Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul copied Craig's idea and within minutes, both men were enjoying their partner's warm pussy juices. As the men kept busy pleasuring their women, Nancy and Jeanne shifted their conversation to the recent party at Dana's home. Jeanne enjoyed hearing about how Dana had threatened to have Craig fuck Paul's ass.

"What is it with men and anal sex?" Jeanne asked. "I mean, It's like my pussy is broke or something. Almost every guy I meet wants to fuck my ass."

Nancy commented, "Before I met Paul, I never would have considered trying anal sex. It just seemed too gross to me and I certainly didn't think it would feel that good."

"I still feel that way," Jeanne replied.

"I don't know what made me change my mind to try it, but I'm glad I did," Nancy told her. "It feels completely different and there's nothing like having a cock in your pussy and ass at the same time."

"What I hate are the guys who don't even ask. They just go back there and assume I want their dick in my ass. I just tell them to get the hell out of there and then I get away as soon as I can," Jeanne remarked.

"You just have to ease into it with the right guy," Nancy told her. "I'm sure Craig knows his way around an ass and could help you out," she said with a giggle.

"Are you kidding?" Jeanne said in mock shock. "I don't want that huge thing up my ass!"

"Mmmm... ," Nancy sighed. "I wouldn't mind it one bit! Maybe you could start your ass out with Paul's dick. It's not nearly as big as Craig's," Nancy said facetiously. She looked down at Paul for his reaction, but he pretended not to have heard her joking comment.

"Maybe," Jeanne said with a short laugh. "But only if he got his cherry popped, too!"

Both women laughed, but when Craig started fingered her ass and pussy, Nancy's laugh turned into a groan of pleasure. Paul was also fingering Jeanne's pussy and she was rocking slightly to drive him deeper inside.

"Mmmmm..." Nancy moaned. "This is a great way to spend a weekend."

"I know," Jeanne giggled. "And not just the weekends, either!"

A few more minutes went by and both men grew tired. They exchanged places with the women and enjoyed pleasant blow jobs that got them hard, but didn't bring either one to climax.

They had been in the tub nearly thirty minutes and Jeanne got up from between Paul's legs, "Let's take this party inside!" she called out. They climbed out of the spa behind her and picked up towels sitting on a nearby table to dry themselves before going inside.

12