Natalie - Pt 39

Story Info
Jase and his mum and his dad, Natalie meets dad at night.
3.8k words
0000

Part 39 of the 39 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
378 Followers

Thank you so much for reading my story, I hope so much that you enjoy it. I love to receive feedback to hear what you liked. As always everyone is over 18. Mica xx

Sarah had come round, mum was downstairs, dad was out. We were laying on my bed facing the door, we didn't want to be disturbed, but in my house, anything could happen, and I didn't want whoever came into notice that neither of us were wearing panties, Sarah never really wears them, and I had taken mine off when she arrived. I also didn't want to fully shut the door, after all, why would two girls want a bedroom door shut?

"Go on Sarah, tell me, how did it happen?"

"Mum was out and I had my dress on, you know the blue one I was wearing last time I saw you, and as you know I often don't wear knickers. I hadn't given it a thought. I walked into the front room where dad was sitting and kind of flounced down on the chair opposite and my dress flew up and then took an age to settle. Dad saw my fanny. Well, he couldn't miss it really, all cleanly shaved and all."

"Did he say anything?"

"Yes. He said, 'Sarah you have no underwear on,' and I lifted my dress up as if to look and went, 'oh, no dad, I haven't' and I put my dress back down, but higher up my leg, my hoo ha must have been clearly visible to him between my knees."

"That gets them every time, classic move."

"He said, 'You really should not have your vulva on display Sarah.' and I thought 'vulva dad?'.'Oh dad,' I said, 'it is just my fanny, it isn't going to get up and jump on you,' and I paused, and then I said quietly, 'unless you want it to. Does it make you go hard dad?' "

"Oh my God Sar. What did he say, did he go mad?"

"He looked at me sort of funny and then said 'is that what you want Sarah? To make your dad hard?' and I looked at him and said, 'and if I did dad?' and I moved my dress up my thigh a bit more. He said 'do you know what the consequences of that would be?' And I said, 'well I don't know dad, I have no idea what your hard on would look like, I mean I kind of know where it could go, if it was hard enough.' I was really out on a limb, I half expected him to slap me and ground me."

"Sar you are outrageous." I moved my hand across and pulled her dress up and slid my hand onto her fanny, just touching it lightly.

"Mmm nice. But no he didn't. He undid his belt, undid his zip, lifted himself off the settee a little, and pulled his trousers and pants down. 'There, now you can see it, what next Sarah or are you just playing games?'. 'Oh dad, I never play games,' I said, and I got up and went across and stood in front of him. 'What now dad, do you know what could happen next?' I asked him, and I lifted the front of my dress up, my bare shaved fanny just inches from his face, he must have been able to see my arousal, how wet I was, and I reached down and put my hand on his cock."

"Oh fuck Sar, point of no return," and as I spoke, I began to gently slide my finger between her fanny lips, moving easily as her lips were wet with anticipation. I pulled my wet fingers back and sucked them into my mouth, tasting her sweetness and her arousal.

"Fuck Nat, do you want me to tell you this or not?"

"Sorry, carry on."

"He looked at me and said 'do you realise the consequences of what you are doing, what your mother would do if she found out?' and I said, 'I don't plan on telling her dad, do you?' and I started moving my hand, wanking him, not hard or fast, but holding his cock tight and squeezing as I moved his skin, and I moved my other hand to my fanny and rubbed a finger down in between. 'I think that you better come and sit on me, don't you?' dad said. So, I moved forward, knelt either side of him and lowered myself onto his cock. Oh God Nat, I felt so powerful."

"I know what you mean, there is a wonderful feeling when you get your dad's cock inside your fanny, it is unlike anything else." I actually prefer Jase, but it didn't seem the right time to say so. My fingers moved back to her fanny and slid once more between her lips.

"Dad said 'you do realise what you have done? This can never be undone. You are having sex with your father,' and I said, 'why would I ever want to undo this dad? I started moving, feeling his cock inside me, I could feel his skin as it moved on his cock as he slid inside me. I could feel the end of his cock as it touched my very depth, and I could feel his pleasure, his excitement and I leant forward and as I fucked him, I whispered in his ear 'how long daddy, how long have you wanted to fuck your little girl? Your dream is coming true daddy.' He looked at me and started moving up as I was pushing down and he said, 'I imagine it is you when I fuck your mother, it is all I can do not to call out your name.' And I started moving faster, I wanted him to fill me with his spunk and his juices."

"One hundred per cent, of course you do, I told my dad that I knew that he lay next to my mum in the middle of the night, dreaming of me, waking up and wanting to fuck me but couldn't because his wife was there not me. He asked me how I knew."

"I think all dads dream of fucking their daughter, but few will take the steps because society says it is wrong. I said, 'cum for me daddy, fill your daughter, spunk inside me, fill me to overflowing.' I was going faster and faster and pressing down as hard as I could and he made a strange noise, and he pushed up hard and I felt it, I felt him cum inside me, and it was wonderful. 'Oh, thank you daddy, thank you, you are the best' I said to him, sitting there, his cock inside me, plugging my fanny so the juices didn't drip out. I leant forward and kissed him, kissed him not like a daughter, but like a lover."

"How did he react?" My fingers were now moving freely between her lips, dabbing at her entrance and then her clitoris.

"He kissed back, passionately. You know it is really difficult for me to concentrate when you are doing that?"

"Oh, do you want me to stop?"

"Of course not. Anyway, he kissed me back, passionately, the way I have dreamed, and I felt his cock soften. I knelt up, his cock fell from me and as I looked down there was a puddle of white in his lap. 'Oops daddy, look what happened.' I said and passed him the box of tissues from the side table. I stood up and I could feel him, running down my leg, a sensation I had never felt before, and I almost cried with joy. 'Let me go clean up, I don't want to dad, but I better had before mum comes home.' "

I moved a little to get better position and I slowly pushed two fingers into Sarah's fanny, fingering her, moving in and out, Sarah staring at me as I moved, her mouth slightly open, her tongue licking her lips. "oh fuck Nat,' she said quietly.

I heard mum coming up stairs, so I retrieved my fingers and straightened her dress. Mum tapped and then pushed the door open. "Right girls, I am off, first to see Gran and then off to the office, I will be back for tea Natalie, probably a takeaway."

"I'll have a special Chop Suey mum please."

"Right then, right, when you go out make sure that you lock up."

"Yes mum." We waited a few moments for mum to clatter around and gather her belongings and slam the door as she left, and then Sarah dived on me, her mouth on mine kissing, her hand up my skirt.

"You are an awful tease Nat, really, with your mum here and everything, knowing I couldn't do anything."

"No more than you teased your dad, showing him your fanny, you know he is a man and would hardly be able to resist you."

"Hush now, I can't kiss you if you talk."

I was lying awake sometime in the middle of the night trying to decide if I needed to get up and pee when I heard dad get up and go to the loo. I had a sudden idea and got up and waited on the landing. As dad came out of the loo I stood in front of him and then knelt and sucked his cock into my mouth.

'Nat' dad hissed quietly; I ignored him. His cock grew harder and properly filled my mouth. I moved faster, shagging him with my mouth, loving the feel as the end of his cock slid inside me.

"Come on Patrick, what are you doing, come back to bed." Mum called from their bedroom. I let dad's cock fall from my mouth and stood up and gave him a cock flavoured kiss on his lips.

"You better go, mummy is calling" I whispered. I walked past him and sat on the loo. That had felt so hot, if mum had looked, she would have seen me doing it. Although it is quite dark there is a small pool of light that comes in from the streetlight outside, our bedrooms are dark, but the landing is well lit. I wiped myself, God my fanny was slippery, stood up and went to go back to bed. I paused outside their bedroom.

Dad was on top of mum shagging her. Although dark, there was enough light to see them, not in detail, but who was who and what was what. I found myself rubbing myself as I watched, not at the sight of them shagging, but to the memory of me sucking my dad on the landing.

When I went down for breakfast, dad had already gone to his office and mum was sat at the table drinking tea. "Good morning, Natalie. There's a hot one in the pot if you want and there is some toast on the side."

"Good morning mum. Thank you." I poured myself some tea and took a slice of toast and sat opposite mum."

"I saw you, in the night," she said, "watching us, and before."

"Oh, okay mum," not really much else I could say.

"The dynamic has changed in this house I feel."

"Oh mum? It still feels the same to me, you, dad and then me."

"I sometimes think that dad makes love to you but has sex with me." Dangerous territory ahead.

"No mum, absolutely not. Dad and I talked about it the other day," I lied, "he loves you more than anything, he thinks that you and he make love, and that everything else he can accept because it is just sex. He said he would have no problem with us going back to how we were before, if you were to stop the medication." Now I had pretty much made a lot of that up, but, well, it is what mum needed to hear.

"Okay Natalie, thank you. Anyway, I have decided, from today you will sleep in our bed with us, what will be will be."

Oh fuck, I hadn't expected that. Poor dad.

"It gets weirder." Jase said after I kissed him when we met in the wood's car park.

His mum was home at theirs, and my mum was home at ours, and whilst neither mum would bat an eyelid if we were to shag at home with them there, we didn't feel relaxed about it.

"How is that baby?" Wait till he hears my news.

"Mum and dad fucked this morning, as they usually do."

"Yes. Not weird."

"No. Then dad went downstairs. I was just lying there thinking of getting up, when mum came into my room."

"Again, not weird."

"She said, 'I want you to make love to me Jason,' and got onto the bed with me."

"She had just shagged your dad?"

"Yes."

"Okay, but still not really weird."

"She turned around on her knees and started sucking my cock."

"Which of course, because it is you, was suitably hard and ready."

"Yes. Then she lifted her leg and moved it so that she was straddling my face."

"Her just shagged by your dad fanny over your face?"

"Yes. 'Clean me Jason, clean me and then make love to me.' And she lowered her fanny onto my mouth. Her fanny had pretty much closed up after dad fucked her, but it was very wet, and very loose, and I am sure I was licking my dad out of her, the taste was saltier than usual. She started moving her fanny along me, rubbing it on my nose, all the while she was sucking my cock."

"Okay, but I still don't think that is really weird."

"I haven't gotten to the weird bit."

"Okay baby."

"After a few minutes of rubbing herself against my face, leaving it absolutely coated and soaked, she moved her legs and lay down next to me. 'Make love to me now Jason, I want my boy inside me,' and I rolled over, raised myself above her, and pressed my cock inside her. She was still wet and ready, and her fanny wasn't tight and I pushed inside her easily. 'Oh my Jason, you fill me so well, I love you inside your mum,' I wasn't really listening, I was busy fucking."

"Okay, good shag, was it? Did you fill her up, top her off?"

"Yes, and I even finished, spurting inside her. Here comes the weird bit."

"Okay, I am ready, do you want me to give you a score of ten for the weird factor?"

"You can, if you like. Mum eventually rolled off the bed after a session of her usual passionate kisses and said she was going for a shower. I lay there, planning to wait for her to finish so I could go and get my own shower, my face still wet from her rubbing herself on me. Dad walked in, naked."

"Okay, just a One out of ten so far."

"He said, 'my turn now son.' I thought he wanted to fuck my arse, but no. 'Suck me son.' "

"Okay, bloody hell, we are up to a five."

"He stood at the side of the bed, his cock firm but not quite hard. 'You did your mum, now do me son.' Well, really no argument there I suppose, the only thing is I have never sucked anyone's cock, in fact, my cock is the only one I have touched, I think. I know what I like when my cock is being sucked so I decided to go with that."

"Seems logical, up to a six by the way."

"I got up and knelt before him. I moved forward and sucked his cock into my mouth, I could feel it hardening inside me. It felt very odd, having a cock in my mouth, not a fanny. I reached up and held his balls in my hand, rolling them between my fingers. I licked his cock as I moved my mouth along it, and then I pulled his foreskin back, uncovering the end of his cock, and I ran my tongue around his rim and then sucked at his little hole, hard, like giving a love bite on the end."

"Crumbs." I don't suppose that, really, it was any different to me licking and sucking my mum, it just felt it should be.

"I started to move my head along his cock, pushing him right down my throat as far as it would go, his pubic mound squashing my nose, and I started to mouth fuck him. The sounds were awful, all slurps and gurgles, but he was getting a cock mouth fuck."

"Did you, you know, finger his bum?"

"No, I am not really into bottom stuff, it didn't occur to me. Dad began to move and fuck my face, so I kind of stopped moving and let dad do it. He was going faster, and fully into me, slamming against my face, his cock sliding along my tongue, deep down my throat, and then he held, he pushed hard against me, and I felt his spurts down my throat, twice he shot down me and I felt them, god it was weird."

"Okay, I'll give you a ten for that. How did it feel after?"

"Okay really. It is not something I would want to do with any other man, but with my dad it felt okay, I guess it was like him fucking my arse, I don't want anyone else to do it, but it felt natural with dad, well, as natural as fucking my mother feels."

"Lummie, yes, I suppose it isn't really any different from me shagging my mum. Talking of which?"

"Yes, you shagged your mum again?"

"That is not what I want to tell you. Last night I went on a bathroom run in the middle of the night and I bumped into dad on the landing."

"Okay, er, so?"

"So, I started sucking his cock then mum called him back to bed and shagged him."

"Fair enough, did they fuck again this morning?"

"Yes, quite loudly, anyway, that is not it. When I went down for breakfast mum said she saw me in the night, and that from now on I have to sleep in their bed with them."

"Do fucking what? That is insane."

"Is it? Is it any more insane than your morning?"

"I guess not."

We were at our clearing, again we had seen no-one on our walk. I dropped my backpack by the tree and pulled my top off, placing it on my bag. My skirt followed and I turned to look at Jase, he was in his underpants, his hard cock pressing them forward. I put my hands behind my back and undid my bra and then pulled my panties down.

Jase was now also naked. I knelt in front of him, and I took his cock in my hand. Oh, it felt so good, it is by far my favourite cock, it fills and stretches me completely. His cock skin was soft and felt a few millimetres thick and I slid it over his inner hardness, pulling his foreskin fully back to reveal his cock head. I ran a fingernail around the rim of his cock, Jase twitching when I did. I leant forward and licked his cock, my tongue playing with the small hole at the end.

I took just the head of his cock into my mouth and ran my tongue over it, lightly sucking at the same time. I held his balls in my hand, juggling them from side to side, feeling their heaviness, knowing their tenderness.

Jase put his arms on my shoulders and pushed me onto my back, his cock falling from my mouth as I lay back. He knelt between my knees and dipped forward, his tongue running the length of my sex, hot, wet and wanting. A finger explored my opening, running in circles, slowly widening me, dipping a little further in with every rotation. My breath caught in my throat, I loved making love with Jase, it was so tender and unhurried, no expectations, we just enjoyed each other's body.

I felt as two fingers slowly made their way inside me, not pausing, insistent, keeping going, rubbing my inner wrinkle and reaching fully inside, they opened, moving apart, spreading me.

He leaned forward and kissed me, his fingers still working Jase magic inside my fanny, his tongue inside my mouth dancing with mine. I held his cock and started a slow stroke, pushing his skin all the way down his cock, and then back up. He slipped his fingers out of me and lowered his hips; I lined his cock up with my fanny and he entered me. He went so slowly, it seemed to take an age to fill me, I felt every millimetre of his cock as he slid it inside me, past my little wrinkle to my depth, pressing his pubic mound against mine, his balls hanging down just touching me. I wrapped my legs around his back, I felt like I never wanted to let him go.

He started to move, slowly out of me and I could feel the wall of my fanny being pulled out with him, stretching me outwards as well as inwards, this slowness gave me feelings I had never felt before. I held my breath as he shagged in slow motion, waiting for the sudden movement, the slam and slap, it didn't come. When he was nearly out, my fanny felt as if it had been turned inside out, he slowly pushed back in, my fanny going back inside with him, his cock rim giving me the electrics as he went past my crinkle. I tried to get him to go faster with my legs, but his back was strong, and he resisted.

I realised I wasn't breathing and I let my breath out with a gasp and gulped in more. That seemed to move my electrics into fast mode, they were striking out from my fanny to my navel, and from by my bottom to my nipples, so weird, so powerful, my fanny started to spasm and clamp onto his cock. Jase pulled almost out again, me inside out, his cockhead sheathed by his foreskin inside me, he paused, his eyes bore into mine and he jerked, hard, right to my depths. My breath exploded from me as he struck my mound, his cock hammered against my depth, his balls bounced off me, and he pulled back, slowly, and paused.

Hard into me again, and then out and pause, and again and again and again, my body was in turmoil, my electrics were flashing though my body and my breath was help, my lungs screaming for relief and as I felt his cock twitch and his spurt flooded me, I erupted. I know I screamed, I know I squirted, I know I collapsed back, my legs falling to the grass and moss. I lay there gulping in air, Jase on top of me, his cock still buried deep inside me. Jesus, that was a big one.

Atomica24
Atomica24
378 Followers