Natalie - Pt 35

Story Info
Sandra Visits and Jase's mum needs him to help her.
2.9k words
0000

Part 35 of the 35 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
345 Followers

Private comments are always welcome, I love to share memories. Thank you so much for reading my story and I hope you enjoy it xx Mica

Mum and Dad had gone to work. Jase had an evening off and would be coming round to mine later. He did say I could go there and stay, I had said 'Let's see when you get here, we can always go back to yours'. I wasn't sure about being in his parents' company at the moment.

The front doorbell rang, it was Sandra from next door. "May I come in?" she asked.

"Oh, of course Mrs Wilson, yes. Would you like a coffee or a tea?"

"Oh thank you Natalie, no, I am alright thank you, I have just had a coffee at home, and I was thinking about what I saw and heard, and, well, I just had to come round."

"Oh." At least it hadn't been long cock from the other side, I don't think I was ready yet to entertain Mr Clarkson again. "Let's sit in the lounge."

We went in and Mrs Wilson patted the settee, "sit next to me."

I sat next to her on the settee. I sat slightly sideways and twisted my head a little so that I could see her as she spoke.

"That was your father yesterday." She said.

"Yes." There was no point in saying something like 'when'. She had obviously seen me and dad on the lawn shagging.

"Having sex."

"Yes."

"It looked really hot."

"I don't know I wasn't watching, but it felt good."

"I was watching, and listening, and I can tell you, it was hot. I was rubbing myself furiously at the end when you cleaned each other."

"Oh? Okay. Nice." I was at a bit of a loss as to what to say. I wasn't entirely sure what she wanted. Her husband was at home as far as I knew and he could shag her, why did she come here?"

"I may have to come round and seduce your dad and get him to shag me, he has a nice looking dick."

"That would be up to dad."

"Would you like to watch if I did?"

"No. Watching people have sex does nothing for me."

"Do you not look at porn?"

"Nope."

"Have you seen your parents have sex?"

"Yes, they never shut their door and they are pretty frequent." Why am I discussing my parents sex life with a neighbour?

"I hear them sometimes, they leave their bedroom window open."

"Yes I know."

"Sometimes I hear the same sounds when only you and one of them is home."

I shrugged.

"You fuck both of your parents?"

"Never together." Well, that wasn't strictly true, but she didn't need to know that.

"Does it make you hot, talking about it?"

"No, not at all."

"God it makes me so hot, I just want to fuck you right now."

"Oh."

"Would that bother you?"

"That you want to shag me? No, that doesn't bother me. Why would it?"

"Would it bother you if I did?"

"What?"

"Fuck you."

"Oh."

She put her hand on my leg and moved it up my thigh, her fingers touching my sex through my panties. I opened my legs a little more. She pressed my panties into my crease.

"Shall we go into the garden?" She asked. I nodded.

She stood up and pulled her top off and then her skirt. She was naked, no underwear. She leant forward and pulled my top up and off, and then undid and removed my bra. I stood up and she undid and dropped my skirt and then knelt before me and pulled down my panties. I had said nothing the whole time. She leant forward and kissed the top of my crease. Ooh that was rather nice.

We walked to the back door and out into the garden. "Here is perfect" she said, pointing to a spot in full warming sunlight. She took my hand and pulled me down, and she lay on her side next to me. "Oh this will be fun," she said as she traced around my nipples with her fingers. "Lay back Natalie."

I lay fully on my back, my legs apart and my arms by my side. The sun was behind us, so not blinding, but still warming. She leant across and kissed me, her tongue sliding across my purse, and as she dipped her tongue in, I felt a finger run along my crease, pushing in slightly. I moved my bottom slightly in encouragement.

I began to kiss her back, my tongue seeking hers and as I did so her finger delved deeper into my crease, finding my wetness and spreading it around my lips and my opening. Two fingers teased at my entrance and then slowly found their way in, unhurriedly pressing into me, unable to get to my full depth, but wiggling and manipulating my inside, a nail scratching against my inner wrinkle.

She pulled away and turned around, her head going down to my fanny, her legs straddling my head as she lowered her fanny to my face, we were fanny to fanny. I reached up and blew softly on her fanny and then teased her opening with two of my fingers, I was happy with two, although knowing the size of her husband, I could probably have got my whole hand inside.

I crooked my fingers and pressed up towards where her clitoris would be on the outside, and with my other hand I pressed her clitoris down to where my fingers were internally. I wiggled and I waggled and then I leaned up and took her clitoris between my teeth and slowly chewed. I pulled my fingers out of her fanny and slid them back towards her anus where I stopped and pressed, not entering, but giving the impression I would. My mouth moved from her clitoris, and I ran my tongue slowly along her valley, feeling her pulses as her arousal grew.

I moved my fingers from her taint and pushed gently back inside her fanny and began a gentle sawing motion. When my fingers were fully in, my one finger strayed backwards and pressed at her taint, when my fingers were out my thumb rocked her clitoris. Slowly I increased my tempo, fingering her, increasing her arousal and feeling the pulses began to really rock and then she clamped hard on my fingers and sighed loudly.

"Fuck Natalie, you know how to give a girl a good time." She rolled away and lay at my side, breath in short pants, her fingers gripping and releasing the grass as she came down from her climax. "Do you get everyone under your control? All I want to do now is come back and fuck you again. Your mum obviously, from what I have heard, is also a Natalie disciple. Jesus girl you are like a modern day succubus. You are the only woman I have ever been with, I never even wanted to until we did my wardrobe."

I didn't know what to say about that, I had always assumed that it was mum's medication that caused it. I didn't think I was some throwback to ancient times of lore.

"No Sandra, I am just a girl that likes a good time."

"Well I don't know, all I know is that you seem to have come sexually alive in the past month and we have all since become sex addicts. I can't get enough, and it seems, no one in your company can either."

It ties in with mum's medication, but I can't say anything. Sandra is probably not old enough for the medication, so she must simply be picking up the pheromones from mum, or perhaps, after all the exposure, I wondered if I was putting out the pheromones too? Very odd. We went back into the house and Sandra seemed in no hurry to go back home and sat naked on the settee for ages.

"Won't Pete wonder where you are?" I asked her.

"Oh no he has gone back again. Just me for a month now. That's why I may come round and fuck your dad."

"I thought he was at home longer than a few days." Well, that is what mum had said.

"He was asked to go back early on double pay, and we are not rich enough to be able to turn down that kind of money, we talked about it for all of five minutes whilst I was packing his back." She laughed. "He knows I won't get a man to satisfy me the way he does, so he isn't worried about going and leaving me."

"Sandra, you should meet Brian Clarkson the other side of us."

"Oh why?"

"Once you get him naked, you'll know what I mean. It will be interesting to know if you can take him, all of him."

"Oh, you naughty girl, you have, haven't you?"

I just shrugged.

"I shall take that challenge, now just to work out how to catch him alone."

"His wife volunteers a lot, so, wait till she has gone out, and then work your womanly magic on him. He is a man, he will cave in."

She laughed and put her few clothes back on and left.

I quickly showered and sat on the settee waiting for Jase to arrive. I much prefer a man's company.

"I did mum again," Jase said after we had kissed and cuddled a bit when he got here.

"Oh, okay about it?"

"Well yes, I just treat it as sex, it is a bit like wanking inside her instead of a sock."

Well that is an image I shall never lose. A sock? "Okay, so just physical sex, no pleasure, no emotion?"

"Obviously when I cum there is pleasure, but it is a bit like doing the washing up. A chore. I don't look forward to it, I kind of enjoy it whilst it is happening and then I am relieved when it is over. I don't get embarrassed or anything."

"I made my dad cum in his trousers."

"Oh my god Nat, how did you do that?"

"Mum was in the Kitchen preparing tea, I was sat on the settee, just here in fact, and dad came and sat next to me, where you are now."

"Nothing abnormal so far. Should I be aware that I may be about to cum on my pants too?"

"I should hope not, I should hope that you have somewhere much better in mind."

"Oh, I do, I just wondered if you had gained a sexual super power that you were about to use on me?"

"Perhaps I have, perhaps I haven't. Anyway, dad sat down and whispering, he asked me what I liked. I told him I liked his manly chest, and I undid his shirt and rubbed my fingers over his nipples, it made him shiver."

"Yes, It can do that." I started to fiddle with Jase's top, "not now, later, I don't want to pre-empt things." He said.

Spoilsport. I stopped fiddling with his top. "Then I said I liked his stomach and ran my hands down towards his belt. Then I told him I liked his cock when it was big and hard, and I started rubbing his cock through his trousers."

"I would imagine that would start to get things moving in the right direction. Your mum, still in the kitchen as this was happening?"

"I think so, anyway, as I was rubbing dad, I was saying how I loved his balls, how I loved him spurting his sperms, how I loved to feel them erupt inside me, coating me, and well, he spurted in his trousers and had to go and change. That is the gist, I obviously said a few more things, but I didn't physically touch him, only through his clothes. Now, tell me about your mum."

"I think you may actually have a superpower, I mean, you got me to want sex with you when we didn't intend to."

"You know why that is, your mum is the same now. Talking of your mum?"

"Yes. I had just showered, teeth etc and wrapped a towel around and was going back to my room to get dressed when mum called me into her room."

"Okay, well, at least you were covered up, it could have been for any innocent reason."

"True, but unlikely these days. I went in and she was stood there completely naked. 'Come and give your mum a cuddle,' she said. I told her I was just going to get dressed and go out. She said 'A few minutes won't make any difference Jason, now come and give your mum a cuddle.' So, I went up to her and put my arms around her to give her a cuddle."

"Okay, yes, nothing untoward so far boyfriend."

"You think? She bent her head and kissed me, and then her tongue was pushing into my mouth, her hands were all over my face and she was saying, between the kisses, 'kiss me Jason, kiss me properly.' "

"Oh. Well that is perhaps a little untoward."

"Then her hands went down and started tugging at my towel till it became loose, she pulled back and the towel fell to the floor. 'Much better' she said and as she was kissing me all over my face her hand went down and grabbed my cock, which, of course, traitor that it is, was getting very hard."

"Well yes, it is a boy cock, it knows when there are fun times ahead and likes to be ready. I bet your cock is hard now, not thinking of your mum, but thinking of my nice warm waiting wet fanny."

"Er, yes."

"Good. Carry on with your tale of your mum."

"She pulled me by my cock to the bed and we both sort of fell on it. She never once let go of my cock. I was laying back, mum was holding my cock, her hand moving up and down."

"Stroking you then?"

"Yes, sort of, more of a slow hand movement than a wank. Anyway she bent forward and sucked me."

"Crumbs, that is new isn't it?"

"Yes, and her mouth was so hot and wet."

"Mine is better."

"Oh god yes, yours is way better but you forbade me to compare. Remember?"

"Yes, yes I did. But mine is still better."

"She started sucking and moving up and down with her mouth, it really was just like a fuck, it was pretty unexpected. From my mum, I mean."

"Some boys apparently prefer a mouth to a fanny. I don't get it, but they do. From what I read in a magazine. One of mum's magazines I mean, not a porno."

"After my mum doing that, I can believe it. Me, I will take your fanny over my mum's mouth any day. She was beginning to grip harder with her fingers and I thought that she was going to make me cum, but she suddenly stopped. 'Now you are ready son, now come and fuck your mum, make me scream'. I mean, well, what was I to do?"

"I suppose you could have just got up, got dressed and come to see your girlfriend, made ready for her by your mum."

"Never going to happen. She would have been at that bedroom door blocking the way before I would have been halfway there. She lay back and pulled me to her. I settled between her legs and dipping forward, I pushed my cock inside her. She gasped and made yes sounds and then wrapped her legs around me. 'Fuck me hard Jason' She said."

"Well a boy has to do what his momma wants."

"And I did. I fucked as hard and as fast and as deep as I could, mum panting and gasping as I pounded her. My pubis was bouncing off hers and her legs kept pulling me back. I felt my balls begin to tighten, I knew my moment was close. 'I'm going to come mum' I said, 'good fill me with your baby makers, fill me.' And she pulled me in harder with her kegs and I came, I filled my mum's fanny."

"Wow, did that feel good? I mean it was a good one wasn't it?"

"I don't know if good is the right word. I had exploded pretty much inside her, I was drained, and as my cock came out it was followed by dribbles of white. Yes, there was the moment of intense pleasure, but I don't know that I enjoyed it. It was only on my way here that I remembered it was in mum and dad's room, and dad would be able to watch the whole thing. His son fucking his wife."

"Did she cum too?"

"Oh yes. Her fanny clamped hard on my cock, oh yes, and I bet when dad watches he will see her climax all over her face."

"Wife porn."

"Yeah, well I know he looks at porn, so perhaps that is how he would view it. If I were to see a video of you fucking someone other than me, I wouldn't see it as porn, oh no."

"You wouldn't enjoy it then, watching me shag another man then?"

"Fuck no Nat, why would you even think I might?'

"Good job I don't then isn't it. Now then. Here, or your house, or both?"

"Oh, here first, then possibly the woods on the way back, and then possibly later whilst mum prepares tea, and then possibly later in bed together in the darkness of the night."

"Promises that I shall make you keep."

Atomica24
Atomica24
345 Followers