Naomi's Adventures Pt. 01 - The Start

Story Info
This is the start of Naomi becoming a Hotwife.
1.4k words
4.03
11.4k
12
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are young and started our adventures in the lifestyle very young. I of course will be using fake names to hide identities. We will call my wife "Naomi". 25 tall (5 Foot 9) with very long legs. Blonde with a slim figure. B cup with a tiny but fun ass! Very tiny only weighs around 120 pounds.

My name is Jeff I am your average male with about 5 inches of cock.

We have been together for 7 years and in the lifestyle for 6.

Naomi and I started dating when she was 18 and I was 20. We were young and having fun. We were fucking at any moment we could. Tried a lot of kinky fun in bed and that is when we realized that we were very sexually compatible. One night after fucking each other very hard I was joking around about me fucking her with another guy. We laughed about the idea and then we were really considering it. For the next few days when we would fuck we would play around with it. Her telling me stuff like "You want another guy fucking me". After about a week of both of us cumming to the idea she asked me if I would be willing to have some fun. I tossed around the idea and told her of course I would be.

With this being our first time and not knowing a lot about the lifestyle we were super cautious going into it. We decided we were going to start a tinder account however we didn't want anyone else to know what we were doing. We only posted photos with no face and a fake name "Naomi". We also changed the age limit to 30+. The tinder was so much fun in itself. We would be swiping and get horny and fuck. Naomi one time pulled her phone out and started swiping while riding me. I came deep inside her when she did. She knew that she could have some fun with this. Her last swipe as I was cumming in her pussy was a match. As we lay in bed catching our breath she said "this is the one".

The match caught us a bit by surprise and we almost didn't go through with it. "John" was a 67 year old man. Somewhat fit but doesn't work out. Naomi and I were worried about the age however after chatting with John we decided to go with him. John was very respectful and sounded like a lot of fun! Naomi and I would chat with him and eventually things got really dirty between them. He was texting Naomi all through out the day. She wouldn't respond until she got home as we agreed to only message him when we were together. One day she asked if she could message him as she was going to be home all day doing nothing. I agreed and wondered all day what they were talking about. Right when I got home she jumped me and couldn't get my pants off fast enough. We fucked like animals and the door wasn't even all the way closed. I knew it was cause she was texting John all day. After we laid there for a bit I asked if I could read the messages. She held her phone and said "Don't get mad. He asked for some pictures and I did send them". I wasn't mad however my cock was instantly hard again.

I read through the messages and she had a lot of fun with John. They were talking about dirty things all day. He did ask for pictures and Naomi was shy at first but eventually sent him some in underwear. He was in love with the photos. He kept telling her his dirty thoughts. She loved all of the attention she was getting from him and loved all the things he said. She knew she was ready to meet him and so was I. She didn't want to jump into anything and fuck him right away. In fact she said the most she would want to do on a first meet up is possibly get naked and he can watch us touch each other. John was in agreement and we set a day. John came over to our house and Naomi and I were super nervous. We sat in the living room together laughing and joking around. We smoked a little and drank a little. John was telling a story and I decided to move the night along. I start running my hand up Naomi's leg. She stopped me for a second but she noticed John was enjoying it and getting excited.

She let go of my hand and let me run my hand up to the top of her pants and down in her panties. She was soaking wet I started rubbing her clit slowly. Eventually I had some fingers inside of her and rubbing her clit. She tried holding a straight face while John told his story. Eventually I got her close to cumming and she couldn't help herself but close her eyes and start moaning. I lifted up her shirt and started sucking her nipple. I rubbed her clit and sucked hard it was enough to make her cum. She moaned loud and came hard. By the time that she opened her eyes and I turned to John he had stopped telling his story and had his cock out stroking. John's cock wasn't all longer than mine but it was thicker. Naomi gasped but I could feel her pussy getting wetter. She watched him stroke for a minute. She stood up and took all of her clothes off. John stroking his thick cock kept asking her to turn around and bend over. She entertained him for a minute and then told us to follow her to the bedroom.

We get into the bedroom and she laid on the bed on her back. "I am still not ready for any touching but you can jerk off onto me John". John didn't hesitate and started stroking. She laid there kind of shy holding her tits and her legs kind of closed. John was moving around trying to get any angle. I moved her hand so I can suck her nipples and I put it on my cock. As she was stroking my cock and enjoying my sucking I was able to open her legs a bit. I pulled open one leg and John got on his knees in front of her. It was almost like I was opening her legs for him to fuck her. He respected boundaries and just kept jerking. He was getting close and I could tell. He grabbed Naomis leg with his other hand and started rubbing it and moving it open. Naomi was okay with this and smiled. John asked "Can I cum on you baby"?

Naomi looked at me and stroked my cock harder. She knew I was okay with it. She moaned as if it was on purpose "Please cum on me John". John moved in closer to her pussy. He was no more than 1/2 an inch from fucking her. He stroked her cock hard and shot a massive load all over her pussy. He was grunting and he fell forward somewhat on her.

He kept stroking and cumming now leaning on her. He stopped and stayed like that for a second. He got up and I got up. Naomi covered with a sheet and was smiling. John was quick to leave as we said our goodbyes he put his pants on and left. I went back into the bedroom where Naomi was still laying there. I didn't hesitate and I ripped the sheet off her. I mounted her and started fucking her cum covered pussy. I leaned in and started fucking her hard. She was moaning in my ear. It didn't take me long till I was ready to cum. Naomi moaned in my ear " When he leaned into me he put his tip in me". I came deep and hard into her and she came all over my cock. Best orgasm of my life.

We kept in contact with John for a while and he ended up moving before our next meet up. This was the start of a very fun lifestyle we now have.