All Comments on 'Naomi's Convention Rendevous - Vid 03'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have no husband. You live with a sissy cuck wimp but you have no marriage, no genuine love or the fidelity that is a marriage. No worries though, you'll have more than your share of STD's shortly and you're joke of a marriage will be permanently done.

subcuck52subcuck52over 1 year ago

The critic who hides knows so little. It is a story. Naomi's hubby is not a sissy (not yet), and cuckolds make the best husbands. Naomi relishes being a sub to Geo's big black cock, and Naomi's hubby loves being submissive to Naomi. She needs to be submissive, and hubby cannot be dominant, so Geo provides what hubby cannot. Hubby will do whatever Naomi tells him to do. This is how we cuckolds love our hotwives. Our sexual pleasure is manifest in our hotwife's pleasure with other partners. The slutty hotwife always comes home to the open and loving embrace of her loving cuckold.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

What husband would go sex free, willingly, while his wife, the women he loves, is fucking only black men?

What man would want to be treated like shit by the woman he loves?

It’s one thing to be a fantasy. It’s another thing to actually do it.

If he is relegated to roommate status, then why stay married? No one has a fantasy of being ignored, marginalized and treated like a fart in an elevator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but I missed the "why" she would do this? She obviously lucked out where she gat the videos done and he did not leave her. So why is she doing the humiliation? I guess it is on me where I missed that being his preferred kink.

llienollienoover 1 year ago

Don’t stop there please keep it going!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Just once I'd love to see the white slot wife slap the black man's ass, hard. See how HE likes it.

billie34cbillie34cabout 1 year ago

Am I the only one desperate for someone she knows to recognise her? I need this story to get to that point. Please.

Elena90Elena9011 months ago

LOVE IT, best part of the story so far.. I can't wait for Geo to have a collage of the pictures she let her fans take with her at the Hotel dressed exactly the way she is dressed in the beginning of his videos. Exposing her as the BBC Slut she is. <3

Please keep up with the story.. you would make me very very happy. 5 Stars for you <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous