Nancy's Descent Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like who I am," she repeated to herself.

"Very much. You and I have more in common than you think," he said, and then winked. Nancy cocked her head to the side.

"Now. We have a bit more time to play. Tell the truth. Does that excite you?"

"Yes, Sir," she said, not attempting to hide the blush creeping up her neck and cheeks. There was no point.

"Mmm, good girl. Me too. Stand up."

He left her in his living room for a moment, and returned with a tea towel in a bundle. Nancy eyed it.

"Are you curious, Pet?"

"Yes, Sir," she said, slowly.

"We've made some headway training your tits and your pussy to submit to my fun. We've made very good headway on submitting that bum of yours, but we've barely even paid attention to your little rosebud."

Nancy's eyes grew big. She hated it when he called her asshole a rosebud, but she ignored that fact for the time being, in addition to the fact that his calling it that made her horny. It never ceased to amaze her how Mr. Hoyden's creepiness or grossness seemed to hit her right at the core. What the fuck is the matter with me? She wondered. There was no time for that inner monologue. He's going to play with my asshole. Yes, that thought was far more pertinent.

"Sir?"

"Yes, Baby," he said, taking a seat, and motioning for her get over his lap.

"Are you sure I'm ready for that, Sir?" she tried. He laughed.

"There she goes, the little manipulator. Yes, Dear. I'm quite sure. Now over you go."

Nancy got a hard swat on her ass for grumbling. She yipped, and he turned her chin to look up at him, over her shoulder. "No whining. Got that?"

"Yes, Sir."

Another swat made her cry out. "Try that again without the attitude."

"Yes, Sir."

"Much better. Now raise your ass up a little higher. That's it, just like that. Very nice."

He unfurled the tea towel where he'd put the butt plug and lube and took a small amount of the lube onto his fingers.

"Now Nancy, I don't want to hear any whiny sounds. You can make sounds that are natural, I understand that. But no whining. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Are you ready to be a good girl and let me play with your ass?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Mmm, good girl. That's the sweet, submissive voice I love."

Nancy gasped when he first began massaging the entrance of her ass, and hid her face in her arms. She squirmed just a little and made a small sound.

"How does that feel, Baby?"

"It tickles, Sir."

"It tickles?" he asked, smiling to himself. God, but she had a cute little asshole.

"Yes, Sir."

"Well, you be a good girl and take it for me. Okay?"

"Yes, Sir."

He began pressing with one finger, probing just the tip. Nancy muffled her whimpers with her arm and Mr. Hoyden rubbed her back. "Keep your ass up high, Pet."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl, just like that. I don't want to have to tell you that again. If I have to tell you again, we'll have that spanking on my front lawn, after all."

"Oh," Nancy lamented into her arm. "Yes, Sir."

"That's a good girl. Now, I want you to take deep breaths, and relax. The more you relax, the less funny it will feel. Okay?"

"Yes, Sir."

He pushed a little further in and he felt her clench down on his second knuckle, a velvety little squeeze. "Baby..." he warned.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I can't help it!"

"You can and you will. When you're stubborn, nothing can get in your way, isn't that right?"

"Yes, Sir..."

"Then get stubborn. Get stubborn about this. Focus. Focus on these little muscles, and will them to relax. Use your breath to relax you."

Nancy closed her eyes and focused. He wasn't wrong. When she got stubborn, anything and everyone be damned if they got in her way, even herself.

Slowly but surely, as he continued probing deeper, her ass began to relent. "Good girl, Nancy. Mmm, I love it when you submit just a little more. A submissive little asshole is important, Nancy."

"Mmm," Nancy made a derisive little noise into the crook of her elbow.

"Good girl!" he encouraged her once more, now that he was fucking her deeply, albeit slowly. "Are you ready for another finger, Baby?"

Nancy gave up, once again, on controlling anything in this house. "Yes, Sir."

"That's a big girl. Remember to relax..."

"MMMM...Yes, Sir..."

"Gooood."

Mr. Hoyden could feel her pussy throbbing, and he rotated his hand so that his thumb could slide into her pussy.

"Oooh," she heard herself say.

"Mmm-hmm," Mr. Hoyden smiled. "Is that starting to feel good, Nancy?"

"Yesss...Sir."

"Mmm-hmm. Raise your ass a little higher for me, show me what a good girl you are."

"Ah...mmm...Yes, Sir."

"Nancy, are you mine?"

"Yes, Sir."

He reached around and put his free hand next to her cheek and stroked it, before sliding two of his fingers into her mouth.

"Aaa," she made another noise of surprise, and Mr. Hoyden smiled to himself, again.

"Mmm-hmm, does your Master have fingers in all of your holes?"

She nodded, and Mr. Hoyden hummed his pleasure.

"You're quite a sight right now, Nancy. Your ass raised high in my lap, your asshole and pussy and mouth all filled up. Such an obedient little girl."

Nancy trembled, and her hips bucked, just once.

"Do you belong to me?"

A nod.

"Do I enjoy my little pet?"

A nod.

"Does my little pet enjoy what her Master does to her?"

A nod and a moan.

"Will I play with you as long as I want?"

A nod.

"That's right. As long...as I...want."

Nancy's last day delivering came on a Friday. One week had passed since their big talk, and Nancy could not help but continue to oscillate between exhilaration and repulsion at the prospect of continuing this journey. Some sick part of her wished he had not told her that his subliminal control over her was not as finely tuned as she had originally thought. At least then, the burden of responsibility was all on him. He was the trickster, the deviant, while she was the innocent victim. Perhaps not so innocent. She didn't know how to feel about that.

On Tuesday night, the beginning of her last week delivering, Nancy returned home from Mr. Hoyden's house still trembling. She came into the kitchen through the garage and slammed the door shut behind her. She threw her keys onto the counter and they made a noisy clatter. The handbag on her shoulder slid off and slumped at her feet. With her back against the wall, she listened to the sound of the clock in the living room. The faucet was not turned off properly, and dripped in long, persistent intervals.

She stood barefoot, the tiles feeling clammy on her feet. Her palms were plastered to the door behind her, her head rolled back. She wore nothing but a cotton t-shirt. Her clothing was still in Mr. Hoyden's wardrobe. Her nipples were still a little sore, and she moved her hands without opening her eyes or shifting her position to the hem of her shirt to lift it above her breasts. She let out an exhale, and some of her hair fluttered against her cheek. She had had quite an evening, and she thought of nothing else for the remainder of the night.

She had been forbidden to drink alcohol upon returning home, and she remembered when she finally plodded into the kitchen and opened her cabinet. She looked at the bottle, halfway empty in the dark cabinet. She had not turned on any lights, yet. She couldn't face the light. The walls would know what she had done. The doors and windows, too. She snorted at her returning tendency to personify objects in the midst of disbelief. Nancy had thought she knew who she was, what she could do, what she would refuse to do. She had learned a lot about herself. She closed the cabinet and went into the bathroom. She was very glad to be alone, in this moment. Standing alone, blessedly alone, she recounted the events of the evening.

When she'd arrived at Mr. Hoyden's house, there was another car parked in his driveway. At first, she rolled the van to a stop and furrowed her eyebrows at the house, at the red door. Who was with him? He knew she was coming. At first, she'd waited for a few minutes, thinking perhaps a lunch date had run long, and the visitor would be leaving any moment. But as the minutes ticked by, she became more and more anxious. She'd never been late before, but she had a sneaking suspicion that such a blunder was spanking-worthy. Did she want a spanking? Nancy shook away the thought. She was in no mood to think about that. The day had been long, and several of her customers had been irritating. She was ready to be done with the day, ready to forget.

"Shit," she whispered to herself, and turned the car off, turning the keys around and around on her finger for a moment.

Today was a pick up, so she had nothing in her hands when she reached his door. He answered it the same as ever with a friendly smile and greeting, before welcoming her inside. There was not one visitor, but two visitors. Two men, around Mr. Hoyden's age, sat comfortably in his living room. She smiled politely, and turned to Mr. Hoyden.

"Nancy, these are some old friends of mine. In the arm chair is Thomas Wagner and on the couch is Dr. William Barrie."

The two men each nodded courteously and Nancy did the same. "Hello," she said, and turned back to Mr. Hoyden. "Well, I'm sorry to have interrupted. I'll just grab your clothes and get out of your hair."

Mr. Hoyden smiled at Nancy without saying anything for a beat too long, and something cold and gray dropped down into the pit of her stomach. Nancy's own smile began to fade.

"Oh, that won't be necessary. I'd like you to join us," he said, and Nancy, hoping desperately that she was wrong, smiled back at him. Please, no. God, no. God, if you're there...please...not this.

"Oh?" she said, her tone an unsteady, rising chirp within the single syllable.

"Yes," he said, pausing to look her up and down. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Nancy had her back to the men in his living room, and she looked into Mr. Hoyden's eyes. Her face pleaded with him silently. Mr. Hoyden's expression was hard to define. His eyes, if she looked at nothing else, seemed almost to sympathize with her. His eyebrows were soft, and there was no mocking. His smile was soft and patient. While there was a certain amount of tenderness in the way he looked at her, she could see and sense no flexibility, no pity, no remorse. His nod was slight, but slow. Yes, he seemed to say. You know what you're to do. Do it, or face the consequences. Nancy took a step closer, and Mr. Hoyden placed his hands behind his back and inclined his head. One of the men behind her cleared his throat.

"Sir..." she whispered as low as she could. "I beg of you..."

"Nancy," he began in a normal volume and she winced. "You do not beg. You obey."

"Please," her voice quivered. She raised her head to look at him, her head a slow shake. "I'll do anything you want, alone. Alone," she said, her voice still a low whisper.

"Nancy," he began again, taking a step forward. His hands appeared again and he placed them on her shoulders. "I won't lie and tell you this evening will be easy. You'll be red as a beat, and you'll wonder how you ever got through it. But you will get through it. Do you know why?"

Nancy's eyes formed quick tears, but they didn't fall. "No, Sir."

"Because you're not weak. You are capable of setting your ego aside. You're capable of setting your ego on fire. You are capable of baring much, Nancy. And you're capable of obedience. Show me how obedient you are, Baby. Show me, and I promise to make the rest easier for you."

Nancy's eyes were squeezed shut. "Who are they?"

"Shirt, Nancy."

"Who are they, Sir?"

"You've already earned a spanking from all three of us with this defiance."

"Oh, God," she choked back a sob.

"Shirt, Nancy."

Nancy's hands seemed to rise on their own. Her fingers shook and she kept her eyes closed.

"Stop," he said. Her eyes flew open. Perhaps it was a test! Her heart filled with relief and hope.

"Let me. And keep your eyes open."

Her renewed hope instantly dashed was enough to coax her tears down her cheeks. She stood hopelessly, as Mr. Hoyden unbuttoned her blouse. Before removing it, he opened it, looking at her breasts all to himself, for a moment.

"Good girl," he said, seeing that she wore no bra. She swallowed a sob as she felt the cloth glide over her shoulders and away from her body. She heard him hanging it in the wardrobe.

"Open your eyes, Nancy. Gentlemen?"

Nancy opened her eyes, and she kept them on Mr. Hoyden's chest. She counted his buttons as the men behind her stood. She could feel their approach.

"Turn around, Nancy. Show them what nice, full tits you have."

She turned around stiff and slow, her fists in balls at her sides. She looked at their feet, and felt Mr. Hoyden's hands on her shoulders.

"Shoulders back, chest out. Chin up."

"Yes, Sir," she whispered.

"Good girl. He reached around her and lifted her tits once, before letting them drop, making them wobble for a moment. Nancy turned her face away from the men, immediately. She felt the heat in her ears, and could swear she heard the humming of her own blood.

"Ah, ah," Mr. Hoyden started, and she bit her lip and looked forward, again. "Good," he said. The men in front of her stood casually, one of them with his hands in his pockets, the other with his hands at his back. They watched her with interest and more than a little lust. She had to assume this was not a first. In a way, she was at least grateful that they were not boys her age, with their jaws on the floor, erections pressing against pants that were unflatteringly tight. No, these were adults, these were men. Men who had seen tits a million times.

"I told you if you could show me how obedient you were, I'd make the rest easier on you. You did that. You were ready to undress at my command in the presence of others, albeit slowly. Your hesitance was to be expected, and will still be dealt with. But for now, let's all have a seat. I've arranged for some extra time again, so you don't need to worry about that."

Nancy sat down next to Mr. Hoyden, actually wishing he would pull her into his lap. Perhaps she could conceal herself a bit. Instead, he only draped an arm over the back of the couch and resumed the conversation he'd been having with Dr. Barrie and Mr. Wagner. They included her from time to time in the conversation, and she did her best to act as normal as she could, though she could not help but wring her hands in her lap and occasionally glance anxiously at her own tits. It was nice and cool in the house, and her nipples were getting peaky. After close to twenty minutes, Mr. Hoyden suddenly addressed her, directly.

"Well, Nancy. Are you ready for your spankings?"

Nancy looked at him wide-eyed, and then at the two men, who seemed to await her answer with the same casual expression as Mr. Hoyden. "F-from all-," she swallowed,"- all of you?"

"Yes, one each, of course. You displayed defiance to your Master in front of his guests, that's unacceptable. Don't you agree?"

Nancy looked at Mr. Hoyden. Interesting that before, she could hardly stand to make eye contact with him when submitting to him. Now, looking at him was the only anchor she had in this ill-boding room full of men twice her age. He was the only one she could stand to look at. "Yes, Sir," she heard herself say.

"Now, who would you like a spanking from first? Me, Mr. Wagner or Dr. Barrie?"

"Will you just choose for me, Sir?" She asked, looking at her lap. She looked back up at him quickly, knowing if she did not she'd soon feel his hand on her chin.

"Good girl, that's the best answer. We'll go clockwise. First Mr. Wagner, then Dr. Barrie, and then me. Yes?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Don't be sullen. Say it again in the sweet voice I love."

"Yes, Sir."

"Mmm, much better. Now before you begin, a few things. First, calling me Sir when we're alone will be fine, I consider that to be a bit more casual. However, in the presence of others, you will address me as Master, in order to differentiate. Mr. Wagner and Dr. Barrie will be addressed as Sir. But there will never be any question as to whom you belong. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir. I mean, yes...Master," Nancy made a bit of a face, though her tone remained submissive enough, to Mr. Hoyden who smiled at his friends, for a moment. "That's alright, you've only recently made a habit of calling me Sir. It will take some getting used to. Just don't forget again, alright?"

"Yes, Master." When she started to get up, Mr. Hoyden stopped her with a raised hand, and she glanced at him, halfway standing, and sat back down.

"While I'm glad to see you're eager, there's one more thing. Here's what you will do. You will go to each of us and ask politely for a spanking. You will be courteous and meek, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"When each of us finish, you may take a few moments to compose yourself, but you will not stand up. Simply stay put in our respective laps until you're ready to begin the next. When you're ready you will stand and thank each of us, before moving on. Got it?"

"Yes, Master." Nancy's heart was hammering now, and she knew her panties were soaked through, again. Aside from the humiliation of being spanked by these strangers, Nancy was also overwhelmed by the thought of getting three, consecutively. Mr. Hoyden had pulled her over his knee with only five or ten minutes in between, as he looked for excuses to do so. But never more than twice, and only one of his spankings made her ass feel like it was on fire. She really didn't want to cry in front of them, either.

When she stood in front of Mr. Wagner, she took a brief moment to really observe him for the first time. He was of an average build, balding with very neat hands and well-dressed. He peered up at her calmly, and smiled, waiting. Nancy held her hands in front of her.

"Sir, may I please have a spanking?" she heard herself say. She looked at his forehead when she said it.

"You may," he said, inviting her to crawl over his lap with a gesture of his hand. It felt as odd as the first time with Mr. Hoyden. This was a different lap, perhaps less sturdy. When she was in place, she put her hands on the carpet and jumped a bit when she felt his hand begin to caress her thighs.

"You have a very nice little ass, Nancy," he said. Nancy grimaced in the privacy of her position.

"What do you say, young lady?" she heard Mr. Hoyden say.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Good girl," he said, and she could swear she could hear the men exchanging glances, smirks and winks, no doubt. The spanking started abruptly, then. His spanks were different from Mr. Hoyden's. At first, they didn't hurt terribly bad, especially because he had not pulled down her pants. But after about three minutes, it got harder and faster and started to sting. Nancy had not made a peep, but had started to try to time her breath with each one. Another three or four minutes in, he paused.

"Lift up your butt," he said, and she complied.

"Nancy," she heard Mr. Hoyden's warning voice.

"Yes, Sir," she added quickly, with her ass poised in the air. Mr. Wagner reached underneath her to unbutton and unzip her pants before sliding them over her ass. He left them at the very top of her thighs, so that only her ass was exposed. Why was that worse? Nancy wondered. Her panties remained in place, and he caressed her again, for a moment. Then the spanking resumed. It definitely stung a bit more, but she did find timing each swat with her breath helped to keep her from whining or gasping. But then, after five minutes, he told her to lift her ass, again.

"Time for those panties to go," Mr. Wagner said, and the men chuckled as she felt him pull down her panties until they joined her pants around the top of her thighs. Nancy exhaled slowly with her eyes closed. She'd never felt so humiliated.