Nano-Bimbo

Story Info
Guy undergoes nanotech change for his family.
938 words
3.9
9.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 2200 A.D.

And Earth is in recovery because of Nano-tech.

The Chinese invented it, well they were the first to get it really off the ground. The West had it but fucked the dog so much that it dovetailed with their econ crashes as China started using it to fix the water, pollution, and then their vast boom with the face of unlimited potential crashed their political machine.

Why?

Because Hackers freed the nanotech into the wild.

Now it all could be traced, nanos have a power signature that's pretty easy to find.

And they got harvested by everyone under the sun and then wars were fought over them and their usage and the more powerful nations took control through money and technology and eliminated the competition because of things like EMP's.

So it was a 1rst world thing after a while.

Then it was a wealth and class thing after a while.

Nano's could resculpt you, make you buff, pretty, big tittied or hung like a horse and cancers other defects, even ageing was affected.

And that led to a whole other kind of black market.

One with consent based experiments and alterations and waver signed human trafficking.

Which leads to me.

Getting a signed nano-trust for my mom and my sisters so they could be enhanced and healthy and live a long time.

And a load of money too.

Because this was... I signed onto being remade as a bimbo.

Mind alteration was still experimental and officially it was illegal but neural repairs weren't.

So always a way to do this.

I made sure, really sure they'd be okay before I was moved into the nano-clinic.

Washed and bathed and then into the chair and put on the nano drips and as it was working they shaved my head and put the sensors on me everywhere.

The nausea hit first and the cramping and body pain getting worse and worse until it felt like I was getting into a car crash.

And then the headache started until I was sobbing in pain.

Then it was off to my room and three days of agony before it eased off.

My nipples felt... felt like, more, and noticeable and my balls and dick were starting to shrink.

All my body hair was gone too.

I was given freedom to roam the clinic like other patients and online freedom too and found myself noticing guys, men, how they looked more.

My attraction wasn't just shifting but my memories were too.

Trying to remember the last time I was with a girl was fading away. And not just the memories but the know how, the drive.

By the end of the week I had thicker real nipples and breast buds and my dick was nearly a nub and I had figured out that we could hook up here with each other and I had a list of guys that wanted to break me in.

The techs like told me that my brain was getting rewired to mimic how the brains of a chick worked like for sex, sex drive, sexuality and interests but also like how smart I was.

Which is good because I was getting more spinny but it was okay because I was getting sexy and fuckable at the same time. And if you're sexy and pretty and put out no one really cares if you are smart.

But my like a chick brain was designed from submissives and nympho types and like recorded while they were having sex.

Like all of it was like pasted together with nanos rewiring my brain into new rewards and like ways of acting.

Clothes, interests, desires, understanding things and like what I'd get or not.

A lot of stuff was getting unimportant really fast because why stress about something I didn't get? I'd just be confused so like why bother.

And the rewiring was a system so it learned.

Pushed like feelings about stuff, even like taste buds.

It's like sucking dick.

I like dick now, like all of it, but I like certain ones better than others just by like colors and shapes. But I like being a cocksucker, a hard boner in my mouth is me winning and getting what I want. I like getting face fucked it's a bigger win, deepthroating the same, drinking guys cum is amazing to me and all of that is me now.

I can't think differently if I tried.

And I don't wanna try.

The one like hack I got out of this was the nanos work better the more invested I am. So like sexy feeling, pretty, happy, serene feelings all translates to how they're shifting my body and finishing me. I have great jet black tumbled hair and long thick sexy lashes because I really wanted them.

And well there's no shortage of modified guys either that want me and other nano girls from this.

We're perfect and happy and beautiful over pretty and thin, with nice hips and a perfect ass and long legs, dainty too slender where I need it and well everything else is enhanced.

Years went by like so fast and loads of sex and Johnathan Marshal bought my contract and had me finished.

My pheromones keyed tuned to his senses, mine to his and I learned like musical skills like piano and singing and languages and fashions even though I'm still really ditzy and empty headed the rest of the time.

Best of like all once everything is done they recorded all my settings and I'm like a brand of Nano-Bimbo.

I'm the first Nano-Stephanie.