Natalie Pt. 01

Story Info
Natalie begins her sexual journey.
2.4k words
4.28
19k
20
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
372 Followers

I had turned sixteen when lockdown started, school closed, learning was online and dates and the like didn't happen. Now, two years later, I was of age but had led a very sheltered few years and like many my age, I was very inexperienced in the way of the world. This is my story, of how my life has evolved in the past few months since my eighteenth birthday.

I was laying on my bed having just finished some course work and wondering what to do next when I heard a sort of moaning coming from mum's bedroom. Not sure what it was, if she had hurt herself or was perhaps unwell, I got off my bed and headed to her room, her door was just a little bit open. Something stopped my rushing in to see if she was okay, looking through the door crack I could see her reflected in her wardrobe door mirror, she was laying nude on her bed. I had seen mum nude many times so that was nothing new, but what she was doing was new, and it was something I had no idea about.

Mum had what looked like a plastic bar or rod in her hand and was holding it between her legs. I could hear a vibration noise and mum was moaning and pulling a really strange face. I was fascinated, I couldn't stop watching but was scared I would be caught. Dad was out and so there was only mum and me at home. Mum gasped and took in a big gulp of air and lifted her bottom high off the bed and she let out the biggest moan yet. I was frozen, I couldn't stop watching as she lay there, the rod thing in her hand still making a buzzing noise. There was obviously an on/off switch on it and with her other hand she stopped the buzzing and dropped the rod on the bed.

Before she could see me, I crept back to my room and lay on the bed, my ear buds in, listening to music, thinking about what mum had been doing, something I had never seen before, and up until then I had never even thought about touching myself with something other than my fingers. 

Deep in my thoughts, Mum startled me, I hadn't heard her come into my room, and as she touched my shoulder, I jumped.

"Shit mum, you made me jump."

"Don't swear Nat, it is unladylike." Mum had dressed, jeans and a jumper, and I hoped she wasn't aware I had just been watching her. "I am going to the shops, I will be about an hour, do you want to come, or do you want me to get anything for you?"  

"No mum, if you don't mind, I am just going to stay here and listen to my music."

I got up and watched from my parents' bedroom window as mum drove off the drive and gave her a couple of minutes to make sure she had not forgotten something and had to come back. Deciding the coast was clear I opened the drawer in mum's bedside table, and there it was. I picked it up and held it. It was rubbery to the feel, round and had a slight point at one end. At the other end was what looked like a button, which of course I pressed. 

I almost dropped it, I was surprised at how it felt. It buzzed and vibrated in my hand. I pressed the button again and the vibrations increased and then another press and it all stopped and went quiet. I am not sure why, but I bought it to my nose and sniffed, it had a familiar smell, the smell I guess of a woman, my mum.

I rushed back to my room, my mum's toy in hand and quickly undressed and lay on the bed. I needed to see what this was like, why was my mum using it, was it better than her fingers, or better even than my dad?

I pressed the button and the vibrations started. I touched myself by my clitty, just gently, to see how it felt. Oh my, wow, that created a real tickle inside me. Feeling brave I moved the toy down until it just vibrated my clitty and then I knew. I knew why my mum did this. A feeling that I had never experienced, it was like an intense pain but with overwhelming pleasure, and I realised I was gasping, taking in huge breaths, and then holding them as I pulsed.

I slid the toy down my valley, slowly, I was very wet, the toy slipping easily between my folds and then resting at my opening. Did I dare? Did I? I pushed the toy slowly inside me, bigger than a tampon, bigger than my finger, I slowly took it in, the vibrations now inside me.     

This was a real pleasure, not as intense or overpowering as when I touched my clitty, but a warmer, deeper pleasure. I slowly eased the toy back out and felt an emptiness as it left me, and a longing for the intensity of the pleasure I had felt when I had touched my clitty.

I pressed the tip against my clitty, softly, barely touching and my breath held, I could not gasp, I could not take in any more air and my back arched as the pleasure exploded through my body. I had never felt anything like it, never had touching myself given me so much pleasure. I felt wrecked, I was soaking, wet all over, my fanny warm and pulsing, my clitty throbbing, I could hardly move.

I didn't know how long mum had been gone, but I knew I needed to get her toy back into her bedside drawer before she came home. I got off my bed and padded into her room, returning the toy to her drawer and went back and laid on my bed.

Oh my God, I had to get myself one of those, but first I needed a shower.

I had been seeing Jason for a few weeks. We had kissed, a lot, and he had touched my boobs through my top, I had rubbed him through his trousers, but nothing more. I wasn't sure about how far I wanted to go, and after discovering my mum's toy and the pleasure I could give myself; I was in no hurry to go exploring with a boy. Well not yet anyway. Jase had texted me and said let's go for a walk through Dingle Wood as he hadn't enough money to go to town.

The day was nice and I had nothing else to do, not really, and mum and dad were both home doing stuff, so, yeah, I wanted to get away. I was wearing a t shirt and joggers, just slouchy joggers, probably okay for walking in the wood, but, nah, not as I was meeting Jason. I slipped the joggers off and put on my denim skirt and a thin jumper over my t shirt. Trainer socks and trainers and I was ready. I shouted bye to my parents and left. 

Dingle wood is about a twenty minute walk away, it is National Trust land and has a few walks and paths and some clearings here and there. I am no expert on trees, all I can say is that people like it in the Autumn as the leaves all change colour. Personally, that doesn't do it for me, it looks dead in winter, but is cool in summer, the leaves shading the paths and clearings from the sun.

Jason was waiting in the small car park off the main road, he was wearing a hoodie and jeans, and he hugged me and took my hand as we set off and walked along the longer path that goes around the farmers edge of the wood. This path is one that you hardly ever see anyone on, I guess because it is next to the farmers field that just has grass growing in it, I think that they cut it for hay for their horses, I am not sure, not something I have ever been interested in much.

We had been walking for about ten minutes I suppose, and Jase pulled me to him and kissed me. His lips were warm, and I sucked as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I felt his hand on my boob, pushing at my nipple through my jumper, and my breath jumped, a small feeling like electricity ran through my body. Jase lowered his hand and then I felt him on my skin as he went up under my jumper and T shirt. He pushed my bra up and played with my nipple. Honestly, I hate it that he pushed my bra up, it is such a faff trying to put my bra back in place, but the feeling of his hand on my boob was nice. I may have murmured encouraging noises. 

I had never done this before, but I felt brave. Until now I had only felt his cock through his clothes even though he had played with my boob, I had not felt sexy enough to touch him back, but after using mum's toy my interest had grown. I undid his belt, lowered his zip, and pushed his jeans down, and slipped my hand inside his pants. His cock was hard, and I mean hard, really hard, I kind of knew that boys get hard, but didn't realise just how much.

As I touched him, and then held his cock he gasped 'oh fuck Nat'. I moved my hand up and down a little as I knew how boys did it to themselves, and as I did, he kind of sagged. He took his hand from my jumper and taking my free hand he pulled us to the ground. He pulled his underpants down and I looked for the first time at a real cock, in the flesh, not on some twitter post. As I moved my hand up and down, the skin moved and a little of the inside of his cock showed. There was a small hole in the end, presumably where his wee came out, and the end was a red almost purple colour, unlike the skin on his cock which was just normal skin colour.

I gripped his cock as tightly as I could and moved my hand faster, pulling his skin down as far as I could on each stroke, the inside of his cock bulging out as I pulled the skin right down. He paid me no notice as I stroked him, his sole attention was on what I what I was doing, his head was tipped back and his eyes screwed tight. I was fascinated as I moved my hand, watching the inside of his cock appear and disappear as I stroked him. I hoped I was doing it right, I had never done it before, and he seemed to be enjoying it, so perhaps I was. 

"Oh Christ, don't stop" he cried out and he spurted, his white cream shooting out and I went as fast as I could and squeezing hard until the spurts stopped.

"Stop, enough," Jase panted and I let go of his cock, his white cream dripping down his thigh. "Oh fuck, that was fantastic" he said as he lay there getting his breath.

I lay back, that had been surprisingly hard work and I needed to catch my own breath. Well, that wasn't too bad I thought, hopefully I could satisfy him with that, rather than going the whole way, I wasn't ready for that yet. I felt Jase kiss me, his lips moist on mine and his hand crept up my leg. 'Oh' I thought, 'perhaps that wasn't enough.'

He ran his hand over my panties, tracing the outline of my fanny, it felt really odd, someone else touching me in my secret place. I liked it, I liked it a lot and I liked it even more when he slipped his hands inside my panties.

"Oh my God" he whispered, I guessed he was touching a girl for the first time, just as it had been my first time with a cock.

I was really wet, and his finger moved easily between my lips and he found my opening and pushed a finger inside me, oh wow, that felt odd. He started moving his finger in and out of me and as he pushed his finger in, his hand also pushed at my clitty, giving me small pulses of pleasure.

He pulled his finger out and I felt empty, empty until he pushed back in, and I realised he was using two fingers, stretching me as he fingered me. He pushed his fingers in as far as they would go, pressing hard on my clitoris and then I had the weirdest feeling, I think he was wiggling his fingers in different directions, it felt so strange yet very sexy.

He took my hand and placed it on his cock, it wasn't as hard as earlier, but it was getting that way. I started to stroke him again, gripping him tightly, trying to time my hand movements with his fingers going in and out of me. He got harder and started to grunt a little. He rolled toward me and tried to lay on me, but I wouldn't let him, I was not ready for that, not yet. I pulled away before things went too far. 

He was still hard and I knew what I wanted to do, I stroked him hard and fast, harder and faster than before and he jerked and his cock erupted again. Not as much as before, but still he finished and I loved watching his cream come from his cock, cream that I had brought out. I cupped his balls, feeling them in my hand, so strange, so cool to the touch, nothing like I had experienced before, I was almost jealous.

He wanted to know when we could do it all and I said I didn't know, not yet, and that he had to learn how to finish me the way I had finished him. He was surprised, he didn't know girls could finish. How new to this we both were.

Atomica24
Atomica24
372 Followers