Nancy's Descent Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her bare bottom was exposed, the serious spanking seemed to begin. Each time the spanking had resumed in Mr. Wagner's lap, his spanks were harder and faster. Each one landed in a steady rhythm, back and forth from one cheek to the other. First, she began to dig her fingernails into the carpet and curl her toes. Then she began to gasp between breaths, and then she began to cry out. Her legs pedaled behind her, crossing one another, her ass squeezing, rising and falling in his lap. After twenty minutes, Nancy felt the tears welling up in her eyes. She couldn't take much more, and she had two spankings left to go. It was enough to send her over the edge of her calm. Shortly after Nancy began crying, the spanking slowed to a stop, until he was caressing her. Nancy took big swallows of breath, trying to regain her control. She only took a few minutes, letting him soothe her hot skin with the palm of his hand, before getting up. She nearly forgot to thank him.

Standing in front of him, she covered her pussy and held her pants and panties with her hands. She was relieved when Mr. Hoyden didn't reprimand her for it. "Thank you, Sir." She sniffed once, and Mr. Wagner smiled.

"You're very welcome."

Nancy shuffled awkwardly to the next lap. Dr. Barrie sat with his legs crossed and he looked up at her, smiling and waiting. Dr. Barrie had a beard with some gray patches, and he wore dark-rimmed glasses. His legs were long, and his hands seemed huge. She sniffed, again. "May I please have a spanking, Sir?"

"Certainly," he responded in a deep baritone, and uncrossed his legs. Nancy crawled over his lap, careful to not expose her pussy to the room. Once in place, he immediately touched her legs, her thighs and ass, and even rubbed up and down on her back. It felt good, and Nancy exhaled and let her head fall.

"Good girl," murmured Dr. Barrie, "Just relax."

She felt his hands on either side of her bottom and he pulled her cheeks apart. Nancy's head came up.

"Head down, Nancy," came Mr. Hoyden's voice, and she let her head hang back down. "And keep those hands flat on the floor."

"Yes, Master."

"Why don't you stick your bottom out a bit more, Nancy. Dr. Barrie wants to see your little asshole."

Nancy made a derisive noise followed by a meek, "Yes, Master", and obeyed.

"Mmm, that's better. Thank you, Alex."

Nancy turned her head a fraction. She had never heard Mr. Hoyden's first name, before. Thinking about it, she remembered seeing it printed in full on the certification on his wall. Alexander Hoyden.

"Nancy, I like your asshole."

"What do you say, Nancy?" Mr. Hoyden reminded her.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Good girl," he said, and smiled. "Don't you love how Nancy's asshole puckers when she's shy?"

"Oh, yes. Very cute."

Nancy sucked in her lips and was amazed it possible to be more embarrassed.

"Ready for your second spanking, Nancy?" asked Dr. Barrie.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Keep your ass raised up like that, though. I like that."

"Yes, Sir," she said, and the spanking began as soon as the words were out of her mouth. There was no period of time during Dr. Barrie's ruthless spanking that Nancy did not cry out. He did not go back and forth between cheeks, rhythmically. He stayed on one side and spanked her hard, again and again in quick bursts before switching to the other side, until she was wriggling all over the place and screaming at the top of her lungs. She didn't even notice how loudly and continuously she'd screamed until the spanking ended, nearly twenty minutes later.

The sound of her screams seemed to trail off into a heavy silence. Her throat was soar. She also realized that Dr. Barrie had taken the position Mr. Hoyden once had, using one of his legs to hold down her kicking legs, and one hand to hold her arm in place above her back. Nancy was panting and sobbing, her lower lip tucked back and a string of saliva connecting her to the floor. The sob that had trailed into silence was accompanied by another, no less loud or hopeless in the absence of pain. Dr. Barrie's hand rested on her ass, moving in small circles. Nancy hiccupped and choked out a few more sobs, and she knew she had snot coming out of her nose, too.

"Ssh, hush. You'll survive, Nancy," Dr. Barrie said, still caressing her. "Ssh," he said again, and Nancy sniffled and hiccupped for another few minutes, until she slumped in his hold.

"There's a good girl," she heard Mr. Hoyden's voice, and some of her loneliness and agony ebbed. "Just let go, Baby."

"Yes, Master," she whispered.

She realized she wanted to be in Mr. Hoyden's lap now, not these strange men's. She was too drained to be ashamed of it, but she didn't move. She didn't know how she was to cope with another spanking after that. She knew Mr. Hoyden would not take it easy on her. Oh, no. She was leaving his house tonight with a bruised ass she would barely able to sit on for the rest of the week. This did not compare to the times he'd spanked her until she bruised. This was brutal. But, Dr. Barrie had a point. She'd survive. It was only a spanking, after all. She nearly scoffed. Anyone who said that hadn't experienced this.

Five minutes passed, Dr. Barrie's hand eventually stilling on her outside thigh.

"Nancy, are you ready to be in your Master's lap?" Dr. Barrie asked her. Nancy sniffed, once and nodded.

"Yes, Sir," she said, carefully standing. She covered herself quickly with her hands again, by holding her pants and panties bunched between her legs.

"Thank you, Sir."

"You're welcome, Dear."

She looked at Mr. Hoyden who sat on the other end of the sofa.

"Come here, Pet," he said, motioning her with his hands.

"Yes, Master," she murmured and shuffled to him. He glanced at her hands. When he looked back up at her, his head to the side, she saw a definitive glint in his eyes. Yet, he still did not scold her or demand she uncover herself.

"Well?"

"May I please have a spanking, Master?" she asked him. Her heart lurched forward. He smiled warmly.

"Of course, Baby. Come on," he said, helping her over his lap. He bounced her a few times with his knees, making her ass wobble and the men chuckled. He patted her ass twice, before caressing her.

"Your bottom is red as a cherry, little girl."

He continued stroking her, rubbing up her back and then back over her exposed ass for long minutes. Nancy sighed.

"Does that feel nice, Baby?"

"Yes, Sir," she hummed.

"Mmm, good girl. Raise your bottom up, now. Good, just like that. Isn't that a pretty sight?"

The men hummed their approval.

"I want you to do a better job of keeping your bottom up than you did with Dr. Barrie. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Master."

"I want you to make up for your little rebellion, earlier. I want you to show me and our company just how submissive you are to me. Can you do that, Nancy?"

"Yes, Master," she squeaked. Never did Nancy think she would speak like this to anyone.

"So you'll keep this lovely rear end in the air during our spanking?"

"Yes, Master."

"That's my good girl."

With that, the spanking began. He did not start out as hard as Dr. Barrie, or as soft as Mr. Wagner. Nor did he spank her rhythmically back and forth, or stay on one side until she was screaming. He did a little of both, making the spanking entirely erratic and impossible to predict. Timing her breath was out the window, immediately. Sometimes, he would even stop all of a sudden, a hand poised over her raised ass, making her anticipate when he would begin again, laughing when she flinched or gasped.

Nancy fought with the need to cover her ass. It was beginning to be more than she could bear, and her voice was broken and soar from screaming so loudly, before. She couldn't scream like she had been, she couldn't squirm like she had been, she could only take it. With no way to express her discomfort physically or even verbally, Nancy went into another mental zone. It was deeper than anything she had experienced, before. The sound of his hand slapping her became a familiar, background noise like the ticking of her living room clock, like the dripping of her faulty kitchen faucet. She kept her eyes open, gazing at his shoes. The ordinarily dull sight of a man's shoes resting comfortably on the ground became the epicenter of her existence. The heat in her ass seemed to fuse with her unprecedented, persistent humiliation. Her physical experience fused with her emotional one. All of these discomforts and pain fused with her attraction to Mr. Hoyden, which had seemed to grow in intensity tenfold.

During her long spanking with Mr. Hoyden on this day, Nancy did not think about the past or the future. She had no worries, nothing she had to do, nowhere she had to go, there was only one moment that had ever seemed to exist: laying over her Master's lap, and submitting to his spanking. The part of Nancy that was stubborn latched onto the thought of keeping her ass in the air, at the beginning. After only ten minutes, she seemed to forget there was any other way to be.

Fifteen minutes into the spanking, the pain began to evolve. The pain seemed to lessen the more aroused she became. And Nancy was as aroused as she had ever been. She was so turned on, her lips had parted, and she made no sound other than the occasional sigh and even moan. She raised her ass higher, waiting, longing for each contact with his hand. She could feel her pulse in her clitoris, which she knew was swollen to capacity. If he had stroked her pussy just once, she could come. She wanted more contact with him so badly, one hand drifted of its own accord and, finding his ankle, gripped it, passively.

She grunted lustfully, even lovingly, with each swat. When he finished, she sighed, and even shuddered when he began to caress her.

No one made a sound, as he stroked her for long minutes. Nancy still kept her bright red ass in the air, sighing and humming her approval as he stroked her. His flat palm moved to her tailbone, his fingers pointed toward her back and he rubbed her there, up and down.

"Oh, Nancy," he said, his voice very low. He leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Good girl, Baby. Good girl." He rubbed her tailbone again and Nancy found herself smiling and sucked in her lips.

He sat back again, keeping his hand on her tailbone, rubbing, rubbing. Suddenly, Dr. Barrie and Mr. Wagner started clapping. It seemed to bring her back into the world a bit, and Nancy blushed and squeezed her thighs together.

"You can put your ass down now, Baby."

"Yes, Master," she breathed.

"I'm very, very proud of you, Nancy. You've redeemed yourself, beautifully. In fact, I think it's time for a serious reward. Go ahead and get up. Slowly, slowly. Sit in my lap for a moment, to recover."

After a minute or so, Mr. Hoyden helped her to her feet. He stood in front of her in the middle of the living room now, with his hands steadying her shoulders. "I have a special treat for you, Baby. Would you like a treat?"

"Yes, Master," she said, nodding. He smiled and pinched her chin.

"I thought you might. Wait here."

Nancy stood awkwardly, still holding her clothes bunched in front of her. She shifted on her feet, the old feelings of discomfort returning without Mr. Hoyden's presence.

When he returned, he was carrying a few items in his hands, and he took them to the table in front of the window. After placing the items on top of it, he moved it so that it's back end faced Dr. Barrie and Mr. Wagner. Nancy could not see everything he was doing with his back to her, even as she moved her head from side to side to look. After a few moments, he beckoned her.

"Okay, Baby. You're gonna be on all fours, this time. Here, I'll help you up."

He picked her up by the hips until her knees came in contact with the top of the table. Nancy steadied herself in this position a moment. Her ass faced the men.

"Okay, now lean forward. Further, onto your elbows. Try to get your chest as close as you can to the surface. Let your arms hang on either side of the table. That's it, good girl."

He fastened her wrists on either side of the table, and Nancy tried to keep her legs closed, keeping her clothing in place. She was not surprised by what followed, although she still felt the color returning to her cheeks when she felt Mr. Hoyden pulling her pants and panties down her legs until they came off with her shoes and socks. He placed them in his wardrobe and returned, admiring her. She was completely naked, now.

Next, something cold touched her ankle, and she tried to move her head to see.

"Head down," he said.

"Yes, Master," Nancy surrendered, with a little sigh.

He shifted her knees until they became further and further apart. Nancy had a moment of panic and she whimpered quietly when something cold touched her other ankle.

"Hush. Don't start that."

"Yes, Master," her voice a peep.

After a few more moments, Mr. Hoyden took a step back.

"It's good. Almost there."

He pulled something out from underneath her and fastened something to the table's surface below her chest. Nancy could not see that they were nipple clamps until he moved his hands.

"Oh," she lamented, and Mr. Hoyden gave a quick smack on her helpless ass, and she yelped.

"No complaining, or you won't get your special treat. Got that?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. Now," he paused, placing a hand flat on the middle of her back, pushing her forward. "Right there, stay."

He took her right nipple and pinched it between the little teeth of the clamp until she squealed. He did the same on the other side, and took another step back.

Nancy was now on her knees with her arms long on either side of the table, her chest nearly flat against the table. The position forced her back to arch steeply, her ass high in the air, the spreader bar forcing her legs wide open. She was completely on display, now.

"Very nice," commented Dr. Barrie.

"Very pretty pussy," agreed Mr. Wagner. Nancy wondered if before she arrived, Mr. Hoyden instructed them to say things he knew would embarrass her the most.

"Nancy. What do you say?"

"Thank you, Sir."

"Good girl. I do love this particular position," he started, moving around to stand behind her, where he had the same view as Dr. Barrie and Mr. Wagner. "With her ass up and her ankles spread, you can see everything. Clit to asshole."

"Even her labia is spread open, wide," agreed Mr. Wagner. Nancy made a sound and bit down on her lip. Could it possibly get worse than this moment? She admitted to herself, for her own preservation, that it certainly could and probably would. Some treat, she thought. A treat for his friends, more like.

"Okay, Baby. Tell the truth. Is your little pussy wet?"

"Yes, Master."

"Mm-hmm. Is your little bud swollen? Does it need some attention?"

"Yes, Master."

"Yeah. I know, Baby."

She felt his fingers touch her labia and she bucked and immediately winced and regretted it. The nipple clamps were tight, and even the small movement stung, and stung bad. She realized in this moment how utterly immobile she was. Flutters of panic began to return and she whimpered and moved her wrists in their restraints.

"Ssh, ssh. Calm down, Nancy. Nancy? Nancy, listen to my voice. Listen to my voice, Baby. Are you listening?"

Nancy nodded, and between gulps of air, "Yes, Master."

"Good. Focus on my voice and my hands. Nothing else. Are you mine?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do I take care of what's mine?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. Now, I'm going to play with you, and I know it might be hard, but you need to be very still, so that my friends have a good view of your pussy. The more still you can be, the more pleasure I'll give you. The more defiant, the more I'll tease you. Do you understand?" he asked, his fingers now making tiny circles at the entrance of her vagina. She was so wet, she could feel it on her lips and thighs from when her legs were pressing together, before. She could even smell herself, permeating the room.

"Yes, Master," she said in one shaky breath.

He began by inserting the tip of his finger, slowly in and out of her. She had never experienced wanting something deeply inside of her. It was a strange, hungry place that seemed to ache. She shuddered.

"Do you want more, Pet?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl," he chirped, before sliding one finger more deeply into her, and she moaned, a long, low sound.

Mr. Hoyden closed his eyes for a moment. Nancy had been making sounds this evening he'd not heard her make, before. The way she'd begun to invite his spanking, moaning, grabbing his ankle gently...he wondered if he'd wanted to fuck someone this badly. Surely, he had. He tried to remember as he slid in a second finger, eager to hear her moan, again. Mr. Hoyden hummed his approval and leaned closer to better see his own ministrations. My, God but she was swollen. He would have to work very slowly to drag this experience out for the two of them.

After a few more minutes of slow, deliberate pumps of his two fingers, Mr. Hoyden slid them out. Nancy complained quietly to herself, and he let it slide. He hoped he could touch her clitoris at least a little without making her come on the spot. He took it gently between thumb and forefinger and gave her a slow, soft squeeze. He felt a little spasm, and he withdrew his fingers. Nancy had been holding her breath, her thighs and feet tensed, and her muscles released at the same time her exhale fell, sharply. He caressed her thigh with his free hand.

"I know, Baby. Soon," he said, pushing his two fingers back inside of her. He wanted her first orgasm with him to come from penetration, rather than clitoral stimulation. It was one of the many reasons he made his pets wait so long to come. Clitoral orgasms were certainly delectable, but he'd found a good percentage of women had more trouble coming from vaginal stimulation, alone. One of the things he wanted was a woman who could come easily in a multitude of ways. A fussy 'cum-er' did not a good submissive make. He felt quite certain Nancy had never come with anything inside of her.

She was taking shuddered breaths as he pumped his fingers slowly in and out of her, and a thin sheen of sweat began to appear on her back, pink thighs and bright, freshly spanked ass.

"Does that feel good, Baby?"

"Yes, Master," she gasped.

"Do you want me to keep fucking you with my fingers?"

"Yes Master please don't stop!"

"Mmm, good girl. You've come such a long way in such a short time. I'm so proud of you."

His words and voice were sending her over the edge. Nancy had never come without something touching her clit, but she was so close, had been so close, for so long, she had nearly come when he pinched it, once. Now, his fingers buried deep inside her, his strokes maddeningly slow, she kept nearly coming again and again. His fingers would bury inside of her, and she would feel the orgasm on the brink of beginning, then his fingers would slide slowly back out, and it would be just out of reach. She had tears in her eyes, out of frustration. Her jaw clenched, her hands and feet balled. The orgasm would build, and she would tense nearly every muscle in her body, then the orgasm withdrew with his fingers, and she would let go in a despairing huff of air.

"Shhh. Oh, my poor baby," he chuckled softly and the men chuckled, too. She had almost forgotten about them and she bucked slightly again, a momentary reflex to hide her helpless, spread pussy.

"Ah!" she said, biting her lip when the clamps held her in place, forcing her to keep her ass high in the air.

"Oh, I told you. Stay still. Show me how submissive you are, Baby. Show me what a good girl you are, and I'll make you come."

Nancy gasped quietly. Would he? Would he finally release her? Oh, God!