Nashville Skyline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mackenna. It feels so...I'm right there. I can't hold back...I'm going to..."

Releasing one of her hands from my head, she pulled the pillow from her face.

"Do it. Please. Do it in me. I need to feel it."

With her hands back on my head, she turned it, so she was looking at me. Staring me directly in the eyes.

"Joe, will you kiss me when you cum?"

It was the sexiest request I had ever received while making love.

Eyes locked. Lips locked and parted. Her still minty tongue danced around in my mouth as I released a very large load of love into her deepest, warmest, depths.

At first, we could only feel the warmth and smooth texture coating us both. Then we could hear it as it slurped and splashed as we continued making love. And finally, we could smell it. The acidy aroma of sex was filling the air.

In my arms, Mackenna drifted off to sleep. A much-needed mid-morning, post coital nap. With her wrapped and tucked tightly against me, I pulled a blanket over us both and followed her lead.

*****

The persistent tapping on my bedroom door woke us both. A quiet female voice was outside, continually saying, "Mack?" Over and over, it called until it stirred us from our slumbers. It could only be one person.

"Mack, are you in there?"

From where I lay, I wasn't sure if 'Mack' was actually awake, but when she spoke, she left no doubt to anyone nearby.

"Fuck off Hanna."

My arms pulled her naked form tighter to me.

"Mack, please. What are we doing today?"

"This, Hanna. I plan on staying in this bed all damn day."

"Mack..." another small tap on the door.

The bed bounced as Mackenna bust free of my grip and hopped up. Her sexy, naked body jumped up and off of the bed. Bounding for the door, she swung it inward.

"Hanna, I swear to Christ. One more knock and I promise I will punch you right in the tit."

"But...I...what are you guys doing?"

"What the hell do you think we're doing? We're trying to wrap our heads around this shit storm you guys put us in."

Hanna looked hurt by her sister's words. Drew reached up and put his hand on her shoulder as if to comfort her before Mackenna continued.

"I hear there's a pool downstairs. Go hang out there or go back to what you were doing earlier. Either way, I need a few hours to myself so I can think."

"Think? It didn't sound like you were thinking in there."

"Fuck you, Hanna."

Staring at her rock-hard ass as she stood naked in the doorway, debating with her sister, made me smile. This was a different Mackenna from the one I first met. This one had loads of spunk. This one, like the first one, also excited me.

"What about the girls?"

"Tell them they're on their own today."

Without so much as a goodbye, she closed the door in her sister's face.

"Joe?"

I heard from outside the closed door.

"Tell the guys the same thing, Drew."

He didn't have to ask his question. Just saying my name told me what he was going to say.

"Well, it looks like we're all evened up," Mackenna said.

"How so?" I asked.

"Your brother just saw me naked."

"Now isn't he a Lucky bastard."

I paused for a while, then stated the obvious.

"That doesn't make me even, because Hanna hasn't seen my ass or junk yet."

"Yeah, let's just hope it stays that way, mister," Mackenna said to me while elbowing me in my gut.

*****

Letting her lay in silence, I waited for her breathing to become steady and normal again before I spoke.

"Are you okay, Mackenna?"

"No, not really."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"What is it? Tell me. You know I'll do anything for you."

"Make love to me. Just like this morning. But not just fucking. Make love with me. Hold me and kiss me. Pretend you love me. I need to feel loved by someone today."

My face must have told a different story than my body. My dick and my body were jumping at the chance to be with this beauty again, but my face must have been sounding an alarm. Because pretending to love someone and making love are a completely different acts than just having raunchy, dirty, sex. But I honestly felt like some of what we had done earlier, was making love.

"If you don't want it to be so personal, I understand. We hardly know each other, so I get..."

"Mackenna, there's not a single thing in the world I would enjoy more. But this morning wasn't just 'fucking' to me. I felt like we had a really good connection. And I would never have to pretend to care about you."

"We did have something. I could feel it too. I...I just misspoke."

Taking in all of her natural beauty, I was in awe of how lucky I was. The good fortune of being in a position where I was about to have sex with this beautiful lady. At the same time, I was sad that it was mostly due to the bad luck of Drew and Hanna cheating on their perspective partners.

Even with that in my head, I didn't feel one bit of shame or regret for having met Mackenna the way I had.

Our 'lovemaking' was a long, slow, drawn-out affair. Lots of kissing, touching, licking and nibbling. It was the entire "Foreplay" chapter out of the best "How To" book ever written.

The mid-afternoon Mackenna was far more sexual than her mid-morning self. She loved to explore and be explored. Allowing me to use my fingers and mouth on every inch of her body, and to bring her to climax on multiple occasions.

And when our coupling actually did happen, it was a sight I think I will remember for the rest of my life.

In the "Cowgirl" position, with her leaning back, back and away from me, I watched as Mackenna's upper body arched. The ripple of her ribs pressing the tanned skin of her chest. Her small firm tits with their rock-hard nipples perkily and defiantly pointing skyward. And finally, the way her face contorted in the most beautiful way, as she eased herself down. Down and over the length of my waiting pole.

In the ultimate balancing act, Mackenna moved her hips on me, while I cupped and rubbed the hard flesh of her tit and used my thumb to rub circles on her clit.

Unashamed. We did make love that afternoon. And when we came together, the sounds of our extasy were enough to scare away our siblings.

*****

Again, we slept. Again, we woke. Again, we made love. And again, we showered. I couldn't possibly get enough of Mackenna.

"Joe, Hanna and I should probably get back to the hotel and meet up with the girls."

"I understand. I'll drive you back."

Hanna and Drew were both sitting on the couch. Hanna had her back pressed to Drew's chest. Young lovers.

"Drew, see if Noah and Ethan want to meet for dinner. Mackenna sent the girls a next already. Tell them Hattie B's if they're interested. I'm buying."

While waiting for our crews, the talk about food got heated. Both Hadley girls claimed that Milwaukee had the shittiest pizza in the entire USA. Drew and I both claimed to have had some pretty good pizza. But they insisted Chicago was the home of the best pizza in the world.

"Someday we'll prove it to you," stated Hanna.

I didn't want to be the one to ask when, but her sister had no problem.

"When might that be, Hanna? Do you honestly think that you and Jim are going to be besties with Drew and his new wife? "Hey, Drew. Why don't you and the missus head up to Chicago. We got some pretty good pizza up here. Let's grab some deep dish and chill". Really Hanna? Tonight, at midnight your magic coach turns back into a pumpkin."

"It's down," Hanna said quietly.

"What?" Mackenna stared at her sister after asking the question.

"It's down. Chicago is down from Milwaukee."

"Hanna, I honestly don't give a shit. I was trying to make a point."

"You're a teacher. If you want to make a point. Do it properly. It's down."

"Jesus Fucking Christ, Hanna. What in the..."

We were all saved by the first wave of our crews joining us.

Surprisingly, the conversation was lively and fun. Our mixed group was great together. Loaded up on the ton of great eats and drinks we had, we headed back downtown. It was Broadway or bust, for our last night together.

The girls, Ethan and Noah all grabbed an Uber and promised to meet us at Miranda Lambert's place. Drew called an Uber to meet us at the 1865, so I could drop off our rental.

Drew barely looked at me. Anyone could feel the tension. His mind was spinning like top.

"No sense pouting little brother. Sometimes you can't always get what you want. You make decisions and stick by them. For better or for worse."

"You sound like a fucking Rolling Stones lyric. 'You can't always get what you want'. Well fuck you, Joe. I can get what I want. And I want another kick at the can. I'm not going to be bullied into marrying someone who doesn't love me. Even if it is for better or worse, as you put it."

"Hillary loves you."

"She loves parts of me. She loves what I represent. But she doesn't love me. Not the me I am. And she's made that very clear to me and every single person we know. It's her way and her way only."

"And you wait until two weeks before the wedding until it comes to a head?"

"I haven't been waiting, asshole. I've been stewing about it for a year."

"Drew, it was a heat of the moment thing. A couple of star-crossed lovers."

"We're not star-crossed lovers, Joe. She...she means a lot to me."

"She? She who? At this point, do you even remember her name."

"Hanna. Low blow. And you know it."

"Really? Then tell me about her. Have you guys even talked? Do you know anything other than her favorite position?"

"That's cruel Joe. I'm trying to tell you how I feel, and you're taking shots at me."

"Grow up, Drew. It's not a shot. It's a fact. You've never spoke to her other than in bed."

"You're right. But we talked lots while we were in there."

I was done with it. I looked at my phone. Almost midnight. In ten hours, Hanna and her squad would be flying back to Chicago. It would be over between her and my brother. They would hopefully move on and put their wild weekend in "Smashville" behind them.

My only concern with any of it, was how I was going to stay connected with Mackenna.

Last call brought things to a close.

The music stopped with Mackenna in my arms. Standing alone with her on the full dance floor, we stood apart from the rest of the world. There wasn't a worry about her sister or my brother. They couldn't do any worse than they had. In fact, I don't think either of us had looked their way in over an hour.

But the night was over and by then, only us brothers and the sisters remained. All the others had left long before.

Drew begged Hanna to come back to our place, and for once, I agreed with him. I asked Mackenna to do the same, but both girls used common sense. Stating that their early flight required some sleep and some packing. So, after a long series of lingering kisses, hugs, a few tears, we left them at the door of their hotel.

*****

In the darkness of my room, the only light was coming from my phone. Mackenna texted me. She sent a few smiling emojis and told me she once again hooked up with the old doorman. I sent a response, but it went unanswered.

"Come on Joe. Move. I don't want to miss her."

Our rental SUV raced up Charlotte toward downtown and hung a right on 7th. Pulling into the Renaissance Hotel, we saw the ladies were already loading up their vehicle for the ride back to the airport.

Both Drew and I lifted bags into the back. We helped and tried our best to talk to the sisters, but too much was happening all at once.

The girl's departure from their hotel wasn't exactly the best possible scenario. It was more bittersweet than anything.

It was very apparent both Hanna and Mackenna had been crying. Neither would say what was wrong, but they really didn't need to.

I assumed my lover would be happy to see me, but I was wrong.

As excited as I was to see Mackenna, she wasn't nearly as happy. My goodbye hug and kiss were practically rejected. While she didn't push me away, she certainly didn't welcome or reciprocate any of my advances.

"Joe, what we did was heat of the moment. I'm not sad it happened, but I know it really didn't mean anything to you. It was just sex."

"Do you believe that? Do you actually think what you're saying is even remotely true? I may not have meant anything to you, but I can assure you it meant something to me. It may not have been for you, but for me, it was special. And I'll never forget you or what we had."

"We need to be an example for them. Your brother and my sister need us to be strong. They need us to show them the right thing to do."

"Come on, Mackenna. The right thing? We did show them. We showed them by not jumping into bed five minutes after we met. Bullshit to all of this. They're adults. They knew exactly what they were doing. And they knew what the ramifications of their actions could be. Look at them, do they appear to be worried?" Our siblings were locked lipped beside the Explorer, with Hanna's entire wedding group looking on. "No. They most certainly don't."

I waited for her to say anything.

"Mackenna, do you honestly think being with you was nothing to me?"

She nodded her head slowly.

"Then look me in the eyes and tell me. Tell me how what happened between us meant nothing. Tell me there wasn't a connection. I know what I felt. Tell me you didn't feel the same thing. Then, look at me and tell me what I feel for you is a mistake and I'm wrong for caring about you. But show me you truly mean it and look me in the eyes when you say it."

The heavy metal door of the Explorer pulled free from my hands. She closed it tight without saying another word to me.

Watching it drive away made me feel horrible. My guts turned and twisted with a feeling of loss.

Looking over at my younger brother, I could tell he had similar feeling about how his weekend had gone. The only guys who were happy were Noah and Brett.

"Boys, do you fucking believe that. I banged a full-blooded lesbian. Did you hear me? She plays for the other team, and she still wanted a piece of me. Never in a million fuckin years would I have..."

"Noah, I swear to God. Shut your dumb face, or I'll slap the shit out of you."

Our cousin had said lots of stupid shit over the years, but today was the first time I'd ever heard Drew say anything harsh to him.

The rest of our Sunday was a sulk fest. We skipped golf, but caught a baseball game, then hung out by the pool, drinking up what was left of our weekend booze. Neither Drew's, nor my phone buzzed. Noah and Ethan on the other hand, spent the entire day on theirs.

*****

As uncomfortable as it was, we both went in work on Tuesday morning. Our father wasn't around so there weren't any uncomfortable stories to be told about how our weekend went. Nor would we need to fabricate any lies about our misadventures.

Our usual Monday morning production meeting had been held over until we returned so we spent the 45 minutes talking over the game plan for the next week, and the two weeks while Drew was vacationing on his honeymoon.

After our meeting, when the group split up, I immersed myself in my work. I left Drew to himself. We hadn't spoken since before the plane left the Nashville airport, so work was the best thing to keep us apart.

*****

The intercom hummed and crackled before anyone spoke. It always did the same thing. Finally, Mary's voice filled the air.

"Andrew and Joe, to the receiving dock."

"Andrew and Joe, to the receiving dock."

And it always repeated itself.

Drew looked at me when he came down the stairs and into the shop. Still not speaking, we walked to the dock area. One of the guys who worked with us pointed to the exit door. The door leading to the parking lot.

"What the fuck is it?" asked Drew.

"Like I know," I replied.

When we got called down together, it was usually bad news of some kind, but today it was something totally unexpected.

A guy was standing outside with a couple of huge pizza bags. The kind used to keep pies warm. His shirt had Giordano's embroidered over the heart.

"Sorry," I asked. "What's this."

"Pizza. It's deep-dish man. The best pizza in the world. I drove for two hours to get it here for lunch."

"You what?"

"I drove here from Chicago. To deliver them."

"What do we owe..."

"It's paid for. There's a note taped to one of the boxes. Please, just take them so I can get back to the shop before rush hour."

Both Drew and I reached for our pockets.

"Don't worry man, tip was included."

And in a minute, his car disappeared from the parking lot.

The five deep dish pizzas felt like they weighed a hundred pounds. Drew pulled the taped letter off the box top and read it out loud.

'You guys might be cute, but you don't know shit about pizza. Share these with your friends at work. Hope you enjoy it, Brooks Brothers. Thanks for hanging with us in Smashville. The Hadley girls.'

"They both signed it, Joe."

Holding the pink piece of paper to his nose, he took a deep breath and passed it to me without a word. Like my brother, I held it to my nose. Perfume, for sure. Not the same one Mackenna wore, but it still smelled nice.

The pizza was a hit with everyone, and it also got Drew and I talking. Back at our place, we stayed up most of the night. Drinking beer and playing video games. Doing those two things, we solved none of the world's problems. Not one. But we got a pretty decent start on solving our own.

*****

Wednesday just after lunch break, there was another page. But like the three other ones already today, I assumed this one was normal.

"Joe, to the loading dock."

"Joe, to the loading dock."

Sometimes it pissed me off when our staff couldn't handle incoming or outgoing loads and orders. The paperwork was there, and the directions were always very clearly written down. But my father would always say, 'if it looks like we're not interested, why should our employees care?'. So, no matter how busy...

"What up, Tony."

"You're wanted in the parking lot boss."

"Sweet. More pizza?"

"Don't we wish, but this time, I doubt it."

"Who is it?"

"No idea, boss."

With 'no idea' who was waiting for me, I pushed open the door and got a fairly big shock. Yet for some reason, I wasn't surprised.

Hanna was standing by one of the company trucks empty handed.

"Well look at this. It's like déjà vu all over again," I said. Repeating what was said to me outside the Ryman.

"Very funny, Joe."

She smiled but did a nervous feet shuffle as she looked down at the asphalt parking lot.

"No pizza today?"

"Is he here?" she asked, avoiding my pizza question.

"He is. Why didn't you ask for him?"

"Because I'm afraid."

"Of what?"

"Of what he might say to me."

"What do you think he'll say, other than hello?"

"I'm...I don't know. I'm a bit nervous."

"A bit?"

She nodded.

"Haven't you guys been texting?"

"No. I blocked his number. I tried Joe. I tried to go cold turkey. But...but...I need to say goodbye, in person."

The hurt was plain to see on her face. This girl obviously had true feelings for Drew.

"Did you drive here?"

She once again nodded in affirmation.

"You have GPS?"

Another nod.

Exchanging info, I let her put her number into my phone. Then I sent her my address and gave her a key code to the front door of the building, and my condo.

"We'll be home in a couple hours. Make yourself at home."

"What if he doesn't come home with you?"

"We ride together, and I'm driving. He'll leave, when I leave."

Taking a deep breath and trying her best to fight back her tears, she spoke.

"Thank you, Joe..." She raised her head. Squared her chin. And looked me in the eyes. "For understanding.

"See Hanna, that's where you're wrong. I don't understand any of this shit. You're engaged. Drew's engaged. Are you here for one last booty-call? Are you planning on running off together? I don't understand how the two of you are spoken for, yet still have mad attraction for one another. Your sister and I, who are very single. Feel like it's our fault. She feels so bad, it drove a wedge between us."