All Comments on 'Nancy's Descent Pt. 05'

by Justine_Bishop

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
elcelethelcelethalmost 5 years ago
Excellent!

This just keeps getting better and better.

SoundlessScreamerSoundlessScreameralmost 5 years ago
Stunning!

Ugh the slow burn is beautiful! Your description of her really going into sub space as Mr. Hoyden spanked her was delicious. And the way you drag out her humiliation is just perfect. This story just gets better and better. I can’t wait to read more! I’m sure there’s a great punishment in store for Nancy cussing her master out! This is the best erotic story I’ve ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loving this

The slow burn of this story is fantastic. I am really enjoying it. I like how Nancy tries to resist but keeps getting led deeper and deeper. I'm looking forward to the moment she realises she isn't just a submissive but has been enslaved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

Loving it. Great stuff.

More please!!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
Stimulating Stimulation

I have been looking forward to this for sometime, I don't know about the rest of your readers but I feel you are playing us as you are playing Nancy and it is very enjoyable now I will have to wait for the next part which I am sure will be just as STIMULATING I find myself looking forward to my next orgasm as keenly as Nancy does, keep up the stimulation and I am sure we will be beating a path to your door in the weeks and months to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Great. I'm looking forward to read more about Nancy, should it take a while. Keep it going, deeper and deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best stories ever!

I love this story and check regularly for updates. Please, is there coming more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep going!!

Pleeeeeeeeaaaaase, I need more of this! Ist there coming more? Best story I've read here so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's been a while

Love it! Are you still writing or have you abandoned this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Captivating!

This whole series has captivated me. The plot, characters, pace, intrigue, raw sensuality and premise make this my favourite by a long long way.

Thank you for this work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

Great story. Love to read other's by you.

pinkandwhite32pinkandwhite32about 4 years ago
Please write more

I would love to hear more about these characters, or whatever other stories you might have in mind. Have read this entire series over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SUCH A SWEET, DEAR LITTLE GIRL

Well done baby!

Kiss :*

Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really liked the story. You need to get a proofreader as there were 4 mix-ups of you with you're, 3 or 4 misuses of peek and peak (a peak is a mountain or a high point, a quick look is a peek, and if a spot hurts it's a sore, not a soar. High points for maintaining tension and plot. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

This work was brilliant. A few spelling errors repeated themselves but in terms of the writing itself it was great. I wish you'd continue this series, I've reread it so many times. Always gets me going.

Catlover69Catlover69over 3 years ago
A great story. I for one don't mind time spent on character development,

I hope you write another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really hope this series will continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is my favorite story every. Please give us more...and more...and more! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the most discussing things on this site. How crap like this gets high scores is beyound me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story and hope you add more chapters soon

emma_subemma_subabout 2 years ago

This story had such a build up that i felt i was unable to cum until she was allowed. That was for me too, being allowed to cum. i only regret that i was not in front of anyone but had been brought to that point by you. Thank you Sir.

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write more! I have reread these chapters so many times and I’m begging for you to keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I know this story is a few years old, but I have to say, this is THE HOTTEST STORY I've read on this site. And I've been reading here for a long time. I love the build-up and the work you put into characterization; it makes the story so much hotter when I can connect emotionally with the characters. I really appreciate how well you wrote Nancy and how three dimensional she is. Not just a character to be fucked, but one I could relate to. I would love to read more of this, if you ever choose to write it.

Also, I came so hard that when I tried to drink water afterward, I spilled it all over my chin. So good job lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustine_Bishop@Justine_Bishop
I got my first scathing review calling my work disgusting. I am not joking or exaggerating when I say how proud and thrilled I am. Thank you, Anonymous! 💜

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES