All Comments on 'Natalie-Alone Ch. 04'

by Poisonlove

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hard to figure out

hi, even though i like this story it does have some problems. For example you keep forgetting to put quotation marks (") and you use the ellipsis (...) too many times.

Its hard to figure out what someone is actually saying out loud and what someone is just thinking.

Also its hard to figure out who's talking.

As for the story, i like where this is going. Put character descriptions as you see fit. :)

PoisonlovePoisonloveover 11 years agoAuthor
I really appreciate your comments

Ok, so I believe you (anonymous) would like to know more about Michael and Sandra...well, that might depend on whether or not the story will change or just conclude it as I have it.

For the rest....thank you it really helps but i'm missing my previous editor... the editor who helped in here did a good job though if he/she is still available I'll ask for assistance in that....and will definitely look over for more information. (if you are willing for some editing, I won't mind either; it's not easy to get an editor)

BE ADVISED that Chapter 5 should be online tomorrow so don't get mad for the same errors!! ;D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPoisonlove@Poisonlove
29 Followers
Update on FatDad: as of 1/24/2023 Hello everybody! From time to time i'm asked about Fatdad and whether he is writing or not....this is your message to you all: "Thanks for this! I am well and still thinking about what/where to continue my writing. I’ve stalled out since R...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES