Natalie Pt. 07

Story Info
Natalie rebuffs her dad, Ash comes round.
1.9k words
4.51
3.6k
8
0

Part 7 of the 40 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was a quiet day. No college for me, Jase was busy, mum was at Gran's, dad was out somewhere, and I was home alone, alone with my thoughts, sat just in my panties. Why had I licked and kissed Ash's fanny? Did that make me a lesbian, not that it mattered? I though not, because I still loved the feeling of a cock and would much prefer a cock inside me than a toy and preferred a boy licking my fanny, although I had yet to experience a girls touch down there, I wasn't rushing to get the experience. I just didn't know why I had done it to Ash. A week ago, I hadn't really any thoughts about sex, hadn't even experienced it, yet now my whole life seemed to revolve around it.

I was thinking about mum's toy, and whether I might go and get it and have a play when I heard the front door open. Oh crumbs, I had hoped for a few hours alone. It was, of course, dad.

"What you doing sweetheart?" Dad had just walked in to my room, in fairness my door was open as I thought I was going to be alone.

"Dad! I haven't got any clothes on, how about some privacy, please?"

"Don't be silly, after what we have been up to recently, you and I, there is nothing to hide."

"That is not the point dad, and you know it. Why are you home?"

"Can't I come home and see my favourite girl?"

"Dad, mum should be your favourite girl, not me."

"Well, yes, but she is not here, and you are, so, of all the girls here, you are my favourite. I wondered if you might want to explore a little more?"

"Dad, no, please, not really."

"Why not sweetheart? What is wrong with a little personal time with your dad?"

"Dad, you are my dad, not my boyfriend and I don't think you and I should be doing that stuff, okay?"

"But sweetheart, you make me so hard, the very thought of your sweet fanny drives me crazy."

"Dad, no, either wait till mum gets home and do it with her or go and do it to yourself. It is not my job to deal with that." I had done some searching on the internet, always tricky because you never know what your parents can and can't see in terms of your online history, but I did, and I know dad and daughter is wrong and illegal. I don't want to lose my dad and I don't want him and mum to split up, so, no. I have decided that I won't. I can't take away that we have, but that doesn't mean it has to happen again.

"Oh sweetheart, just one last little time baby girl, just once?"

He was giving me that sorrowful look and I was in two minds, I hesitated and at that point he came over and kissed me, and as he kissed, he held my boobs and then pushed me back on the bed and kissed me through my panties. Oh crumbs it felt good, oh so good, the electricity started in my crotch and I knew that I was wet and ready. Dad began to pull at my panties and my resolve almost vanished.

"No dad, please." I managed and tried to twist away from him, but his hand was inside my panties and then his finger was inside me, wiggling.

"Dad, no, please, no. Stop it."

"Don't you want it sweetheart, don't you want some fun time with daddy?"

"Dad, no. I mean no." My body didn't mean no, it wanted my dad to have me right then, to pull my panties off and put his cock inside me and shag me. But I knew it was wrong, and I had to make a stand. If dad forced me, then I would have to tell mum, and I did not want to do that.

Dad sat back up, "okay sweetheart, that is okay, if you don't want to then we won't, I won't ever force you, and neither should anyone else. If anyone wants you to have sex and you don't want to, then you tell them forcefully no, just like you did me. I still want to though; I can't take that away."

"I am not cross with you dad, and I am not saying it wouldn't be nice, I am saying it is wrong and I am saying I don't want to. I don't mind cuddles when I am dressed, but I don't want to see you naked and I don't want to touch you, or you touch me in that way, and I don't want you to see me naked. Please dad, give mum those things, not me."

Dad got up and smiled. "Okay sweetheart, no problem, just remember, if our bedroom door is closed, no peaking. I don't know what it is, but the past few days I have been feeling so very sexy."

"Yes dad." My dad left and went downstairs. I don't know if he came home for some other reason, and finding me home, thought he would take the opportunity, but I was determined. No, not with my dad. Only with Jase, and I had been feeling very sexy the past few days too. After a while dad shouted up that he was leaving and to tell mum he would be home at around five thirty and see me later.

I was all a fluster. My body had nearly betrayed me. It wanted sex, it wanted my dad's cock inside, it wanted the thrusting. I wanted to hear the slap slap of my dad's belly as he pounded his hard cock inside me. After the door shut I went down and slid the bolt, I did not want any more surprises. I went to get mum's toy, I would have to make do with that.

I opened mum's bedside drawer, but it wasn't there. What? Where could she have put it. I carefully looked through all their drawers, but I couldn't find her toy anywhere. Did she realise I had found it and so had hidden it so I couldn't use it?

Oh crumbs what now. I felt so itchy in a sex sort of way, I was beginning to be annoyed with myself for stopping my dad from giving me what I needed, I was remembering his cock inside me, how it felt, the pressure, the feeling of being filled. I texted Ash.

It took her around thirty minutes to get to me. I showered whilst I waited and running the shower head over my clitty only made things worse, I was so aroused, more I think than ever before. I needed some relief, relief I couldn't give myself.

"I hoped that you would call me," Ash said when I opened the door to her. "I can't stop thinking about yesterday and what you did to me."

I wanted to try and play it cool, but I was so desperate to get her clothes off and for her to do things to me. I almost pushed her against the door and fingered her, but I didn't, I just let my robe gape open a little.

"Oh? We did have a nice time didn't we?" I said as coolly as I could, my heart feeling as if it was going to burst out of my chest any moment.

"I dreamt about you last night Nat, all night."

"Did you? What was I doing, was it fun?"

"Shall we go up to your room and I can tell you everything?"

"Okay Ash, you don't want a drink or anything?"

"Nat, no." With that Ash went up stairs and into my bedroom. I dead locked the front door and followed her up, making sure to shut my bedroom door behind me. Ash had already got her top off, as she pulled her jeans off I let my robe slip off my shoulders and fall to the floor.

"What were you dreaming Ash?" I asked, my eyes locking on her dark brown eyes, trying hard not to look down at her boobs or her ever so inviting fanny.

"We were kissing."

"Oh?"

"Yes, and as our mouths pressed, you let your hand go down and touch me."

I was right in front of Ash and I tipped my head and gently kissed her lips, my hand cupping her left boob, my fingers on her hard dark nipple. "Here?" I asked between kisses.

"Lower," she answered softly.

I let go of her boob and ran my fingers across her stomach and rested them on her sex, her long lips wrapping around a finger, hot and inviting.

"Here?"

"mmm" she murmured and pressed her lips harder against mine. We lay on the bed, still kissing, and then I moved my head down and licked her left boob, the finger on my right-hand teasing and easing its way into the valley of her sex, her hot sex lips wrapping themselves around.

I went lower and ran my tongue around her navel, and then I was at her sex. I licked at her clitty, my fingers sliding up her valley and then down towards her opening, rimming, teasing and gently dipping in, just a nail, just a little.

This felt so odd, yet satisfying. I could almost feel in myself the sensations that I was giving Ash. At the back of my mind, it still felt a little unsatisfying. The truth was I wanted a cock inside me, I wanted to feel Jase as he pounded his stomach against me, and I had been so close to relenting when dad tried to, but no. I was determined, my boyfriend only. Ash, a girl, didn't count.

Ash suddenly bucked up, her back arching and she jumped and clamped her legs around me and she cried out "shit, shit, aarrghhh." I guessed she had finished.

"Oh, that was the best cum ever" she said as she relaxed and lay back on the bed, panting a little and the lips of her fanny were still quivering. 'Impressive' I thought as I lay back hoping that I was about to get some much needed attention.

Ash turned and kissed me, her lips pressing against mine and I felt her fingers at my fanny. "Your yoni is so much prettier than mine," she said, "I hate that mine hangs out, it is so ugly."

"Oh God, no, I love your fanny and the boys will too, it is so beautiful," I whispered back as her fingers slid up and down my valley, teasing at my clitty, and then my opening. Ash moved down the bed and I felt her tongue on my clitty, softly she lapped and circled it, pulling away, leaving me wanting, and then another gossamer touch. A gentle suck then a sharp nip, and fingers circling my opening, dipping in and pulling out, she was a tease bringing me to a massive ending.

"Cum for me" she whispered as she pushed her fingers deep inside me and sucked harder on my clitty, and I obliged. I know I screamed, I know I spasmed, I know I was wetter than a waterfall and I know I couldn't breath as the explosion of pleasure rolled through me in ways I have never felt. Oh my...