Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about five minutes, Gary held her still and rolled Nancy over on her back while he remained deep inside her pussy. She was forced to release the dildo and left it hanging out of his ass until he reached back to remove it and set it aside.. Nancy glanced over at the couch where she saw Iris down on her knees between Paul's legs. Her head was bobbing up and down furiously as she sucked his cock and he was holding her head loosely between his hands. Looking the other way, she saw that James and Ann had left the room and guessed that they had gone to their bedroom.

Her attention quickly jumped back to Gary when he leaned over her and rammed his cock hard into her pussy. After two more thrusts, he took her legs and raised them up high making her feel helpless below him. He continued to hold them up high and spread wide apart while plunging into her exposed pussy more slowly and carefully. Nancy looked down to watch his massive cock appear and disappear between the swollen lips of her cunt. Each time he plunged into her, she sensed her pussy stretching to accommodate his width followed by a loud wet, sucking sound each time he withdrew his member.

He fucked her for several more minutes in that position before she motioned for him to stop and whispered, "I want you to eat my pussy and make me cum."

Gary was more than happy to oblige Nancy's request, but they got up from the floor so that Nancy could recline back on a comfortable chair. Gary knelt down between her legs and lowered his head to her wet hole. His fingers held her pussy open to let his tongue dance around inside it. Nancy quickly found that he was certainly energetic, but not nearly as good as Paul was at eating her out. She let him continue for a several minutes before giving up and pulling his head out from her legs.

Her nipples were numb from the clamps, so she had Gary remove them. As soon as he released the first clamp, Nancy felt the heat and a prolonged stinging sensation in and around her nipple. The weight of the chain and Gary's occasional tugging on it caused it to stretch so that it was over an inch long. Gary released the second clamps and after putting the set away, he returned his attention to her tingling breasts. He leaned close to lick and blow cool air over them. His touch was gentle and slight. The cool air blowing over her warm, red buds felt wonderful. After a few more seconds, he started licking lightly around the areolae with random excursions to lick and brush his lips over her nipples.

Nancy closed her eyes again and enjoyed everything he did to her breasts. A few times he took a break from them and dropped back down between her thighs to lick her wet pussy and tiny clit which heightened her pleasure. Once he finished licking around her nipples, he shifted to sucking them. He was gentle at first and slowly became more forceful until she thought he was going to force non-existent milk from them. He felt exactly like a baby suckling on her teat, which brought a different kind of warm memory to her mind. She caressed he head with both her hands to let him know she liked what he was doing and to further encourage him.

Her eyes snapped open when she heard a loud cry of pain in the room. She looked for the source and saw Iris straddling Paul's lap again, but this time his cock was deep inside her pussy. She was holding both of her breasts up and pushing them one at a time into Paul's mouth. Nancy couldn't see too much of what was happening but from the sounds emanating from Iris and a few bright red marks on her tits, she had Paul biting her breasts fairly hard. He was holding her round ass with both of his hands to keep her impaled on his hidden cock while she rode up and down.

Gary looked over to look at what his wife was doing and turned back to Nancy with a large smile.

"She loves really rough breast and nipple play," he informed her. "How about you? How rough do you want me to be with you?"

"Not like that!" Nancy replied. "You're doing good so far, but I'll definitely tell you when it's too much for me."

"Mmmmm.. " he said thoughtfully. "I think they've got the right idea, though. Get up."

When she did, he traded places and then invited her sit over his cock the same way as Iris was on Paul. He had grown soft, so Nancy took it in her hands and slowly stroked it. She started at the tender head by licking and kissing it, and then licked her way all the way down to his balls. She took one of his nut sacks in her mouth and tenderly sucked and played with it in her mouth. She never stopped stroking his cock and she could feel it responding and getting bigger between her hands. The last thing she did was pull away while keeping one of his balls in her mouth and not releasing it. She released it just before she seriously hurt him and saw the wave of relief pass over his face.

Now that he was erect again, she squatted down over his lap and let him slide his member back inside her waiting pussy. She held on to his shoulders and moved around on his large tool to pleasure herself. With both hands free, Gary went back to enjoying Nancy's soft, tender breasts.

The sounds from the other side of the room quieted down and Nancy turned to catch a glimpse of Paul and Iris going back to one of the bedrooms.

"I guess it's just us now," she said to Gary with a smile.

"That's perfectly fine with me," he said smiling back at her. Nancy remained on his lap for what seemed like forever while he played with her beasts, kissed her, and played with her ass. Eventually, she felt him tensing up underneath her and with two or three hard upward thrusts, she could feel his cock spurting its load deep inside her body. When he relaxed, she remained on him for a couple more minutes and then slipped off to lick their combined juices off of his softening cock.

When she finished, he joined her on the floor and they lay next to each other idly caressing and teasing one another. Nancy heard sounds from down the hall that she couldn't readily identify and looked questioningly at Gary. He looked back and said, "It sounds like Iris has found a new BDSM partner."

"What do you mean," Nancy asked naively.

"She enjoys being on the receiving end of BDSM play. Not every man she meets is comfortable with that, so she really enjoys finding one who will meet her needs."

Nancy suddenly grasped what he was saying. "What kind of stuff does she like?"

"Let's go and you can see for yourself," Gary offered. "Iris always brings some of her things in the hopes she'll find a good playmate."

"That's okay," Nancy replied. The idea of watching someone getting hurt or humiliated was not something that excited her in the least. Instead, she got up and invited Gary to join her in the kitchen.

12