Nastya and Melissa

Story Info
Black girl turn teacher from Russia into her lesbian slave.
1.9k words
3.9
11.2k
14

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- The lecture is over for today, - Nastya Kovaleva sat down at the table, smiling at the audience - have a good weekend for everyone, but do not forget about next week the test. All the best.

The audience was noisy, talking in many voices. The guys quickly stuffed things into bags and jumped out the door, throwing a casual "Bye!". The girls were chatting on mobile phones, fixing their hair, discussing boyfriends and other girls. Everyone was in high spirits - there was nothing left until the end of summer, and the youth with might and main came off for the weekend, leaving for picnics.

"Everything is in home," Anastasia Kovaleva involuntarily thought, filling the curriculum for the next week in her laptop. She has been working here for a little over a year, since the fourth-year student of the Faculty of Romano-Germanic Philology came to the United States on an exchange. She was offered a choice of several educational institutions and Nastya chose a college in South Carolina, where she taught a course in Russian language and literature. She liked everything here: a room in a local сampus and the ocean half an hour walk from the place of work with its beaches, surfers and nightclubs. The students also pleased her - diligent and quick-witted, they little resembled the "fat and stupid Pindos" whom the girl was afraid to meet in America. There were several sports teams in the college, the youth were enthusiastically engaged in baseball, rugby and basketball. Many girls also played sports or cheerleading, fit and pretty pretty. There were also stupid and fat people here, but there were none in her group - she got almost the most athletic class. The white-toothed strong guys, with the ingenuous admiration of the rednecks, looked at the beautiful Russian teacher, giving her ingenuous compliments. Nastya knew how to dress, not violating the rules of the college, but at the same time as seductive as possible.

And now she was wearing an elegant black suit, harmoniously combining rigor with openness. Her slender legs were shod in black leather high-heeled sandals that showed off graceful toes with nails painted in pink lacquer. Tight jeans successfully emphasized steep hips and a rounded ass, and a tight-fitting blouse revealed the exciting roundness of the magnificent breasts. In combination with long blond hair, plump lips and big blue eyes, the girl looked more like an actress or model than like a "teacher". Tonight she was going to go with colleagues to one of the nightclubs on the coast. Nastya was carried away by thoughts about the upcoming festivities, which she did not immediately notice how a shadow fell on the table.

-- Miss Kovaleff? - a rich chest voice made Nastya break away from the computer.

"Ah... yes, Melissa? Are you done yet? "

Nastya, not without difficulty, portrayed a friendly smile - Melissa Rice was not her favorite student. Anastasia did not consider herself a racist, but she really did not like blacks, especially women. Moreover, Melissa always argued with her teacher in pairs and was generally the most undisciplined student. At the same time, Nastya could not help but recognize her undoubted abilities - only, it seems, Melissa herself did not care about it. A top college tennis player and leader of the women's basketball team, she only saw herself in sports. Nastya once saw her on the basketball court when there was a match with a team from another college. Muscular slender Melissa was like a black lioness - furious and sexy. This made Nastya excited - and at the same time made her hate Melissa. Nastya found fault with her on every occasion - today she gave the black woman a low score for an ugly essay written after Dostoevsky.

Melissa looked at the leaf where the low mark flaunted, then shifted her gaze to Nastya, and she involuntarily flinched from the hidden rage in dark eyes.

- Is it because I'm black? - Melissa asked.

"Yeah, bitch, that's why!" - almost said Nastya.

-It's because you write nonsense, - Nastya said angrily, - how many times I advised you to take up the mind.

- Who needs your stupid writer, - Melissa said, - especially in America?

- You will remember him, - Nastya said sarcastically, - if I don't give you a normal mark. - Nastya watched with pleasure how Melissa's face changed. Her only chance is to get a scholarship. But if Nastya leaves her a low score, Melissa can say goodbye to her dreams.

- Come to class tomorrow, - Nastya said, - we'll think about what to do with you.

- Yes, I understand, - the black woman said through her teeth, - see you tomorrow, Miss Kovaleff.

After some time, Nastya, pleased that she had put the black hooligan in her place, walked along the corridor, looking forward to the this weekend. Passing by the toilet, Nastya lingered for a moment - and then a strong black hand pulled her inside.

- What are you doing?! - Nastya shouted and instantly received a slap in the face.

"Showing the white whore her place," Melissa chuckled.

- I will scream!

- Please, scream! - the black girl smiled and, when Nastya opened her mouth, hit her with her fingertips in the lower abdomen. The Russian girl doubled over, swallowing air from unbearable pain. While she was trying to regain her breath, the black woman turned white girl back on her and, grabbing her by the hair, dragged her into the toilet stall. Nastya tried to kick her offender, but the tall black beauty was much stronger. Opening the door to the toilet stall, Melissa kicked the girl in with a savory kick in the ass. Nastya fell right on the open toilet bowl, hitting her magnificent breasts on the rim so that she caught her breath. Not letting her recover, the black woman again grabbed long blond hair and dipped the blonde face down with pleasure. At the same time, she pressed the pedal. The noise of the discharged water drowned out Nastya's cries. Melissa let go of her hair, but only to put a boot on her head and push the blonde even deeper. Enjoying her screams, she flushed the water again.

"Now, whore, you are where you belong."

Continuing to hold Nastya head in the push, Melissa lowered blondes jeans and tore off her panties.

- Cool white ass - Melissa flashed her teeth, patting Nastya on the buttocks. She twitched and the black woman flushed the water again, - well, well, slut. stay still," said the black girl, taking off her leather belt.

The heart-rending squeal was swallowed up by the sewerage system when the belt whistled down on Nastya's backside. Again and again, blow after blow. Very soon, the ass of the Russian beauty began to resemble a tomato.

Pulling the blonde out of the toilet, Melissa dragged herto the sink and poured liquid soap into her mouth. Forcibly rinsing out the blonde's mouth, black girl dragged her to the windowsill, sat on it herself and spread her legs wide.

- Lick, whore - with these words, she forced Nastya to her knees and stuffed her head under her skirt. The teacher almost got sick of the smell sweat pussy. But there was nothing to do - muscular thighs tightly squeezed the girl's head, pressing her face into her shaved pubis more and more.

"I'll hold on until you start working," Melissa laughed, "or you suffocate. Think what a shameful death that would be. Well, are you going to work?

She slightly opened the vise of her legs to hear the stifled lowing of agreement. Nastya began to dutifully lick the black woman, sucking on her large clitoris. Melissa loudly commented this:

"Oh yes, baby, how well you do it. Yes Yes! More, more, deeper. Lick my black cunt, Russian whore!

Having finished in Nastya's mouth, Melissa turned around and lay down with her chest on the windowsill, exposing her strong round ass. With two hands, she parted the halves of the buttocks

- Come on whore, lick my hole!

The lowered blonde brought her face closer to the hollow between the buttocks as black as pitch, and began to lick the black woman's anus. It smelled even worse than from her cunt - it seemed to Nastya that she was about to suffocate from the stench, but she was afraid to stop. Burying her face between her buttocks, Anastasia Kovaleva, a sophisticated Russian beauty, obediently licked black ass. Melissa continued to comment excitedly on her actions.

- Oh yes, baby, do me good. Yes! Yes! How do you do it, little bitch, oh yeah! Tell me, you always dreamed that you would someday lick a black ass?

Nastya hesitated with the answer and Melissa hit her muscular buttocks in her face, so that the blonde burst into tears.

"Answer me, white slut!"

"Yes," Nastya said, swallowing her tears, burning with shame, "Yes, I like it... Mistress!

The black woman laughed gutturally and opened her purse, taking out something long. The blonde's eyes widened in horror when she saw the huge strap-on in Melissa's hands. The black woman put it on her hips and winked at the cowering girl.

- I love to fuck them white whores in the ass - she burst out laughing - Come on, turn around.

Nastya tried to dodge, but a few slap in the face made her complaisant. The black woman bent her in doggy-stail and, having lubricated the ring of the anus with her own secretions, she roughly drove the dick into the ass of the Russian girl. The teacher screamed out loud.

"Well, well, bitch, I'm very gentle," the black sadist laughed again, fucking the blonde in the ass. - Say thank you that I haven't taken the biggest one yet - she drove the dildo into Nastya's ass with special force - I can't hear, bitch!

"Th-thank you, Mistress," the blonde bleated in a broken voice.

- That's better - instructive the black woman said in a voice.

Having finished fucking the blonde's anus, Melissa turned her to face her and, again grabbing her hair, ordered to clean the artificial penis. Nastya, overcoming disgust, began to lick his own shit. At the same time, all this was filmed by a black woman on an iPhone camera.

Finally, Melissa peed in the blonde's mouth and forced her to lick her wet pussy. Nastya unquestioningly obeyed, all thoughts of resistance had long since left her. Then, at the behest of her mistress, she crouched on all fours, head bowed, and licked Melissa's boots.

- So, bitch, you no longer wear underwear - no panties, bras and tights. You can wear black fishnet stockings - the black woman flashed her white teeth - they better suit your fucking soul. Only miniskirts and blouses with a deep neckline - access to your body should always be open to me. You will give yourself on my demand at any time and in any place, and from time to time you will come to my house. For non-fulfillment of my desires, I will punish with a belt, besides, I can always put your pictures on the Internet. The slut understood everything? - she lifted Nastya's chin with the toe of her boot. Blonde nodded silently, tears flowing from her beautiful eyes.

Melissa slammed a succulent hit on the blonde's exposed ass and, wiggling her hips, walked out the toilet door. A new life for her and Nastya was just beginning.