Natalie Pt. 06

Story Info
Natalie and Ashara play with a rabbit.
2.7k words
4.49
2.7k
5
0

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
265 Followers

When I got home dad was out, and mum was doing something in the kitchen. I gave mum a quick kiss and went up for a shower. I was sat on my bed with a towel round me when mum tapped on the door. "You okay love?" She asked.

"Fine mum, Ashara is a bit down in the dumps 'cus her dad won't allow her to see any boys."

"Well, I guess that is their culture, I don't know much about it, but, what about you and boys, is it serious with Jason?"

Oh, here it is, the third degree. I had been expecting it. "Well, you know, I like being with him."

"Have you had sex yet?"

"Mum!" I am sure I went bright red.

"Well sweetheart, people do that, all my concern is that you are safe, I don't want you getting pregnant or worse, any diseases."

"Yes mum if we do do it, then we will take precautions."

"Nicely avoided. I am serious. I guess you know how everything works, what goes where, what is nice, what is not."

"Yes mum." I was absolutely not going to explain any further.

"Just remember, if you do not want to do something, if you are uncomfortable about something, it is okay to say No, and to walk away."

"Yes mum, but well, you know, what if I, you know, make him, well, you know, hard?"

"It won't kill him sweetheart. Boys get hard all the time, they just have to learn to live with it. You certainly do not have to do anything about it."

Well that was news. I wonder how dad would react if I said no. Anyway, I liked that I made Jase hard and I liked him doing it to me. "Okay mum, you don't have to worry, I know what goes where, how to be safe and how to say no."

"Well, if you are home with your boyfriend, and your bedroom door is shut, we will know not to disturb you, okay?"

"Yes mum." As if I was ever going to do anything with Jase whilst mum or dad were in the house.

"Okay, and don't forget you can talk to me about anything, and your dad too, although you might feel awkward talking to your dad, but you can, just remember that."

"Yes mum."

Luckily, I think, dad did not come and bother me in my room, so I just stayed undressed after tea and lay in bed, and exchanged a few sexy texts with Jase, he did suggest that we take selfies of ourselves naked and send them to each other, but I wasn't in the mood for that. Ash sent me a text saying she was going to Tesco to buy 'something' and would I like to go over tomorrow morning as her mum and dad would be out and she would be alone, and she was allowed a girlfriend over. I had college in the afternoon, so the morning was fine, so I said yes.

I woke early and went for a shower, and dad walked in just as I got in. "Dad!"

"Your mum is downstairs, don't panic, I need to wee." He opened his dressing gown and stood in front of the toilet. I could hear the sound of his wee even over the noise of the shower, and I tried to ignore him as he did what he needed to. He washed his hands and then turned to me, his dressing gown open and his cock was hanging down a bit, it kind of looked half hard. "You can have it if you want sweetheart."

"Dad, no, I am still a bit sore. Let me just shower." I wasn't in any way sore, but I really did not want to mess around with my dad, that was just confusing, and Ash had pretty much said it was wrong, even though I hadn't let on what I had done with my dad, or even hinted. No that was way too private. Dad just smiled and left, leaving the bathroom door a little open as he went.

I finished my shower, flushed the loo because dad hadn't, 'cus it would have made the shower go too hot', and I put my robe on. "You really should keep the bathroom door shut if you are in there sweetheart, you are a woman now, not a little girl," mum said as she walked past, 'especially when your dad is home, I am sure he doesn't want to accidentally see you without your clothes, or even sat on the loo."

"No mum, sorry, I will be more careful, sorry." No point in saying anything about dad, mum would just not understand and probably would not believe me anyway.

Bra, top, pants and skirt and my trainers and I was ready. I got my college stuff and headed over to Ashara's, planning on staying there till it was time for college, hopefully I could grab some lunch with her.

"Hello Natalie," Ashara's mum said as Ash let me in, "I'm in a rush, so hello and goodbye. Have a nice time girls."

"Mum is running late, dad has been out for hours already. Just you wait to see what I got from Tesco last night. It'll blow your mind." Ash took my hand and hurried me up to her room.

"What is it, show me?" I said as we got into her room.

"No, wait till mum has gone, I don't want her to come in and see it."

I think I guessed what she had bought at this point. "I think that you should see Gentra's brother. You can say that you are going to her house, but can see her brother, you can play with his cock I bet."

"No way, he is stupid and smelly, and he would not be able to keep it a secret, he would tell everyone and then it would get back to my parents and I would be in real trouble.' We heard Ash's mum shout goodbye and then the front door slammed. Ash ran and looked out of her parent's bedroom window. "She's finally gone" Ash called.

She came back into the room and reached under her mattress. "I have to find a better place to hide it, but here it is, look." It was a toy like mum's. I thought it would be.

"Have you tried it yet?"

"No, I was scared, I wanted you to be here, I thought that we could try it together."

"Okay" well, I said okay, not sure I meant it, I wonder what Ash meant by try it together?

It wasn't exactly the same as my mum's toy, it was about the same length and width, but also had an extra small bit that stuck out at the side, I wasn't sure what that bit was for, but it looked like it had a pair of rabbit's ears. "Where exactly do I put it? You know, you have seen your mum using one."

I took it off her and looked it over, there was a circle at the bottom that I guessed you pressed to turn it on, that was about it. There was a small round hole by the switch, which I thought is where the charging lead would go. "Have you charged it up?"

"Yes, it is all charged, and you press and hold that small circle and that turns it on, and then you can change the speed by pressing the button a few more times, and if you press and hold it turn it off."

"Seems straight forward, obviously I didn't see how mum turned hers off when she had finished, but I guess they are pretty much the same."

"How do you use it? Where do you put it?"

"It is a bit straight forward from what I saw my mum do. You switch it on and then rub it up and down yourself. It is also okay to push it inside. That is what my mum did. I am not sure about this extra bit, I don't think my mum's had one of them. I guess, and this is only a guess, that when the rest of it is inside, that bit still touches your outside."

"Will you show me, I am a bit scared."

I suppose I should have been expecting that. We had seen each other naked plenty of times, and compared how different we were to each other, but we had never touched each other, not sexually. "What do you mean, show you? Use it on you?"

"No, silly, use it on yourself so I can see what you do."

"Oh. Okay I suppose, but if I am taking my clothes off, then so are you, otherwise it is not fair."

Ash pulled her top up and off and took her bra off, slipped her slacks down and pulled her panties off. I was a little bit slower, and I put all my clothes on her bedroom chair with my trainers just by them. "Is your front door locked? I don't want any surprises whilst I am naked."

"Yes, I heard mum double lock the door when she left. You can only get in with a key."

"Okay give me the toy then." I took the toy off Ash and lay on her bed, and I was a little bit embarrassed at playing with myself in front of someone, but well, at the end of the day both Jase and my dad had seen me naked and had shagged me and I had also sucked my dad. So, when I thought about it, I didn't really have any excuse for being embarrassed. I turned the toy on and pressed the button a few times until there was a nice vibration. It hummed quite loudly in the room, I would not want to be using it with anyone else in the house, they would have a very good idea of what I was doing.

Ash was sat next to me and was looking closely at my fanny. I was different to her, mine was all sort of self-contained, just looking like a little crease from the outside, but she had bits that stuck out, her 'inner flaps' she called them, if she had no underwear on, you could not miss them. Her little fun spot was bigger than mine too, but then we are all different. I rested the tip of the toy on my crease and ran it up and down, it felt rather nice when I was up near my clitty button. I pressed a bit more and slid it into my crease, I was wet by now and it slid in easily, and when I pressed against my clitty it took my breath away, wow that was good. I held it against my clitty for a few moments, my breath held, and I was afraid I would finish, and I didn't want to do that, not yet, so slid down and pressed at my entrance.

"Oh, wow Nat, that looks so cool and I could tell that you liked it."

I ignored her, I was too busy with what I was doing to myself, I almost forgot that she was there. Slowly I pushed the toy inside and as I pushed it all the way in, I found out what the extra bit was for. It rested on my clitty giving a less intense vibration whilst the stronger vibration was happening inside. I tried to move the toy so that the extra bit stayed on my clitty whilst I moved the main part in and out, like Jase had done with his cock. I must have got it right because before I knew what was happening, I finished and exploded with a huge cry and clamped hard on the toy and squeezed my legs hard together whist the toy buzzed away as if nothing had happened.

"fuck, fuck, shit Nat, wow, fuck, wow."

"Yeah Ash" I gasped as I pulled the toy from me and managed to turn it off.

Ash took the toy and lay down next to me. I was too wasted to take much notice at first but then I heard the buzzing and looked across. Ash had her eyes closed and was sliding the toy between her flaps and then she stopped as it rested on her clitty. Her breath stopped and she started gasping 'oh oh' a little before she pulled it away and stopped.

"No, that is too much, I can't."

"What is too much Ash, it isn't going to hurt you?"

"It is too intense, Nat, how did you do that, I mean, it was so much."

"Well, I just went with it, I liked the pleasure it gave, and I just lay back and enjoyed. I thought you looked like you were enjoying it. I don't get why you stopped."

"You do it for me."

"What do you mean, me do it?"

"If you hold it and use it on me, then I can't stop it can I? I am just too scared."

Oh. Well, I didn't expect that. Okay, I can do this I thought, I mean, why not?

"Okay, pass it to me and then close your eyes, just feel it, imagine where it is going, what it is going to do next and just enjoy. It is fantastic trust me." I took the toy from Ash and settled myself between her legs and turned the toy on. I lightly ran it down her crease from just below her clitty, between her flaps and to by her opening. As I moved the toy Ash gasped a little and I saw the bottom of her crease flutter, it sort of pulsed.

As I moved the toy back up her flaps wrapped around the toy, and I applied a little more pressure to go deeper in between them and then I stopped as I touched her clitty. Ash was gripping her bed sheet in her hands, her knuckles white and her bottom lifted a little off the bed. I don't know why but I leant forward and gently blew on her clitty as I held the toy there.

"Oh" came from Ash's mouth as I gently moved down her crease, my lips pursed and blowing. I moved the toy down, now deep in her valley, her flaps curling away as I moved until I reached her opening again. I slowly rotated the toy, pushing and pressing and the toy penetrated her, going deep inside her with the little extra bit pressing into her valley and just touching her clitty. "Oh shit" she whispered and she started to rock.

I leant forward even closer and licked her clitty and then sucked it a little. That took her over the edge and her legs clamped and her back arched and she cried out, sounds that made no sense. I eased the toy away and sat back. "Was that okay Ash, did I do it right?"

"Oh wow."

"Wow?"

"Yes wow. What did you do to me? I have never felt anything like that, it felt like that was more than the toy."

"Well, you could feel the toy, yes?"

"Yes, I knew what the toy was, it felt like when I did it to myself, I just didn't know what you were going to do next. But I felt other things too."

"Oh? I am not sure what you mean." I laughed and sat up and reached for my panties. I was feeling a little cold and I needed to get my clothes back on.

"Did you kiss me?"

"What?"

"Did you kiss me, down there? It felt like a kiss. Did you?"

"Well, in the moment, perhaps."

"Oh."

"It would be much better if a boy did it."

"I don't have a boyfriend. I only have girls as friends. Friends like you."

I didn't really have an answer for that, I just did my bra up, tucked my boobs in properly so that the bra didn't pinch them, and pulled my top on. "It is good to have friends" was all I could think of to say.

"I wish I had done that to you now."

"It is okay, don't worry. You will be able to use the toy when there is no one in the house, you will be fine."

"I know, but you won't be here."

"It will be fine."

Atomica24
Atomica24
265 Followers