Nastya and Melissa Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa continues disciplined Nastya.
3.3k words
4.15
6.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After rinsing her mouth with soap and somehow putting herself in order, Nastya jumped out of the school and ran to the parking lot. Fortunately, the campus provided to her by the college administration was not far away - otherwise upset, crying from pain and humiliation, Nastya inevitably had an accident, or at least attracted the attention of the cops. Slamming the door behind her, the Russian beauty collapsed face down on the bed and burst into tears in her voice, again and again reliving what had happened.

She spent the whole weekend at home, saying she was sick, she canceled all meetings and did not answer calls anymore. Thoughts raced feverishly in my head - complain about Melissa to the college administration, contact the police, transfer to another college, in another city, or rather a state, finally spit on this America and leave for Russia.

However, Nastya was worried about the publicity that these actions would inevitably follow - what would happen to her pedagogical authority if students and teachers found out that some black hooligan had fucked her? Even if all this does not come out, her reputation will still be damaged. And if they find out about her shame in Russia: imagining the faces of relatives and friends, Nastya became ill. In addition, Melissa will certainly deny everything, emphasizing that the Russian teacher discriminated against her on racial grounds - and she does not even have to lie. Always honest with herself, Nastya could not help admitting that she played too much, spitting on the local rules of the game and the black student did what was right, putting her in her place. And - strange thing - the very thought that she was "lowered" for the case led Nastya to a shameful, but sweet excitement. She stood under a hot shower for hours, scrubbing her ass and vagina until red, trying to wash the slightest traces of someone else's penetration; tried every mouth freshener to get rid of the salty taste. But in vain: as soon as she went to bed, she again and again recalled the feeling of elastic black thighs, squeezing her head. And, in spite of everything, this made Nastya's cunt moisten, her thin fingers involuntarily slipped between her legs, caressing her clitoris. Voluptuous moans, mixed with plaintive sobs, escaped from bitten lips, while Nastya, burning with shame, caressed herself, running her fingers into a wet hole, irrigating the sheet with love juices over and over again.

Having not decided on anything, the confused Nastya got behind the wheel on Monday morning and drove to college in order to be in time for the first lesson. After parking, she opened her car door and was about to get out when a shadow fell across her face.

- Hello, - white teeth flashed on a black face, - I was waiting for you. Can I seat?

Without waiting for permission, Melissa plopped down on the seat, pushing Nastya, who had huddled into a corner. Strong black fingers, overcoming weak resistance, slipped behind the collar of her blouse. Melissa's eyes narrowed in anger as she glared at the cowering teacher.

- Are you in a bra?! Rubbish! - a ringing slap knocked the stars out of Nastya's eyes, - what did you think, they were joking with you, whore?! Come on, pull up your skirt.

- Melissa, this has gone too far," Nastya tried to object, - I will...

- Quick, bitch! - Another slap burned the face of the Russian beauty. With tears in her eyes, Nastya lifted her skirt, revealing white lace panties.

- So, yes? - A black hand slapped hard on a gentle mound, - decided that I can be ignored?

Nastya squeale when black girl pinched she in the crotch.

- Melissa, I...

- Shut up, rubbish, - something clicked in the hands of a black girl and Nastya saw with horror the gleam of the blade. She twitched as cold steel touched her cheek.

-Quiet, fool girl, - Melissa said angrily, running the blade over the delicate skin. Nastya involuntarily swallowed when the knife touched her neck. With the other hand, the black woman unbuttoned the buttons on her blouse. So she poked her bra strap with a blade and cut it.

- So much better, - she smiled, cutting off the second strap and releasing full breasts. Smiling at the frightened girl, the African-American reached forward and tightened her tender nipple with her lips. Nastya trembled, feeling full lips and a greedy tongue playing with her nipples and feeling that her body was once again betraying her. Melissa's fingers slid between her legs, peeling back the elastic of her panties and penetrating inside.

- Yes, you're wet, bitch, - Melissa exclaimed, pulling away from Nastya's breasts, - I thought you liked it.

He brought his wet fingers to the Russian girl's lips and forced her to lick them.

- Actually, I foresaw that you would not have the mind to take my words seriously, - Melissa continued, - and therefore I took one little thing to set the brain for you.

She rummaged through her purse and, in front of Nastya's astonished eyes, pulled out a large egg.

- I got this from the alligator's nest, - Melissa smiled at the dumbfounded girl, - according to my calculations, it should hatch one of these days, maybe even today. The main thing is that it is warm and humid.

Lustfully smiling, Melissa lowered Nastya's panties to her knees.

- Spread your legs, bitch! Quicly! - Melissa slapped the teacher hard on the inside of her thigh.

- Please... please, - Nastya whimpered, spreading her legs and looking sideways at the knife next to her face. Sobbing softly, she watched as the black torturer slowly pushed the egg inside her. The lubricated walls of the vagina squelched. When the genital lips closed over a foreign object, Melissa removed her hand and pulled panties on Nastya.

- Now come out, - Melissa slightly pricked Nastya in the side with the tip of the knife, and she hastily began to get out of the car, "yes, slow down, don't crush him. - They hatch already with teeth. And already hungry, - added Melissa cheerfully looking at Nastya, ready to collapse into a swoon.

When they got out of the car, a black girl stood next to the Russian teacher and whispered in her ear.

- Don't you dare take out the egg - even if you manage to shove it back, I remember how it lay. If I see you did it, I'll beat you to a pulp. And don't complain - I'll say that you're lying because you hate black people - and I have a lot of witnesses that this is so. And then I'll cut you - Melissa twisted the knife in front of Nastya's face - so that you have to hide your face for the rest of your life. So, no nonsense, - Melissa slapped Nastya on the ass and she involuntarily shuddered, feeling how the heaviness moved in her groin.

- Melissa, - Nastya sobbed, in her last attempt to negotiate, - don't...

- That's it, Miss Kovaleff, - another slap on the ass confirmed that the conversation was over, - it's time for both of us to the lesson. In the evening, come to the locker room in the gym - if you behave, I may decide not to leave you as a broody-hen for the night.

Melissa turned her back and hurried to the entrance. Following her, legs slightly apart and trying not to make sudden movements, weeping Nastya hobbled along.

The whole school day for Nastya was like a nightmare. It seemed to her that everyone was looking at her, noticing her ridiculous, slow-moving walking. In class, she sat leaning back in her chair, her legs slightly apart and trying not to move again.

Her students were talking in an undertone of surprise, while the Russian girl was drenched in cold sweat, listening to the sensations inside herself. Every random crack made her heart skip a beat in her chest, every minute she waited for the egg to crack and the creature trapped in her wet flesh to bite its teeth into her tender folds, gnawing its way out. Nastya did not forget about Melissa's threats - it constantly seemed to her that the egg was pulling on the fabric of her panties and was about to fall out. Every now and then Nastya, blushing, imperceptibly from the class, ran her hand between her legs to carefully shove the alien object back.

The most severe test for her was the lesson of the Russian language and literature, which was attended by Melissa. The black girl, having crossed her legs, was sitting in the first place in the class, now and then catching Nastya's frightened glances.

The African-American woman herself clearly enjoyed the suffering of Nastya, sending her languid glances in response, licking her lips. With great difficulty, Nastya sat through until the end of the lesson, when the students began to hand over another essay to her.

- Here is your Pushkin, Miss Kovaleff, - Melissa casually tossed a few sheets in front of her, - I hope you like it more than my previous work.

- Let's hope, Melissa, - Anastasia squeezed out a friendly smile. Melissa held up two fingers in response and quickly licked between them. She laughed gutturally, looking at the blushing teacher, and left.

Having locked herself in the teacher's room, Nastya began to read essays, leaving Melissa's creation for last. As always, in her essay contained pretentious nonsense that had nothing to do with the real life of the great Russian poet. Melissa, exposing Alexander Sergeevich as a purebred African, presented everything as if all his problems stemmed from the envy of whites. They envied, of course, the manhood of Pushkin, a real African male, in the description of Melissa. That was how she explained his relationship with his wife, her girlfriends, friends, and his killer. Dantes, of course, also killed Pushkin out of envy of his black cock - after Pushkin fucked the Frenchman too. All this pseudo-historical Russophobic nonsense, nevertheless, was set forth in vivid figurative language, testifying to Melissa's rich imagination, relishing the "lustful moans of Russian aristocratic women" and the "big black dick" opening all the doors of high society for the great russian poet. In the end, Nastya herself became aroused, carefully stroking the moistened fabric of her panties, at the same time trying to push the damned egg inside. The friction of a solid object against the mucous walls inflamed her more and more, sweat came out on her forehead, lustful moans broke from her lips, with which Nastya cum. With a trembling hand, she gave Melissa the highest score and collapsed exhausted into the back of her chair, caressing herself between her legs and feeling that she was ready to give birth to an alligator right on the floor of the teacher's room.

Somehow, having sat through the end of the lesson, Nastya gathered her courage and, squeezing her vaginal muscles with all her might, rushed to the gym. Finding the girls' locker room, she timidly knocked on the door.

- Come in, it's unlocked, - a familiar voice said from behind the door. Nastya pushed the door and saw Melissa, dressed in a tight T-shirt and a short yellow skirt. An African-American woman was reclining on a bench, leaning against the wall and widely spaced her long black legs shod in sneakers. Kneeling between them was a white girl wearing a short cheerleader skirt. Now the skirt was pulled up, exposing a strong ass, between the rounded hemispheres of which a thread of red thong was lost. Long legs in sneakers impatiently stepped across the floor, a light ponytail moved rhythmically between black thighs. Here Melissa groaned, her fingers convulsively clutching at the blond hair, and her thighs clenched tightly, pressing the white girl. Relaxing, Melissa leaned back, smiling blissfully.

The kneeling girl rose, licking Melissa's secretions from the corners of her lips and turning to the door. Fear flickered in her blue eyes at the sight of Nastya. The teacher herself was no less dumbfounded when she recognized Judy Cartwright, the first beauty of the college, the captain of the school cheerleading team, and also the daughter of the mayor of the city.

- Don't be afraid of Judy, - Melissa said lazily. A mocking smile played on her lips, it seemed that this situation amused her - Nastya is with us, she just did not quite understand it yet.

Judy's frightened expression was replaced by a conspiratorial smile. Leaning down, she kissed Melissa passionately on the lips, then, shaking her hips, she went to the exit. Passing by Nastya, she casually ran her hand along her ass and the Russian girl shied away in fright. Judy laughed, and her deep, depraved laugh lingered outside the door for a long time.

- Does something surprise you, - Melissa said, raising her eyebrow, - do you think it's wrong that the fan after the match decided to thank me for the excellent game?

- No... that is, yes, - Nastya spoke confusedly, - that is, you know better.

- Exactly, - Melissa said contentedly, "you are already starting to understand something. What do you have there? - she nodded at the essay, which Nastya held in her hands. The teacher handed the sheets to the African-American woman. Melissa's eyebrows went up when she saw the grade.

-So-so, - Melissa carefully looked at Nastya, - this is something new. Did you give me a high grade so I wouldn't make you sleep with an alligator between your legs?

- No, - swallowing, said Nastya, although the thought of the prospect outlined by Melissa horrified her, - no, I put it because you wrote well. Wrong, but good... - she squeezed out of herself - its interesting to read.

For a while, Melissa looked incredulously Nastya, then a wide smile spread across her face.

- And you're not lying now, - she said contentedly, - you really liked it.

Melissa casually tossed the papers aside and lithely, like a huge cat, rose to her feet.

- Let's take a shower, - she said.

The shower room turned out to be nearby - through the door from the locker room, here, in the adjacent room, there was also a toilet. Melissa pushed Nastya into one of his booths.

- No, don't sit down, - Melissa commanded, seeing that Nastya wants to sit down on the toilet seat, - spread your legs. And pull up your skirt.

Nastya obediently did what she was told, and yet her chest sank involuntarily when she saw that Melissa was holding a knife. Nastya bit her lip to keep from crying out as the African American ran the flat side of the blade across her thigh.

- Do you understand, - asked Melissa, - that you should obey? Do you still need panties?

- No, - Nastya said in a trembling voice, - they are not needed at all.

The steel went over her thigh once more, then stopped as if hitting some kind of obstacle and suddenly disappeared. A moment later, the teacher felt her panties slide down her legs to the floor. Immediately, black fingers burst into Nastya's crotch, trying to grab the egg, while Melissa's other hand gently pressed on her lower abdomen. After a few terrible moments, during which it seemed to Nastya that her entire bottom was being torn apart, she felt incredible relief. The heaviness in the groin, which at the end of the day became completely unbearable, suddenly disappeared.

- Well, - Melissa, smiling, shook an egg covered with mucus in her palm in front of Nastya's eyes, - you gave birth. Needless to say, I'm on time.

The African-American woman brought the egg to her lips, whispering something over it, then lightly tapped it with her fingers in several places. In response, a soft crack was heard and Nastya saw a thin, winding line appear on the white surface. Before her eyes, the egg cracked and in the palm of Melissa, wriggling and throwing off the remnants of the shell, was a small alligator.

- I told you, - the African-American woman shook her finger over the predatory small mouth, - they are already born like that.

The cub raised its head and made a whimpering sound.

- He doesn't seem to like it in my palm, - Melissa smiled, - he wants to go back to where it's warm and humid.

She sat down and Nastya froze when the hand with the small crocodile slid between her still spread legs. For a few terrible moments, the girl waited for sharp teeth to cling to her flesh, then she heard a soft splash, and then the sound of running water.

Melissa smiled into Nastya's frightened face.

- Have you heard about the alligators in the sewers? - she asked.

- Yes, - Nastya nodded, - but this is a tale.

- Tale! - Melissa laughed, - hell, no! They live where it is warm and dirty, devouring rats and worms until they want softer meat. Then they go upstairs, waiting for one such a white chick to put her pretty ass on the toilet. And...up!

The Russian teacher squealed loudly as sharp nails dug into her buttocks. The African-American woman laughed and, rising to her feet, wiped her fingers on Nastya's hair.

- You still came to school in panties, - she said sternly, - and should be punished!

She grabbed Nastya by the hair and bent her over the toilet with.

- Count, - she ordered, raising her hand. Nastya squealed as a heavy hand landed on her long-suffering ass.

-O-one! T-t-two! T-three!!! - the Russian girl squealed. When she counted fifty strokes and her butt was burning like a poppy light, Melissa stopped spanking.

- Let's take a shower, - she said. They entered the shower room, where Melissa quickly undressed. But when Nastya tried to do the same, she was stopped by a sharp cry.

- Not! Stay like this!

Turning on the water, Nastya almost immediately got wet through. On her knees, her blouse and skirt sticking to her body, she lathered Melissa's chocolate body. Black girl stood with her hands behind her head and closed her eyes, murmuring something under her breath, leaving Nastya to stroke her luxurious chest, flat stomach and long legs, getting excited from touching this muscular black flesh.

When Nastya washed off the soap suds, Melissa opened her eyes and pointed to the floor.

- Kiss! - she said simply.

Nastya obediently knelt down, reverently touching black fingers with her lips. With pleasure, she rose higher and higher, kissing feet, muscular calves, inner thighs, not taking her eyes off the black-and-scarlet flower oozing fragrant nectar between Melissa's legs. The black woman laughed and, grabbing the girl by the hair, pushed Nastya's head between her legs. Nastya licked and sucked, swallowing in a frenzy of salty juices, until Melissa, squeezing her head with her hips, poured right into her mouth.

Coming out of the shower and already dressed, Melissa mockingly examined the wet girl.

- You'll go home like this, - she said, - it's warm now. See you later!

Nastya's blouse stuck to her body, outlining the swollen nipples, the wet skirt embossed covered the buttocks and pussy of the Russian beauty. The teacher shuddered with fear at the thought in what form she would go home. However, she did not dare to argue with Melissa - having hardly put on her shoes, she began to rise from the hall. After the conquered white slave flew the triumphant laughter of an African American girl.