Natalie Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay back on the bed panting and looking intently at me, her face smiling and her hands clenching and releasing. "Fuck Nat, don't tell me that was your first time in doing that. That was incredible."

"Well, I have been seeing someone a bit, but nothing serious." I didn't want to go into details, I still wasn't really sure what it was with Ash. "How about you, do you have a girlfriend?"

"No. Listen, look, that was my first time, okay? I don't really know what to do and I really did not know how you would react if I kissed you. I didn't wear any panties so that I wouldn't chicken out. They are in my bag in case it all went wrong, and you slapped me and threw me out."

"Oh you silly thing. I would never do that. The worst is that I would have pulled back and said that wasn't for me. And, as you saw, I didn't do that."

"No, no you didn't. You are the first person to have been inside me, apart from me and the Gyny nurse at the doctors."

"I assume you enjoyed it?"

"Yes, but what about you, you haven't had anything other than a kiss."

"True Bren, so true." I lay back, put my hand up my skirt and pulled off my white panties.

"All of it Nat, I want to see all of you."

Oh. I sat up and pulled off my top and then undid my bra. I rolled over and shimmied my skirt down, and turned again to lay on my back. "There, as requested, what do you think?"

"Oh gosh Nat, you are a sight to behold."

"Well Bren, hold me."

12