All Comments on 'Naomi's Story'

by RogueUlfric

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Mkcb69Mkcb69over 1 year ago

So unexpected! I didn't twig for a few minutes, but then got the referral to the back story. I liked this one a lot... Thanks!

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Very good sequel. Very touching. 5stars

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 1 year ago

A very good sequel. Touching in all the right places.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Nice sequel but felt like the timeline was too long. What made Andy change so much? Was Naomi celibate from the day by the pool until remarried to Andy? I would have liked to know she was.

Turning502019Turning502019over 1 year ago

Loved this finish. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Forgiveness…..redemption……love…..what’s not to like? 5 stars.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Good follow up to the first story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn’t see this ending coming, but loved it. Excellent writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good view of the other side, and coda

'nuff said

inka2222inka22224 months ago

Wow, what a way to reward a narcissistic sociopath. "Have you thought about what your suicide would have done to us?" OF COURSE NOT. The bitch NEVER cared about anyone but herself. Even her regrets about Andy were LITERALLY all about how he was perfect for what he offered her. Of COURSE this author decided that having Andy take the cheating backstabbing psycho back is the good idea, he's the suicidal one, not her. Didn't think you could screw up worse than chapter one; this sequel shows I was wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRogueUlfric@RogueUlfric
Retired USN. Played ice hockey (goaltender)) 10 years. Teaches snake identification and snake bite treatment to first responders, military personnel and clinical medical personnel. Currently married to second wife (first wife passed away in 2011. Long time writer of poetry...

SIMILAR Stories

I'm 51 
4.83
772
589
Coming Home 
4.67
132
52
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
624
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
847
Vagabonds 
4.81
821
390
More Stories