Natalie Pt. 08

Story Info
Natalie examines Jase, he examines her.
3.6k words
4.4
3.5k
8
0

Part 8 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
371 Followers

After tea I lay upstairs listening to music and texting with Jase. He still wanted us to send each other sexy pictures. I wasn't keen, I don't really know what makes a sexy picture, I always think boys look better dressed with a bulge than simply naked, but I guess other people have different ideas. I heard someone come upstairs and tap on my door, not wanting a conversation I answered as sleepily as I could, "mm?"

"Are you awake love?" my mum asked.

"Yes, no, sort of," I answered.

"Okay, I will see you in the morning love, goodnight."

"Mmm G'night" I mumbled.

Looks like I had got away with that, I really didn't want to talk with anyone other than Jase at the moment, I felt sexy and I didn't really want to talk to mum when I felt like that, and I certainly did not want to talk to dad right now, I was still unsure about wanting him, it had come so close that morning.

'I want to make love to you' Jase texted.

'Oh do u'

'yes ur so hot'

'not bad urself'

'wish I could come round'

'mum dad still up'

'cud i come round when they in bed'

'no no no' that was such a bad idea. I was not doing anything with Jase whilst my parents were in the house, just no.

'c u 2moz?"

'yes, free in morn'

'u 2 me, me 2 u?'

'me 2 u'

I lay there with my buds out just imaging Jase in my mind, his cock, his balls, how it must look as he was inside me, and I heard my parents come upstairs. Mum was giggling and I am sure she said "hush" as they walked past my room, and dad replying "She's asleep".

I just lay there listening to the silence and then the silence was no more. The unmistakable sounds of my parents having sex. The slapping sound as dad pushed in and then withdrew only to push again, the grunting from mum as he filled her. 'That could have been you this morning' a voice inside my head said and I knew it was true. I lay and imagined it was me making the grunting noises, imagined it was me that my dad was shagging, my fingers slipping down and finding myself very wet.

I pressed my clitty in time with the slaps, feeling every thrust dad made, feeling him filling me, wanting his spurts to fill me and to drip out of me, soaking the bed sheet, a stain that would be a tell-tale. "Oh shit" I said quietly as I approached the finish and then as I heard my mum loudly "Oh yes, yes, yes" I finished, I came hard in my bed, my fingers hard and deep inside me, my dad's juices squirting. Squirting, just in the wrong place. I slept fitfully on and off in the night, my mind in a turmoil, wondering if I had done the right or the wrong thing is refusing my dad.

"How did you sleep sweetheart?" Mum asked as I drank juice and nibbled at some toast.

"Like a log mum, like a log," I lied. I didn't want to let on that I had heard them, that was a subject that should be taboo.

"Oh good, you seemed very sleepy when I came up."

"Oh, yes, I wasn't sure whether I had dreamt that you came up or not. Yes I think I was more tired than I thought, I don't think I heard anything until the birds started up this morning." Still lying, it was for the best. Dad popped his head through the door saying he was out all day and wouldn't be back until tea. Yeah, he said that yesterday too.

After dad had gone mum turned to me. "Now we are alone love, is there anything you want to ask me, I just felt as if there might be, anything?"

"No mum, I am all good, no problems here, and none at college."

"Your boyfriend not wanting to go further than you are comfortable with?"

"Well he is a boy mum, but he respects the boundaries, it is ok." Good job we have the same boundaries so no issues at all, and in no way was I going to talk to mum about me and Ash, that was beyond personal, in fact I wasn't even sure what it was with her.

"Are you sure love?"

"Yes mum, he did suggest taking some intimate photos, but I firmly said no."

"Good, because so many girls have come to regret that later on when relationships end, as they often do."

"Well, I am not going to, and anyway, what is a sexy photograph, nope, not doing it?"

"Good girl. Okay, if that is the worst of it, then I think that you are okay, and thank you for sharing that with me, I feel much more assured. Oh, and if you want to go to the doctor, you know, about prevention and stuff, I will come with you if you want, and we needn't tell your father."

"Thank you mum, if it ever gets to that, then I will talk to you." No point in mentioning that I already had that covered.

I got to Jase's about ten. He was wearing shorts and a T shirt and greeted me with a hug and a kiss. He dead locked the door and asked drink or room.

I saw that the blinds in the front room were set so no one could easily see in, I hadn't really noticed them before, just that the room was at the front.

"Lets go and cuddle on the settee," I suggested. Bedroom could wait for later, although I wasn't really sure I could wait or that I even wanted to wait. I had told myself that I needed to exercise some control. I mustn't jump all over Jase the way I had Ash. With Ash it was lust, pure and simple. I wasn't sure what it was with Jase, but it felt right to take things a little slowly.

Jase smiled and we went into the front room and sat on the sofa, me to the right of Jase. I am right handed and that felt the appropriate side to sit. Jase turned and took my face in his hands and gently kissed my lips. "I could get used to this," he said between his kisses.

"Mmmm, me too" I responded as I enjoyed the lightest of his touches.

"Any hassle with your folks?" Jase asked.

"No not really, mum suggested I go to the doctors and get checked and stuff and offered to come with me, I said no thanks, not now. She also said I could bring you back and if my bedroom door was shut they would know to leave us alone."

"Wow, so we could fool about whilst your folks are home? Wow."

"Don't get any ideas, not going to happen, not when my parents are home. No way."

"Okay, okay, anyway, what about now?"

I kissed him and ran my hand over his chest. He wasn't muscly, not like some of the boys at college who are always in the Gym, but he wasn't weedy either. Just right in my view.

"Well," I said, "I would like to get a good close up look at you. You are my first and, well, us girls and you boys are made very different."

"What? You know, examine me?"

"Yup, poke and prod, the full works. Unless you are too shy to let a girl look at your man stuff?"

"Well, I have been in the showers with others at school and stuff, and I know I compare favourably, some are bigger, yes, but many are smaller too, so, no, I am not in any way embarrassed about what I have, and yes, you can look." He pulled away and stood up. His top came off and then his shorts and he was stood in front of me, naked.

His cock wasn't quite hard but seemed to be stiffening as I looked at it. I knelt on the floor in front of him and got up real close. His cock was a very slightly darker skin shade than the rest of him. The head of his cock was hidden behind his foreskin, but I didn't want to touch him just yet so I simply got very close and looked up and down it. As I got even closer his cock jerked and I realised he was now quite hard, I wouldn't be sure until I touched it. His balls hung down below and I noticed they seemed to hang off his cock, there was some cock behind his balls, I hadn't realised that; I thought that they were kind of behind, not attached.

His balls were all wrinkly, almost like miniature brains, and there was a line of skin that looked folded over where they joined. I reached up and held his balls, and could feel them individually inside, moving around as I fondled them.

"Careful Nat, it hurts if you squeeze them."

"Oh yes, sorry, I didn't think." My dad had said years ago that if any boy ever hassled and tried to hurt me that I should kick or punch him hard between the legs. Yes, that is their vulnerable spot. I loved the weight of his balls as they hung in my hand, they were cool, and I loved how they felt. I wonder if I felt about his balls as he felt about my boobs.

"Bend over, I want to look at the back view." Jase turned and bent over resting on the settee with his arms. That was quite a different view. His bottom puckered and went to a small star shaped dot and then there was the small crease to where his cock started. The skin around his puckered hole was redder than his cock. I leant forward and ran a finger nail down the crease from his back, across his pucker and along the skin crease of his balls. His cock twitched as I passed his bottom hole and he let out a sigh.

"Oh, did you like that?" I asked.

"Yes, but it was like an electric tickle."

Interesting, I would save that. I decided that if he ever wanted to put his cock inside my bottom, then I would put something inside his in return. I saved that decision until the time came. I turned around and lay between his legs and lifted myself up sucking his balls. "Ooh that is nice," he said softly.

Yes it was nice. His balls filled my mouth and the crinkles felt good on my tongue. His cock was pressing against my nose and I rubbed it a few times before letting go and turning back. "Okay, turn round, I want to look at your cock now."

Jase turned around and once more his cock was in my face. I held it in my hand, and yes, he was very hard. I gently pulled the skin back and revealed the end of his cock. I pulled the skin as far as it would go and then it seemed to stop and stay pulled back. The top of his cock had a wider shape at the bottom and that seemed to have trapped his skin. There was a hole at the end of his cock, presumably where the wee and other stuff came out. I ran my fingernail around the wide bit and he started and took in a huge gulp of air.

"Nice?" I asked.

"Oh God, yes, not sure I can hold on if you keep doing that."

I didn't really care if he held on or not, we had all morning, and as he had shown the other day, he would be able to go again in a bit. I kept moving my nail around the edge, slowly and very lightly, and when he gasped I ran my finger along the strange little wrinkle to the hole at the end. I saw a small drop of liquid at the end and wiped it across his head with my nail and then went back to running my nail around him. "Oh fuck" he said and his cock jerked in my hand and he shot out of the hole right on my face, two more times he spurted, and then it was just dripping, his white baby juice.

"Wow Jase, that was incredible." I had never seen anything like it, well, this was my first time up close and personal. "Does it hurt when you do that."

"Not really, it is just an intense pleasure and there is a small pain at the same time. I have never cum like that before."

"Is it a different feeling when you do it to yourself?" I was intrigued.

"Yes, the pleasure and pain are the same, but it takes longer and there is a different feeling inside my cock too."

"Do you like doing it to yourself?"

"What, wanking? Yes. Probably every boy does it. Don't you?"

"I know my dad does it, I have heard him in the bathroom. I don't have a cock Jase, so how could I do it?"

"You know what I mean, rub yourself. That is what girls do, isn't it?"

"Well, yes, but not so often. I bet you do it every day."

"At least once."

"What do you think of when you are doing it?"

"Well, now I am with you I imagine it is you I am with, and you are using your hand or your mouth. I have a new thing to imagine now though. What do you think of when you do it?"

I has hardly going to tell the truth and say Ash, or even my dad, so I told him what he wanted hear. "I think of you and your mouth on me, down there. What did you think of before me?"

Jase went a red colour, "it is a bit embarrassing. You will laugh."

"Don't be silly. I won't laugh. Tell me."

"Mum"

"Your mum?"

"Yes. Well she was the only woman I had ever seen even partially naked, and that was bra and panties, but that is all I had to go on."

"Wow, that is great, what did you imagine she did?"

"Oh I had all kinds of dreams. She would walk into my bedroom and see me naked with a hard on and say 'Oh Jason, let me help you with that', or she was bent over somewhere and I would go up behind her and lift her skirt up, and she would not be wearing panties and I would push my cock in her. That kind of stuff really. Pretty usual I suppose. I think most boys at school would think of their mum until they got a proper girlfriend. What about you, did you ever think of your dad, did you ever see him naked?"

"No not really. I have seen him get out of the shower a few times when the door wasn't properly closed. But he wasn't hard and, well, I never thought of my dad like that."

"You must have thought of something."

"I didn't. I didn't really rub myself much anyway, I hardly even thought about it until we got together."

"Your face is dripping."

"That is your fault."

"Oh I don't think the fault is mine, what were you doing that cause it to happen?"

"Fair point. I suppose I ought to go and wipe it off."

"Then I want to look at you, like you looked at me."

I went to the downstairs loo, grabbed some loo tissue and wiped my face. Crumbs there was a lot, then I gave my face a quick wash using the hand bowl and flannel. All restored I went back. Jase was still naked but was sitting on the settee. I stood a little away from him, took my top off, my bra, pulled down and off my panties then undid my skirt and let it fall. I walked up and stood in front of him in all my glory, my naked glory.

"You look absolutely stunning" he said. Well that was a good start. Not sure I agreed, but I wasn't going to argue. "I love your boobs, what size are they?"

"C, like you and your cock, there were girls bigger and some smaller. Mine are just the right size, they didn't get uncomfortable when I did sports."

"They don't hang down, that is nice." Thanks, I think. "Your nipples are a darker colour than your skin, and you have that circle area around them. I like that." He reached forward and held my boobs, and then gently twisted my nipples. "They get hard. I didn't know that they did that." I said nothing, I thought they only got hard when I was cold. Who knew?

He let go of my boobs, which, thanks to the 'not hanging down' that he mentioned, stayed just where he left them. "How do you get rid of your hair?"

"I hated it when it started growing, and tried plucking it out, boy that hurt, never going to do that again, so I shave when I am in the shower. I see other girls with hair, and I think it is ugly, especially if it is untrimmed."

"I think my mum shaves, I have heard her talking with dad about it." Thanks. Do all boys compare their girlfriends with their mum? He ran his finger along my crease, not pushing in, just running the length. It did feel rather nice. 'Your fanny looks fab, I love it, it is so neat and I love that it promises so much yet reveals so little. Kind of like a bikini." Okay Jase, that is different, never had my fanny compared to swimwear before.

"Will you turn around and bend over, like I did?"

I did as he asked, this actually felt odd, I had no issue with him looking at me from the front, but from the back, that felt strange. If I got the chance, I must do that to Ash, get an idea of what Jase was looking at. I suppose I could set my phone to record and bend over in front of it, that way I could see what Jase was looking at. I decided to do that when I get back home.

"Oh my God." Jase said.

"What? What's wrong?" Now he had me worried, that wasn't what I expected when I presented him my arse.

"Nothing is wrong, I just never expected to see this. You are fantastic."

"You scared me. Tell me what you see."

"Your bum is a little scrunched up with a very small opening in the centre, the skin around it is brown colour, but your fanny, Wow. It is peaking between your thighs, like two slices of a peach. It is plump and inviting. It looks nothing like it looks from the front. Jesus it is so sexy. Can I take a photo of it?"

"No, I told you, no photos. You will just have to remember what it looks like. It's just a fanny Jase, we girls are pretty much all the same."

"Spoil sport. Sit on the settee and open your legs so I can see inside please."

Well, he had already had his tongue in there, so why not? I turned and sat and opened my legs, my fanny gaped a little, it never did seem to open much, unlike Ash's fanny which seemed to turn into the grand canyon. Jase used his fingers and opened me up wider. He ran his finger from my hole up to the top and when he touched my clitty I think I must have flinched.

"Did that hurt?" He asked.

"Oh no, the opposite."

"That is where you would rub yourself?"

"Yes, and unlike you, who likes a strong squeeze, for me I like a soft touch."

He then pressed my clitty and then released, just letting the very end of his finger touch me, and he drew circles around its edge. It felt good, looking down over my boobs and seeing Jase on his knees between my legs. What he was doing to my clitty also felt really good, and it kept feeling better. I started to breathe deeply and I could feel the end approaching squeezing my eyes tight shut as the pleasure began to roll through me. "You liked my tongue too" he said and I opened my eyes to see his head dip forward and he sucked at my clitty.

As he sucked I felt a finger playing at my hole, rimming and then pushing in. Well, that was it, my body exploded and I thrust my fanny hard into Jase's face as I pulsed to a finish.

Jase leant back. "Wow" he muttered. "Do you know that you squirted a bit when you did that." No I did not know that, I didn't think girls could do that.

"Oh? Well, now I do. Bloody hell Jase, that was incredible, I mean mind blowing."

"I remember what you said when I did that the other day."

"So do I Jase, I meant it, and I remember too."

"Perhaps later, we could, you know, try it the other way."

"If that is what you want, but, there is one condition, actually, two."

"What are they?"

"If it hurts, you stop."

"Fair enough, and what is the other condition?"

"If you stick something in me then I can stick something in you."

"Oh, I hadn't thought about that. Okay I guess it depends on what you are thinking of using, but, if it hurts you stop."

"Of course. Now, can we go and get a drink, and you might want to wash your face."   

Atomica24
Atomica24
371 Followers