Natalie Portman's Wild Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I opened the booth. She looked like a completely different woman. Her hair was down, the entire room smelled like cum, and sweat. Her hair was down, her small tits bounced with each pump. She dealt with both holes at the same time. She jerked both their cocks and took turns slurping the heads. She looked back at me like her dad walked in on her changing, a doe eyed girl in the head lights.

"It's just me." I whispered.

"They just keep coming." She said. Her chest had drying splotches of cum on it, and the folds in her shorts were collecting small piles of cum.

" I'll help out. There are a couple of hot black guys out their we, just got to get these guys taken care of.

I knelt down beside her almost slipping in a shot of cum.

She focused on hers, and I focused on mine. They were right on the edge, and they busted in our mouths fast, she spit the cum to the side I swallowed.

"Thanks." one of the men said, gruffly.

" Your welcome." She said politely, as she absent mindedly rubbed her pussy, through he tight cloth gym shorts, a wet spot form on the camel toe.

I heard his belt buckle hitting the floor.

" I heard you like niggas, you think you can take two." The deep voiced man said behind the wall.

"mhhmm" She said. I could tell she wanted this, it's what she has been waiting for.

The man stuck his big hand through the top hole, she pushed her breasts words his hand, but he gripped her throat instead.

"You really a little JAP."

"uhh... no, I'm Jewish." She said innocently.

The man laughed to himself.

"Come here bitch." He said putting his lips to the glory hole, and pulling her to the top hole, even with the tall heels she barely made it., she leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss.

I heard him unzipping. I saw him kissing her, his thick black lips enveloping her, their tongue s grazing each other, before they sucked each other's lips. He pulled off first.

"Is that what you're looking for baby." The man said with a baritone voice.

She pulled back, trying to catch her breath. Her smile, turned to nervous excitement when she looked down, at his thick, veiny black cock.

She swallowed audibly. "It's really big." She whispered to herself.

She got on her knees, the thick cock at eyes level. It was full hard already. It was centimeters from her face.

"Come on baby, don't be scared." The baritone voiced man said.

She leaned in and gave it a sniff.

" you smell good." She said before giving it a gentle kiss.

She gripped it softly. Her hand barely wrapped around his thick cock, It was probably the biggest one she touched, it was probably about 8 inches long, and thick.

She lifted his shaft and kissed his balls, before licking them.

"Your sweaty, sorry to keep you waiting." She said. Nearly going cross eyed staring up at it.

"Use your mouth bitch." The man said, through groans.

Natalie stretched her jaw as much as possible, sticking out her smooth pink tongue, over her bottom row, and putting her top lip over her teeth, someone's had been reading Cosmo.

She sucked him gently, she tried to deep throat but gaged quickly, before continuing

I didn't like girls, but it was exciting to see her suck go. Someone so prudish act like such a slut. Not to mention the celebrity factor, knowing that such the media's good girl was sucking black cock in a glory hold made this worth it.

She slobbered on it.

"Watch the teeth, white girl." The man's voice reverberated.

She pulled her mouth off. Breathing heavily, her eyes were watery her makeup was starting to run. She breathed like an animal her small breasts bounced up and down, her mouth had slobber on the side, her now naked chest had cum stains all over it.

Before long, she was pumping her mouth, the man used her throat like a flesh flight. Before the man came deep in her throat. Her face dripping with tears, she sniffed up a little snot.

"Thank you bitch." The man said.

She wiped away the tears and wiped the cum from the side of her mouth.

"You're welcome." She said, looking through the hole, wanting to see what's next.

I finished the man on my side, and another, before Natalie got her second.

"That was hot." I said.

She giggled, looking down at herself.

"Yeah." She said rubbing herself, harder. "I'm really horny, I need to get fucked."

"You ready for that nigger dick?" He asked

"Yes Sir." She said almost subconsciously. I wondered if she ever spoke like this with her boyfriends, I doubted it.

Natalie bit her lip, looking through the hole.

"Stop stroking it, I want that black dick."

He pushed his fat rod through the hold, I licked my lips, as he did, it was only semi hard, and was already at least 6 inches.

"I bet you do, you little college cock sucker."

She sniffed it with her big nose, between kisses all over his. She put the plump mushroom head in between her lips, and gave it a short hard suck. Kissing down his black shaft, pulling him through until his hairy black balls were against the hole.

I was gay, but the passion was turning me on. I scooped up some of the cum puddles, and started jerkng myself off, watching intently as she struggled to keep her eyes open as pushed his meat into her mouth, her skills were impressive, maybe she had been practicing with that dildo.

She pulled off, the cock, sucking his balls.

"Jerk it while you suck bitch."

She did as she was told, his hairy, sweaty black balls in her filling her mouth as stroked up and down his staff. It was fully erect now. I hadn't seen one that big in a while, I felt a little jealous.

"You a little princess aint you?" He asked with his gruff voice. His big hands gripped the top of the drywall, he tried to pound her mouth.

She was gagging, barely able to breath.

"Can I fuck you?" She asked.

"What bitch?" I asked, his cock casting a shadow on her pretty white face.

"Can I fuck you sir?" She asks, in a breathy voice.

"Yeah baby." The deep voice rings from the other side.

Natalie looked at me and mouthed "Do you have a condom?"

I reached into my pocket and found a trojan magnum condom. She goes to rip it open with her teeth, but stops, apparently not losing all her sensibilities. Ripped it open with her French nails. She rolls the condom on him with some trouble, it gets a stuck on the head.

"I don't know if a magnum is going to fit." She said, her eyes getting big.

She manages to get it all the way down.

She moves into a doggy style pose, lifts her leg and looks underneath balancing, drunkly, on her high heels. And pressed the tip of his rod against, her pussy lips, slowly pushing it inside of her.

She grits her teeth, closing her eyes, breathing heavy, suddenly it seems as if it had gone far enough in, that it got past some kind of barrier. Because it slipped in easily, as if all her muscles relaxed. She moaned powerfully. Her eye were wide, her mouth was open, moaning with each movement, she closed her eyes as she pushed down, taking it as much she could, a few inches at first, rocking back and forth, taking a little more with each stroke. She pinches her nipples, her foot against the wall, keeping her pussy as wide as possible. I took a closer look, putting my head against the dry wall, but quickly pulled it off, after I felt the pounding of his pelves against the wall.

"Fuck me." She said, twisting her nipples, pushing against the hole.

Each stroke revealed, more and more pussy juice on his cock, it was glistening, veiny, and rock hard.

She was getting close, her pussy was pressed right against the hole, taking all eight inches of his black cock, her pussy, just a puffy pink ring around his charcoal black pole, as he pounded it. Her legs quivered, she moaned in with each of her breaths, in rhythm with his strokes, her toes curled, and her body convulsed.

The man behind the wall orgasmed, he stopped his smooth rhythmic motions, and let out his load with a few spasmic bursts. I heard his body slumping against the wall.

Natalie stayed still, letting his cock fall out naturally as it went soft. After a few moments, it slipped out with a pussy fart. His black rod, becoming a black snake, the condom hung heavy with his thick chunky load. Natalie turned around, her clothes completely off at this point.

"I can say I fucked a black guy now." She said, turning around.

She saw the load, it must have been a shot glass worth of cum. She reached out and pulled the condom off tying the end. "Did you like that mister?" She asked in a girly voice.

"Yeah, you did good, for a college girl. Give me a good by kiss.

She leaned to the hole sticking her lips out against and he gave her another kiss.

She held up the full condom next to her face. Smiling.

She came over giving me a big hug, before kissing me lightly on the lips

"You did great tonight; I can't believe you went through with it." I said.

"Thank you for bringing me here, I wouldn't have done it without you."

She reached down and started gently stroking my cock.

I had mixed feelings, I didn't like girl, but her hands were soft, and she had a good rhythm.

She gave me another kiss.

"What are you doing?" I asked, laughing as I did.

"I just want to thank you." She said.

I let her we kneeled together, half cuddled, as she strokes me, after a minute or so, I came, it was a strong orgasm.

"I love you mike." She said.

"I love you too Natalie." I replied.

We both relaxed, another dick popped through the glory hole, but we ignored it. We didn't see each other much after that night, but we always had that memory.

- Thank you for reading.

12