked the handle to the butt-plug, and the area around it, AKA, Robin's ass hole. Then a pair of talented fingers were rubbing her pussy, and the lesbian nearly came for the other girl instantly. But for better or for worse, Nancy Wheeler had become an expert at pushing her close to a release, only to deny her. This would be no different.

"Soooooooo, wet for me." Nancy purred, before gleefully continuing the taunting, "I knew it. Oooooooooh yessssssssss, I knew my girl would love to get her big fat ass spanked. This booty is made for it. Yes it is, mmmmmmmmmm, and you're such a little slut, who enjoys taking everything she's given. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, my girl is a hot little bottom, who loves taking anything her top wants to give her. No matter how twisted and depraved it is. Well... sit tight, and you'll be rewarded for your sluttyness. I promise. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, just you wait, Robin. You and your hot little body are going to get exactly what you deserve."