Nanny for Hire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking over to the massive canvas that took up nearly the entire wall, he reached up and breathed slowly, before yanking the sheet down off of it. Centered in the painting was that same woman, the one with the red hair. This time, there was no dark in the picture, only whites and outlines and yellows and oranges. Splayed out behind the profile that was wearing a long flowing robe to obscure the features, were massive, white feathered wings. The hair was styled exactly like Kayleigh typically did. Up in the back with a couple of longer clusters hanging down that were tied in a bundle, one behind each ear.

"It's beautiful," Kayleigh breathed, then turned to look up at him. She bit her lip, then carefully stepped in and hugged him, wrapping her arms around him tightly.

"Yes, you are," he murmured softly, looking up at it.

She bit her lip, looking up at him, her eyes soft and filled with both hope and timidity, "Do you... Do you want me to call you, Master?" She paused, "What do you want? What do you desire? What do you need?"

"Kayleigh... I haven't been Sir or Master since Beth died, a little over three years ago. And I'm worried that if... if I still love her, it will upset you. But I can't shut that off. I've tried to bury it with work. I've tried to pour it out onto the canvas, but it's still there," he took a ragged breath before continuing. "But talking to Michael and Annabelle today... They made me realize that maybe it was OK to try and live again. I want to try and live... and... I think I'd like to try to do so... with you." He paused again. "Do... you want to call me Master? Is that the lens you want to look at this through?"

"Yes," she stated. "I'm not going to be upset with you for still loving her. I expect you to keep loving her. I don't want to take her place in your heart, I just... I'd like a space for me too." Kayleigh said, her voice was soft, "Yes, I want you to be my Master... but only if that's something you want too."

Bryan looked into her eyes for long moments, searching, before he nodded. "It's been three years, and part of me, that part of me, is empty. Aching. I need it back. I thought...," he pondered how to explain, "I thought just having Cherry would be enough. And she's wonderful. She's...," he trailed off. "But it's not enough. It doesn't make the empty go away. The closest I've come to that is... when you put your arms around me." He paused, then said in a soft, trembling voice, "I'm... a little broken."

Kayleigh smiled softly up at him, then tightened her arms around him. "Kintsugi, Master," she said, noting the kiln and referencing the Japanese artistic technique. "Still good," She added before lifting up slightly and brushing her lips across his cheek, then his lips gently. "I've got you, I'll never let you fall."

His arms slowly slid around her and pulled her tightly into him. "My Angel...," he breathed thickly.

"Yours, Master," Kayleigh offered softly, "Forever yours." She snuggled into him, tucking her face into his chest.

He led her back out of the studio, shutting off the light and closing the door, before pulling her down into his lap on the couch and wrapping her in his arms. "Tell me your dreams, my slave. Your desires. Your fantasies. Tell me what I need to know about you."

She leaned into his chest, happily cuddled into his lap, "My dream has always been to have a family, to be able to teach and care for them. A Master that would love me and let me love him." She paused, "My desires are to be cherished and treasured... I desire someone that will pull me into them and hold me because they need it, to know they can depend on me to always serve and care for them." She bit her lip, and looked up at him. "My fantasies are a bit more...," she trailed off. "Primal... more... desperation. I want to be the one that fills the ache, the need, the craving my Master has to claim and fill and breed. For him to know that he can trust me to always make our house a home. And that when he needs, I will be there to give, enthusiastically, whatever and whenever he needs."

Bryan nodded slowly as he took that in. "My bent lies in that direction. I want my slave to understand that her body's purpose is for me, to pleasure me, and to need that as desperately as a drowning victim needs air - that they would literally do anything, anything at all, to have that need satisfied." He paused again, then asked, "And... if I told you that I think I would like to give you all of that... would you... Would you want to stay? Would you want to be Cherry's bonus mom? My... bonus wife?"

"Yes Master, I would want to stay, be Cherry's bonus mom, your bonus wife," Kayleigh said simply, looking up at him with soft warm eyes. "I love you, Bryan. I offer myself as your slave and wish you to be my Master."

His eyes softened, and he looked so very vulnerable in that moment, an interesting contrast with how big he was. "I love you, Kayleigh. I accept your offer. I will be your Master. I will take you as my bonus wife," he said solemnly. Leaning down, he slowly pressed his lips to hers.

She sighed in pleasure and melted into the kiss. Her hand came up to cup the back of his head tenderly. Her other hand curled into the shirt over his heart to press to him. Her tongue came out to flick lightly over his lips in a teasing gesture.

He slowly opened his mouth and extended his own tongue to softly caress hers, pulling back gently to coax it into his mouth. His arms tightened around her and he groaned in pleasure at the feel and taste of her. Finally, releasing her lips, he took several slow, deep breaths before he murmured, "I've needed that..."

"Me too, Master," she breathed, gazing into his eyes in wonder. "Felt like home." She stroked her hand up and down his chest, "Where would you like us to go from here, Master?"

He looked at her intently, "Well... as much as I'd like to take you to my bed right now, I think with Cherry crawling into bed with you sometimes, we need to have a conversation with her tomorrow first and get the lay of the land. But I would definitely like to cuddle with you for longer. And maybe... feel around your body a bit. Discover my property?"

"Yes, Master," Kayleigh responded, "You should discover your property." She grinned into his eyes as she shifted to straddle his lap, then moved forward to whisper into his ear, "You should know, I shave... everywhere." She sucked his earlobe into her mouth, lightly nibbling on it, "And that I have an oral fixation and look forward to worshiping you, Master."

Bryan groaned softly and his arms tightened around her. "Is that right? I like the sound of that, my slave... I like the sound of that a lot." One hand slid slowly around to her front and hooked up underneath her shirt. Trailing softly across her abdomen, it reached up until he was cupping her breast, his massive hand taking it in his palm and squeezing firmly. "So sexy, my Kayleigh..."

She whined softly, arching her back to press her breast into his hand even more, her fingers tightening on the back of his head in the sudden rush of need and desire, "Yours, Master." She licked her lips, and looked up at him through her lashes, "How does Master feel about spankings and bondage?" Her hand slipped under his shirt to lightly scratch her nails across his stomach, then up his chest before dragging down slowly, rubbing her hand across his skin.

He growled softly, his eyes darkening in desire. "I think that I have a box or three up in the top of my closet that I now have a reason to get down again," he murmured. "Does my red-haired angel like the idea of pain with her pleasure? Being marked with teeth, lips, hand, flogger, and paddle? Ropes around her body for her to struggle against?"

"Yes, Master." Kayleigh's voice was almost breathless in her need. She pressed her lips to the side of his temple then murmured in his ear, "Of course, you should know that my favorite fantasy is kneeling over my Master while he uses his fingers on his pussy and ass while I'm deep throating him. Then occasionally spanking me to make his cock thrust deeper inside."

He growled again. "Like the idea of being filled in three holes at the same time...?" he rumbled. "Such a beautiful, dirty, little slutty angel...," he murmured as his head dipped to her neck, mouth opening wide as he grazed his teeth over the soft skin he found there.

She groaned her pleasure, clutching at the back of his head and pressed her neck to his mouth eagerly, "All for you, Master. Naughty little slut, just for you."

"Like that idea, my Kayleigh? Are you going to help me show my daughter what it looks like when two people love each other in a committed relationship? Teach her that physical pleasure like that is normal and to be celebrated?" He murmured, "Explain about the marks that will be on your neck? Or how you enjoy when I spank you when she sees me do it in the kitchen?"

"If it pleases Master I will be happy to fulfil his every desire," Kayleigh said, her eyes on his with warmth, pleasure and love. "I am yours, Master."

He reached up with another hand and gently pet her hair, "Good girl...," he murmured softly.

She sighed in pleasure, melting against him. "I like that, I like it alot, Master," she murmured as she pressed soft kisses into his neck, licking lightly and working her way back up to capture his earlobe again.

"This... is really happening. I'm not just dreaming this? I'm really going to have a second chance?" he asked softly.

Her nose wrinkled, "I love you, Master." She tucked her head into his shoulder, "You're not dreaming. I've got you."

He bent and licked at her earlobe and bit with his teeth, tugging. "Mine...," he rumbled.

"Yours," she agreed breathlessly. Her fingers dug into the back of his head gently as she pressed up towards him.

"God, I want you so bad, Kayleigh...," he muttered, clutching at her back. "You have no idea..."

She pressed closer to him, stroking her fingers up and over his shoulder, "I want you too, Master." She bit her lip, looking at him, "Should I get off your lap, Master?"

"What's in your head?" he asked curiously.

"That I want to make love to you badly, but I'm trying very hard to be a good girl for you," Kayleigh answered honestly. "I'm wondering what went through your mind when you saw this..." she reached up to run her thumb over the collar around her neck.

"Honestly? Relief. One of the things I talked about with Michael was how to go about introducing you to the way of life I wanted to lead. Seeing that on you, knowing what I did about him and Annabelle? It took that worry away. At that point, all that was left was to find out if...," he trailed off. "If you could ever want me that way."

"And now?" she tilted her head, "Now that you know that I do want you that way, what are you thinking?"

"Wondering how one man could ever be so blessed in this life," he murmured, reaching up to brush his fingers over the collar.

"Yours, Master," Kayleigh repeated softly, then leaned in to brush her lips gently over his. Her tongue licked at his lips to taste him once more with a soft whimper of pleasure and need.

He took a ragged breath. "Tomorrow. Tomorrow morning, we will talk to Cherry. After that, you will move your things into my room. Tomorrow evening, after she goes to bed...," he trailed off, looking at her with dark, hungry eyes.

"Anything you desire, Master I will happily grant," she stated, her lips quirking slightly in a playful, impish smile. When he released her she rose to her feet, leaning in to kiss him again, "See you in the morning, Master?"

He kissed her passionately and without comment reached around and smacked her ass, hard, gripping it firmly afterward. When he released her lips, he growled, "MINE."

She whimpered, shuddering as her eyes lidded with desire, "Yours, Master." She stepped back slowly, pouting at him. Then before she left the living room, she hooked her fingers under her shirt and pulled it and her bra up to bare her breasts, bouncing them in front of him before dropping her shirt and taking off to her room with a mischievous giggle.

"I love you, Kayleigh," He murmured as he watched her go. "Thank you..."

++++++++++

Kayleigh rolled out of bed at six-thirty the next morning despite the late night before. She brushed her hair and pulled it up before pulling on a tiny thong and a dress. Then, padding out to the kitchen, she started making waffles and grilling sausage for breakfast, singing to herself quietly. When it was ready, she headed for Cherry's room to wake her up for breakfast. Then knocked on Bryan's bedroom door, "Breakfast is ready, Master."

Bryan opened it almost immediately, already dressed. "Hi," he breathed, reaching out to brush his fingers over the collar on her neck.

Kayleigh smiled up at him, pressing towards him briefly, "Good morning, Master. Breakfast is ready. Cherry is already in the dining room."

He glanced down the hallway, before murmuring, "Good." Reaching down slightly, he hooked his finger in the collar and tugged her forward, meeting her lips with his. When he released her, he did so with a low, rumbling growl of, "Mine."

Kayleigh whimpered, licking her lips, "Yours, Master." She smiled up at him, reaching up to stroke her fingers tenderly over his face, then turned to walk towards the kitchen, flipping the back of her skirt up briefly to tease him with the sight of her nearly bare ass.

She heard the growl again as they walked, and he managed to allow his face to slip into a smile as he saw Cherry. "Hey, munchkin. How did you sleep?" he asked, mussing the hair at the top of her head, then kissing it.

Cherry beamed up at him, "I had a good dream Daddy." She slipped down from the chair and hugged his leg. "I dreamed you were kissing Kay and Mommy was smiling at us from heaven."

He dropped down on one knee, hugging her tightly. "That is a good dream. What if it weren't a dream, though? How would that make you feel?"

Cherry pondered that for a moment, then looked up at Kay, "Would you want to be my mommy?"

Kayleigh knelt down beside her as well, "I would love to be Mommy Kay to you." She kissed Cherry on the forehead, "I don't want to replace your Mommy, but I would like to be Mommy number two."

Cherry squealed, and hugged Kayleigh tugging her and her father together. "OK, but I get to be the flower girl," she stated seriously, "And my dress has to be pink."

"More pink?" Bryan groaned with a twinkle in his eyes as he looked at Kayleigh.

Cherry nodded seriously, "And Jane is going to be my partner flower girl, she likes purple."

"Very well," he murmured softly. Looking at Kayleigh, he smiled a warm, gentle smile. "I think that's a 'yes'," he told her.

Kayleigh giggled. "Well considering your daughter just proposed for you...," she laughed as Cherry giggled and leaned into Kayleigh, both of them looking at Bryan with twin masks of mischief.

He reached up, cupping the back of her head, and murmured, "Get over here...," tugging and dragging her lips to his for a deep kiss.

Kayleigh sighed in pleasure, melting into the kiss, then Cherry laughed and clapped her hands, "Yay, I've got a Mommy two! I'm going to tell Jane!" She turned and grabbed a waffle, stuffing it into her mouth before running off to call Jane.

Kayleigh smiled into his eyes, "Well, Master... shall we have breakfast then move my things to your room? Do you have space for it?"

"I made space after you went to bed last night," he replied, trying to temper his eagerness.

"Yes, Master," she rose to her feet again, rubbing against him and taking advantage to press her breasts against his face teasingly before turning towards the table, "I made bacon waffles and sausage."

"Such a good little slave. It smells wonderful...," he murmured in appreciation as he stepped up behind her and spanked her firmly before gripping her bottom with a squeeze. "My good girl."

She whimpered and bit her lip, arching her ass to his hand. "Your good girl, Master."

The pair sat down and ate. Reaching his left hand across the table, he held hers, stroking his thumb over it, a gentle, soft expression on his face. "I love you, Kayleigh. I loved you for the way you were with Cherry. I loved you for the help you've been for us. But I love you for who you are and the way that you complete me."

"I love you, Master." Kayleigh murmured in response, staring into his eyes with such warmth and love. The rest of the breakfast was eaten, and Kayleigh went to gather the bulk of her things into a suitcase to limit the number of trips to his room. At his direction, she left the top dresser drawer empty, though her brow furrowed at that in curiosity. She put things away in the dressers and hung her things up in his closet. Cherry was set up in the living room to watch a movie while Kayleigh was doing the changes.

Bryan then closed the door, locking it, and walked into the closet, pulling out a stack of three small cardboard boxes and laying them on the bed. He opened the first and began pulling out all manner of restraints, slowly putting them in the top drawer that had been empty. He broke down that box, then opened the second, pulling out a collection of several paddles, some wooden, some leather, and even swinging them in the air a couple of times as if getting a feel for them again, before placing them in the drawer. He broke down that box as well, and then opened the third. Pulling out a very nice looking collection of leather floggers. He put away all but one, then broke down that box and set the three of them near the door to be taken out.

"Come over here, my Kayleigh," he murmured softly, with a smile as he picked the flogger up off the bed.

"Yes, Master," she walked over towards him, looking up at him and biting her lip at the sight of the flogger in his hands, a flare of desire in her eyes. "Your good girl, Master."

"Stand at the foot of the bed and bend over," he said firmly.

She went to the foot of the bed and bent over it, placing her hands on the blanket and looking up at him over one shoulder, "Like this, Master?"

"Just like that," he murmured, walking up behind her and flipping the bottom of her dress up over her ass. His hand reached down and caressed her cheek, before sliding more toward the middle and grazing his fingers across her pussy, grinning tightly at the sharp gasp. Releasing her, he switched and put the flogger in that hand, raising it and bringing it down sharply on her cheek, a soft grunt at the satisfying smack that echoed in the room.

She yelped quietly, arching at the sting and shivered. A low groan escaped and she dropped her head slightly spreading her legs wider, "Yours, Master. Thank you, Master."

"Good girl," he murmured softly, before raising his hand and bringing the flogger down across her other cheek, another smack echoing in the room. "Such a good girl... So obedient. So beautiful. The perfect slave... My perfect angel."

"Yours, Master," she whined, arching to the flogger again with a low whimpering moan. "Thank you, Master. So good, feels so good, Master. Yours to have."

He smacked her once more on each cheek, before switching hands once more and putting his fingers back in between her legs. Her pussy was now soaked and he growled in desire. "That's mine...," he murmured.

A pleading moan escaped as she arched towards his fingers, "Yes, Master. That's yours, for you. Belongs to you, Master, for you to have, claim and take."

"Tonight, my slave. Stand," he commanded. As she did, he murmured, "However, just so that you understand..." He stepped close and took her hand, guiding it down his pajama pants to his aching cock. "This... is your responsibility, slave. It is like this because of you."

She stroked her hand up and down it slowly, rubbing it teasingly with her fingers, "Yes, Master. It's all my fault...," she tilted her head, an impish grin to her lips as she sank to her knees and nuzzled into it, blowing hot air over it, "Would Master like me to kiss it better?"