Nashville Skyline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bride introduced herself to us as Hanna and shook Drew's hand to congratulate him on his upcoming wedding. Strangely enough, or maybe coincidentally, Hanna's maid-of-honor was her sister, Mackenna.

Mackenna was wearing a t-shirt similar to her sister's, but it had a girl fighting over a tossed bouquet of flowers. The girl had a blackened eye and a missing front tooth, while the bouquet was in tatters. On the back the words, First Bitch, were in bold type.

Perhaps induced by alcohol, or just being a guy and knowing beauty when you see it, but either way, she immediately caught my attention.

Mackenna was the kind of girl my dreams were made of. The long dark hair, with the loose braid pulled through the back of a Chicago Bears hat. The dark rimmed schoolteacher glasses. The way her small firm titties and their hard nipples pushed and tented the front of her tee. Those things alone were enough for me. But, add in the look of her tanned legs and the firm ass cheeks jutting out from her cutoff jean shorts, and I was hooked. And if only to add to the damage, on her feet, she wore the sexiest pair of flipflops. She was the complete package. Not only was she a fox, she was a stone-cold killer. A true heartbreaker.

Thinking back to what my father had said about finding a girl and calling him if she had a sister, made me laugh. This one did have a sister, but she was about to be spoken for.

*****

Spoken for or not, the four of us did another shot of tequila. I promised myself it would be the final one of the evening. Anymore and I wouldn't be able to keep my promise of keeping my brother out of trouble.

"Dance with me," screamed Hanna as she grabbed Drew's arm, starting to pull him to the dance floor. "Mack, you dance with Joe."

One of, if not the most appropriate tune for our location, a slow danceable, Tennessee Whiskey, came out loud and clear from the speakers.

"Would you like to...?" Mackenna asked, pointing to the band.

"Sure. Yeah. Absolutely. I'll dance. I like dancing."

"Good to know," was all she said.

My dance partner grabbed both my hands and placed them where she wanted them to be.

Even on this hot June night, beneath the smell of beer, whiskey, tequila and a long day, I could still smell the traces of perfume and shampoo lifting off the body of this sexy girl in my arms.

With one of my hands on her hip, and the other holding her hand, I was mesmerized as we swayed to the music. I had a feeling we had danced together a million times. It was a feeling that lasted for a pair of songs. It was not long enough, but we spent it dancing, conversing, and enjoying one another's company.

It could have gone on all night, but when the tempo increased, we left the floor. I followed her to the back of the bar and watched as she entered the restroom. Doing the same, I entered the men's room and finished sooner. So, I took the liberty, and ordered us a couple of beers.

Mackenna seemed to be a very interesting person. In the short hour we had known one another, she talked about many different subjects. We ended up lost in a great conversation, and it cost us.

"So, where did you go to school, Joe?"

"I didn't. Well, I shouldn't say I didn't. I went to a tech school for carpentry. Cabinet building and carpentry, to be more precise. You?"

"Northwestern."

"What did you take?"

"Education. I teach. I went there because it was close to home."

"Hence the hat."

"Yeah. Love Da Bears. You?"

"Seahawks."

"Booooooo. Nobody likes the Shithawks, because the Hawks stink. You live in Seattle?"

"Nope. Milwaukee. But I've always loved the Seahawks."

"Milwaukee. That makes us neighbors."

"Yeah, it's only a couple hours' drive time. I make deliveries in Chicago occasionally."

"What company do you work for, Joe."

"My own. Well, the family business actually. My father, Andrew and I are partners."

"Cool. Being a partner has its privileges. Like playing hooky so you can come down and party in Nashville?"

"It definitely has some good perks, but being off for the entire summer, isn't one of them."

"Hey. Easy with that. I'm still working."

"Sorry to say, but with that beer in your hand, it really doesn't look like it."

"They're called, "paid sick days". And I'm allowed some. Even if I am done until fall, next week."

"Damn. I hope our staff doesn't get wind of those sick day things."

Mackenna looked toward the dance floor for the first time in what seemed like an hour. When see did, she didn't like what she saw. "Son-of-a-bitch! Son-of-a-bitch! Son-of-a-bitch!"

"What? What's wrong?"

"Shit sakes. Where's Hanna?"

Mackenna instantly changed. She was a completely different person than she was seconds ago. She had changed gears and was in pursuit of her sister. Us, along with a pair of her friends, who were distracted by guys we didn't know, were the only ones from the combined group still left in the bar.

We were down six.

"Shit, shit, shit."

Making a mad dash to the restroom, she went looking. Nothing.

"Check yours."

The men's room was also empty.

Describing her sister to the bouncer got her a head shake, but the doorman pointed toward 4th Ave. The hot pursuit was on, but I wasn't rushing anywhere.

"Aren't you coming?"

"Where?"

"To find Hanna and your brother."

"I doubt they're together. Your group split up and so did mine. Text her. I'll text Drew. She'll probably tell you she headed to a different bar or back to your room."

Like she had a flash of an invisible lightbulb going off in her head, Mackenna pulled her phone from her back pocket. I did the same.

My only texts were to Noah, Ethan and Drew. But before I got any response, Mackenna found something she didn't like.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"What."

Without answering, she headed up 4th Ave.

"Mackenna, what did she say?"

"Nothing. She didn't say a word. But I used "Find My", and she's in the same garage where we parked our rental."

"See, she's at your car, and not with him. I promise you that much. She with her friends. Drew's not with her because both of them are engaged."

I was rambling and praying. Trying to convince myself. And I soon found out, my promise was a promise I would regret making.

*****

The underground parking lot was fairly quiet. Not much, if any traffic, coming or going. Most people who parked there were in for the night.

Walking the concrete lane downward. I was certain it was a wild goose chase until we rounded a bend and saw a group of four giggling girls coming toward us.

"You guys better cover your eyes. If you don't, you might get a look at something you don't want to see," prompted one of them.

Their words made me immediately think back to something my father used to say. When asked about his multiple failed marriages, my father would claim, "It's man's savage history and primal need to spread his seed, and I enjoy farming so much, that I like to plant my seed in as many fields as possible". He thought it was witty. And it had made me laugh a time or two. But when I saw my brother, my brother who was away from home to prepare for his upcoming marriage, I almost puked.

Hanna was spread eagle on the hood of an older style Lexus, her hands were pulling at and bending the windshield wipers off of the car as she thrashed about while my brother tongued her lower regions.

They at least had enough class to be between the wall and the car, so they weren't completely exposed, but any passersby, with any kind of imagination, knew exactly what was going on.

"And you were saying?" Mackenna's shot at me was a direct hit.

"For fuck sakes, Drew," I said aloud.

Not wanting a free sex show, I turned away.

"Where are you going?"

"Over here. As cute as your sister is, I don't feel like watching her and my brother have sex."

"Good. Don't watch. Get your ass over there and break them up before they start having 'sex'."

"Sorry to break it to you, but what they are doing, is considered, sex."

"I don't care. Just make them stop."

"Should I pour water on them like they're a couple of dogs going at it?"

"Joe, you promised me."

"Well, it looks like I might have been wrong."

"Break them up!"

"Honestly, Mackenna, does it look like they want to be broken up?"

"Frankly, I don't give a shit what they want. Break them up!"

Looking over my shoulder, I could see Drew moving. He was now standing. Face shiny with Hanna's love juice, his hands had pulled her tits free of her t-shirt. And he was preparing to slide himself into his newfound lover. There would be no way to 'break them up'. Either of them.

Hanna pushed her hips up and off of the car hood. She growled and groaned with passion as Drew buried himself into her and started moving.

"For Christ's sake, please tell me you saw your brother put a condom on?"

"I didn't, but then again, I wasn't watching. But I hope for both their sake, he did." I lied. I knew full well Drew was in the strange girl, bareback.

"He better have. My poor sister."

"Your poor sister? She looks willing enough. And from the sounds of things, she isn't having the worst night of her life."

"Just...just get over there and make them stop. He better have a condom on...and...and..."

"And what, it's been a couple hours. Do you think it's still too early in their relationship for bareback?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Really, you think it's okay to joke about something like this?"

"No. Honestly, I don't. In fact, it makes me sick, but you keep insisting I go over there."

"All I meant was...Look...you...we...have to...we should probably...let's go over there. Together, we can make them stop."

I turned around and looked at the pair going at it. Hanna's fingers were wrapped with a hand full of hair from Drew's stupid curls. She was holding his face to hers. Grunting as she enjoyed every single thrust, he provided.

His hips thrust forward while his hands were filled with her ample breasts.

At this point, the last thing either of them wanted, was to be broken up.

"Be my guest."

"Me? I'm not doing it alone. You're the guy in this situation. You do it."

"The guy? Look at you. Sending a 'guy' to do the dirty work. You're setting women back a century. So much for equality."

"Equality my ass. There's no way I want to get close to that action."

I made a face she didn't like.

"What? Don't fucking judge me."

"If I were judging anyone, and I'm not, it sure as shit wouldn't be you. It would be the pair of fuckers over there on the hood of that car."

Mackenna paused. Her head went back and forth between me and the car being used as a bed.

"Look, are you going to do anything or not?"

"Not."

"Then, why are you standing here waiting for them to finish?"

"I'm not going to do anything, but I also don't want anyone else watching or taking a video of them."

"Oh, so now you're his fucking bodyguard?"

"More like a 'fucking' babysitter."

"Yeah? Well let me tell you something, you're a really shitty babysitter."

"Remind me some day to take lessons from you, because I can see that you're so much better at it than I am. Isn't that your little sister over there laying underneath him?"

"Rude."

"Why?"

"Because you're questioning my skills when it comes to taking care of my little sister."

"Well, it looks like someone under your chaperone care isn't behaving herself either."

"Your brother started it."

"By accepting her offer to dance?"

"It got the ball rolling. Didn't it?"

"Funny thing. The last wedding, I was at, my aunt asked me to dance. And let me tell you something, I didn't end up fucking her on the hood of a rental Lexus, in an underground garage."

"That's not our rental. It's the Explorer parked next to it," she said sarcastically. But it actually sounded funny.

"Looks like the poor schmuck who owns the Lexus, is going to need some new wipers. And for his sake, let's hope Drew is wearing a condom or its also going to need a wash."

Ten minutes later it was all over. His whiskey dick lasted a lot longer than I expected.

Drew pulled out and moved to help Hanna up. Doing so, he gave Mackenna a perfect view of his semi hard dick. When he bent to pull up his shorts, I got the same picture. And, as expected, not a condom in sight.

Hanna slid off the hood of the car. She pulled down her top to cover her exposed tits and bent to pick up her shorts. When she bent over, she provided me with a very good view of her ass. Her ass and the other important asset where my younger brother had just been. It was soaked and dripping globs of sperm. But unlike Mackenna, I didn't stare.

When the pair had reassembled themselves, we finally walked over. Along with the mangled wipers, there was a huge, shiny, slime stain on the hood of the burgundy Lexus. I was zero for two.

Bending down, I picked up a phone on the ground.

"Oh. Thank you. I think that one belongs to me," Hanna said without a hint of shyness in her voice.

"Hanna, let's go," Mackenna said, pulling at her sister's Bridezilla shirt.

"Jeez, give me a minute, Mack."

Ignoring her surrounding company, Hanna grabbed Drew and locked her lips to his again. The kiss lasted way longer than either Mackenna or I wanted it to.

"Fuck man. Let's go," I chimed in.

It was my turn to try and break up the party.

"Chill, Joe. We're not going anywhere until we exchange info," Drew said, handing his phone to his newest lover.

"Exchange info. She's getting married next weekend and you're getting married the weekend after. Do you really think it's important to have her phone number?"

"Honestly, you need to calm down bro," he said. Like it was the most common thing in the world.

Mackenna was open mouthed as her sister put the digits into her new lover's phone. Hanna's phone rang. She smiled and handed Drew back his phone.

"Come on Andrew, let's go get a drink," she said. Grabbing Drew's hand and pulling him toward the street.

"Hanna. Wow. Stop. No way. This is a really, really, bad idea. All of it. Let's go up to the room. We'll get you a pill and some sleep. Maybe we can just put it behind us and forget it ever happened."

"Noooo...I don't want to put it behind me. We're going for a drink. It you don't want to come, so be it. But Andrew and I are going."

They disappeared around the bend in the parking ramp and out of sight. I looked over and noticed tears.

"No sense in crying."

She wanted to tell me to fuck off. I could tell as much. Instead, she asked me where I was going when I started walking away.

"Unfortunately, my 'shitty' babysitting duties still have me on the clock."

*****

A rockabilly band was tearing up the place. Robert's Western World was only a quarter full, but it had the best music I had heard in Nashville thus far. The four of us found a table near the back and I got us a round of Miller High Life's.

Mackenna and I sat on either side of our respective siblings. We didn't speak. Nor did we look at one another. Hanna and Drew on the other hand, did.

They talked. Kissed. Made out. Touched. Danced. Kissed some more. They were having the best night of their still single lives.

An older couple walking past us stopped to congratulate the "lucky couple". The older gentlemen stated that beside him and his wife, Drew and Hanna made the most handsome couple he had ever seen.

He bought three shots. Gave one to me and one to Drew and kept one for himself.

"To the lucky groom."

His toast made everyone but Mackenna smile. I only smiled because of how fucked up the entire situation was.

"To the groom," Hanna said lifting her clear bottle of beer in the air.

"Oh, he's somebody's 'groom' alright. Just not yours little sister," her older sister shot back.

Ever the gentlemen, the Brooks brothers walked the Hadley sisters to the front door of the Renaissance hotel. With two other girls sharing a room with them, I assumed the sisters wouldn't be having much of a conversation about what was going on.

The five minutes of face time Hanna and Drew spent locked together was more than enough. I tugged my brother off of Hanna and thanked the girls for a "hell of a Thursday night". Try as I might, it came off more than a bit sarcastic.

*****

Breakfast was out of the question, but lunch wasn't. Our group of guys met up downstairs and loaded into the SUV.

We found a greasy spoon. The kind of place that serves breakfast all day long. So, with four orders for the farmer's platter and bottomless cups of coffee, we sat back and reflect on our first night in town.

Turns out I was the only one in our group who didn't hook up. The other two also scored with girls from Hanna's wedding party. It was a bride and bride's maid's fuck fest. And apparently, I wasn't invited to the party.

I told Ethan and Noah about my night. I told them about the earlier part where I talked with Mackenna and had a good time, but I excluded any of the other details. But Drew slipped by teasing me about being the only one to not get laid.

"What? Drew, get the fuck out. Did you score with Bridezilla?"

"Easy boys. Drew's getting married, and I'm pretty sure Hillary wouldn't like any shit talk about him fucking around on her while he's down here."

"Screw you, Joe. Nashville's like Vegas. If it happens here, it stays here."

"Shut it, Noah. Change the subject to the girl's you guys picked-up. We'll keep Drew out of it."

"Out of it? He couldn't be any more 'in it' if he tried."

"Come on Joe. You poor bastard. We'll try to get you laid too. Just let Drew tell us about last night," begged our cousin.

It was written all over his face. He was proud about what had happened, and he was about to share it with anyone who would listen. I could see it coming.

"I would love to tell you boys," Drew started. "But you might not wanna hear all the gory details."

"Andrew, don't," I warned. But now he was showing off. He wanted to tell the world. And when he started talking, I put my head in my hands.

"She has a smokin hot little body. Tighter than anything you could imagine. And I fucked that sexy little thing so hard. I think I may have rearranged her guts. Poor girl. She's never gonna forget last night. It was probably the best thing to ever happen to her. In fact, I'd hate to be her future husband. I mean how's he ever going to live up to what happened to the poor little thing in Smashville?"

"The man. The Legend." Ethan pointed his index fingers Drew's way and I felt like grabbing them and breaking the pair just to shut him up.

"Let me tell you, that fucking hot little body of hers is filled with dangerous curves, and my hands, mouth and dick had no brakes. And my big brother, who has been there for me all my life, stood back and let me have enough room to make it happen."

"Joey, Joey, Joey..." the three chanted.

"You calling her tonight?" Noah asked.

"Nah. Remember what we said, "spread the love around". I'm looking for another heart to break."

The cat was now out of the bag. Even with all the praise and back slapping going on, Drew wasn't nearly as proud about what he said about Hanna as he let on.

The look on his face told a different story. He had wanted everyone to know, yet something inside him made it look like he wished he hadn't said what he had about Hanna.

I heard the pings of text's coming in for hours after we got back to the 1865 and I heard the laughing and low whispered voice of him talking. It may have been a heat of the moment thing, but he felt something about her. My brother isn't the kind of guy who spends lots of time on his phone. And today, he had already sent more texts than he usually did.

We spent the day doing the tourist thing. We went to a bunch of recording studios and distilleries. We rode the booze bike around town and hit a bucket of balls afterwards just to kill some time. Back at our place, we swam, and drank some beers. When it got to the point, we readied ourselves for the night.