Natalie Pt. 14

Story Info
Natalie discovers there are cameras, goes to the woods.
2.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
109 Followers

The recording I had captured with my secret phone had raised more questions and had also given me a video of Uncle John that I would use if he ever tried it on with me again. I had taken a single screen shot of him naked in mum and dad's bedroom, but with mum not visible. If necessary, I could show it to him without giving the whole thing to him. He would know.

I hadn't put the phone back in place, I would keep it on my shelf and only use it if required. I certainly did not want to get more pictures or video of my parents having sex. I was not sure that was something I could ever unsee. The saving grace was that they really seemed to still be into each other, and that was good, the last thing I wanted was my parents to split up.

Jase's parents were out of town again, so I went over there after college. I texted mum to say I wouldn't be home until teatime. If she wanted to use that time with Uncle John, well that was up to her. I had decided that Uncle John must be blackmailing her into sex, but I could not think what. If I manage to talk to Gran alone, I might see if she knows why they are so 'close', but I can't do that with mum or dad around.

Jase had done a lunch of ham and salad. Simple, but would keep me going until tea and we sat and cuddled on the settee for a while. "How are your folks?" he asked.

That was unexpected. "They are fine, why do you ask?"

"Oh no reason."

"Oh, okay then. Mine are absolutely fine and enjoying each others company when I am not around, if you know what I mean. How about yours?"

"Not sure." Oh, I wonder if that is why he was asking about mine.

"Why not sure?"

"Well they seem just a little jumpy and snappy with each other. It is just a little worrying."

"Yes, I guess it must be. Are they still having sex do you know?"

"No idea. I don't hear anything."

"There is one way. Well, you could always go and look at their bed in the mornings, you know, see if there are any signs on the sheets."

"Eurgh"

"Short of putting a recording device in their bedroom, I don't know how else you would know if you can't hear them doing it."

"I have no idea how to do that, you know bug their room."

"Well, if you wanted to do that, I am sure we could put our heads together and work out a way to do it. Luckily my mum and dad are quite noisy when they are doing it, so I have no doubts." Obviously I knew one way to do it.

"I do have an idea. Dad has put some cameras around the house connected to the alarm, so they are supposed to record when the alarm is on. I wonder if I could hack into it and use those cameras? I would have to look around the house and see where they are though."

"What? You have cameras? But we have, you know, done stuff. Your dad could have recorded us? That is creepy. I don't want your dad watching us, you know, doing stuff." I mean we have done all kinds of stuff in the kitchen, in the lounge, in Jase's bedroom. Luckily we have never used his parent's big bed, but we did talk about and decided not, just in case we left unwanted traces. The thought of Jase's dad watching us as we did stuff was horrible, and it made me think about what I had done to my parents. Wasn't what I did just as bad? I certainly wasn't going to tell anyone; it was only there as a defence in case Uncle John started anything.

"No, don't worry, they only are active when the alarm system is on, and I always make sure the alarm is off when we are home. if the alarm goes off, dad can use his phone and see if there are intruders."

"So, in theory, your dad could look at the cameras at any time and watch you, watch us?"

"No, I don't think so, I think the alarm has to be on. I don't know, I will have to get his password and log into the system and see."

"That is your priority Jase. Is there a camera in your room?"

"Not that I can see, I don't think so."

"I am not taking my clothes off in your house until you have found out where all the cameras are. If you want to fool around, then it is my house or the woods. Unless you can think of anywhere else safe."

"No. I 'll go and get my rucksack and pop a blanket in and we can walk up to the woods if you like, it's dry enough and the blanket should stop anything prickly scratching."

"Oh, you will, will you? So you want to fool around?"

"With you, yes, and until I can be sure where the cameras are I don't want to risk sharing my girlfriend with my dad."

"And if I don't?"

"Oh." His face dropped.

"Don't be silly, of course I do, I was just messing. Make sure we have some tissues in your bag, and perhaps a can or two of pop."

It didn't take long to walk to the woods. We used the path around the edge again, and then when we got to the bit that was the thickest, we went into the little clearing we like. It didn't look as if anyone had been there since we were last there. No food wrappers, cigarette ends, nox canisters, nothing. It looked as if our little space was safe and secure. Jase slipped his bag off and lay the blanket, more an old-fashioned car rug than a blanket, on the ground and I sat down. It was fine nothing prodding where it shouldn't.

I lay back and looked at the sky between the leaves. Blue with some white fluffy clouds and some big birds flying in circles high up. It was so quiet; all I could hear was the occasional bird call and if I strained, I thought I could hear a tractor over on the farm.

"Right then," Jase said as he lay down beside me, "no chance of cameras here."

"No," and to think that there might be would be paranoia, and I am not that. "So then, why have you bought me here?"

"To have my way with you of course?"

"Oh, and what way would that be?"

In answer Jase leant over and down and nuzzled his head up my skirt and I felt him blowing on my sex. "mmm" I murmured, "Don't stop."

He didn't. I could feel as he ran his tongue along my panties, pressing it into the crease of my fanny. I moved my legs apart a little more, to give him easier access, and to offer a little encouragement.

Jase moved around so his head was facing mine, his nose was dabbing at my clitty, and I felt his hands on each side of my panties. I raised my bum a little and Jase eased my panties down. I felt the cool air as it hit my fanny and then Jase's warm breath as he blew on me.

The rasp of his tongue was next as he pressed down between my fanny lips and reached the depths of my valley, I shivered with delight as he ran his tongue down to my fanny hole and pressed his tongue inside me, his nose pushing at my clitty. I felt his tongue withdraw and slip back up my valley until it found my clitty and his teeth began a gentle nibble. A finger pressed at my entrance and pushed inside me, it must have been two fingers, and I felt the pressures within change as he moved them around, pressing up at my clitty from within whilst pushing down with his tongue from without.

I was in heaven, and I was approaching my finish as he worked his magic with his fingers and his mouth, in and out of my fanny as he fingered me, chewing, nibbling and sucking at my clitty, my senses were in overload. As the sensations grew and threatened to overload me into my finish, Jase slowed, and his fingers left me. He stood up and reached down for my hand. "Stand up" he said. He helped pull me to my feet. He leaned forward and kissed me and then he pulled my top over my head and dropped it to the side. Next he put his arms around my back, undid my bra and dropped it onto my top. My nipples tingled as they found the cooler air. Undoing the button and then the zip he let my skirt fall and puddle around my feet. I was naked and it felt exhilarating, there was that remote risk that someone would see me, and I didn't care.

I pulled Jase's top off and undid the belt and then his trousers. I knelt before him and pulled his pants and trousers down as one. I held each leg as he stepped out of them, and he too was naked. I licked the end of his cock and teased his skin back. I held his balls in my other hand as I sucked his cock, easing his skin back and forth. Jase began rocking on his heels, almost as if he were shagging my mouth. He pulled me up, his cock sliding from my mouth with a gurgle. He pushed me back against the tree and lifted my left leg, leaning forward his cock brushed at my crease. I reached down and slide his cock along my valley and then pushed it to my entrance.

Jase bucked forward and his cock slid in, the pressure deep within me telling me that he had fully penetrated. He slowly began his shag, the tree bark rubbing against my back, my weight on one leg as he thrust. It was an incredible feeling, naked in the woods and getting shagged up against nature. His cock was filling me and the feeling of it was wonderful, there was a joy, this was unlike the forced sex from my uncle or the inappropriate sex with my dad, or the simple shag with Ali, this was deep and satisfying joy.

The bark digging into my back seemed to lessen and the warmth and pressure in my crotch grew and I felt Jase push harder and deeper and he held his thrust, I knew he had finished and in that moment so did I. I think I screamed in pleasure as my body clenched and relaxed and my knee buckled and I slumped back against the tree. Spent.

"Wow" Jase muttered and as he lent back a little, his cock slipped out of me. I felt his juices drip from me. I didn't care, I felt utterly wonderful. This was the best yet and a great antidote to what I had seen on the videos.

"Wow indeed," I replied and put my arm down and managed to sit back on the blanket. "Wow doesn't really cover it for me." I managed, my voice a little weak, my breath still gasping.

"No. Well, that was a little incredible, I don't think I know why, what was different?"

"Naked and outdoors, as opposed to just naked or just outdoors? I don't know, but I think I would like to cover up a little now." I said as I reached across him for my bra. "Can you pass me the tissue please?" I asked, took some and rolled it up and used it to stem the flow from my fanny, pants on and then skirt. I was dressed, and Jase had done the same and was also dressed. We sat together on the blanket and just sort of stared into space. We had just had one of those probably rare moments together, the sort that you always strive to re-create, but rarely manage to.

Mum texted to say she was bringing Chinese, I texted to say I would have Special Chow Mein and that dad wasn't home yet. I was going through my college assignment when dad came in.

"Mum'll be about half an hour, she is getting Chinese," I called as he walked up the hall.

"Oh you're in here love?" dad answered as he came in, "you usually sit in your room."

"I know dad, but, well, here I am."

"How was your day?" dad asked as he sat next to me on the settee.

"Okay dad. College was what college is and then I spent the afternoon having a walk with Jase."

"Oh, his parents in?"

"No, actually they were out, but we just felt like going for a walk."

"I assumed you would take every opportunity for, well, you know, cuddling, so I was just surprised you went for a walk with two empty houses."

"Dad!" Well, yes, he was right, but I don't like to discuss that side of my life with my parents.

"We could, you know, whilst we wait for mum." Oh dad do you never give up?

"No dad. I told you, you should save all that for mum, and anyway, mum will be home any time with the tea."

"You know you do look just so much like your mum did, it is uncanny."

"Maybe I do dad, but I am me, not mum." He wasn't wrong, mum really is a very similar shape and build to me, her boobs are bigger, but, down there, naked we are almost identical, and we could wear each other's clothes. I guess it is all down to genes. 

Atomica24
Atomica24
109 Followers