Nastya and Melissa Ch. 07

Story Info
Nastya becomes famous in college.
3.3k words
4.11
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa woke up from an extremely pleasant sensation: a gentle and at the same time greedy movement of the tongue in her wet pussy. She opened her sleepy eyes and pulled off the sheet, revealing tousled blond hair and ingratiating blue eyes of Hole, diligently licking black cunt. On the eve of Melissa fell to the slave after a stormy party and stayed the night. She lay down in the bed of the Russian teacher, and, Nastya as always, curled up at the feet of the Mistress, in order to perform the usual role of the alarm clock in the morning.

- I want to go to the toilet, but I'm too lazy to get up, - Melissa held out capriciously, again covering her eyes, - Hole, can you help?

- Of course, Mistress, - Nastya nodded happily, falling to the wet slit. A moment later, she felt a salty, intoxicating taste in her mouth: having drunk seven liters of beer at a party, Melissa generously shared it with her white whore. Nastya tried very hard not to utter a single drop, but still a couple of streams spilled onto the bed. However, Melissa was not angry - the bed was already wet with her sweat, and Nastya still had to change the sheet, not her.

After swallowing everything that Melissa poured out and licking the last drops, Nastya fluttered out of bed to prepare breakfast. Melissa, after lying in bed for another half an hour, finally deigned to get up, immediately taking the bathroom. When she came out, cheerful and refreshed, breakfast was already laid on the table, and Nastya was kneeling next, faithfully looking at the hostess. There was already a dog bowl on the floor in front of her. The African-American woman patted the slave on the head and sat down at the table. From time to time she threw tidbits into the bowl, which Nastya ate greedily. Then the Russian beauty gave Melissa a pedicure, helped her get dressed and went down to the car.

- Let me look at you, - Melissa said as they stopped in a shady alley in front of the college. Nastya got out and got up in the car, putting her hands on the hood and sticking out her ass. Melissa casually pulled up her skirt and chuckled approvingly when she saw the naked buttocks and shaved pussy of the slave. Putting her hand into the bosom of her blouse, the black woman clicked her tongue approvingly, feeling the elastic boobs that were not covered by a bra.

- Thats right, - she said, slapping Nastya on the ass, - come on, Hole, work!

- Yes, Mistress, - Nastya readily responded.

After Melissa ran to the stadium, where she had to prepare all day for the city basketball championship, and Nastya went to the building, where she taught her special course. In the last month, it turned out to be very busy: the number of people wishing to learn Russian has almost tripled. Nearly all of her new students were black, so some couples were now all-Afrrican.

There was absolutely nothing left before the first couple and Nastya hurried to the class in order to be in time before the arrival of the students. As she passed the men's room, the door swung open and two tall black guys came out to meet the young woman, looking so much alike that they looked like twins. Nastya immediately recognized them: the best players on the college baseball team, the brothers Roy and Warren, who had recently enrolled in her class.

Seeing Nastya guys immediately smiled.

- Oh, Miss Kovaleff? Hurry for a lesson?

- Yes, - Nastya nodded, - are your with me?

- We wanted to, but we had one problem, - Roy smiled even wider, - could you pay attention to us, - he added, coming close to Nastya and putting his arm around her waist.

- I'm late, Roy, - Nastya nervously looked around, - maybe at recess?

- Roy is he, and I'm Warren, - said the black guy, - and I want to now. Don't worry, I remember the prices, - he took out twenty dollars from his pocket and waved Nastya in front of his nose.

- Warren, I only have five bucks, - Roy said plaintively, - will you borrow another five?

- What can't you do for the sake of a bro, - the black man sighed, - so what, miss? In class, you will say that the rector called you into the office. We'll confirm, right, Roy?

- Of course, - the guy nodded, coming up to Nastya and putting his hand under her skirt. His fingers clenched elastic buttocks and the girl felt wet between her legs.

-Okay, just quickly, - said Nastya, - let's bucks!

Warren nodded and handed her twenty dollars, then another ten. Nastya hurriedly hid them between her breasts and darted into the men's room. The blacks followed her, unbuttoning fly as they went. Pressing her back against the door, Nastya knelt down and large fat members swayed in front of her face. Nastya involuntarily licked her lips and stretched her mouth, devouring Roy's black snake.

Or still Warren - now it doesn't matter. The Russian beauty sucked the black trunks, pulling each one in turn to the throat, and in between sucking both heads and quickly tickling them with her tongue. The musky smell beat into her nostrils, exciting Nastya, and she, running her hand under her skirt, desperately fiddled with her genitals.

- Bitch, come on! - moaned Roy, - baby, come on again.

-Shut up, fool, - hissed Warren (or is it Roy?), - do you want the whole school to run here? Ouuu!!! - he immediately roared when Nastya, almost tearing her mouth, managed to absorb two members at once almost half the length. Black brothers with guttural cries were discharged with a stream of sperm on the face and chest of the Russian teacher.

Hastily washing herself, Nastya went to her class. Apologizing for being late, she hastily voiced Roy and Warren's version, but the black students openly grinned at the sight of the Russian girl's wet face and stains on her blouse. Yes, and the brothers, barely seated at their desks, whispered with classmates and cast greasy glances at her.

Almost two weeks have passed since the status of Anastasia Kovaleva ceased to be a secret for black students. First, the basketball players let slip, then the participants of Latisha's seminar, and finally, the mulatto herself brought her to her classes and forced her to show her tattoo and piercing. The authority of the Russian teacher immediately fell below the plinth, but then everyone found out that the sex teacher belongs to Melissa, who was respected by many.

Soon, Nastya's hostess also announced her price quotation: fifteen bucks for a blowjob or kuni, twenty for regular sex, thirty for anal sex and fifty for various perversions. So the sexual slavery of the Russian teacher was put on a commercial basis, and Nastya turned into a reliable whore for black students.

However, it was allowed to paw her for free: therefore, when Nastya walked between the desks, watching the students write a dictation, they would continually lift her skirt and slap her ass. Nastya tried to pull the impudent ones, but they smirked in her face, and the most arrogant ones even defiantly unbuttoned their fly, inviting her to evaluate their black economy. Black girls did not lag behind the guys: they also openly felt Nastya's buttocks, and some, catching the look of a Russian girl, pulled up their skirts and defiantly licking between their fingers. At the end of the couple, Nastya herself was already excited, barely waiting for the end of classes. However, she did not manage to immediately leave the audience: three young African Americans slipped her a hundred and immediately laid out Nastyun on the desk, lifting her skirt to her waist. One of the blacks unbuttoned his fly in front of her nose and Nastya, lustfully licking her lips, wrapped her lips around a strong young penis. At the same moment, she felt strong hands on her hips and immediately another huge shaft burst into her chubby white cunt.

Anastasia gurgled and sloshed, drooling over the black cock that tirelessly fucked her in her mouth. The guys, exchanging racist jokes, switched places until they filled the white whore's mouth and uterus with selected african sperm three times. When it was all over, Nastya, having licked black genitals clean, hurried to the women's toilet in order to have time to wash and wash herself before the next lesson.

Leaning over the washbasin and rinsing her mouth, Nastya heard the door slam behind her and voices that seemed familiar to her.

- Oh, look who we have! - a biting blow burned her ass, - our communist slut. What bitch, ready to take retribution?

Sighing heavily, Nastya turned around, already knowing whom she would see. In front of her, flashing by white teeth, grinning three tall black girls, with muscles that even a man would not be ashamed. Sally Cummings, a shaved bitch defiantly wearing trousers and a camouflage T-shirt, was especially striking. Sally was older than not only all the students, but also Nastya herself, though only for half a year. She entered college on a quota for military personnel after serving a couple of years at a NATO base in Poland. She picked up Russophobic clichés from the local military, which she is now venting on Nastya. Two of her companions, students Megan and Condi, became friends with Sally in the school gym. In leather jackets and pants, with long afro braids and aggressive make-up, they also looked very impressive.

-On knees! - Sally barked and Nastya, involuntarily obeying this commanding roar, fell to the floor. Sally stood over her, unbuttoning her trousers and pulling them down along with her underpants. The black hand fell into Nastya's hair and squeezed her face into wet, champing cunt. Sally did not shave there on principle, and Nastya was suffocating from the curly thickets climbing into her eyes and nose. Nevertheless, she bravely began to lick the slippery slit, carefully sucking on a large clitoris. After a while, Sally began to breathe heavily, her fingers convulsively clung to Nastya's hair, and strong hips squeezed her head, so that Nastya almost suffocated. As through the wall she heard Sally's dull roar and a stream of her secretions poured into the white woman's mouth.

The black thighs lazily opened up, releasing the half-suffocated Nastya, who with a champing sound peeled her face off the black cunt. Giving her a little time to catch her breath, Megan now grabbed her by the hair, shoving her between her legs. This time the black crotch was clean-shaven, but with the same smell of sweat and musk as Sally's. But Nastya was not embarrassed for a long time: she inhaled these African aromas with pleasure, enthusiastically plunging her tongue into a juicy hole. Having brought the black woman to orgasm and freed her head from captivity, Nastya turned to the third girl and saw that she had turned her back to her, lowering her pants and panties.

- Come on slut - she slapped her buttocks - try it!

But if Condi wanted to embarrass Nastya, then she miscalculated: the Russian girl was already frankly drooling on pumped up black ass. Since rapper Sammy almost choked her with her huge ass, Nastya's roof moved a little on this soil and now any black asses excite her even more than black dicks and vaginas. The sight of black roundness brought her into a state of real sexual madness: now, watching Condi shake her elastic ass, Nastya rushed at her like a hungry dog on a bone. Condi even screamed in surprise when Nastya shoved her face between big black hemispheres and began to passionately lick her anus, running her tongue as deep as possible. At the same time, she frantically fiddled with her own dripping cunt, becoming even more aroused and burying her face even deeper between the Condi's buttocks. Nastya worked with her tongue and fingers with the same diligence, so both finished at the same time. But even then, the Russian teacher continued to frantically lick black ass, until Sally forcibly pulled her by the hair.

- Good little by little, - Sally grinned, holding Nastya at arm's length. She pushed her into the nearest stall and there forced her to lie on her back, so that head of russian girl was right in the toilet. Sally herself sat down on top with her feet on the rim and hung her pussy right above her face.

- Open your mouth, - she commanded. Nastya obeyed and an elastic yellow jet hit her mouth. The white girl winced but swallowed until the flow dried up, then licked Sally's pussy lips.

- Well done, - said the African American, jumping to the floor - until we meet again. Until then, hold on!

She threw something on the floor and, talking animatedly with her friends, left the toilet. Nastya hastily counted the pile of crumpled bills: exactly ninety-five bucks. Satisfied Russian teacher rinsed her mouth with soap and hurried to the next class.

The next class went to Nastya from her "past life" and most of the students in it were white. Here Nastya felt like an almost normal teacher and managed to get bored: even the local blacks, although they threw obscene glances at her, behaved decently. After spending two, which seemed to her an eternity, boring couples, Nastya handed out homework and, dismissing the class to their homes, began to make notes in the journal.

- Anastasia Nikolaevna? someone in Russian asked her uncertainly, lisping slightly. Looking up, Anastasia saw Edwin Jones: a lanky black guy, the youngest of her students. Big spectacles and a slight stoop betrayed the nerd that Edwin was, and his lisp made him shun his peers. However, Nastya herself was pleased with him: Edwin was one of her best students, already fluently chatting in Russian.

- Did you want something Edwin? - Nastya asked with a smile.

- No... I mean, yes... I mean, it's personal. You see, I just turned eighteen the other day, - Edwin blurted out.

- Congratulations, - said Nastya, - already quite a man.

- That's just the point, that not quite, - he said, hiding his eyes, - you know, I'm not yet... well, that is, completely. Anyway, they gave me fifty dollars here and I thought that...

- Edwin, - Nastya put her hand on his arm and smiled approvingly, - everything is fine. Do you want me to be your first woman?

- Yes, - Edwin nodded, - you know... I heard... that is, they told me... about the rates.

- Not a word more, - Nastya laughed, getting up from the table and taking money from Edwin. Kneeling down, she unbuttoned her trousers, in which a rather impressive mound was already bristling. Her eyes widened in surprise.

- What a big one, - she whispered, smiling at a blushing Edwin. She did not have to act surprised: a long and thick dick was impressive even against the background of the masculine virtues of older blacks, not to mention the members of any of the white men that Nastya had known. She took it in her hand and moved it along the black trunk, enjoying the elasticity and velvety smoothness of the black skin. She licked the drops off her head and allowed her to slowly inject into her mouth. Lustfully looking into Edwin's eyes, Nastya enthusiastically sucked a black cock, choking and choking, but continuing to take it into her mouth until the very throat. Finally, Edwin groaned and a thick salty wave splashed into the mouth of the Russian beauty.

- We just started, - Nastya winked, licking the dripping seed from her lips. She began to lick Edwin's cock and balls until he got up again, after which she took him by the dick and led him to the table. Throwing a couple of folders on the floor, she lay down, spreading her legs wide and languidly stroking her exposed slit.

- Come on baby, - she whispered, seeing Edwin hesitate, - fuck me.

Casting aside all doubts, a young African American grabbed her by the hips and pulled her towards him, entering at once to her full length. She moved her hips, encouraging Edwin and he, inspired, began to fuck her with all the youthful fervor. Clumsily at first, he picked up the pace faster and faster, watching the submissive white body writhing beneath him. With each new push, the former "nerd" felt the black beast from the jungle awakening in him, to which every white whore dreams of surrendering in the depths of his soul.

-Ouuu!!! - Edwin finally groaned, feeling his penis throbbing, pushing hot semen into Nastya's bowels. He pulled out of her and, without prompting, stood on the side of the girl's head, allowing her to turn her head and clean his cock again.

- Did you like it? - he said, and Nastya noticed that his voice had changed: he became more confident, his lisp almost disappeared. It was no longer a clumsy teenager, but a young man. Black man.

- You were amazing, - she said.

- I can still, someday...

-Of course, - Nastya nodded, - and not only with me. Be bold and any white girl will gladly spread her legs for your monster. But so do I - you know the rates, don't you?

-White slut, - Edwin chuckled, - whore!

- Edwin!!! - Nastya laughed, - I didn't teach you these words!

- I heard you say them, checking our work, - he said, - you think that they don't hear you, but I have a sensitive hearing. And then I looked them up on the internet.

- I like this way of learning, - Nastya laughed, smacking the head of black cock. A young African American put his hand on her head and pressed, putting Nastya's mouth on a black dick.

- Work, damn it, - he said smugly in Russian, - I still have one more blowjob.

Nastya didn't have time to wash herself again: as soon as Edwin had cum, an iPhone rang and an annoyed Melissa asked what the hell was she still sticking out in college? Hastily apologizing, Nastya said goodbye to Edwin and flew out the door like a bullet, wiping herself with a damp cloth as she went: finally her best student finished on her face. So, when Nastya approached the car, she still smelled of sperm: not only from her mouth, but also from below, where the Negro seed was still flowing down her legs.

- I see the time spent with benefit, - said Melissa, wrinkling her nose, - fu! Give me the keys, bucks and get in the back seat.

Nastya handed Melissa the money and she casually counted them.

- Not bad, but it could have been more, - she said, - and there weren't three hundred.

- The Hole asks for forgiveness, - said upset Nastya.

- Okay, don't worry, - Melissa said good-naturedly, "you won't earn much with these losers anyway. Let's go home. They gave me an idea on how to make money this weekend. You definitely haven't tried this yet.

Nastya nodded and climbed into the back seat while Melissa started the car. Lying in the back seat, she wondered what else Melissa was cooking for her for the weekend, and this frightening unknown turned her on again. Her hands themselves slid under her skirt, when Nastya, again and again returning to the events of today, desperately masturbated, choosing Edwin's sperm from her vagina and licking her fingers.

Her descent into the world of afrosex was still just beginning.