Nashville Skyline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because my mouth had been on places far worse...many other parts of her body. Saying that, I wasn't really offended by her mouth on my toothbrush."

"Tell me about the other parts."

"Probably not."

"Rude. Why did you break up?"

"It was mutual. She wanted me to move with her to L.A. I wouldn't go. She's an actress. She's actually been on a couple different sitcoms already."

"What's her name."

"Let's just call her, the Ex." Mackenna crinkled her nose and was about to ask another question, but I beat her to it. "Tell me about your boyfriend."

"Why do you think I have a boyfriend?"

"Let me see...all of your friends have hooked up. Your always on your phone. Always texting someone. Your sister hooked up. And you're wearing an engagement ring."

"Turns out you lied again."

"How so?"

"You lied about the cabinet business. Turns out in your secret life, you're a detective. A shitty one, but still a detective.

"Why am I a shitty one?"

"The ring is Hanna's. She dropped it twice yesterday. I just haven't given it back to her. The texting you speak about is work related. I'm just finishing up some paperwork before I clean out my classroom, and I can easily prove it by showing my phone history to you. And who says I didn't hook up. Maybe I got with the doorman at my hotel."

"Got with? See, that was some hooking-up I would have watched. Wasn't he like ninety-years old."

"But he's spry for his age."

"Spry? Maybe you and him are the same age. You just look sixty-five years younger. Spry? Who the hell says spry?"

"It's in the dictionary pal."

"Yeah, yeah. Stop stalling. Tell me about your boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend. We dated for about the same length of time as you and the future Oscar winner."

"Catty."

"Again, you're being rude. And you interrupted me."

"Well, it didn't appear as though you were headed anywhere important."

"Are you done yet, Joe?"

"So sorry. Please, continue."

"As I was saying...Robert, who liked to be called, Bobby, is a professional gambler. He once won fourteen thousand dollars in prize money. He lost it all the very next week, but he did have a picture of the check so he could prove he won. Also, just like you and Meryl Streep, we never lived together. I was smart enough to know that if he moved in with me, he'd sell everything I owned to buy into his next game. Haven't seen him in a very long time, but I hear he is on the WPT. Whatever that is."

"Any kids?" I asked her.

"What? No...hang on." She paused and looked at me with a smile. "Very funny. What's that line? 'Well, at least none I know about'. You're a jerk." Her laugh and smile were back. "What about you, do you want kids?"

"Absolutely. I want the same two I told you about earlier."

"Is that why you're still single?"

"Could be, but I'm not settling for someone who doesn't want to share my dreams with me."

Mackenna politely put the back of her hand over her mouth as she yawned. It might have been the quality of company she was keeping or the fact she had been chasing after her sister all day, and it was well after 4 am.

"It's been a very long day. Let's go inside. You can take the bed."

"No. I'll just wake Hanna up, and we'll head back to our hotel."

"Planning on 'getting with' the doorman again tonight?"

"Afraid not. Age has some setbacks. He thinks I'm too young for him."

Braver than the night before, Mackenna wasn't shy when she knocked and opened the door to the room her sister was in. Both the occupants were embraced in a lover's hug and dead to the world.

"Shit. Fuck. Damn," Mackenna said, stomping her foot. "We have brunch at noon."

"See. Things are looking up. Sleep until ten. Cab it back to your hotel, or I'll drive you, and you're good to go."

"Easy for you to say, but the furniture in this place is like a rock."

"Take the bed. I'll sleep out here."

"Are you sure. I know you're only being a gentleman, but I'm so tired."

"Take it. You deserve to rest."

Mackenna walked into the bedroom and immediately turned back.

"It's a king-sized bed."

"Yes, it is."

"Grab those shitty pillows off the chair and put them in the middle. Wall built, and we're golden."

"What if you wake up in the morning and I'm cuddling you."

"I wouldn't be upset about it. As long as it's after nine."

Without asking, the brunette beauty took one of my folded, clean t-shirts and headed into the washroom. She was only in there for a minute when she basically leaped into the bed and crawled under the covers.

"I've been waiting to sleep since I got up this morning."

They were her last words for the night.

*****

At some point I was semi awake. Light was shining in the window from the east. It was too bright. Far too bright and I was still far too tired. But I felt the bed move and looked over my shoulder to my bunk mate.

Mackenna was sitting up with her back pressed to the headboard, and her ears plugged by her fingers. I swore I heard her say, "are you fucking kidding me?" But, from the sounds coming from across the way, we both knew they weren't kidding around.

"Good morning, Mackenna."

"Good? You obviously haven't heard what your brother's doing to my little sister."

Using my hand to check my face for night drools, I rolled to look at her. She was just as pretty as she was last night.

"At this point, I think the rape and sex thing is fairly mutual. Don't you?"

"Come on Joe, aren't you even slightly upset by it?"

"Believe me, I was. Now I'm just working on a plan for what to do when we get back to Milwaukee. Damage control is my specialty."

"So, it doesn't piss you off?"

"Oh, it does. But probably because I'm jealous."

"Jealous? You're jealous of my kid sister?"

"No, I'm jealous because...well come on. It sounds like they're having a pretty good weekend so far, and of the guys, I'm the only single...shit."

"What the fuck? Has the entire world gone insane? Suzy, Hanna's friend, the one Ethan is with, is married. And the other girl with your cousin lives with her partner Beth."

"She's gay?"

"Apparently not this weekend."

Even through closed doors, we could hear the moaning and grunting. I kept quiet, but my bedmate couldn't resist the temptation.

"I mean, I get it. I saw it with my own two eyes. Andrew has some descent equipment when it comes to the package department and, poor Hanna, well she's always said her guy isn't as interested in intercourse as she is. So, it appears as though she's seizing the moment."

"I agree. It's what you have at the moment, and when they were in the moment, I also saw some things."

"Like?"

"Like your sister's butt and stuff. They're good ones. Her butt's fine, but not nearly as nice as yours, but a fine one nevertheless."

"How can you compare our asses? You've never seen my butt."

"Come on. Those shorts you had on Thursday night were cut to perfection. I got a pretty good look at the butt cheek curve sticking out from the bottom that first night."

"Okay, but you haven't seen my naked ass like you did my sister's."

I turned so I was now directly facing her.

"True." I waited a couple of seconds. "So, show it to me. That way I can be certain yours is better."

"What, now you wanna see my naked ass?"

"I wouldn't object if you offered."

Rolling away from me, I thought I had pissed her off. Instead, she pulled the blanket down and off of the curves of her body. And with the slightest movement of her hand, she lifted her t-shirt to expose her cheeks and a thin piece of black lace from her thong.

"Spectacular. I knew it. Thank you for showing me it to me without your jean shorts on."

"I don't care. Why should I care anymore. I'm always the only one who cares. I'm the one who always does the right thing. 'Mack, calm down. Live a little. Mack, be a bit more like your sister. Maybe you'll find happiness.' Happiness? Hanna found it. Oh, she fucking found it alright. How happy is she? She's getting married in seven fucking days. One week from today. Yet there she is, across the hall in a bed with some random dude. Doing things, she should be reserving for next weekend. The weekend she goes on her honeymoon. Happiness? Who ever said, 'find happiness', can kiss my fucking ass."

"I'd kiss your ass."

I said to try and ease the tension, but it backfired on me.

"Joe, if it will make you happy, be my guest."

Putting the palm of my left hand on the tanned cheek of her ass, I felt it tense up under my touch. Still, I leaned in and gave the firm skin a small peck.

Grabbing the blanket, I pulled it up and over her. I covered her exposed body.

"Thank you, Joe."

Leaving Mackenna to be alone with her thoughts, I had my morning shower and shave. It made a world of difference to my overall freshness and personal wellbeing.

When I returned to the room, Mackenna hopped up without a word and followed my lead. She left the door to the room wide open and took a significantly longer time with her shower than I had, but she had more to work with.

The door closed behind her when she returned. In her hand was her pair of panties. They were scrunched up into a ball and she tried to covertly slide them into her pocket. Yes, the beauty in my room was naked, except for my t-shirt. The one she had worn to bed. The one I would never see in the same way as I did currently

"Jesus Christ."

I hadn't meant for it to come out of my mouth, but it just slipped.

"What?"

When she removed the towel from her head, her hair was a wet tussled mane that looked so good, it appeared as though she planned and styled it that way. She was stunning, and I was completely stunned by it.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking...Joe, what are you looking at."

"Sorry...I...you...I'm...sorry."

"What? Tell me or else."

"Or else what? Honestly, Mackenna, it's nothing." Poor choice of words. It wasn't 'nothing'. In fact, it was everything. "It's you and everything about you. You're absolutely perfect. Even with soaking wet hair, you still look like a runway model."

Holding the wet towel in front of herself, she had a blank look on her face. It was like she was trying to read my mind and thoughts.

"Why do you keep paying me compliments, Joe?"

"I'm sorry. I'll...I'll stop."

"I don't want you to stop. I just want to know why."

"Because you're..."

"I'm what. Look at me. Hanna won the boob lottery in our family. She has the family rack, and I'm stuck with these little things, and she has the tiniest ass. Bitch wears size four pants. She's so beautiful and she..."

"Mackenna, stop."

Moving toward her, she startled and backed up, but I still moved forward. Stepping behind her, I nudged her, so she moved and turned toward the full-length mirror behind the door. With her standing in front of me, she had a head-to-toe view of herself.

"You're perfect. Look at yourself. Even a blind person could tell as much."

"I'm not."

"Now you're the one lying. Look at how beautiful you are."

"I'm not."

Her chin moved toward her shoulder, so she was looking away from the mirror. But I put my hand to her face and moved it back.

"Look at those eyes. Piercing and mysterious. Your lips are so full and puffy. That chin is so strong, proud, defiant with just the right amount of stubborn."

She tried to lower her head, but I lifted it again.

"Look at the real you. Mackenna, you are by far the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. Watch and see exactly how sexy you truly are."

Doing something completely out of the ordinary for me, I let my hands trace down to her waist and hips until I felt the hem of her t-shirt. She could feel me take hold of the material. She could feel me lifting the shirt.

Mackenna had every opportunity to put an end to it. But she did nothing to stop me.

The view in the mirror began to change drastically. The more I lifted, the more skin became exposed. The front part of her legs. Her naked pubic area. Her round, firm hips. Her flat belly up to her ribcage. And then the part which excited me the most, her small firm breasts with their hard, dark nipples and areolas. They were so hard and so firm that they didn't even flinch when the cotton cloth of the t-shirt raked over them.

Tossing the discarded shirt on the bed, I repeated one single word.

"Perfect."

"You don't mean it."

"Perfect."

Pulling her to me from behind, I put my hands on her belly and kissed the back of her neck.

"Joe, we shouldn't."

No, we probably shouldn't, but there was no good reason why not to. For two minutes I kissed her ears, neck and shoulders. My lips moved all over her skin, and the only movement she made was to press the cheeks of her ass against my hard cock. With every kiss, the more I could feel her body reacting to my touch.

"Then tell me to stop."

"I don't want you to," she said as her hand reached back and touched the side of my face.

Her actions and words gave me a green light. My right hand slid to the curve of her hip and the left moved up and over her ribs until I found the swell of her breast and the hardness of her nipple. When I gently rotated it between my thumb and forefinger, she moaned as loud as I'd heard either of the Hadley sister's moan.

"I love your perfect breasts."

"They're tiny."

"No Mackenna, they're absolutely perfect."

Mackenna twisted her neck. She wanted my lips on hers, so I moved enough to maintain contact with her erogenous zones, yet I was still able to kiss her minty fresh mouth.

"Look at you. Sexy, and no morning breath," I told as I stepped in front of her and lowered myself to my knees.

"I used your toothpaste and toothbrush. Hope you don't mind."

"Well, I'm about to do some very dirty things to your entire body, so I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. I don't mind..."

When I lowered myself down, I found the folds of Mackenna's outer lips. They were trying to hide the secrets of her inner beauty. The darker skin tried its hardest to fold over and cover the silky pink wetness that lay beneath. The parts of her anatomy waiting for only those lucky enough to be invited in.

My invitation was written only in words. "Oh, my god." So, I used my tongue to split open the doors to her heaven and pushed myself inside for a taste.

"Shhhhiiiiitttttt." Came from somewhere deep inside of her, and it sounded like a cat purring.

As soon as my tongue found a home, Mackenna lifted her right leg and put in over my shoulder and on the bed. Using her leg and calf muscle, she pulled me to her and held me tight. Reaching up, I cupped both cheeks of her firm ass and went to work on her throbbing clit.

Doing what I was doing had me in a trance. It hadn't seemed like a very long time, but I wasn't sure. I was so excited, I lost track of time. The only thing I was sure of was my lover had tensed up and screamed as my tongue flicked away at her most private of parts.

Normally, I would have stopped and moved on, but the grip of Mackenna's hands on my head told she wanted me to stay put where I was.

Five minutes later, I was given a repeat performance of my lover's climax.

Panting, Mackenna pulled me up and had me sit on the bed. With starry eyes, she told me what she wanted.

"There. Sit right there."

Doing as I was told, I sat on the bed, and seconds later, Mackenna had her knees on either side of me, she grabbed my cock and pushed it down so it couldn't cause any trouble or do any damage. When the task was complete, she was sitting on my lap, chest to chest.

"Looks like the brothers got equal helping when they were handing out penises. Unlike Hanna and my boobies."

"Stop saying bad things about your boobies. They're perfect. And I love them."

A steam like heat coming from her womanhood warmed every inch of my groin. It felt warm, wet and cozy resting on my crotch. Her lips attacked mine, while my hand explored every inch of her smooth skin.

"Good. Love my titties. Suck my titties. Do it Joe. Show me how much you love my little titties and my sensitive nipples." Her wish was my command. "Shhhhhhiiiitt."

I swear with every lick and nibble of her nipples, a jolt of lightning flashed through her body and the inferno between her legs got even wetter.

We were ready. We were caught there in our moment of lust and need. Wanting what the other was offering and what they had to give. Wanting to be together. It was time, and we both knew it.

"Condom."

She said aloud. But she there was no stopping her forward motion. Mackenna already had my cock in her hand and was dragging it between the fold of her meaty lips. In no time what-so-ever, it was lubed and ready for action. She was positioning the tip at her entrance.

"Condom."

She said it for the second time. But this time it almost sounded like a question. And this time she said it with her tongue pressing into her mouth and while the tip of my cock was opening her lower lips and was sliding deep into her pussy.

"Fuuuuuuccccckkkk. So, full...so...fucking good. It's been so...long."

We were both still for a few seconds. Was it to prepare? Was it to second guess what was happening? It was neither. Because before I could question her motives, her slim waist and curved hips started rotating and moving on me.

Mackenna's hands held my head and her fingers pulled what they could of my short hairs as she pressed my face to her chest.

Her hips bucked slowly, as she growled and moaned. My mouth exploring every single inch of her perfect little breasts.

"Go slow, Joe, it's been...and I need it to last."

"Me too," I mumbled into the small tit filling my mouth.

Everything that was happening felt incredible, but my range of motion was limited, and I wanted our first time to be everything it could be. So, cupping Mackenna's firm ass cheeks, I lifted and stood. And when I did, I my cock sunk completely into her for the first time. I bottomed out in her tight pussy.

"Oh. Oh, fuck."

In a not so delicate fashion, we landed on the bed. My first few thrusts were more for adjustment than excitement. And almost as if a switch had been turned on. We became one. Joined together in the most intimate of acts.

Mackenna pulled my mouth off of her tit and her face attacked mine. Her hands returned to pulling at my hair. Then they raked my back. They held my shoulders. They moved over my body as she commanded them to.

I on the other hand focused on what lay beneath me.

When allowed, I suckled her nipples and sucked what I could of her small titties into my mouth. Every time I did, it brought a cry of joy to her lips. And every time she cried out, I pushed myself into her as deep as I could possibly go.

The sex we were having was more than just sex. It was a kind of lovemaking. It didn't feel like a cheap hook up. It was as meaningful, loving and fulfilling as it could get for a couple who barely knew one another.

Each of us trying to please the other while putting everything else on hold. And Mackenna's lovemaking was far ahead of the curve I was accustomed to. She was in tune with her own body and in sync with mine.

With every push into her, she raised her hips to meet me, with every pull back, she clenched her inner muscles as if trying to keep me attached to her soul. Her sexual soul.

I listened to every noise we made. They were wet, warm, and loud noises, as our bodies slapped together.

Reaching above her head, Mackenna pulled a pillow over her face and crushed it to her. With a scream muffled by a pillow, her body arched when she achieved the climax she had set out for.

Even as she came down from her own climax, her focus remained on me. Her body was damp with sweat. Trembling with extasy. And tired from overexertion. But she still used her hands, arms and pussy to bring me to the end of my line.

"Sor...sorry...Joe. I could...couldn't stop it from happening..."