All Comments on 'Nasty at the Motel'

by shes_gotta_have_it

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
frappdudefrappdudealmost 15 years ago
Nasty

These stories are so nasty that it's ridiculous. Just off the hook wicked. I guess that's what makes them so much fun to read.

Interesting thing... low-down filth, but written VERY well from a technical perspective. Don't know why that appeals to me so much. :)

"More, please!!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nasty as fuck, but I like it.

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Carry bthis on

Really hot. More please, lots more. Why not make this a series.

cumdrinkerslutcumdrinkerslutalmost 15 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE!!

I love these stories!!! Please write more as quickly as possible! This little Daisy slut is so hot and need to read more about how she gets abused. This bitch needs to get fucked up! I hope you get even nastier next time :)

DomInOntDomInOntalmost 15 years ago
Horny hot slutty story

Like other commenters I love these stories.

The slut obviously loves what is happening to her... and she certainly goes out of her way for her BBC!

I hope you continue, but do so at your own pace. You say it's reality so take your time and get the feel right. I think you've done that very well so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you are the bomb!!

Girl you are off the fucking hook...Please video your nasty whore self slutting out with all those black cocks and start a web site...You are the girl of my dreams...Let this white boy suck you cunt and ass after all those black dicks used you...

STEVEN VANESTEVEN VANEover 14 years ago
Nasty is right!

Probably the filthiest thing that I've read. The only thing better would be to have shared in the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
filth!

so hot i came and got over it!

theprincetheprinceover 12 years ago
Excellent...

Great to read some good writing in the dirty nasty filthy sex genre... Good work.. Very descriptive...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nasty nasty nasty!!!

loved this shit. just wish i was her. filthy bitch. in future would like her to suck jizz out of a niggas asshole freshly fucked by his buddy. I know i would do it. I am a naasty fuck too . boy i think i came again. keep writing pal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

i wish i were in her place, i'd lick ass and drink piss all night while getting my tight ass fucked.

subwhore60subwhore60almost 11 years ago
Filthy

so filthy but i get so fucking excited reading it - maybe i'm that dirty ho...mmmm....

3StrawberrY63StrawberrY6almost 2 years ago

Great...so hot. Thank you.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmyknees10 months ago

Five stars. This story perfectly lays out one of my biggest fantasies--being dominated by a group of black guys and used like a wanton whore, swallowing cum loads, licking assholes, and drinking piss. You really captured the sexual hunger of both the woman and the men who use her. I especially loved the piss degradation and the fact that they made her go out into the parking lot nude, where she gets on her knees and takes load after load of piss in her slutty mouth. HOT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous