Nanny for Hire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very much. Do I need to worry about you not being able to swallow?" he asked briefly. "Because what I have for you is not to be wasted."

"No, Master. I'm a good girl and won't waste any gift you give me," Kayleigh promised, gazing up at him with adoration and love, licking her lips before breathing hotly over his groin again. "Anything that my Master desires is eagerly given."

He smiled contentedly. "Then proceed, slave. Show me this... fixation you have."

She tugged his pajama pants down, freeing him from their confines, then licked his cock from base to tip slowly. Her tongue swirled around, teasing the tip, then her lips parted and sucked him into her mouth. Kayleigh winked up at him, then relaxed her mouth and sunk him in until he was nearly hilted. He could feel the tip of his cock pressing into her throat and she swallowed around him, breathing through her nose.

"Oh... such a good little slut. You have a very talented mouth...," he murmured huskily, reaching down and slowly petting her hair as she worked on him. He turned and sat on the very edge of the bed, spreading his legs as his pants fell down around his ankles to give her more access.

Kayleigh followed on her knees, before hilting him again, over and over sucking and pleasuring him with her mouth. Her hand came up to tease and play with his balls while her other hand joined in to stroke his cock. Her eyes focused on his with a pleased, happy moan. She was intent on giving him the pleasure of an orgasm, and showing him how good of a girl she would be for him.

"Fucking hell, you're good at that, baby...," he murmured, continuing to pet her hair. "Going to take such good care of you... I swear it." He tightened his groin muscles and flexed in her mouth. "Look so good, kneeling with your lips wrapped around my cock..."

She whimpered, flexing her tongue along the base of his shaft. She hilted him again, swallowing and sucking on him. Her hand continued to tease his sack before she began moving her mouth faster, stroking and adding a little twist with every dip, eager to offer him pleasure. Soft whines and groans escaped with how much she was enjoying his praise.

He grunted as he watched her. It had been so long. He wasn't going to last. "Going to come for you, Kayleigh. Come in that pretty little mouth. And you're going to swallow it all, like a good little girl...," he muttered as his release began to build in his groin.

She nodded eagerly, pressing him deep into her mouth to swallow, her tongue rubbing and stroking as she focused, anxious to hear and see him come for her like this. Her mouth sucked harder, up and down, eagerly fucking his cock with her lips and tongue.

His hand held her head down on his cock as she took him in again and he growled his release, filling her mouth with his seed. There was a lot, she observed. Het had been in need of release for far too long, a condition she was determined to remedy. "Oh... fuck... That's it... Such a good girl...," he groaned.

She swallowed every drop greedily, then licked him clean before releasing him with a wet pop and sitting back on her ankles, "Your good girl, Master." She tilted her head slightly, an impish twinkle in her eyes, "Does Master feel better?"

"Oh my God, baby... you have no idea. You're so good at that...," he murmured drunkenly, now petting her hair again. "Such a good girl... My good girl... I can't wait for tonight, Kayleigh. Going to make you feel so good... teach you to sing for me..."

"Yes, Master," she rested her cheek on his thigh, letting him pet her hair as he recovered from his orgasm. Then she rose to her feet and wrapped her arms around him, tucking his head to her chest so he could hear her heartbeat, "It beats for you, Master."

He closed his eyes and listened, a deep, satisfied sigh leaving his body as his muscles relaxed. "I love it. I love you," he murmured. "I'm not sure my life could get any better right now. The ache is gone. You filled it. You're so perfect, my angel..."

"Yours, Master," she kissed the top of his head gently. "I'm so happy to be yours, Master. You fill the missing piece of me."

"Shall we go back out and see how many cookies our little munchkin has stolen already?" Bryan asked with a soft chuckle.

She giggled, "Yes, Master." Stretching up then, Kayleigh breathed in his ear, "I love you."

His hand slipped down to cup her ass and pull her towards him, "I love you." He bent and gathered up his pajama bottoms and boxers and pulled them back up, standing up and re-seating them about his waist. "Come, my love. Let's go and spend time with our family."

"Our family," she murmured, the joy evident in her voice. The day was spent with Cherry, the three of them playing. It passed both quickly and slowly. His hands were never far from her body, constantly touching and teasing her, seeking to keep her desire fanned to a near fever pitch.

Cherry finally went to bed, and Kayleigh followed Bryan to his bedroom again, "Yours, Master."

Bryan closed and locked the door, before turning to look at her. Pointing to her dress, he flipped his fingers. "Off. Kneel," he stated firmly as he pulled off his own shirt and opened the top drawer, pulling out the flogger he had used earlier.

She stripped, her eyes perplexed but obedient as she knelt, looking up at him from her position on the floor, "Yes, Master."

He looked down at her, walking around her in circles, inspecting her. "Such a beautiful little slave...," he murmured softly. Standing in front of her, he breathed, "Worship."

Kayleigh leaned forward and slowly licked and sucked on his cock before beginning her worship. Sensing his desire for her to take her time, she pampered and pleasured him with her mouth. She slowly hilted him over and over, swallowing and breathing through her nose as she did so.

He smiled as he watched her. Having already come once that day, the edge was gone and he could focus on taking his time. "God, you are so good at that," he murmured, staring down and watching his cock disappear inside her mouth in slow motion.

She released him with a wet pop, "Yours, Master." She returned to her slow, savoring ministrations. Her tongue flexed and worked as she moved her head slowly. Her eyes stayed on his, showing him love, hope and pleasure.

He allowed her to do that for several minutes before slowly stepping back and allowing his pajama pants and boxers to fall to the floor. He stepped out of them and murmured, "Now, on the bed, on your stomach. Spread eagle."

Kayleigh rose to her feet and then laid on the bed, her legs and arms spread, she turned her face slightly so she could breathe. "Yes, Master. Your good girl, Master." Her pussy was soaked and he could see it as she drizzled on the towel he had put on the bed in preparation.

"Close your eyes, Kayleigh." He watched as she did so, then hung the flogger down from above her, dragging the tips of the Napa leather over her body, teasing the nerve endings as he dragged it slowly over the skin of her legs, ass, and back. Every so often, he would gently dip it between her legs, teasing her pussy with it before continuing to do so elsewhere. Finally and suddenly, he took it away and brought it down hard on her ass, the loud smack filling the room, but not getting past the cork he had put in the walls, nor the solid core door he had installed.

"Master!" she yelped in pleasure and pain. Her hips arched slightly in her need, and she slumped down again laying still, softly panting. A faint whimpered, 'Please,' escaped.

"Please what, my Kayleigh? In here, while I will not require you to obtain permission unless I specifically require it, you will beg explicitly for anything and everything you wish. I may choose not to grant it, but I will listen to the prettiness of your voice as you beg for it all the same," he murmured, a hungry gleam in his eye.

Kayleigh whined, "Please, Master. Would like more." Her voice was breathless in its need. "More spankings, your naughty slut needs them."

"Good girl...," he murmured. He brought down the flogger on her other cheek. Soon, the room was filled with the repeated sound of the flogger striking her ass, her thighs, and her back, though the latter was lighter than the other two. He paused after a while and went back to teasing her skin with the tips of the flogger again, dragging it over the now-reddened portions to tantalize the more sensitive areas.

She shuddered and arched, whining in her need. "Yes, Master. Your good girl, Master. Please, Master. Want to come, please, need to come... please Master."

"Oh, my Kayleigh...," he murmured. "You only think you need to come. You have not learned true need... yet." He continued striking her several more times, only to drop the flogger and switch to his bare hand, smacking her ass firmly over and over again until it was a deep red.

She whined and whimpered, arching towards him. Her pussy was dripping and she was simply panting and begging. Her voice was a haze of whimpers and need of pleasure, "Master, please, your good girl, Master. Please."

He slowed and stopped, smiling as he slid from the bed once more. "Turn over, same position," he commanded.

She turned over slowly, laying back and spreading her legs and arms. Her eyes remained closed as she whimpered softly at the towel rubbing against her now tender skin, "Yes, Master. Your good girl, Master."

"God, you look so fucking sexy in my bed, slave...," he muttered as he once again began to lightly drag the tips of the flogger over her skin, teasing the nipples and up around her neck, as well as her abdomen and sides, and finally her soaking wet pussy. Finally, in a limp motion, he swung the flogger around and connected with her clit firmly, but much lighter than what he had been doing on her ass and thighs.

"Master!" was the shattered, needy exclamation as her hips jerked towards the flogger. A groan and a fresh gush of wetness came from her pussy, "Please, your good girl, please, Master. Please, need it, please, Master."

He did it again, before dragging the tips around to tease her skin some more. He struck her abdomen and her breasts, using much the same force as he had with her pussy. Her thighs took a little bit more, but he focused mostly on her breasts and pussy, trying to tease the nerve endings there to a roaring blaze.

Her skin beaded with sweat, her legs flexed and she arched towards him, her fingers clenched in the blanket as she whined and begged. She trembled under the desire and need that was rapidly shutting down every higher function she had until all she knew was that she ached and needed. Her voice was trembling, softly begging over and over. The only words she was still capable of saying were 'Master' and 'please'.

Bryan was watching her face carefully, taking in the pleas in her eyes, the twitch of her lips and her body. He pushed her right to the edge, before flinging the flogger away and dropping his face between her legs. Opening his mouth wide, he latched onto her pussy with his lips and began sucking hard, flicking at her clit furiously with his tongue, his eyes staring up at her to see her face, desperate to witness her need and her release.

She climaxed almost instantly on his mouth when his tongue hit her clit. "MASTER!" she squealed, clenching her fingers in the blanket when a second and third orgasm were ripped right after the first. "MASTER! OH! FUCK! MASTER!" Her entire face went slack with the pleasure, her eyes wide and stunned, and her mouth opened wide as she gasped and panted.

Bryan slowly released her sex and crawled up over her looking down. Slowly he lowered his head to the side of hers, his lips right next to her ear, and breathed hot into it. "That, my precious slave, is what true need feels like." He licked her earlobe with his tongue, causing her entire body to shiver in response, before he lifted to look into her eyes again.

She gazed up at him, her eyes still stunned. "Yes, Master. Your good girl, Master." She shuddered under him, "Is Master going to fuck his good girl now? Breed his naughty little slut full of his seed?"

"Is that what my good girl thinks she needs now? One isn't enough? You want me to fuck a baby into you...," his hand drifted down pressing at her lower belly, just above her pelvis, "right here? Do you have any idea how fucking sexy you'd look full of my child, Kayleigh?" He shifted and laid his achingly hard cock across her pussy and slowly pushed it against her, wetting the bottom with her juices. "Any. Fucking. Idea...?"

"Yes, Master. Want you to breed your good girl, fill your pussy with hot sticky cum. Want a baby, give Cherry a sibling, want it Master," she whimpered arching towards his cock greedily. "Yours, Master. No idea Master," her lips twitched as she teased him, "You'd have to fuck a baby into me and show me, Master."

He bent his head and took a breast in his mouth, nursing at it hard, before taking her nipple in between his teeth and tugging gently until it slipped out and snapped back into place. His hips still slid his cock along her pussy, teasing them both. "That's what your body was made for, my Kayleigh. Your purpose...," he murmured as he slowly dropped the tip of his cock to her entrance, holding there for another moment.

She whined, arching towards him with a soft begging sound of need, "Yes, Master, my purpose. Perfect vessel for Master's seed. Please Master, please, need it."

"MINE," he growled firmly as he drove into her slick pussy with a single, firm thrust, sliding home to hilt himself easily from the flood of juices she had shed. His head dropped and he bit at her neck, firmly, his hands sliding under her back and clutching at her shoulders from underneath.

"MASTER!" She climaxed hard at the feel of him hilting inside her, another gush of fluid leaking out around his cock, "Oh... fuck... so good, so hard... so hot... yours, Master. Oh God, that's yours." Unable to keep her hands to herself anymore, she wrapped them around his back, stroking down it with a greedy, hungry touch, her fingers lightly digging in.

He released her neck momentarily to mutter into her ear, "This is my pussy now. I will have it when I want, where I want, and you will give it to me. My property." He moved around to the other side of her neck and bit firmly there too as he began to slowly fuck his cock in and out of her sopping wet hole.

She whined, arching towards him as her legs spread wider to give him all the access he desired, "Yes, Master. Yours, your property." She clenched as he hit a spot inside her, setting off another climax in her sensitive body with a squealed, "MASTER!"

The room gradually filled with the sounds and the smell of sex, his musk mixing with the scent of her juices and swirling around them. A near-constant growl emanated from his chest, rumbling out and tickling at her ears and her mind. His fingers clutched at her shoulders, holding her still as he drove into her. Unable to hold it forever, he settled his weight on her except for his upper torso being propped up with his elbows, and began to drive her deep into the soft mattress as he pounded himself into her at a slowly increasing pace.

Her mind melted under the pleasure, his name a chanting mantra as she clamped around him over and over again, soft whimpering, "Master!" was followed by, "MASTER!" Her body eagerly seeking to milk him of his seed and essence. Her nails dug into his back, scratching down it as she lost all sense of self and control. Her only thought, her only desire and need was him filling her.

"Yessss...," he hissed. "Show me your need, my wanton little slut...," he rumbled as the last vestiges of his control shredded themselves on her body and he began to simply rut into her, no longer concerned with anything but planting his cum inside of her body as close to her womb as possible.

With moans, and whines of pleasure, her body clamped around him over and over. "Master! Master! Master!" she panted and breathed, her fingers tightening as she held on, a whimpering wanton mess of need for his cum.

Bryan's eyes shot open and he pressed her down into the mattress with his entire body, pushing himself as far inside her as he could go before exploding in his release. His growl of triumph echoed in the room and her ears as he twitched and jerked against her clutching pussy, each one sending shivers up her spine. Looking into her eyes in amazement he gasped, panting, "Oh fuck... Oh, Kayleigh... Oh God..."

"Welcome home, Master," she managed to say, before whining as the aftershocks of her orgasms ripped through her. Her pussy desperately clutching at his cock to milk every last drop from him. "Yours, forever and always yours."

He slowly lifted himself up and looked down at her, "Mine. My Kayleigh. My slave. God I love you so much..."

+++++++++++

Months later, the contract came to an end. Instead of a renewal, Kayleigh put in her notice. They had no need of it anymore. In the studio, Bryan sat on a chair and Cherry on a stool next to him. She had a paintbrush in her hand and was giggling hysterically as she painted her father's hands with his paints. He chuckled as he watched her, a finished painting, almost a copy of the last, only with Kayleigh's likeness finished in the profile, hanging on the wall in the studio, looking down over the pair.

Standing in the doorway, Kayleigh leaned against the frame and watched them with a smile. Her family. Ohana. Including the one that would join them in a few months. She felt that one kick and her hand trailed down to her belly as her expression softened. A little brother or sister for Cherry. As she looked at her Master, and he looked up and found her gaze, he smiled at her and mouthed, 'I love you'. She had her family. She was home, right where she belonged.