Natalie Pt. 02

Story Info
Dad gives the third degree.
2.1k words
4.12
8.1k
9
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 31 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
301 Followers

When I got home mum was out. She had gone to Gran's; she is normally gone a few hours as she tends to do Grans ironing and stuff. Dad was sat on the settee, he called me to sit down with him.

"Seeing your boyfriend?" He asked. I suppose Jase was my boyfriend.

"Yeah, just for a bit."

"What did you do?" Dad asked.

"Oh we just went to Dingle Wood."

"No Nat, I asked you what, not where." Crumbs, dad seemed in a funny mood.

"We just walked through the woods, he talked a bit about the car he wants to buy."

"Are you sure that's all you did?"

"Dad!"

"Well? I need to know that you are being careful."

"Careful of what dad? It is just the woods, nothing is going to happen in the woods dad, really."

"I am not daft Nat. He kissed you, yes?"

This was embarrassing, I couldn't speak, so I just nodded.

"And did he touch you, Nat, did he?"

I didn't know where to look and I guess I should have just lied and said no, but for some reason I could never lie to my dad, he would always know when I was lying. I nodded again.

"And did you touch him Nat?"

I nodded.

"Look at me Nat, tell me, what did he do, where did he touch you?"

"Dad, I don't want to talk about this with you, it is personal, it is between me and Jase." I turned away, I did not want to see dad's face.

"You keep looking at me girl, now then Natalie, where did he touch you?"

I was silent for a moment, this was awful, what could I say, I didn't want to tell.

"Where Nat, where?"

I pointed to my boob. "Here dad, he touched me here."

"And were you clothed or had you taken clothes off? Was he touching your breasts, your nipples?"

"Dad!"

"Well? Tell me."

"I was clothed, he put his hand up my jumper, and under my bra, I was dressed dad. It was just a bit of a cuddle dad, that's all."

"Did you touch him?"

Again I was silent, I couldn't speak, what could I say?

"Speak up girl" Dad sounded a little bit angry.

"Yes." I said quietly.

"Was he naked, did he take his clothes off?"

"No he wasn't naked. Dad, I just undid his zip and put my hand inside."

"You felt his penis?"

Oh crumbs this was getting awful, why was my dad making this so uncomfortable? "Dad, please stop."

"No Nat, if you feel responsible enough to carry on like this, I need to know that you understand the implications. Now, you felt his penis?"

Quietly I replied, "yes".

"And how was it, what did you feel?" "Dad, what do you mean, I don't have a lot compare to, it didn't feel like I expected, okay, can we leave it at that dad, I am really uncomfortable talking about this?"

"No Natalie, you have to be able to talk to me or your mum about anything, and if a boy ever makes you feel uncomfortable, you need to be able to know that you can talk to us and come to us for help. Now, tell me. How did it feel?"

"Dad, okay." I began to understand where dad was coming from and I relaxed a little, but it still felt odd. Wrong almost. "His co... penis was hard and as I touched it and held it, it got harder."

"Okay and how did that make you feel?"

"I am not sure, a little tingly and a little exited I think."

"Tingly where Nat?"

I pointed between my legs.

"Your vagina?"

I nodded.

"Well, what did you do after you touched him?"

I didn't know what words to use, so I just moved my hand up and down.

"You masturbated him?"

"Yes dad."

"All the way?"

"Yes." "And how did that make you feel?"

"I don't know, sexy I guess, and in control I think."

"You knew what you were doing?"

"Dad, no, not really, I had never done it before, I have never even seen one before never mind touched one."

"And how did it feel when he finished, when you saw him ejaculate, you saw what happened?"

"Yes dad, his penis spurted and I felt good that I had done that, that is was because of me that he had spurted, and I felt good inside."

"Then what, did he touch you?"

"Yes."

"Come on Natalie, tell me, what did he do?"

I gulped I think, I certainly took a big breath, this was difficult, these are not things people like to share. "Jase put his hand up my skirt and rubbed me through my panties."

My dad wriggled in his seat as if he was uncomfortable. Good, I hope that he was as embarrassed about this as I was. "Is that all?" he asked.

"No dad."

"What then? What did he do Natalie?"

"He pulled my panties down and put a finger inside me."

"Just inside you, just a finger?"

"Dad!"

"Well, did he move it?"

"Yes dad he moved it in and out and pressed on my clitty with his hand."

Dad wriggled again, and he did look uncomfortable I looked down, i don't know why, but I looked down at his crotch and could see a bulge, a very big looking bulge. Oh my God was my dad hard like Jase had been. I felt a feeling of power and all my embarrassment seemed to fade away.

"Yes dad, he moved his finger inside me and then he pulled it out and I felt empty, and then when he put it back inside me, he used two fingers and rocked them around inside me and I could see that he was getting hard again so I reached out and held his cock." I didn't feel the need to use proper words, slang would do. I knew we had crossed a line.

Dad made a small coughing noise, as if clearing his throat, "what then Nat, did you go any further?"

I looked at dad and then I looked down at his lump. Dad must have known I could see he was hard.

"I made him hard dad, so it was right that I should, well, you know?"

Dad looked at me and smiled. "So, you think if you make a boy get hard that you should deal with it?"

"Well yes, I suppose."

"You suppose? Any boy that is, any time?"

"Well no. No, it is just I was with him, and we were being, well, don't know, we were kissing and touching and stuff."

"You were being intimate then?"

"Yes, I suppose that we were."

"And so, you were holding his penis and what did you do then?"

"I you know, I moved my hand again and made him spurt again."

I looked at my dad again and moved my eyes down again. He knew what I was looking at and I stared, I stared at his hardness bulging in his trousers. I did not know if it was uncomfortable or hurt or what, I just knew that talking about what I had done with Jase had made my dad get hard.

"So, would you say that we are talking in an intimate way Nat, you and me, now?"

I felt as if I was trapped and could see no way out. "Yes dad."

"So, if you make a boy hard when you are being intimate, you feel that you should do something about it, that it is your responsibility to help him?"

"Well, yes, if we were in an intimate moment, you know, alone together."

"Well Nat, are we being intimate?"

"Yes dad"

"Are we alone?"

"Yes dad."

"And you can see what you have done, can't you?"

"Yes dad."

"So, what do you think you should do?"

I didn't say anything, what could I say? I didn't think about right or wrong. I was inexperienced. I put my hand on his bulge and pressed. It was hard, like Jase had been. I undid my dad's trouser button and pulled his zip down. He raised himself a little off the settee and pulled his trousers and his pants down.

My dad's cock was big and hard, about the same I think than Jase, and his balls were large and hung down more.

"You know what to do, you can see what you have done." My dad said as he took my hand and put it on his cock. "Well Nat, I am waiting. Do for me what you did for your boyfriend"

I squeezed my fingers around my dad's cock, yes, he was about the same size as Jase, and I moved my hand up and down. I squeezed as hard as I could and moved my hand as fast as I could, watching the skin on my dad's cock move up and down, the top of his cock hidden by the skin and then revealed as I pulled the skin all the way down.

As I moved, I heard a slapping noise as my hand went all the way down. I don't know if this happened with Jase, I hadn't noticed, but now it seemed very loud, and I remembered it was a sound I had heard when dad was taking a shower. Did he do this to himself in the bathroom I wondered?

This was taking longer than with Jase, was I perhaps doing it wrong? I squeezed as hard as I could and went as fast as I could but still nothing seemed to happen. "Did he fuck you?" Dad asked.

I stopped and looked at my dad, "No, I wouldn't let him."

"So, you haven't done that yet?"

"No."

"Take your panties off."

"What? Why dad?"

"Just do as you are told Nat, get your panties off now."

I raised myself up and pulled my panties down and slid them over my ankles. I felt naked, even though I still had the rest of my clothes on. "Kneel on the settee" my dad said, "kneel away from me, point your arse to me."

I did as I was told and I felt him lift my skirt, revealing my backside to his gaze. I felt his fingers slide down my bum and press into my fanny, it seems I was quite wet and he had no difficulty as he slipped his finger in and out of me.

"Jesus Natalie, you are soaking, you are so wet, wetter than your mum ever gets." As he spoke he had stood and was behind me and I could feel his cock brush against my bottom.

"I am glad you didn't let him fuck you Nat" Dad said, and as he spoke he pushed himself to me and his cock pressed into me. My dad was inside me. His was the first cock I had ever had in me. Oh God it felt so big, it was like a fist inside me, I was sure I was ruined, that nothing would fit inside me properly again, that my tampons would fall out, and then I felt him pull back. The relief as he began to leave me and then he pushed back in, hard, the sound of a slap as his stomach hit my bottom and he buried his cock fully inside me.

He was fucking me. Faster and faster, his cock filling me, a pressure inside that I have never felt, and I thought he would never stop, I felt giddy as he fucked me and I began to cry as he did it. He didn't care whether I wanted to or not, he just took me as if I were his to use.

"Oh God Natalie, you are so tight" dad said as he slammed hard into me, harder than before and he jerked himself against me, pressing hard into me, holding himself against me for a few moments, and then I felt the pressure release, his cock was softening and as my fanny spasmed, it pushed him out of me.

"Jeez Nat, what a fuck." These were not the words I wanted hear from my dad.

"You better go and have a good shower, my spunk is dripping out of your vagina, you sure don't want your mum to see that."

I grabbed my panties and ran upstairs and into the bathroom and pulled my clothes of as quick as I could and dived into the shower. I unscrewed the shower head and pushed the hose inside me, I didn't want any of his cream in me, I needed to wash it all out. I didn't care if I would cause myself harm, I just wanted to wash away what my dad had done.

Atomica24
Atomica24
301 Followers