Nancy's Descent Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master," she said quickly and licked her lips. "I'll be a good girl, I will."

"Mmm, I love hearing that. Can you arch your back even more? Mmm, that's nice. Wiggle your little butt for everyone. Good girl!"

He began fucking her a little faster and Nancy moaned, long and deep.

"Mmm-hmm, I told you I would reward good behavior. Now, tell everyone who you belong to, Nancy."

"You, Master!" she panted.

"Is this my ass?" he asked, caressing her soar, right cheek.

"Yes, Master!"

"Is this my little rosebud?" he asked, tickling her anus and watching her clench.

"Ah! Yes, Master!"

"Is this my sweet pussy?"

"Aaaah, yessss," the last word turned into a disjointed hiss as her orgasm tipped the edge. "Masterrrr! Oh, fuck!"

He braced himself on the edge of the table to fuck her hard and deep, her thighs and ass clenching, her nails clawing at the sides of the table.

"Oh, God! GOD...DAMN IT!" Nancy growled and Mr. Hoyden smiled and his belly shook slightly, as he tried to contain his laughter. He glanced at the men behind him, who had both leaned forward on their knees and were beaming.

"FUCK! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! MASTERRR!"

Mr. Hoyden couldn't contain the laughter, anymore. His shoulders shook and his voice boomed, even as he continued fucking her. Her moans and growls finally began to taper into moans, and then sighs after three, long minutes. He slowed his fingers, until she was only sighing. Her knees were trembling.

He untied her slowly. When she could move, she rolled onto her side and he picked her up. When he was seated, she curled up in his lap and Mr. Hoyden moved some of her hair out of her face.

"Come here," he said quietly, taking her chin," let me see that face."

She looked up at him; drained, red, wet with sweat and her own fluid, humility and arousal still permeating from her core and almost pulsating. In this one moment, looking up at Mr. Hoyden, her Master, she was completely content.

He smiled at her. "Do you know you said, 'Fuck you', to your Master, Nancy?"

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry," she said, snuggling closer to him. He chuckled.

"Don't worry, Pet. I'll make sure you remember not to, again. I'll make sure you remember aaaall the way home. "