Nat / alie Ch. 02: 'Walking In On Them'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,088 Followers

Plans formed in my head at that moment. Haley was my own little play thing right now and I knew how I could take advantage of that. First plan was to get her very close to the edge though! That wouldn't be hard with how close she was already!

Haley didn't put up much of a fight as I took my hands off her body and insisted she move forwards. This brought her towards the glass, and I felt her shiver the moment her hot nipples touched the cool glass. I would have paid a lot of money to somehow be able to see this view from the other side of the glass, but I wasn't going to go out and look when I had such fun planned now.

"Haley, you're pretty desperate right now, yes?" I asked. I had stepped to the side a bit, happy to let myself be in view of the lot too. I could only imagine how hot this might look, two naked coeds in the college, pretty much doing it then and there.

Haley had to catch her breath. It didn't help that I started to rub her thighs, keeping her legs still parted as she was intimately close with the glass. "I... yeah... please..."

I knew exactly what the naked beauty besides me wanted. Again, I almost felt sorry, I'd been cruel, but such denial would only make things sweeter for her, and I knew it.

"You get your desired prize, that oh so grand..."I ran my fingers along her slit, gathering juices on my finger. She nearly fell over backwards from the touch. "orgasm," I finished.

"Yet I come first today. You do not cum till I cum. You understand?" She nodded. "Now you know how much I love it out in public..." I was now whispering in her ear, knowing that the warmth of my breath was all too familiar to her. I then began to pull her from the glass. I wanted to expose her for longer, but the next stage of my plan had to start.

"How I love it when you and I are shed of our clothing... For us to be far from any cover. It's all the way gone in the car you know?" I let slip my hiding spot of their clothes. The two had earned it, and I didn't exactly want to wake up in jail if they weren't clever enough to get out of this the right way!

Haley seemed to bitter-sweetly love the idea the clothes were in the car. That left her stranded naked in the school itself. This act of kindness would also help ease Haley into a false sense of security.

I was now about to sit down, and held onto Haley's hand so she could follow me to the floor. I spread my legs, letting my other hand coast across my slick folds. Her eyes were wide as she watched me touch myself. I was very proud she had not been touching herself yet. She took my words seriously, which was good.

"Haley, you will make sure you bring me to orgasm before you enjoy yourself at all. I want to taste you at your most absolute need, but I need to be cleared of my own horniness. Now, here at school in front of the window..." I began to lean back on my elbows, my legs wide and on either side of Haley. She looked down at my aching pussy, knowing what to do. Haley would listen to my commands, she would surely not allow herself to cum till her tongue made me cum first.

This new plan of mine was cruel. I'd have to be careful, or else I could mess it up in a second. I considered throwing my plan away, to instead let her feast upon me. I did desperately want it; I was as wet as Haley! Yet somehow I said no, and I closed my eyes.

Haley's tiny kisses at my thighs were heavenly. She was being an absolute treat, and I knew I'd owe her after all this. Time for the final phase of my plan though... as Haley got closer to my quivering and soaking skin... I drifted off for Natalie to pick up where they left off before I interrupted... mostly!

---

Nat / alie 2: 'Walking in on them'

Part 3 - Natalie

As soon as I tried to sit up, I fell back to the surface behind my back. I let out a low moan, there was this wonderful feeling welling up within me. I wasn't able to say what at first, but I didn't care. I can hardly think of a time that I woke up feeling quite this good.

Moments later I realized what the feeling was, and it was arousal, arousal that was incredibly near its peak. Again I moaned, the feeling being exquisite in every way possible.

However, that's when more thoughts began to form. I could tell that I was not bringing myself to this point; it was almost as if it was automatic. My hands were balled up at my sides, and not the ones touching my body. Then I felt the tiny feeling of something at my thighs, a tender feeling. Every other second a soft and soothing kiss would be planted on my skin, rising higher.

"Just a bit higher, just a bit more," I thought to myself. My body knew exactly what it wanted; it wanted the feeling between my legs; it wanted that feeling to be atop my pulsing lips!

Suddenly it all came crashing down me what was happening. I was not in a relationship with anyone, and so there was no reason someone should have their lips pressed to my thighs!

The feeling was so intoxicating that I didn't try to stop it at first. I instead leaned up and finally opened my eyes and saw what was happening. Before me was a naked woman with red hair, on her hands and knees between my wide spread legs. I was naked too, and seated on the middle landing of a stairwell of my college!

"Haley?!" I called out in shock, finally realizing that was who was between my legs. Haley didn't stop though, and instead kissed me again. She was so close to the area where my legs met, that I could feel strands of her hair on my private place.

Again, I called her name, "Haley!" Honestly though, it came out more as a moan. I also put my hands on her head, but I felt my body fight my next intended action. I was going to push her head away, but I could feel her breath on my lips, and they wanted to feel more than that.

Haley looked up, as if she could tell something was different. We locked eyes in that moment, and I think I noticed her starting to figure it out.

With us looking at each other, it was easy for me to see her eyes slowly crawl back down my body. I saw the way they hungrily followed my skin. I saw her glance at my hard nipples that were practically wiggling on their own in the open air. She was watching my chest rise and lower with my heavy breaths, every now and again my ribs showing slightly through my skin. I think she could tell just how shocked I was with the way my stomach was sucked in. She then even stared right between my legs, right back at what was surely her goal seconds ago.

An awkward silence fell over us then. Both of us were looking in the same area, we were both measuring that gap between her mouth and my pussy. Even I could see just enough of their curve to tell how they actually almost glistened, how pink and nearly red they were with desire. As I breathed, it was like my folds would open up ever so slightly. My body would shiver each time Haley let out her own breath.

Why wasn't I moving? Was I daring Haley to eat me out? Did I want that? Would I let her cheat on Nat? Did I not care? Did Nat want this? I couldn't imagine what Haley was feeling even.

Haley actually pulled away on her won. I could tell it took a lot of will power. She seemed just as needy for some reason.

Haley sat to the side on her knees, trying to compose herself. She wanted to say something to me.

I was still trying to control myself. I am not kidding when I say I've never been this close to an orgasm without going over. It took a lot to not do something about it.

I then realized where I was. With so much blood rushing to my head, I'm surprised I didn't feint. My legs were still spread wide, exposing me greatly to the window that overlooked the parking lot. I didn't see anyone thank good, but I was quick to clamp my legs shut. The feeling of my thighs pressing though nearly sent me over the edge, but I tried to stop that from happening in front of Haley and anyone who might be looking in I didn't notice.

Realistically, I was low enough that anyone outside wouldn't have the right angle to see me, but my judgment was clouded. I still turned around and sat on the stairs heading down, putting more space between the window and me.

"Natalie... I take it you're back?" Haley asked finally. She was clearly trying to make it sound like a joke, but I could tell just how nervous she was. This was now the second time I caught her trying to be quite intimate with Nat! I also could swear she sounded a bit disappointed.

I was still trying to get my breathing in order. I managed to squeak out a, "yeah." I looked back at her, and gave her a bit of a smile, not wanting her to think I was hurt. Honestly, I could feel so much embarrassment in that moment, but the heat it was bringing to my face was still outshined by the fire between my legs.

"Get a hold of yourself Natalie... you can't give in now. Haley is right there! You're in your school for frick's sake!" I told myself. I wasn't sure what exactly happened. It seemed in mid-sex... Nat actually gave me control back. Was she hoping that Haley would bring me off? Was it just so Haley could get a very embarrassing close look at me being more aroused than ever? I wasn't sure at all, but thinking about it wasn't calming me down either!

"Oh!" Haley exclaimed, trying to change the subject from the moment that just passed! "Natalie said where our clothes are! They're in the car!"

For a moment I was happy. I was very glad to hear that Haley somehow got some information out of Nat to help us. However, it dawned on me what that meant. The car the three of us shared we keep in the college parking lot. It sucks on rainy days, but we figure the parking there would be free for us, and it was a short enough walk if we needed to drive. It beat parking on the side of the road. However, our clothes being in the car meant we had to trek naked outside!

Haley and I were both probably suffering from one of our most embarrassing encounters to date. She seemed to want to ignore it happening, and was on her feet in seconds. She quickly dashed to my side and bounded down the stairs. "Let's hurry and get home!" her voice had a tone of nervousness, but she seemed fueled by something.

I got up too, though my legs were quite shaky. After just a few steps down, I was worried I was going to fall! I bit my lip, considering my options. I was wondering if I could resist temptation much longer.

At the bottom of the stairs, Haley had stopped to look out the door. "I think I see an open door down there... someone has a class down here. Maybe we should wait to make sure no one is coming out this second," Haley reasoned. I wasn't able to concentrate much on the idea, as I was leaning up against a wall, still struggling with self control.

I was breathing heavy again, and I decided to cross my arms below my breasts. With every breath I felt my breasts ease onto my arms, and that was erotic, even in this moment. I still felt very vulnerable, very easy to have my desires accessed. I was naked, and so few physical walls were in the way to handle my arousal.

Again I thought about where I was, who I was with, but I started to think "I can't really stop it, can I? Maybe if I took control into my own hands..."

I then looked at Haley. I felt a bit guilty, because I was looking at her as more than a friend. I was thinking about where she was seconds ago... how she seemed so eager to please my body. No, I wasn't going to ask her to have sex with me, but I was thinking how she and I were stuck in the same situation. Her breathing was heavy, her nipples were hard... and her legs were too closed to see between them, but I had this mental image of her having obvious signs of arousal between her legs as well.

Those thoughts only made my own sensitive areas pulse. It was inevitable, right? I was going to not make it. I was going to make it at least sound like it was on my own terms, and not my body's!

Without thinking, I spoke to Haley, "Haley... we're sort of in a bit of a bind... yeah?"

Breathily Haley responded, "yeah... yeah we are..." She definitely sounded as distracted as I was.

"So... I mean... if you don't mind... maybe we should... um get rid of a bit of a distraction? I mean, finish what Nat didn't... rather..." I was starting to ramble and my face felt as if it was burning. "I guess I'm just saying we should probably clear our heads some? Um... you know, turn our backs to each other... and do things... and never speak of them again."

Haley's gaze first went to the floor. I could tell she was thinking about it. She then began to wiggle her hips, she was honestly considering it! I was feeling a lot better knowing that I was right, I wasn't the only one like this, and it felt good to know I wasn't like weird or something.

Haley looked back up, her eyes watched my body. I felt incredibly vulnerable again... was she perhaps considering asking more from me?! She even licked her lips at one point, but I can only assume it was subconscious.

"I... I can't... sorry Natalie... I sort of... well..." It was in that moment I saw her hand move to her thigh as she sensually rubbed it, a few fingers grazing higher. She was nearly touching herself as she was turning me down! She then tore her hand away. "Yeah... no... we shouldn't... Sorry, I really am. I normally would take you up on that offer... but there's something that has my hands sort of tied on the matter."

I could tell that Haley was sincere, she wasn't one to lie. However, I was feeling even more embarrassed now! I just offered to masturbate in the same room as one of my best friends! I offered we both do it because I asserted we were both so consumed by our arousal! My blush never felt hotter than it did in that moment!

Now it was my turn again to act out of wanting an awkward moment to end! I quickly stepped towards the door, looked out. "We could wait, but um, maybe that would be worse, someone could come, let's just hurry instead!"

I opened the door, and we were now exposed to the lower hall. Haley lightly squealed as she used her arms to hide her naked body. No one was there, but I felt as she did. I wasn't thinking through my actions again, so I ended up trying to cover up too.

Both of us were desperate to end this. Haley seemed to have her reasons to wait to attend to other business, but I could still sense she was desperate. She was the first to turn to our right and look at the exit doors. I suppose that was the perk to where Nat hid the clothes; we didn't have to spend longer in the college halls at least!

We both sprinted to the door, and each opened one on each side. The clouds were covering the sun at this time, so thankfully it wasn't too bright out. Ahead of us was the mostly empty parking lot though.

I worried more about how Nat did this before. She wasn't exactly one to hide our body, and this made me wonder if she could have crossed this place without being caught? I worried if someone saw her streak into the school!

The present was more important though, and Haley still seemed ready to charge forward. I took the first step, wanting this embarrassing episode to end. We then began to run out into the lot!

The lot had a few scattered cars, sadly not enough to really use as consistent cover, we'd be dashing out in open air, one way or the other. I think Haley was clocked out now, her eyes only on our car ahead. I did look both ways, and was glad to see we were the only ones in sight... though that's a bit wrong, I wasn't exactly pleased we were in sight, rather at least no one else could see us!

Haley had gotten a lead ahead of me and I did my best to keep up. My legs were still wobbly, and I wasn't making as good of time as I would like. Really, I wanted to be in that car that very instant, but it wasn't happening.

I don't know why, but when Haley first got to the car, she just turned around and leaned against it. She was looking out to me, she was waiting. Part of me worried she was wanted to see me, or at least Nat's body, running naked in the lot. It definitely seemed this was in some way a kink the two shared. However, I think she was just waiting for me, as if it would be rude to go in first.

I didn't question it as I dove to the door handle, flinging the car's door open and getting inside. I sat my naked butt on the seat, a feeling that sadly wasn't new thanks to Nat's past pranks. I frantically looked around for our clothes.

"Pop the trunk! She likes hiding them in there," Haley called out; she still hadn't entered the car! I found the switch for it, and Haley ran around behind the car. That's when I heard honking and I quickly ducked in my seat!

I tried looking up out of the window, but I couldn't see much. I heard another honk, and it came from a car driving by. They were probably checking Haley out!

I wanted to save her, but I didn't know what to do. My body was frozen to the spot.

Moments later, a very red faced Haley jumped into the passenger seat of the car! I was nearly scared half to death. She now had on what looked like a skirt and a tank top. I didn't get to ask questions as she jammed the key into the ignition! "Drive!" she demanded.

I was still naked, and not sure what was happening, but I did as I was told. I sat up a bit more, and put the car into drive. I then could see that the other car had stopped and there were clearly people inside looking our way. I quickly took off, heading out of the parking lot, with no real goal in mind!

"Oh my god, they saw me as I was changing! I had just put my foot into the skirt when they first honked; I nearly died from the shock!"

"Me too! You don't think they saw me?" I asked. I was already a block away now, not even really thinking about the fact I was still naked.

Haley shook her head. "I probably distracted them too much," Haley said. I then looked at her and realized her top and skirt were not the most modest. The skirt was short, and her quick entering of the car had left it bunched up at her waist, revealing all. The shirt was nearly see-through, and it was easy to make out Haley's hard nipples. I hoped Nat hadn't been so cruel as to make Haley normally wear all that without underwear... but I'm pretty sure Nat probably did.

My own nudity was then very obvious! I don't know if any other driver had gotten a look, but now over a block away from the college, I made sure to park on the side of the street and duck down again.

"My clothes?" I asked meekly.

"Shit! Go pop the trunk, I can get them for-" she began to say as I suddenly grabbed her arm to stop her.

It wasn't that I didn't want clothes, but I realized it was pointless. Again, my eyelids had grown heavy. Nat was coming back! I didn't know if I could trust Nat naked, in the driver seat of the car with her still nearly naked girlfriend nearby... but I didn't have a choice.

"Haley... um... you might want to stay here for now... Sorry about interrupting before... but maybe this time you and Nat can finish..." I embarrassingly offered. I hoped that they'd wait till they got home, that Nat would cover up... but that seemed unlikely. "Just... don't let her do anything too nuts..." I said.

Before finally blacking out, I did hear Haley offer a, "thank you." I was sort of jealous of what Nat was going to get any second, what our body hadn't stopped demanding for awhile, but really that was a moment for Haley and Nat to share privately!

The End

Jappio
Jappio
1,088 Followers
12