All Comments on 'Naomi’s Continued Rendezvouses #02'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony19653 months ago

I love this story and hope that the humiliation continues for Naomi.

tmpforumtmpforum3 months ago

In general, I am not much into degradation by itself. I like more reluctance, corruption and exposure. In other word, I find little pleasure in female protagonist telling that she is a slut, but much more to feel pleasure in spite of social customs and being on video. However, this story has all these things. The strongest theme is the desire of exposing without exposing herself. Naomi is like a mot going to a flame.

About the writing style: the sex scenes are good, not too long with useless physical details and more psychological ones. Usually I like groping in public, stripping tension, etc. In this story there is little of this, but we feel everything in first person narrator. And I liked it a lot. 5 stars to the series.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites3 months ago

Down the rabbit hole she goes. Story is well put together and has a and ending that is open to more. Naomi's new life must be interesting. Write about it.

MrCuffeeMrCuffee3 months ago

This is another wonderful story. I relish the way you make the protagonist conflicted finding what she truly desires and what her Puritan self makes her want to keep hidden. I also like the cuckold aspect.

Hopefully, it won't be such a long wait for your next submission.

humiliationloverhumiliationlover3 months ago

Another great story. I love all of your work. But the stories where the sluts come to get exposed or expose themselves are by far my favorites.

clinkclank6969clinkclank69693 months ago

Love your stories, looking forward for more of your content.

subcuck52subcuck523 months ago

I love all of Naomi's adventures. Please keep writing. Naomi's name is so appropriate; it is erotic and suits her submissive cravings. I would very much love reading an adventure that includes Naomi's equally submissive cuckold hubby. I can tell already that hubby is submissive to his newly freed slut wife Naomi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous