May the Best Twin Win

Story Info
When two sisters fight things get very risky very fast...
32.2k words
4.81
67.7k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello and welcome a sillier story than usual which as always is a bit of a slow burner, about a sister who finally gets to live out her exhibitionist fantasies by exploiting an unusual and very daring loophole. It shouldn't be taken too seriously but I hope you all find it entertaining regardless, and as always any comments or feedback are much appreciated. Enjoy!

*****

'La de da de dum...' Tessa Connolly hummed carefreely as she strolled across the empty lady's changing room, carefully adjusting the towel which was wrapped around her bust as her wet feet slapped loudly against the tiled floor.

'What the...' The young undergraduate student, who was in the first year of her degree, found her locker and gasped in surprise when she pulled it open as to her horror someone had come in and stolen all of her clothes as she showered! All the other women had left a long time ago, so she was now alone in the changing room and there was no one to ask for assistance. What a disaster.

'God damnit.' Tessa sighed with annoyance as she accepted the reality of her situation, then she headed to the exit and walked out into a deserted corridor. Across the hall was the men's locker room and without knocking Tessa pushed open the door and slipped inside. The university's rugby team had just finished a training session so the room was hot and humid as the steam from the communal showers hung heavily in the air. All around her were young athletes in various stages of undress, some walking around with towels around their waists, some pulling on their outdoor clothing after drying themselves off, and to her interest some wore nothing at all. After shamelessly admiring the selection of naked flesh on display Tessa remembered why she was there, and stepped forwards hesitantly.

'Umm, hi guys...' She spoke loudly as so far her presence had gone unnoticed, which to be honest she found quite impolite. This immediately worked as her unexpectedly female voice instantly drew everyone's attention, and thirty curious pairs of eyes swung round to look her up and down. Tessa suddenly became very conscious that she was only wearing a pretty thin, small towel, but she didn't let that faze her as she cleared her throat.

'Err sorry to bother you all, but someone stole all my clothes from my locker? And there's no one in the girls' changing room, so I thought I'd come here for help...'

The captain of the team, a rough, muscular giant of a man called Dwight, was the first one to react. Still wearing his sweaty rugby jersey and shorts he swaggered over to Tessa, checking out her barely covered body as he approached, then stopped and looked down at her as he licking his lips hungrily.

'What's your name, girl?'

His voice was deep and harsh, and Tessa liked that. She physically had to crane her neck back to be able to look up at his ruggedly handsome face, as he must have been over a foot and a half taller than her, and twice as wide.

'It's Tess.'

Dwight nodded thoughtfully as he loomed over the very short student.

'Tess... well, Tess, I'm sorry to hear about your clothes, but we'll be happy to lend you some new ones...'

Tessa beamed gratefully up at him.

'Oh that's so kind, thank you!'

'But for a price, of course.' Dwight flashed her a wide grin and Tessa thought that he looked a bit like a shark.

'What do you mean?'

She bit her lip shyly as she nervously looked around her, and wondered what the captain had planned. All the other boys, even the ones who had been soaping themselves up in the shower and were still naked and dripping wet, had now come to the middle of the room and formed a large circle around her. Now they all looked a bit like sharks, eyeing up their prey, and Tessa felt like a pretty small fish by comparison. Dwight nonchalantly reached out and gently rubbed the edge of her towel between his finger and thumb, toying with the material as he spoke in his low, gravely tone.

'Well, how about you swap this here for some shorts and a shirt? That seems like a fair trade to me. What do you think lads?' There was a general muttering of agreement, and Tessa gulped as she glanced around at all of the nodding faces that surrounded her.

'Umm...'

She blushed and eased his hand away, looking down at the floor as she suddenly felt uneasy. Dwight shifted back slightly and looked at her questioningly, waiting to see what her response would be.

'Well?'

He was more than a little surprised when Tessa looked back up at him, because he saw an unmistakable sparkle of mischief glinting in her eyes, and her answer made the surrounding audience take in a sharp collective breath.

'Ok boys, it's a deal.' Tessa let herself savor the moment as she reached up and unfastened her towel, still holding it wrapped across her tits as she looked around at everyone's gawking faces, satisfied to see that she had successfully commanded all of their attentions. You really could hear a pin drop, or cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife, and she knew the power she held over all these horny young men. Tessa loosened the towel just enough so that she could slip it down over her boobs, before cruelly pausing at the point where her nipples were just threatening to pop into view, so that she could enjoy her control for a second longer. Finally she gave everyone what they wanted as she pulled the towel completely down over her magnificent tits, baring them triumphantly to the room. She knew she had phenomenal breasts, ones that every girl would kill to have, and inside she was glowing as everyone's eyes greedily locked onto her proudest features.

'So lads, does everyone like what they see?' Tessa slowly rotated through one hundred and eighty degrees, letting the boys behind her get a nice long look at her top half, and then she glanced over her shoulder to bat her eyelids suggestively at Dwight who was gently rubbing himself through his shorts. He smiled slightly as their eyes met, but then his gaze was immediately redirected as Tessa distracted him by slowly loosening her grip on the towel around her waist. She kept it bunched tightly at the sides by her hips so her pussy remained covered up, but she let the towel gradually slip down her butt, teasing it lower and lower until her bare ass was fully exposed. She arched her back to make her booty pop out further, and then sensually swung her hips round again until she was back facing the team's captain.

'Ready?' Tessa didn't get a response from Dwight, so she finished her strip tease by straightening her spine and taking in a deep breath to steady her nerves, then boldly dropping her towel and letting it fall to the floor. Tessa, who at that point in her life had only ever had sex with two guys, now stood completely naked in the middle of a group of over thirty men. She stretched out her body by reaching up and running her hands through her damp, tousled hair, and seductively shifted her weight from one leg to the other as she let the rugby boys drink in every inch of her nude figure. God this felt good...

'Damn...' Dwight nodded approvingly and Tessa grinned as she stepped deliberately towards him, exaggeratedly swaying her hips as she maintained unwavering eye contact with the gigantic man. Their bodies met as Dwight reached out to take a handful of her left breast in his huge palm and squeezed it appreciatively, playfully thumbing her quickly hardening nipple as he studied her boobs close up.

'Very nice indeed...' he murmured, as his other hand continued to rummage in his shorts.

Tessa giggled as she looked down and watched him fondling her infront of all his teammates, then she reached out a hand of her own and placed it on his chest, feeling his firm pecs beneath his shirt tightening at her touch. She lowered her voice into a huskier, sexier tone and addressed the testosterone filled room.

'You know lads, I'm so grateful that you're willing to help me out, I don't what I'd have done without you. In fact, please let me show you all my appreciation...'

Tessa sank down and settled into a squat, resting on her heels as her pussy peaked out from between her butt cheeks, and she gasped excitedly when she pulled down Dwight's shorts and boxers and heaved out the largest dick she'd ever laid eyes on, even though he was wasn't even hard yet. She decided not to use her hands at first, so instead she planted her palms on his tree trunk thighs, opened wide and leant forwards. She angled her head back as she carefully fed his soft shaft into her mouth, but such was Dwight's length and girth she could only fit in a few inches before her throat was jammed full. Tessa compromised by playfully rolling her tongue over his bell end a few times, gently licking his tip until she felt him gradually start to stiffen inside her, and only then did she release his cock which slipped out from between her lips with a wet pop.

'Umm, hello, anyone else? Come on guys, don't be shy...' She blinked up eagerly at all of the bewildered faces staring down at her, then smiled devilishly as those looks of disbelief quickly transformed into ones of uncontrollable lust. The rugby lads quickly unzipped their trousers, dropped their towels, or started to stroke their already naked dicks, as they all shuffled forwards and began to crowd in tightly around her.

The horny university student grinned, this is what she'd been waiting for.

'That's more like it... now be patient guys, I can only do three of you at a time...' Tessa reached up to her left and right to grab the first two erections that bumped into her hands, and as she started to enthusiastically jerk them off Dwight gripped her hair and used it to pull her head back down onto his cock. Tessa gagged slightly as his erection hit the back of her throat, but quickly regained her composure and started to suck him off again with gusto. This is amazing, thought Tessa, she felt like or pornstar in some depraved group sex scene, except that this wasn't her job, she wasn't getting paid to do this, she just wanted to know what it felt like to be used like a slut. She let go of the two cocks she was grasping and felt around for a fresh pair, then started to wank them off too, just because she could. Dwight kept her head pinned in place as he continued to face fuck her, aggressively thrusting in and out of her mouth as he hunched over and whispered into her ear.

'Just three guys at a time? I think you can easily do four, at least.'

Tessa broke away and smiled up at him greedily, as small teardrops streamed down from the corners of her eyes and sticky strings of saliva dribbled out of her mouth.

'You make a good point. Ok lads, I can take one more of you, for now at least.' She felt strong pairs of hands firmly grip her around the waist and pull her up, so she was now standing bent over at ninety degrees with her butt sticking out behind her. She tried to look back to see what was going on but her view was blocked by a sea of erections which were waggling around, their tips all eagerly pointing towards her face.

'Woah! Easy lads, there's enough of me to go around! Now you boys back there, be gentle...'

A thick pair of fingers slipped in between her thighs, running over her lips to see if she was wet enough, and when the answer was obviously yes someone's dick, she had no idea who's, was firmly inserted into her pussy from behind. Yep, Tessa thought, it turned out that taking four dicks were in fact very doable, and as she started to blow Dwight's cock again she realised that she was now getting spit roasted, another long time fantasy of hers. As she started giving out two new guys handjobs she marveled at the sensation of being fucked roughly from both ends, but soon her mind strayed and she began to wonder if she could jerk off four people at once, if they didn't mind their dicks rubbing together in her palms. And maybe if Dwight was willing to share then she could fit a couple of cocks in her mouth at the same time too? And then of course she still technically had one more hole left to fill, so that would add up to a total of eight men using her simultaneously... mmm....

'Tessa?'

Her musings and calculations were interrupted as she heard a familiar but unwanted voice calling out her name.

'Tessa?'

She groaned as suddenly all the naked and erect young men around her started to dissolve away into thin air, and even Dwight's throbbing dick began to fade from existence and disappear from her hungry mouth...

'Urgh, no, please not now...'

*****

'Tessa?'

'Oh, God... why...' Tessa Connolly lay back on her bed, one hand keeping her buzzing vibrator pressed firmly in between her thighs whilst the other aggressively clasped and toyed with her boobs, tweaking and tugging at her nipples as she pleasured herself. Her favorite author on Literotica, ThanksForAllTheFish, had just uploaded the final chapter of the excellent University Adventures series, and so Tessa was treating herself to a lazy afternoon of masturbation, taking her time as she soaked in the wonderfully paced, superbly written, and overall top tier erotic literature. She'd finished the final page and had let her imagination roam free as she built towards a very intense orgasm, and her striptease-rugby-gangbang-bukkake fantasy had just been getting good when her mum's call from downstairs had completely ruined it.

'Tessa! Come down here please, I need your help!'

'For God's sake...' Tessa squeezed her eyes shut in frustration and cursed her mother's poor timing. 'I'm coming Mum!'

Well the problem was she wasn't cumming, not yet anyway, and although she did briefly consider ignoring her mum and powering through, everyone knows that finishing yourself off under time pressure is never quite as satisfying as taking your sweet time. So with a deep sigh Tessa turned off her vibrator and quickly hid it under her pillow, before tugging her t-shirt back down over her hips and then looking around for her shorts. She was about to put them on without bothering with any underwear but she could feel how sticky and wet her pussy had become, so she went to her closet and pulled out a thong.

'Tessa, now please!'

'I said I'm coming!'

Tessa pulled on the rest of her clothing and quickly ran to the bathroom to wash her hands, then made her way downstairs to find her Mum waiting for her in the hallway.

'Can you help me unpack the shopping sweetie?'

'Yeah, sure.'

The pair trudged out to the car, Tessa not even bothering to put on shoes as she trod carefully over the concrete driveway and pavement, and then she stood waiting patiently as her mother passed her bag after bag of groceries to carry back inside. Tessa's first term at university had only finished a couple of days ago and so this was the first time in a few months that the whole family were back together at home, and they'd had to get in a huge amount of food to keep everyone happy.

'Really Tessa you shouldn't be out here dressed like that, it's not decent.' Her mother looked accusingly at her daughter's shirt, but Tessa just played dumb. She was one of those very short and very pale white girls, the kind who have mostly standard physiques but who are also, for some unknown reason, blessed with inexplicably large boobs. You know the type, women who were almost like undercover agents in the way they can hide their sexiness, the sort who don't look particularly special until you see what's hidden under their tops, and then bam! Once you notice those puppies, you'll never look at them the same way again.

Tessa frowned as she accepted another bag. 'What?'

Her mum tutted in annoyance. 'Look at them dear, you really should wear a bra you know, considering your... proportions. Otherwise people will stare.'

Even though Tessa's nipples had long since returned to a softened state it was still very obvious that she wasn't wearing anything beneath her shirt, as the fabric of her top was stretched tightly across her huge tits which wobbled freely whenever she moved. Normally her cumbersome boobs meant she always needed a bra, but she'd taken hers off earlier when she was playing with herself and hadn't deemed it necessary to put one back on

'It's just the side of the road mum...' Tessa rolled her eyes as she nodded to gesture up and down the deserted suburban street. 'I really don't think anyone cares.'

'I really think it's for the best darling, you don't want to be seen as immodest.' Tessa's mum raised her eyebrow at her daughter in a vaguely patronising manner, and headed back to the house with her armfuls of shopping. Tessa rolled her eyes and then in an unexpected moment of rebellion dropped her bags by her sides and reached up to pull her shirt above her tits. She flashed her boobs at her retreating mother's back and stuck her tongue out in defiance, then her common sense returned and she realised that she was still standing next to a public road. She giggled to herself as she wondered what had come over her, then she covered herself up again and got back to unpacking the car.

*****

After a couple of trips all the shopping was finally transferred to the kitchen, then distributed into the fridge, freezer and cupboards. Tessa was finally excused from her duties and she walked back upstairs, yawning loudly as she stretched her arms above her head, then she pushed open her door and walked inside her room.

'What... hey, what the hell are you doing?' There sat on her bed was her sister Jasmine, and to Tessa's absolute horror she was carefreely scrolling through her laptop. Jasmine glanced up and grinned when she saw her.

'Oh, hey Tess.'

One fact that will become very important to the plot is that Tessa and Jasmine were identical twins, and they really were completely indistinguishable from one another. Their faces matched perfectly, they were exactly the same height, the same weight, and neither of them ever felt the need to work out so their bodies even looked the same too. Their personalities were pretty different though, and whilst they loved each other deep down, sometimes very deep down, they still regularly argued and bickered even though they were nearing their nineteenth birthdays. Although they were obviously the same age it was Tessa who came across as the more mature one, whilst Jasmine was a bit more of a free spirit, and definitely the more irritating of the two sisters.

They'd intentionally altered their appearances over the years so that they didn't look too similar. Tessa wore contacts, had long straight hair which she kept up in a bun, and typically dressed conservatively in long sleeved jumpers and hoodies. Conversely Jasmine had decided to steer into the whole big titty goth girl look by wearing cute glasses and dying a streak of pink into her curled black hair, as well as getting a nose piercing and stealing all the boys' attention by wearing provocative crop tops and pleated skirts to flaunt her outrageous cleavage and thick pale thighs. This morning however she was dressed in her pyjamas as she snooped through her sister's laptop, an act of aggression which even by her standards was a gross violation of Tessa's privacy.

'That's mine, give it back here now!' Tessa furiously flung herself onto to the duvet and reached over to slam the computer's screen shut, and Jasmine flinched back in surprise.

'Woah careful, or you'll break it.'

The fuming Tessa turned to look accusingly at her sister. 'Why the fuck were you going through my stuff? That's private, what is the matter with you?'

Jasmine smirked impishly back at her, she clearly wasn't at all sorry for what she'd done, or concerned in the slightest that she'd been caught.

'I mean you left your laptop unlocked, lying open on your bed in full view from the doorway... really Tess, what did you think was going to happen?'

'I thought you were meant to be at work...' Tessa silently cursed herself, normally she was meticulous when it came to hiding any traces of her erotica, or making sure she was home alone when she got out her vibrator, but today it seemed that her sister hadn't been out of the house as she had initially thought. Jasmine just laughed and shook her head.

123456...9