Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 10

Story Info
Nancy attends an adult "Tupperware" party.
3.2k words
4.21
10.1k
4
1

Part 10 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Toy Party

"Let's go, big sis!" Ann called out. Nancy was upstairs in her bedroom getting ready for the private party which Ann had talked her in to attending, and wondered what her sister had talked her into. Ann told her the best way to describe it was an "adult Tupperware party". Nancy had been to regular Tupperware parties, as well as gatherings hosted by acquaintances who were selling or sponsoring someone else who was selling everything from Longaberger baskets to make-up and skin care products. Ann agreed that all of those things were boring, but that Nancy would enjoy tonight's get-together.

She gave a final look at herself in the mirror and headed downstairs. Ann was waiting at the foot of the stairs dressed in a short skirt, button-down blouse, and summer sandals. Nancy suddenly felt dowdy by comparison. She looked down at her baggy shorts and shapeless shirt and stopped. Ann immediately recognized what was going through her older sister's mind and hurried to calm Nancy's fears.

"You look great, believe me. It's a very casual affair and you'll fit right in with the other women," she said encouragingly.

"I don't know. Why don't you just go without me," Nancy replied.

"No way! Get your little butt down here right now."

Nancy slowly came down to join her sister and they headed out to door to Ann's car. As they drove, Ann filled her in on some of the party details.

"One of my friends has a small business selling various adult items. She knows that most women are too embarrassed to go to an actual adult store to shop for these things. On top of that, they don't always know what to look for or how to use the item. So, she provides a brief show-and-tell of items that she carries or has access to in a very closed and private setting. Her potential customers feel more comfortable in a home setting and feel there's safety in numbers with their friends around."

"We get together and have a few drinks and socialize first which helps break the ice. Then, Iris goes through her presentation. There's no pressure to buy, but I'll be surprised if you don't see anything you want."

Nancy didn't reply, but quietly hoped the whole thing would be over quickly so she could get back home and call Paul over for the evening.

They appeared to be the last guests to arrive and as Ann led Nancy through the door, their host rushed up to welcome them with a large smile.

"I'm so glad you both made it," she gushed. "I'm Mary. Come on in!" As they stepped all the way in, Mary shut the door behind them and ushered them to the kitchen where she had some light hors d'oeuvres laid out along with various soft drinks and bottles of wine. "Please help yourself. We're going to begin in a little while in the next room."

Mary was a young housewife in her mid-thirties. Tall with small breasts and wide hips, she kept her shoulder length black hair in a short ponytail that gave a serious appearance, which was belied by her quick smile and effusive personality. After making sure that Ann and Nancy were comfortable, she hurried off to spend more time with the rest of her guests and urge them to partake more of the food and drink.

Without asking, Ann poured a glass of red wine for both her and Nancy. They picked at some of the food as Ann met up with more of her acquaintances and introduced them to Nancy. Nancy noted that her younger sister was right and most of the women were dressed as plainly as she was. Ann was easily the most attractive and well-dressed woman in the room, while Nancy felt like she might be the oldest one. Most of the guests seemed to be in their thirties and forties and all were married. They were all friendly and spoke happily about various topics that mostly centered on their kids, their kid's sports activities, and how little time they had to slow down during the week.

Nancy gradually relaxed and found herself laughing along with the others at their various trials and tribulations. She was finishing her second glass of wine when they all heard Mary call out for everyone to get a fresh drink and any food they wanted to bring with them to the living room. Ann whisked by and took Nancy's glass to refill it and the two sisters followed the crowd into the next room.

Some extra chairs had been set up in the living room and Nancy saw there was more food and drink laid out in the adjoin dining room. She counted nine other women besides herself, her sister, and Mary, their host. Most of the women were still milling about until an older woman moved next to a table in the front of the room and asked them to find a seat. She had dirty blonde hair made up in a single brad that was coiled up and secured to the top of her head. She was about Nancy's height, but had a thicker body. She was wearing a knee-length skirt that revealed large muscular calves and thick ankles. She had a white cotton blouse that fit loosely, but it couldn't conceal her very large breasts.

"Hi everyone! For those who don't already know me, I'm Iris Ford. I know that some of you can't wait to see the new items in my catalog, but for the newcomers, I just want to let you know how I work. First, I want to make sure all of my customers are happy with their purchases and you'll find that for many items, I have a 'try before you buy' option. For those items, I'll provide you a sample to take home and try it out in the privacy of your own bedroom. If you decide to purchase it, you just send me a check for your payment. Otherwise, just contact me and I'll arrange to stop by and pick it up from you whenever it's convenient. If that's something that interests you, talk to me about it afterwards and I'll let you know if the particular product you're interested in is part of that program."

"Now, I have quite a few new items to show you as well as several more that always seem to be a crowd favorite," she said with a laugh. As Iris continued her introduction, Nancy glanced around the room to look at the other guests. She confirmed her initial assessment that she was probably the oldest one in the room, but Iris actually seemed very close to her age. Mary seemed to be the youngest, but probably not by very much. Most of the women were listening to Iris, but a few were whispering with their neighbors and giggling. Iris' voice changed and Nancy's attention was drawn back to the front of the room.

"Okay, ladies, let's get started," she said with anticipation. Iris reached down to a large complex folding case, opened it up, and pulled out several items which she set on the table next to her. Nancy immediately recognized them as various kinds of nipple clamps, including a simple and unadorned chained set like the one Paul had bought for her. She became intrigued to hear about the rest of them and their differences.

"I'm sure that you have all seen nipple clamps before and you may have even tried them. We offer a wide range of styles and you see just a few of the options here on the table. For those who are unfamiliar, there are two basic types of clamps, adjustable and non-adjustable. The adjustable styles typically have some sort of small thumbscrew that controls how hard the clamp is attached to the nipple. The non-adjustable types tend to use either springs or magnets to clamp on, but there is no way to control the pressure. For those who are new to nipple play, I strongly suggest that you start with a simple set of adjustable clamps like these." Iris held up a pair that looked like two tweezers. "This is one of my beginner sets. As you see, they come with these silicon rubber tips over the business end to reduce any serious discomfort. Once you've become familiar with them and feel like you want to move things up another notch, just take the silicon tips off," Iris paused briefly as she slipped the brightly colored rubber ends of each part of the clamps, "and now you can make the pressure much more localized on your nipple for greater intensity."

"Let me demonstrate how easy they are to use," she continued. To the surprise of Nancy and some of the other women, Iris unbuttoned the front of her blouse and pulled one of her large breasts out over the top of her lacy bra. "Just slip the clamp around the nipple like this, and then slide this small collar up or down to control the pressure." As she moved the small ring closer to her pale red nipple, Nancy could see the ends squeezing tighter and the nipple becoming swollen and a darker color.

When everyone had a chance to view it, Iris removed the clamp, slipped the silicon tips back over the clamp ends and handed the pair of clamps to the first woman in the front row to look at and pass around to the others. "Next, is an example of one of our magnetic style clamps," Iris said. She held up a pair of shiny metal objects. "These are about as simple you get with no moving parts. However, the magnets are very strong and you can't adjust the pressure from this style." Pulling one of the magnetic clamps apart, she placed the two metal pieces on either side of her exposed nipple. Nancy could still see the indentations from where the first clamp had squeezed it hard. Iris let go of the powerful magnet and it held itself tightly against the opposing piece with her nipple caught between them. Iris then tugged on the body of the larger piece and lifted her breast up with it.

"As you can see," she said, "the magnets are quite strong." By then, Nancy could see the exposed end of Iris's nipple becoming swollen and turning a darker, deeper shade of red. Iris pulled her other breast out over the top of her bra and affixed the second clamp to it the same way. "I don't recommend this set for beginners because they may find it too painful at first and it requires more attention to prevent injuring yourself."

Iris remained in front of everyone with both breasts hanging down over her bra and her nipples being pulled downward by the weight of the metal clamped around them as she picked up the next item. "As you can see, this set has a nice chain linking the two clamps together. Some people like the chain for decorative purposes while others like to incorporate it into their play. After putting the clamps in place, the weight of the chain pulls down on the clamps to add a little more tension on the nipples, or you and your partner can tug on the chain. We have a variety of small weights that are designed to be hung on the chain or individual clamps for even greater tension."

To demonstrate, she removed the magnetic clamps from her nipples and put the new set on her already distended nipples. She tightened the screws to hold each clamp firmly in place and her swollen nipples clearly stood out. She held the chain and pulled on it to left both of her breasts up high by their nipples before releasing it and letting them fall back down over her chest.

"We do have a variety of chains that you can attach to many of our individual clamps to link them together if you want to start simple and then add to your set for more variety," she commented as the women watched in rapt attention. Nancy already had a chain on her set which she and Paul had but to good use, so she was less interested in that option.

Iris removed the second set of clamps from her nipples and then passed it around for the women to look at while she went to the next item on her table.

"This set is a bit different from the other styles you've seen. It's called the 'Chinese Teardrop' and while it is technically considered a non-adjustable design, the clamps actually tighten as you pull on them." She held up a large, ornate pair of clamps joined by a set of set of chains, each of a different length and together, they formed what looked like a necklace with multiple loops cascading down. Nancy watched Iris fiddle with the first clamp and fasten it to her right breast before placing the second one on her left breast.

"It's initially held on by spring action, but...," she tugged out on the dangling chain loops, "when you pull on the chains, the clamps constrict on the nipples with greater pressure than the springs alone can provide." She pivoted around to give each woman in the room a good view of how the clamps held on tightly and then removed the clamps and passed them around the room to catch up with the previous sets. "Feel free to try them on yourself," she encouraged as the women played with the mechanisms. However, nobody actually tried one out on their nipples. Most just put a clamp on one of their fingers to get a feel for how it felt and worked.

"The last design I want to share with you is just a variation on the previous three. You can have either adjustable or spring-loaded, non-adjustable clamps for your nipples, but there is an additional chain with a third clamp that extends downward for your clitoris." As she described it, Iris held up a pair of nipple clamps joined by a single long chain. In the middle of that chain was a second chain hanging down and a third clamp at the end of it.

Some of the women made small "oooh-ing" sounds as they viewed it and imagined what the third clamp would feel like on themselves. Others giggled and shook their heads, "No way." Nancy considered herself in the second category, but was still curious what she might be missing.

Iris put her bra back into place and re-buttoned her blouse before going into her next product line. Over the next 30 minutes, she showed the gathered women a large variety of vibrators and dildos including one model she called the "Eroscillator" which came with an amazing set of attachments. Nancy found most of them interesting from an imaginative perspective, but hardly felt interested enough to purchase any. After that, Iris took a break to let everyone grab another snack or drink while she remained at her table to answer questions.

Nancy did enjoy talking with many of the other women and found everyone to be friendly and light-hearted. About half the women she met had attended previous parties held by iris and they all had nothing but positive reviews of the products they had bought. When Iris called everyone back in, she showed them several more items, including cock rings; creams and oils; various restraints and items used in BDSM; lingerie; and books on sexual positions, sensual massage, and bondage play. Afterward, she reminded everyone to pick up a free catalog of all the merchandise she offered. Everyone spent the rest of the evening socializing, examining the rest of the samples Iris had brought with her, asking questions, and placing orders.

Nancy heard s few small groups giggling and laughing as they shared stories about some of their own experiences and occasional misadventures with sex toys and play. She found herself listening in and decided that most of the guests were far more adventurous than she. Initially, Nancy didn't plan on buying anything, but then she broke down under pressure from Ann and ordered a cock ring that she thought Paul would enjoy as well as a couple very sexy bras for herself.

When she and Ann decided to head back home, they thanked Mary for hosting the event and assured her that everything was wonderful. Next, they paused to thank Iris for the show and pick up a catalog. Iris took Nancy's hand in both of hers. "Thank you very much for showing up. I've known your sister for a few years and if it wasn't for her being one of my best customers, I probably couldn't have put my last child through college," she said with a laugh. "I hope we have the chance to get together again sometime and you can meet my husband." That last comment left Nancy slightly puzzled as she walked out with Ann.

"What was that all about?" she asked her sister as they walked to their car.

"Oh, James and I have spent a few evenings when Iris and her hubby," Ann replied with a smile and a wink. Nancy immediately understood what her sister was talking about.

"Are all the other women here in the same group as you guys?" she asked a little incredulously.

Oh, no!" Ann replied. "There were only a couple others besides Iris that we've gotten together with. The rest probably don't have any idea."

Nancy was silent for a few moments while she processed everything. "Then why would she make that comment to me?"

"I might have mentioned to her in private that we introduced you and Paul to the life and you seemed to enjoy it," Ann said sheepishly.

"Oh, my God!" Nancy whispered loudly. "Who else did you tell?"

"No one, honest," Ann reassured. "But aren't you a little interested in meeting some other couples?"

Nancy nodded and thought for a moment as they got into their car. "How do you have sex with total strangers?" she asked Ann.

"It's not as difficult as you may think. For starters, everyone is very relaxed and there is no pressure to do anything. We all remember being a bit nervous the first time we went to a party, and try to make it easy for newcomers to get used to things. It usually doesn't take long and then they start feeling like little kids in a candy shop. There's a lot of variety out there and they want to try it all. I think you will, too."

"The other thing I'll tell you," Ann continued. "is that you have to be able to laugh and can't take things too seriously. Let nature take its course and don't over think stuff. Things don't always happen the way we expect. Sometimes they go much better and other times they just don't work out. You just don't know until you try."

When they arrived at Nancy's house, it was well after midnight. Ann decided to stay the night rather than drive the long distance to her home and Nancy was glad to have her company. She had been spending nearly every evening with Paul, usually at his home, but he was out of town on business for the rest of the week and she was feeling lonely. The two sisters stayed up to talk a while longer and then they both retired to their rooms for the evening.